Punished

Story Info
Sub backtalks one time too many.
1.3k words
4.01
33.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers

"Don't let your mouth write checks that your backside can't cover."

That was always my step-father's advice, right before he took the business end of a wicked switch to my quivering bottom. Now, 35 years later, I still hadn't learned my lesson. But this time, my punishment was going to be infinitely worse.

After six months of living with you, there were still instances where I said the first thing to pop into my mind. And far too many times, it was completely disrespectful. That night, you had heard enough. "May I see you for a moment, dear?"

Your voice was completely normal, but your grip on my arm was steel, and one look in your eyes told me that you were not in the mood for games. The kids paid no attention, and you propelled me into the bedroom. You had paid dearly to have it soundproofed, so once inside, there would be no chance of anyone overhearing.

"Take your clothes off. NOW!"

I had never seen you so angry, and stripped quickly, hoping that obedience would make you reconsider whatever you had planned. Silly me.

"On the bed."

I hopped up on the bed, and you quickly and effortlessly fastened my wrists to the headboard. Then you opened one of your nightstand drawers, and pulled out something I had never seen before. It appeared to be a black hood.

For all your size, you are as agile as a cat, and you easily straddled me, stuffed ear plugs into my ears, and pulled the hood over my head. It was quite tight, and only had two holes for my nose, and one for my mouth. I was suddenly deprived of two of my most precious senses; sight and hearing.

Fear of the dark is the one irrational phobia I've never been able to conquer. Now I was tied securely to the bed, in the dark, and unable to hear, either. I had no idea where you were or what you were doing, and I felt nothing at all for a few minutes. Then I felt hands on my breasts, and realized that you were binding them.

Almost immediately, they began to ache, and then you pulled and pinched my nipples until you were able to attach the clamps. You adjusted them so tightly that I cried out, and begged for mercy, something I hadn't intended to do. I have no idea if you answered, but the next sensation was intense pain, as you attached the clamps to the bolts in the ceiling, and pulled them so tight that arching my back was the only way to make the sensation even bearable.

I lay there for another indeterminate amount of time, trying to raise myself up enough to ease my stretched nipples. Without warning, my right ankle was grabbed and pulled towards my right shoulder. You tied my ankle to the headboard, and then quickly repeated the process with my left ankle. I was now blind, deaf, immobilized, spread-eagled, and my nipples were on fire. And my punishment had just begun...

Once again, I was left alone. At least I think. I began to test my bonds, and was dismayed to find that I could barely move, and was already intensely uncomfortable. Thankfully, my nipples had begun to lose feeling, but struggling made the sharp sting awaken, so I tried to be still.

Did I lie there for ten minutes? An hour? I have no idea, and was cursing myself for not being able to control my tongue when I felt the first lash from your leather flogger. My ankles were tied so tightly to the headboard that my ass was in the air, and wide open for you.

My upper back was flat on the bed, and was the only part of me spared. My cheeks and thighs were tortured, but that was the least of my worries. You whipped my breasts, my belly, my arms, and that was terrible enough. But you paid special attention to the area that you had opened wide.

The flogger fell again and again between my legs, my pussy being punished almost as severely as my asshole. I screamed, cried, and begged for mercy, but could barely even hear myself, much less any comment you might have made. Every effort I made to dodge the blows only increased the pain in my nipples, and you whipped them quite soundly, too. The hood was completely soaked with my tears before I realized that the lashes had stopped.

I held completely still, but it seemed as if every part of my body throbbed. My brain knew that you had laid down the flogger, but my nerve endings still felt it. I had no idea where you were, but I was suddenly painfully aware of my wide open pussy and asshole. I had never felt more vulnerable in my life.

The relief I felt when you began to lick my pussy was like nothing I have ever felt, and I nearly wept again. Your mouth was gentle at first, and your tongue was warm on my clitoris, which began to respond immediately. I had just begun to relax, and try to move against you, when I felt the shock of a white-hot sensation pushing against my asshole.

Almost immediately, I realized that it was not heat, but cold. At the same time that your hot mouth began to suck my inner lips, you were inserting ice into my asshole. Later you would tell me that it was a popsicle, but the combination of hot and cold was the most incredible feeling in the world.

I could have climaxed in a matter of minutes, but it was not to be. This was punishment, and you made sure to leave me hanging at the precipice, unable to reach orgasm.

Now tears of frustration added to the dampness of the hood, and I was afraid to even try to imagine what your next plan was for me. I was shocked when you released my nipples from the clamps, but the blood running back into them was like a thousand bee stings. I began to scream again, but your cock being shoved roughly into my mouth silenced me immediately.

With no build-up at all, you began to fuck my mouth. You had released the clamps in order to be able to straddle my chest more easily, and I really had no choice but to take you. Every inch of you. You pushed all the way to the back of my throat, your balls resting on my chin.

Just when I thought I would pass out, you would pull out and let me catch my breath, but as soon as I did, I was treated to your length again. And again and again... I was sure that you would cum in my mouth, and it was no more than I deserved. If you had whipped me soundly, denied me orgasm, and fucked my mouth, you would have been entirely justified. But as strict as you are with me, you love me.

You climbed off of my chest, knelt between my legs, and massaged my swollen clit gently. I felt the shock of cold lubricant on my asshole, and you began to rub it in, first one finger inside me, then two, gradually opening me up for your cock. You were patient with me, and I was more than ready when the swollen head pushed past my tight sphincter.

You slid slowly in, inch by inch, until you were deep inside me. Your fingers never lost contact with my pussy, stroking and teasing my clitoris, and darting in and out of my pussy. You began to move in and out of me, gently at first, then building in speed and momentum. I was still barely able to move, but you skillfully guided me to one thundering orgasm after another, before you finally buried your load deep in my belly.

My fear of the dark all but forgotten, I was still in a daze when you released my ankles. I waited sleepily for you to release my wrists, and pull the hood off, but you did not. That's when I realized that my punishment was not quite over. There was still the matter of cleaning off your cock...

SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers