Punish Me... Please

Story Info
A letter to His ponygirl.
1k words
3.53
28.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Pony,

Laying here naked on my new satin sheets stretching my legs, my back and flexing my stomach. I feel the blood rushing to my lower regions bring back happy memories and future touches in the days, months and years to cum. I drift in and out of the waking space of sleep and I think... I press my cock harder into the sheets, flexing my ass and thighs as I reflect on our time together and the ones to cum.

I call my slave, Pony. She is like an unbroken pony that is need of being trained by a loving Master. I am that Master and she is my only pony. I am glad that's she likes to be tied up, submissive to my every whim, pushing her boundaries, exploring my desires, trusting in our secret safe word. Trust and honesty keep us close and we harbor no secrets.

As I slide my tongue over the sole of her foot and toes, she giggles, knowing she will be punished for not holding her desires. I continue kissing them while massaging her calve, moving higher as I kiss and taste each inch of her silky skin, kneading her flesh. Her arms are tied above her head, spread wide to each corner of the bed. Her legs are pulled up high and back towards each wrist that are comfortably bound. Her arse high in the air supported by the new wedge W/we purchased for just this event. I move down her thigh, kissing, massaging a light oil into her skin. I stroke her leg, kissing closer and closer to her woman hood. As I watch it twitch with hunger and desire, her clit grows harder with each breath I blow onto it. Seeing her helpless and unable to close her legs, I wonder if she is a little scared.

. Pony wonders if her Master is going to spank, paddle, or maybe cane her? Has she not pleased her Master? Or by receiving a spanking, paddling or a canning, would that please her Master? She knows that her Master would not hurt or cause harm to His pony but only the pleasure of letting her serve him with heart and soul.

Master remembers how sensitive and ticklish she gets at times and produces a long feather, or perhaps a strip of fur and begins to run it along her thighs and over her arse. I see her smile as she begins to laugh and squirm against her bonds. She pulls on them, desperate to free her hands to touch me, herself, to feel the pressure building in her pussy... cunt...snatch or twat? Master wonders does she like these words, wondering does she feel ashamed? Has Pony ever been hurt by such words before? The safe word – I listen for it and it does not come to my ears as I watch her struggle. I smile and chuckle at her helplessness, knowing she is mine do with as I please.

I bite the back of her knees, her tight thighs and upward to her arse, teasing and taunting her while I grow harder with my own desires. Master continues to drizzle warm massage oil over her, squeezing her, stroking her. I slide my cock over her leg and work my way towards her extremely wet pussy, swollen with desire. I kiss and taste her, sliding my tongue over each of her velvet lips, purposefully missing her hardness. I dip lower, slipping my tongue into her, tasting her sweet necture. I continue to lick lower as she struggles, moaning and flexing as y tongue brushed over her pink puckered rosebud. I feel it spasm and contract at my touch. I wonder, is this to push me away or open up to me? I listen for our safe word. Nothing but moans of desire escapes her lips.

Sliding my tongue up, over and between her velvet folds, I feel the increasing wetness that flows from her. I move back down, darting my tongue in and out of her dark slit. With a thumb, I open her folds as I grasp her swollen clit between my lips, sucking and biting it. I nip at her hardened clit. She bucks upward and I slap her thigh for not holding still. Her Master has not given her permission to cum yet. She moans softly, the pleasure and disappointment escapes her lips. Master, knowing that his Pony is in need of discipline, pulls the thumb from her, leaving her open and wanting more. Pony shudders, knowing that he is displeased with her and that she is fearful of what he might do to discipline her.

I move up to her obedience collar and tighten the buckle, knowing that she loves the feel of the constricting leather. Master knows she is in need to be gagged and slips his hard cock into her hungry mouth, only to pull away quickly as she closes her lips around him. Smiling and chuckling loudly, I slip the edge of her discarded panties moistened by her wetness before I roughly removed them into her mouth. I slowly feed them to her until her mouth is full, lips open and her eyes full of desire and lust for her Master.

I resume my ministrations, kissing my way back down across each hardened nipple, sucking them, biting them, squeezing the flesh between my fingers. I pull a nipple hard and erect. I slip the cloths pin over it and quickly snap it closed. Again, the same treatment is applied to the other succulent breast. I slap the clothes pins, obliging my pony's desire to feel the mix of pleasure and pain. I pull at each nipple, applying more pins around the fleshy part of each breasts, encircling each one.

Loving the pressure and desire, Pony secretly hopes the same will happen to her hard and tender clit. Will Master attach a pin to her clit? To her lips? She can only hope.