Punished and Bound

Story Info
FTM Sir punishes his slut, then gives her extreme pleasure.
1.1k words
4.37
33.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home to me touching myself. He wasn't expecting it. In fact, he thought we were going shopping or swimming. But instead, I spread myself on the bed, running my fingers over my pussy, drenching it, preparing it.

His face has never kept any secrets, and I could see the excitement, followed by a look of anger, intrigue, and ideas.

"Bend over," he said.

I did as I was told, and he pulled the soft silk triangle of my thong to side, brushing his fingers purposefully over my clit, causing me to shiver.

I felt the first ball go in, then the second, and the third.

"Walk the dog, I need a shower."

I pulled some clothes on over my silk lingerie and thong, the balls moving around inside of me. One step, two, three, I can feel myself getting wetter, my nipple hardening. I walk around outside as kids play in the pool while their parents are grilling and drinking.

I let out a soft moan from the pleasure, I can't contain it.

I make my way back into the apartment.

"Wash my back," he calls from the bathroom.

I do as I'm told.

"Why are you still dressed?"

I take my street clothes off and he smiles at me. He wants me. His eyes tell me so.

He lies down on the bed and spreads his legs.

"I want a blow job."

I know what to do. I take his cock into my mouth and suck, hard. I run my tongue around in it circles and moan with pleasure as he runs his hands over my back. He shivers and begins to fuck my face.

"Fuck me," he moans.

I force a dildo slowly into his "man hole". He lets out a low rumble of a moan and I know I am doing my job right. I watch as he takes his cock into his hand and beings to stroke it.

I'm on my knees, ass in the air, fucking him, with the balls still in their place. I moan with pleasure, he shudders with his. I watch him come again and again, until he can't take it any more and his cock pulses, hard, one of my favorite sights.

"What were you doing when I got here?"

"Touching myself," I answer.

"And what's the punishment for that?"

He's up and walking around, turning me so I am bent over the bed, my feet planted on the floor.

"Count," he says and the first smack hits my ass.

I jump and laugh, the pain and pleasure mixing.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4... 20.

"Good sluts don't touch themselves without permission."

I'm on my hands and knees again on the bed, as he holds me still, running his fingers over me.

"You're not coming for a long time," he says, his fingers running over my clit again, "mmmm so wet. But only good girls get to come when they want, and you weren't a good girl."

My breathing becomes heavier, my nipples harder, and I need him now.

His tongue brushes over my clit and I want to jump, but he holds me in place. The balls are being pulled from my vagina and his fingers replace them. I want more, but he stops.

I'm left alone as he leaves the room.

"Don't move!"

I take a risk, brushing my hand over my clit. I'm too curious for my own good. I just want to see how hard it is, how sensitive, how wet.

His hand slaps my ass hard and fast. It stings in a way that shouldn't feel good but sends chills through my body and I crave more. I get them. 20.

He places a cock inside me. The thick six-inch dildo that I love so much. He runs his hands all over my body and the goosebumps rise in the paths his fingers make. I need him to fuck me, I need him to make me come. For a moment, I think he's just stretching me. Preparing me for the eight-inch cock, but instead he sits me down on a chair.

I feel full and I begin to drip around the cock, leaking onto the chair. He grabs my nipples and pulls them through the bars on the back of the chairs.

"Hands front."

The zip ties lock around my wrists and I can't move my hands. The rope binds my feet to the feet of the chair. I can't move. I surrender myself to him.

He ties a tie around me as if it is a blind fold and I can't see. Then I feel the pinch and pleasure of the nipple clamp. One nipple, the coldness of the chain pressed against my body, weaved through the cold metal of the chair, and the clamped to the other nipple.

I let out a whimper, on the edge of coming, stuffed to the brim, dripping wet.

He grabs me by my pony tail, pulling my head to the side, sinking his teeth into my neck, kissing hard. I melt and moan and beg for more, for some release, but instead he kisses me all over, making me beg and beg and beg for more.

His finger brushes over the outside of my asshole. For the love of all things wonderful, I beg him to please just fuck me, to let me cum but he won't let me. Instead he leaves me along for a moment, until I feel his tongue flicking my nipples, pulling them and teasing them.

Then a new sensation. The vibrator sits outside my asshole. I can feel the vibrations deep inside me and I fight the urge to come. I don't have permission.

A moment later there's a vibrator on my clit.

He torments my breasts, my clit, my asshole. I want to come, but I can't.

"Are you going to touch yourself without permission again?"

"No," I whimper.

I realize I've been moaning loudly, almost screaming, and fucking myself on the cock inside of me. His hands are on my breasts, and I imagine him watching me. I know he loves the way I move, the sounds I make, the faces. Nothing gets him wetter than listening to me moan, so I moan a little louder.

The vibrator on my clit disappears for a moment, and then I recognize the new toy being pushed against my pussy, the wand. I moan before it's even turned on.

"You're going to come for me now, slut, but you have to keep riding the cock."

I rock hard on the cock, forcing my cunt against the wand, reaching for the pleasure, the release. I'm screaming and panting and my body shakes. I want it so bad, I want it now.

"Come for me, bitch," he says, and I do.

I keep coming, every time his touches me, every flick of my nipple, every rock against the cock, the wand, and I don't know when it will stop, but I beg for it not to, and I already know that tomorrow when he comes home, I'll be touching myself, ready for more.