Pumping Her Up Ch. 01

Story Info
A wild bachelor finds himself all tied up & at Cindy's mercy
4.6k words
4.45
25.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One
Enter the Workout Room

The dull feeling of being half-awake inside my closed eyelids was slowly lifting. Noises started to creep into my brain, neurons began to fire and I started to have a vague sense that something wasn't right. My eyes still closed, I could swear I felt a slight pressure on my wrists, shoulders, abdomen, thighs and on my ankles. Nagging pain radiated from the back of my heels, which were too far apart. And my back ached. Why was I sleeping on my back? I never sleep on my back.

Time to get up. Then my eyes lurched open as I hit a wall between me and my usual spring out of bed. The pressure points on my shackled body turned to pain as I slammed back down hard on my already sore back. I was locked down to something. Fastened securely on some platform. My wide, desperate eyes scanned the room. I had no idea where I was. What the hell happened? I lifted my head to look around, my heart pounding madly, blood pulsing through my inner ear, my breathing shallow. I was naked, my manhood lying vulnerable and exposed. I slowly moved my hands and feet against the restraints, but I was tied down well. What the hell...

I thought of yelling, but reconsidered that it might not be the wisest course of action. In my building state of panic, I tried to piece together the chain of events that led to this. I was at the club with friends the night before. Yes. Few drinks. Yes. Ladies joined us. Yes. Nice ladies. Few more drinks. Yes. Dancing. Talk, sexual innuendo, hands wandering. A beautiful, tall, mulatto with a mysterious smile. My two friends peeling off with two of her friends. Yes. And me alone with.... with.... I couldn't remember her name. I remembered things getting hot under the table with lots of sexual talk and touch. She was gorgeous. More drinks. Then maybe a walk to a cab. Yep. Her house? Yes... and I remember those gorgeous big tits straining under the snug fabric of her bright red dress, and her muscled, dark body. She's a body builder, he remembered. We had talked a lot about that. Cindy!... that's her name. But that's all. What in God's name happened after we got back to her place? Is THIS her place? Was this restraint idea consensual? I raked my brain, but I could not dig up the memories beyond sitting on her couch, having another drink. I remembered that the house looked quite impressive and I was shocked that a single lady could afford so big a property. But that was about all I remembered.

I decided to try. "Cindy?" I called out, meekly, coyly. "Ah, Cindy, are you awake? I'm in a bit of a bind here... " My pathetic attempt at humour appeared to do nothing to slow down my racing heart and my sense of dread. Had I hooked up with some psychopath? What exactly happened last night. Why had I been left tied up? Was I roofied? I thought only guys did that sort of thing! I certainly didn't NEED to be roofied! I would have fucked her brains out if I had the chance. Did I?

I also didn't mind the idea of some bondage play, but I didn't remember any sex last night, let alone sexual play like this. I remember lots of sexy talk, the black ripped muscles under the red fabric, some feels under the table and in the cab. I remember how shiny her skin looked. I remembered looking forward to some great athletic sex, but did it even happen? I peeked down at my penis. It looked fine, though quite pathetic at the moment. I hope I hadn't misbehaved. I couldn't repress the fears and sick visions of what she might be doing... or what she might do to me. She was at least as tall as I was and shit... she was a body builder.

"Cindy?" I called out a little louder. "Did I do something to make you angry last night? If I did, I apologize. I'm usually a gentleman." I pushed at the restraints a little harder, rocking the platform I was on. "Was this her dungeon?" I reviewed the snippets of conversation that I remembered, sifting for clues, but the alcoholic haze from the previous night was still thick. Did she mention this kind of shit at some point? How did I get himself into this?

A series of faint, hollow, rhythmic noises clacked off in the distance. It sounded like high heels. Slow, deliberate heels. She was coming. She was walking very slowly towards me. Why wasn't she answering my pleas? If she had somehow forgotten me here, she should be rushing. She should be apologetic. She should realize that I would be uncomfortable at this point. That was definitely not a good sign. No, this was not an apologetic approach at all. Clack! Clack! This sounded like a swagger. But maybe it was a game? A friendly game? I could only hope. Then the other alternative slammed into my conscious again. I could feel barf building in his throat. Was she going to kill me?

Cindy finally turned the corner and I looked up desperately and met her steely glare. She stopped and looked down at at me, no expression whatsoever on her captivating face. She was stunning. Totally nude, sculpted and stunning. I gulped and tried to keep focussed on the eyes, but I couldn't help scanning her naked, oiled, muscular, dark body, glistening and perched atop of the 5 inch heels... making her about 6'3". The large, full breasts pushed straight out from her rib cage, apexing in large, very erect nipples. Just a whisp of black silk brushed the top of her pussy. She had the body of a goddess... perhaps an Amazon goddess, I thought fearfully. What was I in for? Good or bad? He feared the latter.

"Good morning, Cindy," I finally croaked. "Thanks for the bed last night, but it's a bit hard. At least I didn't have to worry about falling out and hurting myself though..." Another pathetic attempt to infuse some humour into the situation.

"Oh, I always aim to please, Daryl... please myself, that is." She swaggered around the table and ran her fingers over his skin as she circled him. Which was it going to be, I thought.... wild sex play or serial killer?

"I uh... didn't offend you or anything last night, did I? I know I was pretty loaded..." Hope in my voice. "I honestly don't remember much... anything after we got to your place."

"Of course not. I drugged you. And no, you did not offend me. You were just another a typical male on the prowl."

"You didn't really... need to do that. I would have made love to you for sure, Cindy. You are a hot, hot lady. I think I was ready to do that, to make love to you, if I remember right."

She walked around again, sliding the long fingers up and down my body, admiring her trapped possession. "Oh I know. I saw that big cock straining against your pants. You would have had your way with me, I'm sure. And if I was a normal woman, with normal passions, that would have been fine. I like the way you look."

I gulped, "But... you're not ... normal?.."

A quiet laugh. Hands running down my thighs, my shins. "No. Hardly. I frankly don't get much satisfaction out of having men pump me for 5 minutes, spray their load inside me or on me, and fall asleep. And that's what you all do. I love savouring the male body and my own body far too much to see good sex wasted... by typical male abandon."

There was a long pause as I gathered my thoughts. I needed to get out of this alive. "I wouldn't do that, Cindy. I'd love to please you right now. Slowly and patiently. It might be hard in these restraints though."

"Oh it will be very hard (she laughed) ... and yes, you will please me. They always do."

My worst fears were materializing. She was a psycho. A sultry, pain-inflicting psycho that tortured her prey. I went from dread to survival mode. How would I get out of this? How?

Then she reached below the platform and and pressed a button. A motor whirred and I found myself slowly tilting backwards on the platform. The force of gravity forced my body against the restraints in another position which actually provided some temporary relief, as I lay tilting backwards on the table, my head moving lower and lower. The motor stopped and she walked around and straddled the table so that her shaved pussy was directly in my face. She was holding some exercise bands, a few of them of different colours.

"There. Perfect." She gloated. "Now, Daryl, you are going to lick and suck my pussy while I work out my upper body with these bands. This is part of my workout routine you see. Do you remember us talking about that last night?"

"Well, I remember some of it. I don't remember the restraint and pussy-licking part though." I hoped I wasn't being too glib with her. I didn't want to make her angry at this point. But she laughed a low, sinister laugh.

"Yes, I skipped that in our conversation. But I like to build to an orgasm when I work out. It motivates me. And you WILL give me a good orgasm won't you?"

"You're the boss, Cindy," I offered meekly.

"But if you do it wrong, the bands will come down on you. And I like hitting, Daryl. I like making my men squirm. It turns me on as much as a good tongue and mouth do."

Pressure's on, I thought. I had no idea where this would end up and I didn't even really want to think about it. All I knew was that I had better lick and suck her for all I was worth... and I better prepare for some welts from those rubber bands she was using.

She moved forward so that her pussy was directly above my mouth. The motor whirred again for a brief moment and my face pushed right up into her wetness. "Mmmmm" she moaned, as I began lapping at her slit and clit. As I licked like a puppy, her wetness flowing down on my lips and cheeks, she held the bands down with her right hand and work her triceps above her head with the left arm. Her left tricep bulged and full, glistening breasts jiggled with every rep. With every extension, she also rotated her hips slightly on my face in a grinding motion. It was like her little workout dance. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. And even in this most desperate of positions, I was shocked by my knee-jerk, genetic maleness... I was quickly growing a hard-on. As I licked and sucked gently, I mentally flogged myself for being such a sexually-charged idiot. Here I was, probably on my death bed, and I was getting turned on by this lunatic! But she was an incredibly sexy, writhing lunatic. And perhaps the imminent danger even added to it.

Somewhere in the middle of this licking, sucking, self-chiding trance, I felt the pain of an exercise band hitting my chest. I gasped and groaned. And then again. Whack! I resumed licking, painfully aware of the rawness on my chest from the blow, but I continued and waited to hear what I was doing wrong. She kept grinding her hips, but changed hands with the bands. "Stop licking, Daryl. Suck me hard for a while. Suck my clit while I do my right arm, baby. Pull the bulb in your mouth and then out. The only time I want you to lick is to clean up my cum. And I cum a lot, Daryl. I cum over and over. That's why I like working out so much."

I did as I was told. I sucked and prodded as best as I could from my inclined, restrained position. She was no longer grinding my face, but pumping her labia up and down my chin with her strong hips as she worked out her right arm with the bands. Her fleshy tits were bouncing even more turbulently now. And, despite the pain on my chest from the lashings, I could tell that my cock was now rock hard. "Sick bastard!" I thought. But I did my best to clear my thoughts and just focussed on getting this crazy woman to cum. I wasn't sure what would happen after that, but I would cross that bridge after she had her orgasm. I didn't have a lot of choices at the moment. And, despite the situation, I was definitely, and rather sadly, turned on. The smell of this woman, the taste of her juices on my tongue, the sight of this seductive rubbing dance on my face and even her bulging muscles straining to stretch ther rubber bands were combining to turn my fear into sexual tension. I wasn't sure if my horniness was good or bad in the situation, but I was losing my ability to think rationally. I was in new territory.

She changed her band exercise to a lateral stretch of the bands that worked both her arms and made her breasts wobble even more. I could tell that she was starting to build to an orgasm from the flow of her warm juices, the raspy breaths she was now taking and the accelerating pace of her face fucking. Her dripping pussy was now making very loud smacking noises on my face as she ground into my nose and chin. How she managed to work out while she was fucking my face so aggressively was beyond me, but it made for a very erotic image, despite the circumstances. The bouncing, erect tits, the sliding, sinewy muscles, the dark, oiled skin, the low moans, the wild eyes rolling back in her head, the quick panting. She picked up the pace further and so did I, a low howl resonating through the room and building in volume. Then Cindy started to scream and she stretched the bands at a more frantic pace. Sweat was now dripping from her swaying, brown breasts, her full shoulders and arms as she stopped suddenly.... an animal grunt rising in intensity under her clenched teeth. Finally she released and evoked a wild scream, at the same time releasing a gush of cum onto my face as her whole body convulsed and her labia quivered on my tongue. As she gasped, trying hard to recapture control, she finally stopped her bands routine momentarily. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face up even further into her cunt as I lapped up all the cum that I could. She shook uncontrollably as the final throes of her orgasm reverberated through her body. I knew what would happen next, but kept lapping up her wetness anyway.

Whack! Whack! The bands came down on my chest again. I took the hint and stopped lapping. The post-orgasm sensitivity had set in. She didn't even have to tell me why she was whipping me. I knew. But it was worth taking her beyond the edge... to exercise a bit of control over her, even if only for a brief moment. She then slid away from my face, the motor whirred, and I was moved back to a supine position, staring at the ceiling once more. As Cindy moved around me, her bald pussy and inner thighs gleaming from my tongue bath and her juices, she proceeded to begin working her shoulders with the bands. She looped the band around a pole that portruded from the wall and pulled the band in and out, arm 90 degrees, to work (I presumed) her rotator cuff. She had strong, defined shoulders and a well-chiselled back.

She stared down at me as she continued with her left arm, her eyes moving toward my 8-inch cock, still fully erect.

"You have a nice cock, Daryl. After I'm done with this set, I'm going to suck it. That's my abs routine. Your job is only to stay hard. I balance on my butt on a balance board right in front of you. I stand you up on the board and I do very slow crunches, all while balancing. Your cock never leaves my mouth, it just goes in and out the whole length as I crunch. It gives me a stability challenge as well as working my ables. Plus, I get the motivation of getting to suck cock with each thrust, which I love. With the size of your cock, I should have a nice range of motion. Back and forth and back and forth. I breathe through my nose as I do it, as evenly as I can. I also insert my bullet friend here, and it vibrates on low in my pussy while I am doing it."

I stared at her, finding what I heard hard to believe. I wondered how many times, and with how many captive strangers she had done this routine. I was afraid to ask however. Instead I asked,"So what do I have to do to not get hit this time?"

She had switched arms by now and was working the right shoulder. The muscles around the base of her right breast pushed the breast forward as she did each rep. Her nipples were still rock hard and straining for some attention. I couldn't help looking at those full tits moving with her shoulder motion. "The rules are stay hard. And don't cum in my mouth, Daryl, or I will hit you hard. That shortens my routine and I need to work my abs. But remember, I do like hitting you. And strangely enough, I actually love cum. But my workout comes first. I can do crunches for a long time, Daryl. I might just make you cum eventually because I want to hit you."

I was trying to process what that all meant as I continued to watch her do her shoulder exercises. I knew I was probably in a lose-lose situation... that my body would probably incur a few more welts no matter what I did. And I didn't fully understand the position, but I knew, from the sound of it, that she was going to try to make me cum just so she could hit me. I wasn't sure what she would do if I was able to hold off. But as I looked down at my throbbing manhood, I realized that I already was in trouble. This pain and bondage and this demented Amazon woman were appealing to the my inner animal being, despite my attempt to ward off these feelings with rational thought. With the taste and smell of her pussy all over my face, the beautiful mulatto body bulging with every rep right beside me, and the talk of her sucking me off while she did her crunches, my blood was coursing through my manhood, making it bob hopelessly with anticipation. I could even see some precum forming and I hadn't even been touched. The worry about the lashes, if anything, fueled my lust further. I would not make it. I just hoped I could hold out long enough so she wasn't really pissed off.

Finally, she finished her rotator cuff exercises and she turned and draped the rubber bands around the top of my erect penis. "A handy hanger?" I wondered. The motor whirred again and I was slowly moved into a position past 90 degrees so I was lurching forward now. At the same time, the bottom of the table separated and my legs spread with it. My cock bowed upwards, making it almost parallel to the floor, still throbbing as I reached my final resting place, the rubber bands hanging down from each side of it, bobbing slightly with the uncontrollable pulsing of my cock. Cindy fine-tuned the position slightly and then slid a mounted, padded board under me. It seemed to be on wheels, which she proceeded to lock, and she clipped its sides to the restraint table. This lady had thought this through. Then she opened a box, grabbed a silver egg, stared at me with her sultry, menacing eyes and slowly inserted it up her pussy. She licked her fingers after doing so, eyes still on me. Then she went back to the box and clicked a button. It must have been a wireless control. She wriggled her hips in appreciation as the bullet whirred inside her.

"Some people find abs exercises so hard and boring. That's too bad. They don't need to be." She then slid her legs under the restraint table on the padded board. She got in position, balancing her butt on the board, her hands on her tits. She crunched up and grabbed the head of my wet cock with her mouth. I gasped as she clamped down on it with her lips, holding that position. Then she lowered her hands from her tits momentarily and repositioned herself. As she did, she let go of her grasp and slid my cock further into her mouth right to the back of her throat. She moaned as she released her abs and let me cock slide out of her mouth. She stopped at the bottom.

"I can taste cum already, Daryl. You'd better not cut my abs workout short!" She then grabbed a rubber band from around my cock and struck me twice across my own abs. Whack! Whack! It hadn't hurt as much as her blows from above earlier, but it still stung and left prominent red marks. I had been warned. But I wasn't sure the threat would have the intended effect, as I still felt very aroused by the goings-on at my loins.

She fell into a rhythm of graceful crunches. She'd slide my cock almost right out of her mouth, hold, roll her tongue a rotation or two around the head, then just as slowly she'd crunch up, smoothly taking my length to the very back of her throat, where she would hold as well. How she did it all while balancing on her butt was mind boggling. She had amazing core strength and control. The sight and the sensations were sensory and sensual overload for me. I tried to force myself to think of other things to calm myself down, but I was losing the battle. Her puckered lips sliding up and down me, her gorgeous, scupted body, her gutteral moans around my cock as she caressed her own full nipples and the bullet worked its magic inside of her made me forget about my bonded, precarious position. If fact, the threat that loomed over my head about not coming actually had my testicles now gearing up to spurt my seed inside her mouth in short order. Her moaning was increasing as she once again slid my eight bowed inches to the back of her throat.

12