Punished by Mrs. Riker

Story Info
He chooses to be spanked, rather than fired.
3.6k words
4.38
68.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boudin5
boudin5
45 Followers

"You're being sent to Mrs. Riker," she spoke softly. "You have exceeded your limit of infractions on your 'Q sheet' and the staff here at Britain Acres has deemed it necessary." Olga Swensen was a quiet mannered office attendant who gave employees their assignments. "You are to bring this form and give it to Mrs. Riker tomorrow morning promptly at 9:00 AM."

I had come to Britain Acres several months prior, and felt damn lucky to be hired on as a live-in groundskeeper and all-purpose 'fix it man'. I would mow and care for the extensive 2 acre lawn & garden, fix leaky faucets, electrical outlets, or any other problem which might arise. In return, I was given a moderate salary, daily meals at the commissary, and a small cottage as living quarters. This may sound a bit military or at the very least too regimented, but that was quite alright with me, considering that the entire staff was made up of women. Doctors, nurses, interns, trainers and therapists, all female. That fact alone was like a dream come true for me.

I was plenty lucky, that's for sure. All I had to do was keep up the garden, see to the furnace & electrical system, and maybe some sanding & painting now and then. The rest of the time I could spend in my room, go out walking, or just wander the grounds gazing in on activities. Or so I thought...

What I didn't realize was how serious they were about the 'Q sheet'. More or less a checklist itemizing rules, guidelines and instructions regarding daily procedure. It had things like: "Breakfast - 6:00 to 8:00 AM", "Uniform & Name-tag - Mandatory" and "Bedtime - 10:30 PM". I complied for the first few days, but after a while I started giving in to the frequent, pleasant encounters with the staff, not to mention the total pastoral atmosphere of the place. And so duties took a back seat to euphoria. I would stay up late surfing the internet, show up for breakfast well after 8:00, and the uniform didn't seem all that important, ofttimes I'd just wear my jeans & t-shirt while doing chores.

I didn't know that on each occasion I was getting a checkmark on my 'Q sheet'. Known as an "infraction". And that's why I found myself standing in front of Olga Swensen's desk, listening to her read me the law.

"...and before you go to see her, you'd better be sure you are clean from head to toe." she paused, then explained, "Mrs. Riker does not tolerate shabbiness."

With that, she handed me the form, directions to Mrs. Riker's office, and sent me to my cabin, reminding me to be on time.

I went to my quarters, made myself a light dinner from stuff I had saved in the fridge, and after relaxing a while, got ready for a nice hot bath. While soaking in the tub, I couldn't help but wonder what exactly was in store for me in the morning. Who was this Mrs. Riker? What was she going to do to me? Was I going to be punished? The more I thought about it, the more a strange feeling of dread came over me. After the bath I took a shower, then decided to stop thinking about it. After all, what could I do about it now? Right, nothing. So I set my alarm and went to bed hoping everything would be okay, and that tomorrow I'd be dealt with reasonably.

Morning came and for once I was at breakfast on time. Enjoyed the food as much as I could under the circumstances. Finishing up, I took out the envelope and looked at the papers for directions. The map showed her office to be around back of 'C' wing of the facility. About a seven minute walk from the commissary. "Good, I'll be early!" I thought to myself, maybe a point in my favor.

As I was walking, I took a look at my 'Q' sheet and to my complete distress, saw a box at the bottom labeled: Terminate Employment. Though the box was still unchecked, this alone was enough to strike total panic in my guts. "What would I do?" "Where would I go?" "Can't I at least explain?" These thoughts whirled in my head as I reached her office. Then to make matters worse, I saw the sign at the entrance: "Dr. Kelsey Riker - Corrections Administrator".

Trembling with a sinking, hopeless feeling, I pushed the heavy glass door open and went in. I was greeted by a rather voluptuous looking receptionist.

"Good morning, you must be the new handyman, Mr. Carstairs?"

"Yes that's right... I have a nine o'clock appointment." my throat was dry.

"Well you're early, but let me buzz Dr. Riker and see if she can take you now."

I waited restlessly, fidgeting until she put down the phone and said, "Yes, you may go right in."

I remember each step as if in slow motion as I pushed through another pair of glass doors and walked into her office. There she was. Sitting at a huge oaken desk, wearing fancy glasses with a chain, typing on a computer, and looking at the top of a stack of data sheets. She was typing so intensely I felt it'd be rude to interrupt. I stood there several minutes awkwardly, waiting for her to address me. Finally she reached a stopping point and looked up at me over her glasses.

"Mr. Carstairs?"

"Yes." I handed her the 'Q' sheet.

She looked it over very thoroughly, then swiveled her desk chair, crossed her legs while pondering a bit more. I took the opportunity to examine her physical features in detail.

She was middle aged, I'd say in her fifties, a bit overweight but strong, with dark hair and red lipstick. Good looking, but not glamorous. Attractive, but stern, proper, formal, and powerful like the school principal or a bank examiner.

She swiveled around again and began speaking, looking directly at me.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Um, Miss Swensen said I have too many infractions."

She paused intently, then said, "Mmm Hmm... that's correct, Mr. Carstairs."

She had this piercing gaze that seemed to look right through me. I somehow knew there was no way to hide anything from this woman. I couldn't get away with anything. Sooner or later I'd have to come clean when faced with the likes of Mrs. Riker.

"You see, infractions are basically violations of trust. Think of them as behavioral indications that you don't respect our rules." she explained. "And you have so many... in fact, more than any employee in the history of the Britain Acres Institute!"

I was getting more uncomfortable by the second. The sinking dread feeling came back, full force.

"You have a decision to make, young man... And I want you to think it over very carefully before you give your final answer." She got up from her desk and, still talking, slowly walked around to stand in front of it, facing me.

"Now, I know you like working here." - pause, "And you should know we like having you." - she tilts her head, "You do a fine job... when you get around to it." - smiles, "It's just a shame you don't take us seriously. I mean, why would you incur so many infractions unless you didn't care?"

She started to pace back and forth as she continued. It was a lengthy speech detailing their rules & regulations, and how clear my violations were. During this, I was realizing I had almost no sexual attraction to her. Like someone who just does not trigger those responses. I've seen lots of grannies who I could get horny for, but this lady didn't even get my "little head's" attention. I wanted her to finish the lecture so I could make my decision and get out of there.

"So here are your choices: 1) We terminate your employment and find someone else to live here as groundskeeper. and 2) You accept the rules and agree to a program of correctional discipline." she watched me as she let it sink in. "The program consists mainly of disciplinary spankings... 'corporal punishment' if you will."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The two worst choices I could imagine.

"The punishments will always be conducted in an expedient manner. Each session will consist primarily of old fashioned over-the-knee bare bottomed spanking, using hand, paddle, and brush."

My dread was now going further, forcing the realization that I would have to agree to number two. Being terminated was not an option, I simply had nowhere to go.

As if she was reading my thoughts, she continued, "And I want you to fully understand, if you choose number two, the spankings will hurt... a lot. That's the whole purpose." She came closer, "Yes dear boy, I spank hard, I love to spank, and I'm good at it."

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "I'm gonna be spanked by a woman I'm not even hot for."

"I've been Corrections Administrator at this institute for over 15 years, and I'm very proficient at dealing out punishment." She folded her arms and leaned back against the desk. "I truly enjoy my work, and over the years have become a consummate spanker."

"I know what I'm doing, have a good sense of the 'threshold' of pain, and I can promise you there will be pain, but never will there be serious injury. No blood, no permanent bruises, ever."

"In each and every spanking I do there is no malice, no anger, no viscous cruelty. They are done to accomplish a goal, to change and improve behavior. And lord knows, yours could stand some improvement."

She then stepped closer, put her finger under my chin, and said quietly, "So... what's it gonna be, sweetie?"

I faced her dumbfounded, knowing full well I had no other choice but #2. Barely able to speak coherently, I managed a garbled "N-nn number two."

"Did I hear that right? you choose number two?"

"Y-yes... number two."

"Well good! I'm proud of you. I know you'll be glad in the end... for your own sake."

She went back to sit at her desk and pulled open a drawer, got out some papers and said, "It is required that you sign a legal release. Just a formality... but necessary. It says that you agree to the treatments, and you're not able to bring a lawsuit against us."

She handed me a pen and pushed the paper toward me. I tried to read the legal jargon, but I was bleary-eyed. Plus my head was swimming with a nightmarish forecast, as I envisioned what lay in store. I scribbled my signature and stood back.

"Good boy!" she exclaimed, "I'm sure this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship."

With that, she put the papers away safely, came back in front of the desk and stated bluntly, "Alright, let's do this."

She pointed to the far side of the room and told me I could place my clothes neatly on the valet (a standing wardrobe hanger for suits, trousers, etc.) which stood in the corner next to a plush easy-chair.

I went over and nervously started to disrobe, but didn't see a place for jeans, t-shirt, or shoes, and she said, "Just put everything on the easy-chair, that'll be fine."

As I did so I was coming to grips with the undeniable fact that I was not only gonna be naked in front of this authorized official, but I was about to be severely spanked by her.

I fumbled around doing what I was told, and glancing back at her I saw her bringing out a strait-backed chair to the center of the room. Next to the chair she also set up a small collapsable table-tray, upon which were placed an assortment of implements. I couldn't see exactly what they were, but did recognize a hairbrush, bath-brush, a large wooden spoon, and something resembling a leather belt with a handle on one end.

Once I was naked, I realized that due to the glass doors, anyone who happened to be in the outer office would have full view of me enduring my punishment. I looked at her sheepishly as she said loudly, "Alright, get over here and let's get started."

I moved tentatively in that direction, watching her. Then to my complete and utter surprise, she came around to the chair and in one motion, sat down and pulled her dress all the way up past her thighs!

"Come on now, get over my knee!" she barked. I was dumbstruck. Looking at her bare thighs, my balls hanging loose & low (it was a hot summer day) and knowing my privates were about to come in contact... well, it all added up to cause a stir in 'Mr. Happy'. Totally involuntary. This thing has a mind of it's own.

I assumed the position and she started slapping with her hand. First one cheek, then the other, not real hard, but hard enough to wake the tissues. As she went on this way, it began to sting. Then more, a little harder. I started squirming, unable to hold still. My erection was growing. She ignored it and just kept on, gradually spanking harder and harder. As was my boner, gradually getting harder and harder. I looked at her bare thighs and now for the first time, felt sexual attraction for her. Nice ankles, nice toes. Her big full thighs and shapely legs were smooth yet muscular. Lovely, and in good shape for an older woman.

My butt cheeks started to burn. It's difficult to describe these sensations. On one side, pain is increasing, while on the other, sexual arousal mounts up at the same time. One thing you hate, the other you want. To this day, I cannot explain why these two opposites occur simultaneously, seemingly interdependent on one another. All I can say is the more the spanking hurt, the harder my dick got.

At one point when I was writhing and twisting most vigorously, she slowed the pace and told me, "You needn't feel alone, it's perfectly normal for a man to get an erection while being spanked... hopefully the embarrassment will add to your punishment." then she added, "But I must warn you, if you should happen to ejaculate, that will not end the spanking. And then it will hurt a whole lot more... far more than you can imagine."

She resumed spanking with full intensity. I squirmed and thrashed about on her lap, hoping and praying I wouldn't climax. But by now she was swatting so hard, and in rapid-fire, that it served to lessen the chance of an orgasm. The pain was severe, my butt was on fire, and I was bucking involuntarily with each blow.

"You are going to learn to take us seriously!" she yelled. "When someone gives instructions," slap whap, "you follow them to the letter!" Smack smack whap!

I began grunting out loud, automatically gritting my teeth. It hurt so bad, I was wondering how much more I could take. When my kicking & thrashing went overboard, she pulled me up by the waist and put me on her left knee, locking her right leg around my legs. This way I couldn't hardly move at all, but it caused my boner to jut solidly into her leg. Now the squirming & lurching resulted in my dick moving and rubbing against the inside of her thigh, pointed right toward her crotch.

As the smacking continued, I went into a frenzy. Kicking, snapping, and writhing in a fit of madness, I was blurting out unintelligible words & phrases. I tossed about on her lap shamelessly. My balls were squishing around, my dick was rubbing on her thigh, and with the pain, I was lapsing into uncontrollable hysteria. Again I have to say: I hated it but I liked it, wanted it yet couldn't stand it.

This went on for several long minutes, it seemed like forever. The pain just got worse and worse. I found myself in a kind of delirium where the world was far away. There was nothing. I was aware only of the image of my body. Looking down I could see my body there, with such a red butt. I couldn't believe how butt cheeks could get so red. Then the room began to spin, and 'whoosh!' I was back in, feeling all the painful stinging. My dick had deflated to about half-mast, which made things even more unbearable.

At odd intervals she would stop smacking and take a moment to run her hand lightly over my burning cheeks. This was a soothing, welcomed relief and it gave me a little time to recover. However, it also allowed my attention to focus on my front side being in contact with her bare thighs. Just about the time I was back to full erection, she went back to full-out spanking.

"Don't think for a minute we're done yet," - whapp! "No no, we've a lot more to go today." Whack! whap! whap! she went on methodically, blazing my ass cheeks. The burning reached a level I was heretofore unfamiliar with. I thought I was gonna collapse and go unconscious right there. My legs still locked, my dick still pointed at her nether regions, she continued on. Now at this level I'd never been before, the pain became secondary. Somehow I didn't feel it as much. The hurting became normal, as if this was how it was gonna be from now on. I know it's probably a physical reaction, like when survival is threatened. Whatever, but the spanking was now just a part of 'what is' and I was just there taking it. I resigned myself to accept anything she had to deal out.

Groaning turned to whimpering. I was just laying there in a heap across her lap, babbling and sniveling mindlessly as she spanked. It hurt, but the hurt seemed almost normal now. I tried to say, "Okay I'm sorry." but I've no idea how it came out. She seemed to get it though, and slowed the pace a bit.

Going back to the soft rubbing she said, "I think this is it for today... maybe the experience has set you in a new direction." She continued to slide her hand over my bottom saying, "I'm going to put some lotion on you, just relax, this will help." It felt so good as she ran her hands smoothly all over my backside, gently caressing everywhere. My burning cheeks, butt-crack, even down under to inner thighs and ball-sac, nothing was left unattended.

"After what you've gone through, you could use a little pampering."

Returning to normal consciousness, I immediately responded. Breathing easier, I felt her soft caresses causing a tingling all through my groin. Soon I was acutely aware of my growing hard-on. Once again, it had a mind of it's own. I couldn't stop from ramping up toward inevitable orgasm. I knew I was certainly going to cum.

She just went on with this, murmuring softly, "You've been very good... took your punishment well, and now it's all okay."

And now my 'blue-veined throbber' was back, in full glory.

About the time I felt the urgency of climax happening, she told me to stand up. I did so, and standing before her, she looked at me while holding my hips, and my rigid hard-on twitched and bounced involuntarily. Almost embarrassing how it bobbed up & down freely of it's own accord. She watched deliberately while lightly rubbing my hips, then spoke: "It's alright honey, no more pain today... You can relax now and let go." As i got closer & closer to the brink, she put her hands on my arms and embraced tightly, restricting any ability to touch myself (she seemed prepared for the fact that I would surely want to jack off). I gave in willingly and kept the flow of this lewd spectacle. I had never experienced anything close to this moment, and was not about to let my attention stray.

"That's right hon', you can go ahead now..."

My breathing heavy, my throbbing rod twitching, my whole body tensed as I felt the pulsations begin. I wanted so badly to aid this 'rocket-launch' with stroking, squeezing, any kind of stimulation, but no, that was not gonna happen.

"Go on now, just let it out." I looked at her crouched in front of me with her bare legs totally on display, her lovely feet cradled in thin-strap sandals, her sexy knees pointed right at me; and suddenly I began to erupt. Long ropes of hot white semen shot out as I convulsed in ecstasy. Pulse after pulse travelled from my butt-hole up thru my whole body. "Aww, good good, good boy!" she sang, as white gobs landed on her face and all over. I couldn't believe I was having a true 'no-hands' orgasm, I'd heard of it, but never thought it possible. Yet there I was, arms held tightly at my sides and my dick spurting jet after jet, bouncing and twitching with each pulse. The spasms seemed to last forever. I breathed deeply as the roller-coaster ride slowed.

Opening my eyes I looked at her, and besides the cum all over her face, she had a different expression now, different from the stern spanker. It was one of sweet compassion. I was glad to know she actually had feelings.

"See me tomorrow and we'll schedule your next appointment." she said softly as she got out a box of tissues.

boudin5
boudin5
45 Followers
12