Puma Sessions Ch. 02

Story Info
MILF's seduced and trained to serve a young stud.
4k words
4.32
56.4k
15

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have stopped rubbing his cock on my clit and let my desire subside a little as we had this conversation so I could think rationally but I didn't and I was hungry for relief.

So I answered quickly, "Jack, I'm horny and ready to fuck, give it to me Baby, OOH, AHH."

Jack smiled and just as my pussy started to pulse an eruption he grabbed my hand, I screeched in disappointment as I started to fall from the crest but that was only a momentary disappointment as Jack instructed me to place the head of his cock at my entrance.

Feeling the tip of his cock at my love tunnel, electrified me as I rose trying to engulf his manhood but he pulled back again exasperating me.

Jack told me to hold still and raise my legs to my shoulders with my hands and hold them there. . I spread my legs and raised them up tight to my torso and presented my hungry pussy to his huge cock. My thighs were on the outside of my breasts squeezing them together.

Giggling to myself this was not the romantic position that I had envisioned with my new lover and I was self-conscious about not looking my best that's how silly my thought process was because we were way passed that.

Jack was right this was raw sex, I was just a toy for him to play with at his discretion and I couldn't wait. All sense of dignity and conduct as a proper lady was gone; I desperately needed to experience this man so I had already made up my mind to say or do anything to ride this big cock.

Looking up at Jack in anticipation and fear, Jack told me, "Now just try as relax, I'll take it slow to give you time to adjust, if you tense up it's going to hurt more than it needs too."

I nodded, afraid to saying anything else, he just smiled as he slowly worked about three inches in and my eyes popped opened wide as his big cock stretched my pussy like never thought possible.

"Ah, just what Willy likes a hot tight pussy," Jack watched my face carefully and paused, giving me some time to adjust.

It hurt just a little and I looked at Jack and nodded again, Jack continued and slowly eased in another two or three inches.

I groaned, "TOO BIG, too much," as he stretched my pussy tighter than I thought possible and it felt marvelous.

Jack stopped his forward motion and started to withdraw until just the head of his cock remained, then he repeated the process as I worked on relaxing as much as possible.

Jack continued watching me intently and stroking slowly using about six or seven inches for fifteen or twenty thrusts, then he started picking up speed as my pain transformed to pleasure and I started moaning.

Jack was an artist at love making and he started pushing his cock to the hilt about every fifth stroke or so which cause me to involuntarily squeal each time.

Hungry pleasure pulsed through me and I had never felt anything so exquisite not even with my favorite vibrator.

I exploded, screaming, "AHH, AHH, ARGH, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP, OOH."

Pure pleasure, wave after wave pulsed though my very core, the pressure continued building as his full length engorged my wanton pussy.

Jack rose up using the heels of my shoes as handles and continued pumping increasing his pace, my orgasm craving started to retreat but the pure and absolute pleasure continued to pulsate with every stroke.

I moaned, "TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, ARG H, PLEASE TOO MUCH, STOP, OOH, ARG H, PLEASE STOP."

I waved my hand trying to get him to withdraw but he laughed saying, "Baby we're just getting started, your days of one and done are over so stay focused and breath deep that will help."

Jack paused and repositioned me so he didn't touch my clit and then started back slowly stroking all the way in and then back out; I grunted each time he drove his cock to the hilt stuffing my pussy.

The unbearable sensation transferred back wanton lust as my heart raced again desperately seeking another orgasm.

Jack change his pace and started to fuck me fast then he slowed and continued that order, pump fast and then slow, fast then slow.

Gazing up to Jack, he looked like a kid riding a bicycle with his hands up, holding onto my heels. He continued his mixed pace over and over as I got lost in oblivion.

I worked on breathing deep as my heart rate picked up. Again my entire world was focused on my hunt for another orgasm.

Then like an unexpected fireworks blast, my wanton desire leaped to the top of the mountain and I released, "OOH, OOH, YES, THAT'S IT BABY DON'T STOPP, AHH."

Just then Jack stopped and withdrew most of his cock leaving just the head in.

My orgasm followed suite and receded as I cried out, "NO DON'T STOP, OH GOD PLEASE I NEED SOME MORE BABY, PLEASE."

Jack looked intense and responded, "Bitch since you can't seem to make up your mind, stop, don't stop, this is how it's going to go, I'm going to fuck you anyway I want, for as long as I want until I'm satisfied, you good with that Taylor?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes Baby, I'm sorry this is all new for me but please Baby, I need some more."

"What do you need Taylor?"

All my life I strived to be a proper lady and never talk crudely but I knew what Jack wanted to hear me say and strangely I didn't mind, it was the correct language for the situation.

So I told him, "I need your big cock in my tiny pussy fucking me anyway you want, please baby, please."

"That's good Taylor but just so you know your good looks and rocking body only gets you a test drive, you asked for this and you're going to have to do better if you want an invitation back," Jack added.

"Yes, yes baby anything you want, I'm trying my best," I told him.

Jack smiled but said nothing and I groaned as he slid his cock in slowly until his full length engorged me, I groaned as he stopped.

I looked at Jack, as he asked, "You sure?"

"I'm sure Baby, please fuck me," I answered.

I laughed to myself no one except Gina would believe I would beg to be fucked and part of me still couldn't believe it myself.

Jack nodded and started pumping my aching pussy, slowly at first but quickly moved to pounding my pussy hard driving to his hilt with every stroke.

Still holding me up by my high heels he continued to ram me hard as his balls slapped my ass with each stroke.

I don't know how long he fucked me but he was out of breath when I released.

I shouted, "OOH, OOH, EEEEEEE, YES, YES, AHH, OH MY GOD, ARGH, THANK YOU, OOH FUCK ME, AHH."

I erupted, with such intensity I never thought possible, as I whimpered in my bath of pure pleasure as he continue to stroke me slowly letting the pleasure ebb from my body, a small part of me was happy that it was fading but to my alarm a larger part longed to prolong the unbearable ecstasy.

I moaned as Jack pulled his wet cock out of my pussy which made a suction sound as it popped out and I just laid there in total fulfilment. Jack rose up on his knees with his hands on his hips as he instructed me to lick Captain Willy clean.

I was dazed from my orgasm and moved to his cock automatically without thinking and started licking my sticky off his rock hard cock. It was almost like I woke up as I realized I was hungrily licking his cock clean, I was shocked and a little ashamed but that didn't slow me down any.

After I cleaned about a half of Willy, I slid his throbbing cock into my mouth, gagging slightly and for the life of me I could only get about three inches in. It was just too big to go down my throat so I gave up on trying to suck the whole thing and concentrated on the top of his cock.

I alternated taking him two or three inches and back up to suck on his plum.

Feeling some strange need to seek recognition of my accomplishment I slid up to his plum and licked slowly while looking up.

Jack was staring down and smiled with a slight nod of approval saying, "That's a good start Bitch but keep working you need lots of practice."

And with that outrageously, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I continued to suck him until I was working Willy, like a master if I say so myself.

I took my time alternating between licking his shaved balls and shaft to sucking his cock, working it until Jack's hips were swaying back and forth slowly fucking my mouth.

Then just as I thought he was about to unload in my mouth, he pulled my head off and put me on all fours as he moved in behind me.

This time ramming his cock into my pussy hard and fast, his big balls slapping back and forth as pain and pleasure electrified my body, this stunned me but after thirty strokes or so, I shuddered.

"OH, OOH, AHH, OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, FUCK MEE, FUCK ME."

Wave after wave pulsed as my pussy contracted on his large cock stuffed in me, just then my pussy shivered and my hot pussy lube blasted out and splashed on Jack's balls, then another shot and another.

At that Jack spoke, "Oh yea, now you're fucking like a good Bitch, keep it up."

Looking back at Jack, I smiled appreciatively for what I took as a compliment but inside I was a little shocked at my ejaculation, nothing like that had ever happen before.

Lost in ecstasy I finally heard him groaned and felt the explosion of his cum deep in me, then he pulled out and stroked four more hot long streams up my back causing me to jerk as his seed splashed on my back side.

I grunted as he stuck his cock back into my cum soaked pussy and stroked four or five more times and before pulling out.

I looked back as he swiped my back with his hand gathering his juice and stroked his cock with the warm spew.

Jack smiled as he ordered, "Lick my cock clean and be quick about it."

I was still apprehensive at the order but not wanting to disappoint him I moved quickly and I manage to suck the head of his cock and clean two or three inches, surprisingly the taste was not bad, sweet and a little tangy with just a touch of salt.

At that Jack laughed and presented his sticky hand and fingers for me to lick clean. I was a little hesitant and I could see that he was enjoying my discomfort. But despite my feelings I started to slowly lick his fingers clean.

The taste wasn't bad it was just me thinking this act was above me but that was before not now. With that realization I double my efforts and finished quickly and for my efforts I received a smile from Jack which made me happy.

Satisfied that he had moved me a little closer to acting like a wanton bitch at his command, I just figured work in progress, laughing in my head.

Jack withdrew his hand and rolled back on the bed and I followed suit exhausted. We laid there in silence for several minutes and then Jack got up and left the bedroom.

He returned a couple minutes later with two glasses of wine and we toasted to our encounter.

Feeling confident and astonishingly proud of my performance, I smiled like a Cheshire cat asking, "So did I qualify to be one of your hot and horny bitches, Baby?"

Jack just smiled and said, "We'll see when we're finished."

I blurted out in shock, "When we're finished," my mind just reeled.

Jack just laughed at me saying, "Time to get cleaned up and then we'll take a shower."

I told him that sounded great and started to get up and head to the shower but he told me to stay right there. He went to the bathroom returning quickly with a towel and an electric razor in his hand, sat me down and spread my legs he gently wiped my wet bush dry and started to trim it removing all the hair around my pussy lips and embarrassingly even my asshole.

Next he started working on my pubic mound; I just hoped he wouldn't shave me bald like a little girl.

Then Jack said, "I'll cut you some slack this time since it's your first session,"

I nodded demurely and thankfully he left me with a strip starting just above my clitoral hood and extending up to the start of my pubic hair, roughly two inches wide by three inches high.

Satisfied with my trim Jack stood saying, "OK Shooter, keep that pussy, trimmed up just like that or I will shave you bare and make you keep it that way."

I responded, "Your request is my command," giggling I questioned Jack, "Shooter?"

"Yea, that's your nick name babe since you shoot cum just like a man very rare and does not happen often, might be a Chinese thing I'm not sure," I nodded again like a naughty school girl and giggled.

We walked to the bathroom; Jack's shower had five jets and felt great as it splashed across my body, he washed me first from my head to my toes with a soapy sponge.

Finished Jack handed me the sponge and I started scrubbing his neck and shoulders slowly working my way down to his manhood.

My desire was to go straight for his cock but I resisted and at last I approached. Kneeling to the ground, Jack spread his legs. I glanced up and Jack was watching me intently with a look of total satisfaction on his face as I serviced his manhood.

This time I wasn't annoyed at Jack, I just bowed my head and focused on the task in hand. I now had time to admire One-Eyed Willy and it was magnificent, his scrotum hung down a good five inches or more containing his huge balls, with the head of his cock hanging a good four inches below them.

I know it's crazy but in my mind Willy had become a separate entity that Jack ruled over.

I now understood that as absurdly as it sounded in my mind, the pecking order was now, Jack with his enforcer, Willy who ensured that horny women like me happily granted Jack's every desire.

I never in my life had so much satisfaction from a cock and I treated it with the respect it had earned already.

Sucking Jack's clean or covered cock was new for me but I knew I had to work on the cleaning aspect as quickly as I could, realizing this act would be required on a regular bases, if I got to come back.

Somewhat shocked as I realized, I wanted to come back, no I needed to come back for more.

I slowly washed and bathed Willy raising it to scrub his balls and amazingly Jack's cock started to stir again, rinsing it quickly.

I went to work licking and sucking his balls and shaft working my way to his growing plum, sliding it into my mouth and hungrily sucked, although he was semi soft and slightly smaller it was still too much cock to stroke down my throat.

I continued to work Willy until it was rock hard again. I look up at Jack smiling just as he reached down and pulled me off his cock; helping me to stand while he turned off the shower, he opened the door stepped out.

Although I was fully satisfied and just a little sore I knew more fucking was in my immediate future; we dried off and I had just started brushing out my wet hair.

Without a word Jack stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders moving me to face the counter and bent me over and I used my arms to support myself as he spread my legs.

Clutching a bottle of oil off the counter he squirted the oil up my pussy. The cold oil causing me to quiver at the cooling sensation, using two fingers he started working my clit and pussy and before I knew it my hips were moving back and forth to meet his hand, moaning as he withdrew.

Looking up into the mirror I saw Jack's smug look as he bent at the knees to get the head of his cock to my pleasure gateway. It really didn't bother me because I was already on the hunt for another orgasm.

So I raised up on my tippy toes to accommodate him as he slowly inch into my pussy stretching and expanding it until it was tight within giving me another taste of being stretched tight which I was loving already.

This time I accepted his cock much easier but still my mouth popped open wide as Jack's cock slid up my love tunnel, moaning with pleasure I bowed my head and raced to return to the land of ecstasy.

Jack paused full in me asking, "What do you want Bitch?"

I looked up and this time and I didn't hesitate to play his game, "I want, no, I need One-Eyed Willy to fuck me until I cum, Please Baby."

Jack must have been satisfied with my response because he started ever so slowly stroking in and out.

I grunted every time he pushed all his cock into me, my hunger grew fast as he picked up speed. Jack's cock created sensations that were totally different than anything I had ever felt before. When he stretched my pussy tight it was electrifying and awakened something in me that created an overwhelming urge for more.

Soon he was pumping fast and I leapt to the edge and climaxed again my pussy pulsed repeatedly as I exclaimed, "AHH, EEEEEE, OH GOD, YES, YES, I NEED THIS, PLEASE BABY, AHH, OOH."

My legs buckled and Jack held me in place as he continued to drill my pussy.

It wasn't long and I screamed again, "OH, AHH, FUCK ME, GIVE IT TO ME, EEEEEE, DAMN, OH, DAMN, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, ARGH, OHH."

Waves of pleasure washed over and over me again but after a bit I able to stand and managed to match the rhythm of his thrusts, fast then slow, fast then slow.

I don't how long he kept that pace up; it seemed like a lifetime but in reality, maybe ten minutes or so. I raised my head and looking at Jack through the mirror I smiled because he was on the hunt concentrating on working my pussy while his hands moved repeatedly from my hips up to my melons and twisting my hard nipples which cause me to squeal with pleasure each time, then moving back to my hips pumping, driving deep into my pussy.

I moaned, "OH, OHH, OHH, ARGH, EEEEEEE, OH, YES BABY, OH GOD, AHH, UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE, FUCK ME BABY, ARGH."

My body throbbed again and exploded, my pussy quivered and I grunted, as it spat wads of lube again splashing Jack's balls.

Jack exclaimed, "Oh yea, now you're fucking, shoot you horny Bitch."

I was glowing over his praise just as he arched his back and ramming his big cock tight in my pussy and grunted shooting load after load of hot cum into me.

With cum dripping out of my pussy, Jack withdrew stood me up and turned me around with his hands lightly on my shoulders he looked into my eyes and nodded giving me the unspoken command to clean his cock.

I nodded demurely and moved down to his cock again. I squatted down still not enthusiastic about cleaning Jack's dick but quickly went to work, I kissed and licked about six inches of his cock; the only saving grace was it did have a nice taste which made the act more palpable.

I raised my head looking for praise, Jack was smiling and that was praise enough so I opened my mouth wide and he milked the last drops of his sperm onto my lips which I licked clean.

I had just taken another couple steps closer to becoming a sex bitch for Jack to be use any way his heart desired.

On the plus side I was starting to like the taste of Jack's sperm taking my mind off my the humiliating act of cleaning his cock and just then one big plop of Jack's cum fell from my gaping pussy and splashed on the bathroom floor and I stopped licking my big popsicle and busted out laughing.

Jack laughed loudly too and said, "You're going to clean that up."

Pleased, he told me that the session was over and helped me back up and into the shower, this time we just quickly rinsed off and stepped out to dry off.

I cleaned up my spill as Jack left the room as I moved back to the bedroom to look around for my clothes and he returned still nude with One-Eyed Willy resting now but bouncing to and fro as he approached carrying two more glasses of wine.

We toasted and took a sip and then we kissed deeply again and just like that I was ready to go again, if that's what he wanted.

I realized, I did have to adjust my thinking if I was coming back because I had always consider sucking cum and cleaning a cock a disgusting act and beneath me at home.

But with Jack, I was pretty sure he had me do it as a sign of respect or to make it crystal clear my position in this arrangement, he was the boss and I was just another horny housewife for him to fuck and play with any way he wanted.

12