Punish Me No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, it was awful for you when you split with David. I felt so sorry for you and I remember how tough a time you had of it, so I was pleased when Matt came into your life. For the first time in ages you seemed happy, relaxed, even fulfilled to some degree, but then things began to change. You became sullen, isolated. You stopped visiting with your family and friends. You know, we all began to become a little concerned but there was nothing we could do. I mean, I know that Robert spoke to you about it and you guys had a huge fight. You realise you're going to have to speak to him about that, don't you?"

Robin nodded as Jake took down her soft towelling robe and wrapped it over her shoulders.

Jake carried on, "Matt was just what you needed, or at least seemed to need at that time, but he's a user, Robin. He abused you, manipulated you but by that time you were hooked, deeply in love with him and couldn't see what was happening. I can understand why you would have done the things you did, hell, anyone would, but it's time to walk away now, Robin. You need to collect yourself and move on now." He pulled her close, turned her around to face him and gathered her in his arms.

"Jake?" She turned around to face him.

"Yes, Robin?"

"Do you have to go? I mean, would you stay with me tonight?"

Jake pulled Robin into his chest and stroked her wet hair, "Yes, of course I will."

Robin smiled and took his hand and led him to her bedroom...

12