Pump Fiction

Story Info
Boss needs help from the intern.
2.5k words
4.28
47.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You. Come with me."

Our eyes make contact, the seriousness of the situation clear in my expression.

I immediately turn and start walking away hearing the frantic rustling of papers from his cubicle.

"NOW!!" I bark back at him. That should get his ass moving.

I walk briskly down the row, my eyes scanning above the cubicles, searching for an open door. Each step sending a small shock wave through my feet and up my legs; the rhythmic bumping causing a painful pinch in my chest, reminding me of my urgency. The cube farm is nearly empty and from appearances every conference room is taken.

"Fucking sales conference." I mutter under my breath. "Fucking two hour traffic jam." I continue, when finally I find my target. Call room #3. "Jesus Christ. I guess it will have to do." I say to no one in particular as I continue rapidly down the aisle.

"What?" the intern behind me replies scrambling to keep up.

I quickly turn down another cube row, angling towards the call room, his question left unanswered. Within seconds we reach the room. I push the door open, grabbing the intern by the shoulder and pushing him in front of me. As the fluorescent lights flash and pop to life, I take a moment to assess my surroundings, closing the door roughly behind me.

Our office call rooms are designed for one purpose: so sales team can yammer on the phone all day long without bothering their cube neighbors. The company is too cheap to give them real offices, so they spend half their day in what is essentially a glorified closet. A single chair, a small table (more like a bar), and a high narrow window in the office door. The rooms are too small for air conditioning or ventilation, and the sales guys are required to keep the door shut. So they pace back and forth, talking into their bluetooth headsets and chugging bottled water like caged animals as the room slowly gets hotter and hotter.

"Toby, right?" I ask, sliding the heavy bag off my shoulder and on to the table.

"Yes. Ma'am." he replies.

I smile to myself as I push past him, quickly wincing as the drum tight flesh of my bosom momentarily envelops his arm before we exchange places in the room. Ma'am. Oh that's just hilarious. You're not that young kid. And I'm not that old. I sit down in the chair and began to unzip my bag.

"Toby. You've got one job. That is to keep your eyes glued to that window and make sure nobody barges in on us." I say. As my hand fishes around in my bag I feel the familiar shape of cool plastic and pull out my breast pump. Within milliseconds understanding dawns on Toby's face.

"Starting now." I say, pausing for effect. "Am I making myself clear?" I continue as I look him squarely in the eyes.

His response is immediate, turning his head 90 degrees to stare over his shoulder out the small window placed conveniently at eye level.

"Yuh, yuh, yes, Miss Thompson." he stammers, unable to look back at me.

I begin quickly unbuttoning my blouse, feeling the heat of my engorged breasts through the fabric as I work my way down to my waist. No time for pleasantries I think as I pinch the front clasp on my bra and pull the cups to the sides, letting my G cup breasts spill out. I think about how nice it will be when this is over and I can go back to my normal C cup. Grabbing the pump I place it over my right nipple, quickly stiffening in the open air, latch the shield to my areola and began the quick squeezing motion that will start the flow.

I feel the faintest trickle of milk before I see the white fluid in the pump. Satisfied I reach into the bag to grab my second back up pump, letting the first pump hang from my right breast.

Since giving birth I have only tried double pumping once. It seemed more trouble than it was worth, and honestly felt a bit filthy, having a pump on each breast, like some kind of farm animal. I kept the second pump around as a backup, but had not used it since. Desperate times call for desperate measures I think as I line the second pump's shield to my left nipple.

Squeezing the handle quickly I watch as my nipple extends a full inch into the suction cup, retreating as I let go, then sucking back in on the next squeeze. I savor the tug of suction, and within seconds a spray erupts as white fluid fills the shield and begins traveling up the pump tube.

I look down at my enormous milk filled breasts, shiny and hot, nearly bursting, a pump attached to each nipple, and grab a pump in each hand. Closing my eyes and leaning back I begin to slowly and rhythmically squeeze the handles, expressing milk into the pumps.

The milk comes hot and fast, and within a few seconds I anticipate the relief that is soon coming. I momentarily forget where I am and let out a sigh, continuing to squeeze the handles, listening to pumps work as they drain my heavy breasts.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

A noise comes from my left and I'm brought back to my senses. My eyes quickly snap open as I look over at Toby, face plastered against the window.

Poor kid I think. He's absolutely miserable. Well... not a kid exactly. He's... a junior in college? Yeah, that seems right. As I continue to squeeze the pumps I look over at his face, safely out of his vision, behind him. A drop of sweat trickles down his forehead; a vein stands out on his neck, thumping blood. It's getting warm in the small room. Lord knows I'm burning up.

I guess I start to feel guilty, and like I should say something to break the awkward silence.

"Hey Toby. Thanks a lot for this." I say, casually. I think about the situation I have put him in, and how well he's responding. Toby is young and ambitious, very polite and respectful. A young gentleman.

"Umm... sure Miss Thompson" he replies quietly, eyes glued to the window.

The cups continued to fill with milk and now that the pressure in my breasts is easing I can finally think clearly. As I look over I notice for the first time the nice suit Toby is wearing. Definitely young and ambitious I think, and well dressed too. Not bad looking either. My eyes travel down to his tailored trousers.

And stop.

I feel my heart beat thumping as I stare at is clearly a bulge running down his leg, ending mid-thigh. My lips are suddenly dry, and I yearn for a drink of water. Jesus, I think, could that be? No... but could it? A flush of heat passes from my cheeks through my breasts downward as the pulling on my nipples becomes suddenly more conspicuous with each squeeze of the pump. Each nipple distending into the shield, a spray of milk flowing from the tip, before retreating back to my breast.

Suddenly the mechanical pumping act has taken on a different feel. The eroticism of the situation flashes in my mind, along with wicked thoughts.

"First off, it's Lexi." I say.

"And second, I just want you to know how helpful you've been. You have no idea how uncomfortable this is." I say, letting the words slowly drip off my tongue

My eyes never leave his inner thigh, knowing he won't dare turn around to catch my gaze. "My breasts are absolutely engorged with... mmmmilk." I say, letting the word milk slip into a hum of satisfaction.

I consider whether I'm being too obvious; laying it on too thick. But as I speak I watch Toby's bulge thickening with each word, and amazingly lengthening further down his leg. The closeness of the room becomes prominent as I realize I'm only a foot away from him.

"I needed release." I say, egging him on, and stare as the ridge of his glans becomes clearly outlined. I watch as his member tries to rise up to pull away from his leg, struggling against gravity, no longer hanging down freely, threatening to burst through the fabric of his pants. I watch in awe as the absolutely gorgeous tool of man meat begins to thump in rhythm with the vein in his neck, blood coursing downward to his groin.

Toby stares silently and obediently out the room, licking his lips, unsure what to do next.

"Don't worry. I'm almost done. You just keep an eye on that window and make sure nobody interrupts us. I've got just one more thing to drain." I say. In a moment I've made up my mind, as I release the breast pumps, slide to my knees on the floor and reach out to his belt.

In one quick move I unbuckle his belt, reach into waist pants, find his boxers and pull both swiftly downward. His enormous cock springs up, only inches from my face. I feel its heat and smell the manly scent of sex on him, watch as it throbs, still rising above horizontal to point straight at my face.

"I... Miss Thom... Lexi..." Toby stammers.

"Mmmmmm. Impressive." I interrupt. "Didn't I tell you have one job? I was very clear about that."

Indicating that he really has no say in this transaction, I reach out and grab both his hands, leaning in close so he can reach me. I pull his hands up and place them on the pumps, my hands over his, fingers interlocked, physically instructing him on the squeezing action.

"That's right, just like that." I tell him as I release his hands, "I'm going to need these for another job."

I feel the rough tug of the pumps on my nipples as he sets up a rhythm. I reach up with both hands and wrap around his thick cock. Toby jumps in surprise, but continues to look out the window obligingly, grabbing blindly, in service to me. As he pumps I begin to pump his cock in time, pulling him towards me with each squeeze. Thick, milky pre-cum starts to ooze out of the tip of his cock, his head a dark ruby red, shiny and engorged.

"Mmmm... That's my boy. You like pumping mommas fat milk filled tits?" I urge him on. I lean in and suck his cockhead into my mouth, tasting his cum, the suction on my nipples mirroring the suction on his cock, the stroking of my hands mirroring his tugging. I'm really getting into it now, as a heat courses into my pussy from within. The room is suddenly 10 degrees warmer, and I feel the sweat roll down my legs.

"You want to cum on these tits? You want to spray your hot semen on these massive mammaries?" I look up at him and his eyes quickly flash down to take in the scene.

"Eyes on the door honey." I gently instruct him as I take him into my mouth, and he returns to his quiet sentry. My tongue caresses his cockhead, circling around the tip and I attempt to take him deeper into my hot wet mouth. I realize I'll never be able to get much more in, pull back and spit on his cock while I continue stroking, but it's not enough lubrication.

I make a quick decision, reach up and slide my fingers under each shield, breaking the suction and freeing my nipples. They've become a deep purple color, engorged from the rough pumping and are dripping milk freely onto the room floor. I reach up and grab both of Toby's hands to force him to drop the pumps which clatter to the floor spilling milk around my knees. With my hands on top of his, I guide him blindly to grab each of my breasts in a hand and squeeze, pulling his hands towards my nipples, towards his cock.

Milk sprays wildly across his thighs, coating his cock with a fine white liquid. Each squeeze teases more out as the milk begins to lay thick on his glans, on his shaft, and on his balls, dripping down, mixing with the thick clear pre-cum oozing out.

"That's it," I say, "just like milking a cow. Squeeze and pull."

I can't believe the words coming out of my mouth, his enormous man-meat has made me cock crazy. I tug his thick heavy cock and stuff it between my mammaries, milk dripping everywhere on my tits, making the tight passage between my breasts slick, the perfect tit-pussy for him to fuck, my tongue flicking across his head each time it strokes up.

"Yeah, thats it honey. Fuck mommas tits. Cum all over her face." I say.

I grab my huge tits, now soft and half drained of milk and squeeze around his cock, aiming my nipples up as a milk fountain shoots two feet into the air. Droplets fall down on my face, hair and tits. I squeeze again and another fountain shoots up, this time a full four feet in the air, arcing above Toby's head.

It's too much. I watch as his eyes close and feel his meat lurch between my melons. There's so much titflesh I can barely see his cock, enormous as it is, I drop my tits and open my mouth seeking his meat. It hits home as my mouth encircles him, I suck and feel a burst of cum hit the back of my throat. As I reach out with both hands and tug him into my mouth I feel another massive spray of cum drain down my throat and smell his seed. I stroke and tug him, feeling load after load of cum in my mouth as I swallow every drop.

****************************************************

Having wiped up the last of our mess and buttoned my blouse, I zip shut my bag and turn to Toby. We've spent the last five minutes in silence, him pulling up his pants and tucking his beautiful dick back into his pants, me easing my massive milk filled breasts back into my bra. My mind is racing, thinking of how I'm going to get that back into me... really into me.

I start to say something and a knock comes at the door. A face appears shoved between the crack of the open door.

"You guys done in here?" says Erica, my secretary. He nose crinkles up slightly, smelling something familiar but completely out of place at the office.

"Yeah." I reply. "I think were done in here. Um..." I pause for a moment. "Same time next week Toby?"

Toby's eyes get bigger as he looks at me and I see him quickly flash down to look at my breasts, at the blue vein crisscrossing the milky white skin, the mounds bursting under my blouse, rising and lowering in time to my breath, already filling again, soon needing to be drained.

"Yes Ma'am. That would be fine."

I push past them and stride off back to my office. It's good to be the CEO.