Punish Fuck

Story Info
A needy sub husband is punished.
2.2k words
4.19
28k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Graeme. This is my story... and a fantasy.

I am a 52 year old man, married to Kay for 24 years. She is a caring, clever, and loving brunette with big tits and a tight designer vagina -- I am a lucky man! Our married life started well with a lot of kinky sex (ask me sometime about us fucking on a golf course, or her pissing her knickers in town specially for me, her fisting me in Aberdeen, or a delightful blowjob she delivered and swallowed in an Amsterdam sex shop). Like most marriages, things have taken a bit of a downturn since we had the kids -- however Kay does make herself (and her lovely tight wet cunt) available for licking and fucking whenever I beg. I especially love it without hair! Occasionally she will ride my face pulling my hair or force feed me my cream after we fuck. Lovely!

You might have detected from the introduction that I like a bit of naughty sex? I do. Early in our marriage we played around with a few BDSM games. We found that submission and masochism sat more naturally with me than Kay. I found that I really like being dominated, controlled, and punished. She has been happy to do this to me for and to me although it doesn't come naturally for her to hurt me. My fantasy is to receive more domination, humiliation, and punishment. I want it badly, but I'm also scared to ask for it.

Recently I asked Kay to punish me hard if I did certain things, and made her a Loopy Johnny to use. The Loopy Johnny is a number of rubber loops tied back into a handle forming an implement about 18 inches long. It is very painful, leaves beautiful marks, and is quiet enough to be used when the kids are in the house... assuming I can resist crying out! Anyway, the day came when I did the crime and was punished. Kay did a beautiful job, leaving me in pain with marks that took two weeks to go away, and so incredibly horny I was beside myself. A precious memory, and one that I would like to relive.

Anyway, on to the fantasy...

Punish fuck me... please

Kay knows that I am getting a little antsy and need some treatment. It turns out that the kids both have sleep overs on Saturday and I am delighted when she tells me on Thursday that I am "for it" on Saturday!

She tells me to go to the local Peaches and Cream (our nearest sex shop) and tell the shop assistant that I am to purchase a very large strap-on for my mistress to fuck me with after my punishment. I am told to make sure that she is aware that it must be large enough that I will really struggle to accommodate it and must be comfortable for her to wear. Further, I am to give myself a big soap enema on Saturday morning to ensure that I am spotless for my mistress's big cock. Leave the rest to her she says!

As you might imagine, the Peaches and Cream shopping trip was more than a little humiliating. Luckily the shop was empty and the woman serving had obviously seen it all before. She asked a number of debasing questions -- will your mistress make you suck it (definitely), is your ass a virgin (no), what is the largest thing you've had in your ass (54mm butt plug), have you been fucked by a man (none of your business, but no), does she want a white or a black cock, black will be larger (definitely black) -- before taking me across to the strap-on display. She hands me a realistic looking very long, very thick veiny black cock stating that "this will be the one she needs. Your ass is going to be sore!" She said that "you will need this harness which is sold separately." She handed over a nice black leather harness with a vaculok attachment to fit the dildo. I measured it when I got it home and found that it is 10 inches long and 58mm in diameter. I think the shop assistant may be right!

Saturday arrived and I brought Kay her coffee and the paper before she sent me off to give myself the enema and to return to lick her pussy, noting that there will be nothing for me until tonight (although she wasn't entirely correct because licking her sweet tasty pussy is a treat of the highest order to me especially if she forces me to do it!).

I prepare a large strong soap enema and administer it. I hold it for about 5 minutes until I can't bear the cramps any longer and then expel it. I follow it with two freshwater rinse enema and I'm ready for the evening.

I return to the bed cleaned out. Kay points at her cunt and says get on with it slut. I love licking her but am always unsure whether I have actually made her cum -- she assures me that I do. I want it to be good for her. I get to my task, dipping my tongue into her hole, up onto her clit, licking sucking pushing. I take some pleasure for me by pushing her legs up and licking her arse...it is such a tight pretty tasty hole. Returning to her clit and sliding a couple of fingers into her pussy seeking her G spot. Shortly after she orgasms silently and pushes me away, too sensitive to let me continue.

That evening my Mistress has me cook her meal and has a couple of wines. I am really nervous and can't do justice to my meal. After I have done the dishes Kay says that "it's time for your punish fuck now slut." She removes her knickers, turns them inside out, and puts them in my mouth with the gusset on my tongue. The lovely strong taste made me wonder if she had been wearing the same pair ever since our first conversation on Thursday.

She sends me downstairs with instructions put out all punishment implements, and to blindfold and tie myself to the bed face up so that she can start with punishment to my nipples, cock, and balls. She warns that no square inch of them will be spared.

I am ready for her in about 15 minutes, but luckily the room is warm because she makes me wait another 30. Finally I hear her coming downstairs, really nervous now! She says "what have we here? A needy slut for beating? Because your mouth is full, your safeword is dropping these keys, however we are finished if you use it." I know that I will try and withstand whatever she dishes out because this is my fantasy. I don't want it to end abruptly. I can hear her making a selection from the implements that I had set out. I hope that that she chooses the crop, it is perfect for whipping my cock, nipples and balls.

After a long wait I find that she has indeed selected the crop -- there is a sharp crack on the shaft of my cock followed by a glorious burst of pain. It can only be the crop! She follows this with a flurry of hard cracks all over my cock and balls until I am wriggling and squirming wondering how I will stand it. About this time she moves her focus to my nipples - a heap of hard blows rain all over my chest and nipples. Then she moves back to freshen the pain on and around my groin.

There is a moment's respite and I feel new pain as she clamps my nipples with clover clamps. She temporarily removes the knickers from my mouth, moves up and straddles my blindfolded face. What must be her new cock rests on my forehead as she straddles my face. "Feel that slut?" she asks. "That cock is going to wreck your arse shortly!" The smell is wonderful as she settles her privates down onto my face. My moans as she beat me has obviously turned her on as she is dripping long strings of goo. She mashes her cunt over my face rubbing her clitoris on my nose. I am soaked!

Unfortunately she is not staying, she gets off and unties me. Time for the main punishment. I'm told to turn over and am locked down with my arse ready for punishing. The clamps on my nipples hurt anew as they are pushed into the bed.

I feel her hand stroke my ass and then sharply spank both cheeks. "That hurts me as much as it does you" she says, "that's not right". I hear her rustling amongst the implements again as she selects her prefered weapon -- I guess that it will be the cane or the Loopy Johnny but I don't know which. I just know that it will be applied to my poor bottom until it is uniformly red and hurting likely hell.

And then it begins... a loud crack... then nothing...and then oh my god!!! The pain courses through me a second or so later, it is unbelievable. She waits for me to relax... and then another loud crack. This one is not quite so painful, possibly because I now know what to expect -- but I know that there is plenty more to come. She gives me a moment between each stroke, but it never seems like long enough. Ten strokes later I am writhing and pulling at the duvet with every stroke...my arse is on fire. Finally she tells me that I have survived the first batch. She rubs my arse feeling the red marks that she has left -- her hand and some tenderness feels unbelievably nice on my sore bottom.

All too soon my beautiful mistress tells me she must "fill in the blanks before she fucks me". The slow measured painful strokes begin again as she colours in between the previous strokes. A few strokes double up on top of past ones -- OMG. She is silent as she administers the pain and listens to my cries. I am nearly broken and I want it to end, but I know that it cannot end until she is satisfied that my arse is a mess and that I won't sit comfortably for a week. At last it is done. My bum is so sore. I have completely forgotten the nipple clamps until she reaches under me and tugs them hard. I have pain everywhere. My cock is leaking a veritable river. I am so horny.

I hear our SLR camera clicking away -- she is recording my pain for posterity. Looking at the pictures later might make me think twice before asking for this again...maybe...

Her dick appears in front of me, the dirty knickers are removed and promptly replaced by the big black rubber dick. "Suck this you slutty whore bitch" she says, "you are going to want it to be really wet because its going in your arse in a minute." I slobber best as I can on the cock, but its not easy because her dirty knickers have dried out my mouth. Luckily I cheated and lubed my arse before tying myself to the bed! She seems to be taking callus pleasure in trying to get the cock as far down my throat as possible -- I am lost in slut sub space loving having her talking dirty to me, abusing me as I suck the big penis.

Eventually she withdraws and climbs onto the bed behind me. A moment or two later there is an incredible force pushing on my anus -- she is trying to push her big dick into my little arse. If I hadn't cheated it might have stopped there, but my well lubricated hole inexorably yields to her fucking and with a sharp stretch the head of her cock is inside. Mistress pauses to allow me to get used to the size. "Are you ready bitch?" she asks. I know that once she starts pushing again, she won't stop until all 10 inches are buried in me and her pelvis is rammed against my sore ass. "Yes thank you Mistress, please fuck me hard Mistress", I beg.

Kay firmly shoves it all the way home. I am her well fucked bitch. My goddess and her big cock own me. She gives me a second and then withdraws until just the head is in me, this time the cock is slammed home, Mistress pulling hard on my hips as she fucks me. Again and again and again she bottoms out, her huge cock deep in my bowels -- this is my place, where I want to be, a well fucked well punished slut.

Finally she knows that I can't take any more and mistress needs a rest and some attention. She unties me and removes the nipple clamps -- more agony as the blood rushes back into my poor nipples. She lies back and I take my proper place with my tongue in her pussy. Things are messy and a lot of cleaning is required.

I hope that she will let me fuck her after, or maybe cum on her pussy and make me clean it up. I'll let you know.