Punishable Offenses: Speeding

Story Info
She is punished severely for dangerous, illegal activity.
1.7k words
3.92
64k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers

she screams again, her front extremely sore and her rear practically aflame. Face-down upon the heavy oak table lined with particularly coarse sandpaper, her tears fall unabated, trickling out from underneath the thick leather blindfold. As the heavy leather flogger descends upon her again and again and again, she involuntarily pulls at the chains connecting her wrist and ankle cuffs to the special bolts on the underside of the table, the rattling of the chains and her own personal need providing the only true "pleasure" of her punishment.

"Good evening, Master."

"Good evening, little one," He replied, leaning back in His chair as He adjusted the volume on the speakerphone. "Thanks for your call - I could use a break from writing this report anyhow."

"Is the deal nearly finished, Master?"

"We completed the deal early this morning," He replied, certain that she would be able to hear His smile of victory in His voice. "So long as the SEC grants its approval, the merger should be finalized in ten months or less."

"Congratulations, Sir! i shall have to treat You to a nice dinner on the Wharf when You come to visit at Thanksgiving."

"Actually, I was hoping that I could come to see you again in about two weeks," He responded. "By then, all the post-activity paperwork should be completed and approved, and the other major presentation I have been working on will have been completed. Will that fit with your class and research schedule if I were to come in two weeks?"

"Certainly, Sir!!!" The glee in her voice was all too evident in her enthusiastic response. "Will You be flying into Oakland again, Sir?"

"Most likely, yes. I should be able to come on a Friday morning, so W/we can maximize the time W/we have T/together."

"i have a weekly lab meeting at 10AM, Sir," she replied, the disappointment evident in her voice. "i will not be very likely to get out of it, Sir."

"That's fine," He replied, "I can arrive, say, mid-afternoon instead." His iBook's screensaver activated just then, presenting a slideshow featuring images of His loving slave in various states of dress, undress, and bondage. "How was your visit with your sister over the weekend?"

"It was nice, Sir," she replied. "amanda is interested in meeting You, Master."

He smiled, thinking of the pictures His slave had shown Him of her sister. Except for the slight differences in height and hair color, if they were to wear identical clothing, they would look like identical twins.

"amanda's Mistress had asked me to join T/them in play Saturday night, but i informed Her of Your prohibition against my playing with anyone unless i had Your express permission first, Master. amanda was definitely a bit disappointed, but her Mistress understood completely, Sir."

"What is her Mistress' name?"

"Mistress Papillon, Master."

"A beautiful name for someone with a very gentle, soft, quiet, calm personality," He mused aloud, recalling the years He had spent living in France and studying the language for several years before that. "Did you at least watch?"

"Yes, Master, i definitely watched. It was very weird and somewhat difficult to watch my own sister in bondage, Sir, especially when she was ordered to crawl over to Mistress Papillon and lick Her to orgasm. But it was also a very special night, Sir, because at the end of the session, Mistress Papillon presented amanda with a collar."

"amanda had finally earned her Mistress' collar?" He asked for clarification.

"Yes, Sir, and i was so proud of my sister!!! we both cried tears of joy as we held each other. All night long and all day Sunday, Sir, amanda would absently finger the collar. Even Mistress Papillon seemed to glow for the rest of the weekend, Sir, whenever she saw my sister wearing Her collar."

"Are you disappointed that you do not wear a collar for Me, little one?"

"No, Sir, although i do sometimes wish You would have me wear a collar more often during O/our play. i am quite happy with the waist chain You have me wear instead, Sir, especially since i have a rather 'public' life at the university. my sister, on the other hand, lives in near-total seclusion with her Mistress, so there is not much chance that 'mundanes' will be shocked by her slavery, Sir."

"That is why I chose for you to wear a waist chain, little one. I want you to be continually reminded as to your status, yet if anyone were to see the waist chain, they might simply think of it as something 'novel' and nothing more."

"That is very true, Sir.," she responded. "For example, when i went swimming last week, as i was changing in the locker room after showering off the chlorine, a mid-teen girl commented on the waist chain. She said she had seen it when i was walking around the pool to the diving platform, and thought it was a nice touch to my all-black bikini."

He laughed softly. "I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that conversation you had with her, little one. Were you wearing any pendants on the waist chain that day?"

she thought for a moment. "i believe i had added the feather pendant,

"Hmmm." He pictured His slave wearing the dreamcatcher earrings, His favorites. "What did amanda say about your waist chain?"

"she liked the concept as well, Master, and even suggested to Mistress Papillon that if T/they go into public T/together, then perhaps she could wear a waist chain instead of a collar. Mistress Papillon simply said that She would consider it, Sir. But just so You know, Sir, at the airports, i would go to the restroom and remove the waist chain before going through the Security Checkpoint, and once through would go to the restroom again and put the waist chain back on."

"That is perfectly fine, little one," He praised for her thoughtfulness. "I know you do not wish to draw a lot of attention to your slavery to Me, and I suppose that quite a few questions might have been asked if the waist chain were to have activated the metal detectors."

"The waist chain itself probably would not have been an issue, Master," she noted. "Some of the other things i was carrying, like the punishment book, however, would have at least earned me some very unusual looks from the screening staff, Sir."

He laughed again, imagining how such a scene would unfold. Somewhere in this scenario, He was certain, a porn film could be made.

"As for your punishment book," He finally said, changing the subject, as the screensaver showed a picture of His slave holding up a just-purchased blank book which would become her punishment book, "are there any particular entries I should know about prior to My visit?"

"Actually, Sir..." her voice took on the tone of someone who does not want to admit to having done (or not done) something because she knows that she will be punished severely.

"Yes?" He prompted, glancing across His home office to the line of floggers hanging along one wall. During her hesitation, He wondered which flogger would be most appropriate to use for varying levels of offenses.

"The goodbyes took longer than expected, Master," she finally admitted, "so i was running late returning to the airport. So i was speeding."

"I see. Were you aware of it at the time?"

"Yes, but i was holding pace with most everyone around me, Master, so i simply didn't think much of it."

"How fast were you going?"

"At that time, about 75 in a 65 zone, Master."

"'At that time?'" He queried.

"i glanced down at my watch, saw just how late it was, and instinctively drove even faster, Sir. And perhaps two minutes later, i heard a siren behind me."

He sighed, the disappointment quite evident in his voice. "How fast were you going?"

"The officer only said it was over 90, Master. But since it was my first-ever encounter with the police for any matter, he was nice and only wrote the ticket for 75, Master. It will still cost me nearly $100, Sir."

"I see," He noted, a plan forming in His mind. "So, I assume that I am to provide you with the funds to pay for your indiscretion?"

"i can afford it myself, Master, but thank You for the offer."

"So, I suppose that I should prepare a severe punishment for you for breaking the law and endangering lives... especially your own."

"Yes, Master," she said dejectedly. "Your slave definitely needs to be punished for this illegal act."

Instantly, a plan came to mind. "Tomorrow, I will send you a box within a box. You may of course open the outer box, but the inner box is not to be opened until My arrival, is that understood, naughty girl?"

"Yes, Sir, i understand."

"Good. The inner box will contain everything needed for your punishment, which will occur as soon as W/we arrive at your apartment. It is definitely best to handle the punishment immediately so that W/we can truly enjoy the rest of the weekend T/together."

"Yes, Sir. Thank You, Sir. And, Sir?"

"Yes, naughty girl?"

"Sir, please make this punishment one i will not forget. i deserve such a punishment, and - perhaps - i also need it."

"Very well, naughty girl," He replied. "I definitely appreciate your honesty with Me, and especially with yourself."

"Yes, Master."

The punishment continues, the distinctive sound of the tails splitting the air practically drowned out by her intense howling. With each strike across her tender lower cheeks, her body struggles vigorously in its fight-or-flight instinct, causing the sandpaper to truly bite into her skin, especially torturing her breasts and her oversensitive nipples.

Yet, despite the pain, she knows that whenever she slides into the driver's seat of a car ever again - whether a rental car or her own car - she will be mindful of this severe punishment. Her body will vividly remember the pain and the screams and the tears, and her mind will have more control over her right foot.

How many kisses of the heavy leather flogger has she endured thus far? she had lost count after thirty-eight. Will she be struck seventy-five times? ninety times? more? It does not matter to her.

What matters is that her Master loves her enough to punish her severely on these rare occasions when she deserves it. Just as importantly, she loves Him enough to feel perfectly comfortable in learning this extremely painful lesson.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers