Punished Asian Shoplifter Ch. 09

Story Info
Naughty asian spankee must write a letter to Penthouse.
1.6k words
4.18
47.9k
7

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Penthouse,

I'm writing this letter for your forum because I have been ordered to detail one of my spanking sessions on paper as part of my punishment. I'm a slender Asian male, 19-years-old, with light creamy complexion and very smooth body. Several weeks ago I made the mistake of shoplifting at my spanker's store and was caught red-handed. As a consequence I have been subjected to regular, weekly punishment sessions in order to avoid going to jail. One of the items I stole was a Penthouse magazine and therefore I was ordered to share my most embarrassing spanking experience with your readers.

Right now I'm writing this letter standing up, because I've just came back from my seventh discipline session earlier this afternoon. Believe me when I said I would not want to sit my well-reddened asscheeks on any surface right now. As I write I'm also watching a video on TV. It's not just any porn video, but actually a tape-recording of my spanking session from this afternoon!

My spanker, Mr. Brian, decided to have my entire punishment proceeding recorded so that I can rewatch it as I compose my letter with as much accuracy and details as possible. I feel so ashamed that now there is a permanent record of my humiliation on tape. But the worst part is that, he had his female store assistant doing the actual filming with a camcorder -- so my degradation was also witnessed by a woman!

The "show" started at where I began to remove my clothes inside the store office. The screen shows me nervously taking off my T-shirt, shorts and thong, exposing every creamy-white inch of my slim oriental body. It looks like I was doing an obscene strip-tease in front of the camera!

My spanker is a strong, handsome CaucAsian MAN. When I stood before his rugged frame I look very girly with my soft feminine body and pale, completely hairless skin. I felt even more girly when I was laid across his waiting lap like a naughty little chinese girl waiting to receive a bare-bottom spanking.

He raised his hand and spanked my upturned bare buttocks with a loud SMACK! The camera is currently positioned behind me to show each painful hand spank clearly. The viewer can see my asscheeks jiggle after each slap, and his large handprint leaving its red marks on my previously pristine-white flesh. I've never seen my own spankings from this viewpoint, and it's quite fascinating.

I was initially determined to remain "dignified" during my recorded spanking (as if one could even be dignified while getting his bare ass spanked by a man!) but my resolve did not last long. After a few minutes of steady hand spanking delivered by Mr. Brian's strong arm, the stings built and I started to yelp and squirm over his lap. To control my movement he grabbed hold of my slim right wrist and twisted it behind me, pinning it against the small of my back. He also smacked the back of my sensitive upper thighs a few times to emphasize his point. That hurt even more than his repeated slaps to my rapidly reddening butt-cheeks!

The camera is now moved slowly to the side showing me getting soundly spanked over the knee in profile. It continues to swivel until it's position in front of me. I can now see the pained expression on my own face as each stinging slap propels me forward towards the camera lens. I felt extremely humiliated as I knew that my face is now shown on-screen clearly identifying me as the recipient of a bare-bottom spanking punishment.

As the camera zooms out my upturned rump is also seen clearly behind me, with the "twin peaks" now bright red thanks to my spanker's palm. He stopped the hand spanking after 10 minutes or so (though it felt MUCH longer at the time), and he rested his hand on my scorched ass-flesh to feel its warmth. Then he slowly rubs my naked skin which is silky smooth to the touch. While it's very soothing to be caressed by him like that, I also felt very embarrassed that such intimate fondling by another man were being caught on tape.

My chastisement was not over yet. Mr. Brian picked up a sturdy hairbrush and continued my second phase. That was a LOT more painful than just a handspanking! I squealed like a girl literally after each stroke. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The pain was unbearable. My quivering buns were turned a deep crimson color. In between anguished squeaks I made all kinds of promises to never steal again, to behave, etc. Of course it all came out garbled and the audience really can't hear what's being said -- nor would they care. It's much more entertaining seeing this naughty Asian shoplifter getting the just punishment he richly deserves.

After the hairbrush ordeal was finally over I was allowed to rub my own inflamed buttocks for one minute before corner time. This was also shown on tape as I frantically tried to ease the burning pain on my nether surface in the time limit. The camcorder was right behind me taping everything!

When time was up I was sent to the corner, awaiting the final phase of my punishment. The screen blanks out for a couple seconds. When the "show" returns the screen shows me again, now bent over the back of the chair with my hands down grabbing the edge of the chair. I had to tip-toe a little to be able to bent my waist over the chair-back. The camera revolved around me slowly for a good display of me in this degrading position, then moved behind me.

Right now on screen I see the close-up of a pair of scarlet assglobes spread wide-open, with a tiny puckered pink anus in the middle winking nervously at the audience. A LARGE glistening cockhead moves into view, being positioned at the entrance to this tight anal opening. My face is blushing deep red upon the realization that this sexy rounded butt on-screen is mine -- about to be opened and penetrated by a man's dick!

Yes it's also part of my weekly punishment session, to be forcibly ass-fucked by my spanker, for illegally obtaining a buttplug from an adult book store. So this wasn't the first time I felt his cock buried deep up my asshole. However, my sodomy was always done to me in private before, between just me the fuckee and my fucker. But now for the first time there's someone else present in the room, about to witness my ultimate shame with her own eyes!

The throbbing man-dick now pushes against my tight anal ring on-screen, and quickly opens it and slides in. An agonized squeal is heard on tape at this brutal intrusion to my most private opening. While I've been on the receiving end of such penetration several times, I've never seen it from this angle until now. The close-up shows my wide-stretched anal muscle wrapped desperately around the store owner's thick erection as he steadily pushed his entire shaft inside me. The camera was quickly moved to my front so that now a close-up of my face is shown. I can't believe the expression I see on my own face during the initial entry! There is agony at the unfamiliar fullness being forced inside my tight rear-passage, there's also pained struggle to try to relax my sphincter muscles to accommodate the thick rod sliding in, and the resignation to accept my fate and endure yet another session of ferocious ass-fucking soon to be followed.

But there's also a hint of sexual satisfaction on my face, a dreamy look in my eyes showing the strange mixture of pain and pleasure that's consuming me at the moment. I can't believe I actually enjoyed being sodomized by a man, however little part of me that did, but it becomes quite evident on the screen as soft moans escape my lips in response to the in-and-out fucking motion you began to make.

"How does it feel Ling?" A female voice asks behind the camera.

"I... mmmmppphh... I feel really FULL back there... ooooohhhhhh... like I'm being stuffed... aaaahhhhhh... with a lamp pole... mmmmmmm...." I spoke into the camera in broken phrases, trying to overcome the pain and humiliation of being forced to receive a male sex organ inside my body at the same time. I think most of your female readers who've experienced anal intercourse before could understand how I felt at that moment...

The view now pulls back to show me bent over the chair with a masculine white male standing behind me, impaling my soft oriental body with his fat long meat. He pulled out almost all the way then plunged in again driving the wind out of me. Each time he sank deep into me I felt like his iron-hard dick is going to come out of my throat! After a while he increased his speed. With his hands holding my feminine hips steadily my spanker pound into me relentlessly. It almost looks like a porno tape right now showing a hot inter-racial assfucking scene! Except unlike them which usually show the cock pulled out at the last minute and ejaculate onscreen, my spanker drove his engorged cock completely up my rectum and cum deep inside my bowel!

Sincerely,

"Embarrassed-Asian-Spankee"

P.S. Enclosed with this letter please find a copy of the video tape I mentioned above. I'm required to mail that to you for proof that my story is not a made-up one but a real, humiliating experience caught on tape.