Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me some dinner you worthless fuck!" She commanded. i just stood there crying. She slapped me. "Move! Now!" She commanded. Slowly slowly walking towards the stairs, the points dug and scraped and clawed at me with every little step. i counted 23 steps to the stairs. The pain was horrible. The stairs terrified me. i have to lift a foot to climb each stair, twisting and pulling the crotch strap with the thigh straps. There are 13 steps to get out of our basement. She stood behind me, whipping my ass with Her crop whenever i paused.

i did make dinner. A pork roast with gravy, little packaged dumplings, and saurkraut... just for Her. i left a trail of drops of blood all over the kitchen floor. Every step, every movement dug and tore at my pussy. i was weak. i had not eaten since Monday. i only had a few sips of water Tuesday. i prayed i had not lost too much blood. i served dinner, refilled Her Chablais. i passed out in a heap on the floor.

When i regained consciousness, i was still on the floor but my belt and gag were gone. It was dark now, like 9 o'clock. The chain was gone from between my anklets but my wrists were still chained to my neck. M was walking back toward me with a bunch of stuff in Her hands; towels, panties, tampex pads, and a bottle of something. She barked a single word order, "Spread!" and i opened my legs. GAWD! hundreds of wounds stretched and opened. i just whimpered, didn't even beg. i was deep in a dark despair, resigned to my horrible fate. i turned my head away and closed my eyes. i did not want to even look at Her.

The bottle was hydrogen peroxide. i screamed as She swabbed my cunt and ass. That certainly opened my eyes again. The towel was red with my blood. She kept swabbing and it STUNG, but as She turned the towel to fresh areas, it became pinker and less red. i guess the bleeding was stopping. She laid a tampex pad on me and slid a pair of panties up my legs.

"Get yourself something to eat. Drink something cunt," She ordered and just walked away. i drank almost a whole quart of orange juice first. Grabbed a banana because that was what i saw next and it was quick. i leaned over the table and finished Her dinner that She had left there. i did not want to try to sit. i cried as i ate. Life sucks. Where is this going? What's going to happen to me? i wondered where and if i could sleep, but for the first time ever, i did NOT want to go to Marie's bedroom.

i was exhausted. Had not slept in 36 hours. i made it to the family room and fell asleep instantly on the couch. When i woke, it was after 6 AM. The hazy morning light began to brighten. M had already left for work. This was also a first and very sad.

So here i sit. Typing my thoughts in my diary as i always do. i feel dead. Does Marie still love me? Do i still love Her? There are a few little spots of blood on my panties, but i don't care. i guess i should try to mop the kitchen floor. What am i saying? i don't care. i don't care. i don't care.

Oh Gawd! i DO miss Her!! What happened? We've got to fix this. It's ALL wrong! i Do love Her. i will do ANYTHING to make this right again!

12