Punished!

Story Info
Donald is punished for cheating.
2.5k words
3.81
117k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Donald McKay waited for his wife to return. His mind churned over the thoughts as it always did when he was in this situation and he decided that waiting was what he was good at. Most people were good at something, he pondered, and he was certainly not very good at anything else. Melissa was always chastising him for something; the lawn wasn't cut short enough; the car had run out of gas whilst she'd been driving - his fault, of course; he'd painted the kitchen almost exactly the wrong shade of yellow. He couldn't even have an affair without being discovered!

It wasn't just a case of John loving his wife - he adored her. He would do anything for her; she was his life, his love, his Mistress. The affair had come out of the blue and was extremely short lived - it couldn't even really be termed an affair, just about an hour or so one recent afternoon in his office with his pretty, young assistant, Katie. McKay couldn't understand how Melissa had found out. Katie had made all the running. Of course he had found her attractive; a girl half his age with the voluptuous figure of a busty angel - who wouldn't have found her attractive? But Donald had never even considered making a pass at her. Even as she had gently removed his swollen little dick from his pants; even as she had guided it towards her full, sensual lips; even as she had enveloped him in her hot, wet mouth he had been riddled with guilt. Melissa had made it quite clear to him on many occasions: it was fine for her to take lovers, but if HE ever strayed then there would be trouble!

And trouble there was. Two hours ago, Melissa had come home and confronted him. Inexplicably she knew all about Katie and the blow job. Donald had tried to plead his case, tried to tell his beloved mistress that it was not his fault; he had been seduced. But to Melissa, and even to him, the excuse sounded lame and pathetic. And so Melissa had left - not for good, he knew that, but with a promise - a threat - that she would be back later and that his punishment would begin.

And so McKay waited; patiently, quietly, for the return of his mistress. His mind had given up trying to imagine what was in store for him; a spanking with the paddle? His ass rammed with her new strap-on dildo? His nipples pierced? (She had always said that she wanted to do that!) It could be any one of these or another alternative that Melissa had cooked up by herself, he'd just have to wait and see!

The front door opening startled McKay out of his daydream. He turned towards the door. Melissa stood before him in all her blonde haired glory, her tall, frame covered by a long, bulky overcoat. She was not alone, Donald quickly realised. Behind her and closing the door as he entered was a young, good looking man dressed in jeans and a tight, white sweater. Donald looked him up and down surreptitiously taking in his boyish facial features and his lean, athletic frame. What was he doing here? Was he to witness Donald's shaming, his punishment?

"Downstairs, you. Now!"

Donald knew that Melissa's command was not to be disobeyed and he leapt out of the chair immediately and moved towards the door that led down to her own, private room. Donald had been in this room many times before to receive chastisement for one indiscretion or another and, in a way, it scared him a little.

A bare light bulb hung from the ceiling and cast eerie shadows over the basement room. He tried to avoid looking at the racks of paddles and crops that hung on the wall, the X frame and bench that stood on the concrete floor, but his eyes were drawn towards them as they always were and he felt a tightening of his chest and a swelling of his cock. His anticipation was increasing.

"Now, strip off, mister Limp Dick!" Melissa ordered

Donald felt embarrassed by her words but knew better than to disobey his mistress. His eyes lowered to avoid looking at her or her young companion as he started to slowly unbutton his shirt.

"Faster, dick-head!"

His wife's curt tone caused Donald to jump and complete his disrobing in record time. In a few seconds he found himself naked and being studied by Melissa and the as yet unnamed man. After a few seconds of toe curling embarrassment, Donald watched his wife unbutton her long overcoat and let it slip from her shoulders. She had obviously been shopping - the black latex bodice that she wore left her pert, firm breasts exposed and was cut high in the leg. The outfit was complimented perfectly by knee-high black boots. Donald could feel his cock start to twitch.

The young man - who still had not spoken - silently moved to a chair and sat. It appeared to Donald that he was there to ensure his maximum humiliation.

"You know what to do now, Donald," Melissa commanded. "Over the bench. Now!"

With eyes still lowered, Donald made his way towards a waist-high bench standing in front of the X frame and bent over it. He could feel cuffs being applied to his wrists and ankles and soon realised that he was unable to move. He could sense Melissa wandering casually up and down the rack of paddles and crops and he knew that his punishment was only seconds away!

Donald heard the swoosh of the leather whip a split second before he felt the sting and then the intense heat radiate through his buttocks. An involuntary cry resounded from his lips but was only greeted with the sounds of smirking laughter from Melissa and the man. Again and again the lashes rained down on his rear end. The pain was intense but at the same time exciting - it always was - and Donald could feel his cock hard and throbbing beneath him. Melissa noticed his excitement as well and halted the blows for a few moments.

"Did I give you permission to get hard?" she barked

"Better tie it up for him or he'll cum!"

Donald heard the man's voice for the first time. The tone was deep and resonant but there was something in the sound that was different. Something menacing.

Donald tried to speak but his throat felt dry as sandpaper. Only a whispered gasp could he manage. He moaned deeply as he felt a cord being passed around his cock and balls and gasped again as Melissa's long, slender fingers pulled it tight. A pain shot through him as his testicles contracted. He felt the blood supply cut off and knew that he would never be able to climax in this position.

The blows to Donald's buttocks continued for another two or three minutes. The pain had subsided a little but the warm glow had increased as he imagined the welts that would be building up. He could just see out of the corner of his eye that the young man sitting to his left had unzipped his pants and was at this moment masturbating a good sized cock.

"Give me a hand, Alan?" Melissa asked breathlessly. The exertion of beating her husband's ass was obviously taking it's toll on her. "I want to turn him over. I haven't finished with him by a long way!"

Donald felt an ease of pressure as the cord around his balls was released. Melissa and Alan worked quickly as the cuffs around his ankles and wrists were loosened and he was turned over onto his back. The sensation of comfort, though, was sort and sweet as he swiftly realised that the cuffs were being reapplied and he could feel his legs being dragged upwards by some sort of pulley equipment. He groaned again as the cord was retied around his cock and balls and pulled upwards in an agonizingly exciting motion.

Melissa was still close and now swapped the flayed whip for a sturdy leather crop. Teasingly she traced patters along Donald's body with the tip; over his nipples, his belly and down to his tortured balls. This time he could see the instrument of torture descend as his mistress rained the first, stinging blow down onto his nipples. His teeth gritted together as he fought the wonderful pain, subconsciously willing her to beat him again and again. Donald's mind was a sea of red mist before his wife had finally exhausted herself.

But there was still more to come - a lot more.

Now both Melissa and Alan flanked Donald on either side. His eyes were misted with tears of pain and pleasure and the flicker of the candle seemed hazy and out of focus. But he felt the splash of hot wax before it even hit him. The pain was intense but momentary; the thick molten liquid congealing and cooling as soon as it had touched his skin. Donald arched his back and groaned deeply as the drips persisted accompanied by laughter from his two tormentors.

His erection ached constantly as Melissa continued to tug the cord now just wrapped around his cock. With his balls unrestrained every drop of wax that scorched his skin brought him closer and closer towards climax. The pressure was getting to him, and then as Melissa's hand slipped under his balls and squeezed lightly, his mind and body exploded in waves of lust. His head ached, his limbs felt numb as the result of his excitement spewed forth and mingled with the hardening red wax on his thighs and belly.

Before he had any chance to relax, Melissa spoke again.

"You've seen Alan here," she said slowly and carefully. "Well, he's not just here to watch you being humiliated. It's my turn to watch now. Alan's going to feminize you!"

Donald could hear his wife's words but their meaning was still a thousand miles away from his realisation. Slowly his brain began to churn the words; processing and sorting them until his mind finally formed an impression. Feminize him? Surely she couldn't mean...? could she?

Donald's fears were quickly realised as he was dragged almost bodily from his near unconsciousness and pushed roughly back, bending, over the bench. In a second he could feel the young man behind him and heard the distinctive sounds of clothes being quickly shed.

Melissa sat in front of him and smiled; her long, sexy legs crossed and her breasts protruding from her bodice. Donald could feel the man behind him now as he gripped his hips and pulled him back. Hot, hard flesh touched his buttocks and soothing lotion was being massaged into the tortured flesh. The fingers pulled urgently at his buttocks; opening him, widening him. Donald took a breath, he knew what was about to happen; the final and ultimate humiliation.

The cock was hard and throbbing as Donald felt his legs roughly kicked apart and the young man position himself for penetration. Another deep breath. A gasp and a cry of pain as he was entered. Donald felt like he was being pierced with a baseball bat. He had no chance to move in any other way but the way that Alan wanted him to; and that way was backwards.

The pain increased as the young man drove his weapon deeper into Donald's body. And then, suddenly he was in completely. Donald felt defiled and humiliated being taken this way by a stranger and in front of his wide, but he also felt a strange completeness, as if this were meant to be, as if this was his function.

He could hear deep, masculine grunting from behind him as Alan began to sodomize him. The cock pistoned in and out of Donald's asshole at an increasing pace until he began to think he would be split open.

"That's right, baby. " Melissa encouraged the young man from her chair. "Fuck him. Fuck his ass nice and hard. Make sure he never cheats on me again!"

Donald was acutely aware of the fact that Melissa was looking straight at him while he was being fucked. Her hands were all over her body; pinching and squeezing nipples and rubbing her pussy through the open leg of her bodice. Her legs were well spread and as she eased the garment to the side to gain better access to her vagina, Donald could see the downy hair that sparsely covered her wet, open sex lips.

"Oh, he's got a nice tight ass, Mel. Just like your's!" grunted Alan as he continued to ram his solid meat into Donald's body.

Donald was startled by the revelation; perversely it seemed fine for his own ass to be defiled, but the fact that this man had also explored the inside of his wife's anus just felt wrong. She was a mistress after all. She was meant to give this sort of thing, not receive it!

Donald's eyes were fixed on his wife as his body was jerked back and forth by the sledgehammer thrusting that Alan was providing. He could see that she was close to climax herself. He wanted her to cum, he wanted her to have all the pleasure and his smile was unmistakable as he watched her elevate her feet onto her toes and saw her whole body begin to shake and tremble.

Melissa cried out as she orgasmed hard and, at the same time, Donald could feel a swelling sensation from inside his ass. He heard Alan grunt once and then felt him slam his tool deeper than Donald had ever thought possible. For a second, everything seemed to stop; all was silent and still. Then the trembling from behind him started and the next moment Donald felt a scorching liquid being released into his body with a huge force. Alan's cock began to saw in and out of his abused hole as the man just seemed to keep on cumming. The young man's voice was a guttural gasping groan as he emptied himself into Donald's back passage, pulling back on his hips to ensure that he had drained the last drop of his juice.

As Alan finally stood back and Donald finally felt his cock slip from his ass, he almost collapsed with exhaustion. The last thing that Donald could remember before unconsciousness finally took him, was Melissa speaking into her cell phone.

"Hi... Katie?... yes it's me. Everything went fine... we couldn't have done it without your help, though... yes, thanks... I'm sure that Don thought the blow-job was worth it... yes... yes... I know... I know you give great head, I've experienced your oral talents don't forget!... You'd like Donald to return the favour?... yes... yes... yes, I'm sure that he would want to thank you personally... you're feeling horny now?... sure... yes, he'll be ready for you... come on over straight away... and don't forget to dress in those sexy leather boots and bring you're riding crop!"

As she watched her husband slip into a deep, dreamless sleep, Melissa couldn't help but notice a smile playing around his lips.

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers