Pump up the Jam

Story Info
He uses a pump for the first time.
1.1k words
4.07
97k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited I was shaking from head to toe, as I unpacked my new toy. My sweaty hands trembled while I fumbled with the tightly tucked cardboard tab at the top of the box. Finding the tab unwilling to cooperate I tore the top flap off altogether.

I slid out the contents, neatly form fitted and taped into their Styrofoam bed. My lips went dry and I licked them as I tore the clear tape off each of the items. Removing each one I placed them on the bed beside me.

Surrounding me were...a tube of personal lube gel, a tube of Rock Hard cream, a bottle of desensitizing spray, along with an 8" black butt plug and anal beads, 4 different types of cock rings and harnesses and of course, The Pump!

I had wanted to try one for so long and finally went out to buy one. But there were so many different kinds at the store I was totally confused even though all the packaging showed and explained the unique features each model offered. Luckily there was a girl there who seemed to know everything you ever wanted to know about pumps or any other toy for that matter. She opened several of the boxes up and had me compare the feel of the insides of several pump cylinder sleeves. While she went over the various types and functions a young guy came over from behind the counter. He stood listening in to what she was saying and asked her if she'd shown me the black model with all the extras. In fact that was the very one that she had recommended a moment ago. He agreed and said that he'd tried several different styles and models of pump but said that he found this one to be the best. It had the best air seals and was air tight as far a slow leaks in the fittings or tubing was concerned. And to top it all, he said, it's dishwasher safe! We all laughed.

I decided to go with the black pump and accessories pack the young expert had recommended to me and told me so much about.

So, there I sat surrounded with my new toys. I took hold of my balls and squeezing them together I slipped one of the tight rubber rings around them. It snapped around and squeezed them together as tightly as I did. Next was another ring around the base of my cock.

I was breathing rapidly and took a moment to calm myself down. taking a few deep breaths I squirted a few drops of the clear lube gel onto the tip and shaft of my cock as well as inside the rubber sleeve of the cylinder.

I placed the tip of my cock just inside the black pussy-like opening. My left thumb covered the pressure release hole and as I squeezed the bulb of the hand pump the head of my dick disappeared into the ribbed black hole.

Another squeeze saw it peeking out inside the clear tube. And another had it's head out completely, while a third and then more pumps made it stretch out long and thin almost like a noodle.

I couldn't help smiling and grinning from ear to ear as I watched how my cock was being stretched, pulled out so long and thin while it seemed to reach for the top of the tube. Once it was all the way inside I suddenly knew what the young man at the store meant. As the suction pressure increased my cock started getting hard, very hard!

The suction on my cock was unlike anything I'd ever felt. I was bigger, harder and longer than I'd ever been! My cock took on a whole new look and feel. It felt like someone else's cock!

The powerful sucking of the pump had taken hold of the top of my scrotum, sucking it in along with my cock. My balls were now a deep crimson red inside my tightly bound bag. I saw veins I never knew I had bulging out along my stiff straining shaft. My cock looked so impressive!

Every so often I took my thumb off the tiny hole on the side, allowing the air to rush back in to cool my throbbing cock. Fully engorged, my cock glistened inside the pressurized vessel, boasting it's new size and shape.

I was amazed at how my cockhead flared under pressure. At times even touching the inside all the way around, sliding back and forth and fitting like a cork. But there was one thing still missing. Taking my left hand off and releasing the suction I squeezed a dab of lube onto the tip of the butt plug.

Lifting one thigh up I placed the black intruder between my cheeks and into position. As I slowly sat back down on the bed I felt the tapered end pressing into my ass. It got wider and wider stretching my tight opening until I finally felt my trap door slam shut as the taper got narrower again. My asshole sucked the rest of the plug in all the way and my sphincter clenched it tightly.

Now it was time to Pump up the Jam!

My cock was being sucked inside out, and my balls were purple and stinging from being so tightly confined and bound. I rocked back forth on my stuffed ass, moving, bumping and banging that black thing against my prostrate. Each bump and bang brought me closer to cumming and filling my new gadget up with my creamy load.

As shock waves tore through my asshole my cock jerked and I was in heaven!

Squeezing the hand pump and then releasing the pressure over and over again I siphoned and sucked every last drop of cum out of my pulsating prick until it fell limp when un-pressurized.

I never would have believed that such a simple toy could give you so much pleasure! And like I said earlier, I suddenly knew what all the fuss was about.

mattering the plug out of my ass and taking the rings off my cock and balls I remembered some of the things the guy at the store had told me. He said that he used it on his balls too and it felt great. In fact he said his girlfriend even tried it on her nipples and found that it sucked in some of her tit too!

I've tried both and he was right, absolutely right! Totally awesome! And as matter of fact he inspired me to use my imagination. Well, my imagination and a vacuum cleaner but that's a story I'll save for another time.