Punished by the Professor

Story Info
My initiation into the world of BDSM.
3.9k words
4.5
57.1k
71

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a shy girl for as long as I remember. I wore conservative clothes, did not speak to anyone unless talked to and lost my V- card just 3 months ago, at 20. That's also the only time I've ever had sex. As it turned out, all my ex wanted was my cherry. He wasn't very good when he fucked me either. He just entered me without any care or concern, caused a lot of pain as he broke my hymen and was done in about 30 seconds. It wasn't at all like I imagined. But my fantasies aren't exactly normal. I dream of being fucked like a dog in heat; I yearn to be collared and whipped mercilessly.

My fantasies eventually, a few weeks after he dumped me, led me to an anonymous online BDSM community. I spoke to the moderator of the website and arranged a meet at a local restaurant.

"Here we go", I mutter to myself at the entrance of 'Terra and Mare', a small Italian restaurant. I am to meet the moderator. I don't know his name. He is supposed to be wearing a white suit and pink pocket square. I scan the restaurant trying to identify my 'Initiation Guide'. I spot a man wearing white suit at the north-east end. But, I can't see the pocket square itself. I head towards the ladies' room so that I can pass by him. I glance at the man as I open the door.

Fuuuuuuk.

It's Romero, Professor Romero.

He glances at me and looks equally bewildered. I just open the door and walk straight into the restroom.

Of course he's bewildered. He's here to meet a girl and initiate her into BDSM, not to fuck his student.

I stand in front of the mirrors petrified. This is beyond embarrassing. But, deep inside, I'm also strangely excited. I'm getting wet. My nipples perk up and ache as they rub against my dress. My excitement had lead me to come braless.

I have two options here. Simply walk out of the restaurant and forget about this or I could go meet the dark haired, black-eyed God. I've always had a bit of a crush on him. But, this is different. I'm his student and if I go through with this, he's probably going to end up fucking me.

'Fucking me'. God, I want that to happen.

The wetness of my core soaks my panties as I build up my resolve to meet him. I open the door and he's staring at me with a gentle smile on his face. He has removed his suit. His muscles hug the white shirt as he gestures me to accompany him.

"Good morning Ms. Anderson" he says as I take a seat in front of him.

"Good morning, professor Romero. I didn't know you were the moderator" I say nervously. What is he thinking? Will he still to go through with this? Am I ready to go through with this? I am tense as fuck.

"Please, I am not your professor here. Call me Michael. If you are uncomfortable with me being your guide, I can have someone else talk to you."

No one else, please. I want you. Just take me here.

"Erm... No profess-" I begin

"Michael. You can just call me Michael"

"Yes. Yes... Michael. I am er... What I mean is, if it does not affect what happens in college, I think it's ok if you guide me." I bumble.

"Of course Elizabeth. I can call you Elizabeth?"

"Yeah... Yeah, sure"

Why am I repeating words?

"So..." he continues, "Whatever happens here is completely confidential. Don't worry about it. You said you had some questions."

"Yes... Yes, I did."

Stop repeating words.

"Well, what are they?" he probes

"I just wanted to know a little about what BDSM actually was. I... I know that it's about submission and there are... slaves?" I ask hesitantly.

He lets out a small chuckle as his red lips widen ever so slightly. He's still smiling as he says,

"People have a very narrow view of our tastes. They have varied interpretations but none that is correct. Yes, there are slaves in our world. But I promise, it's nothing like what you think it is. As a beginner, a novice, you just need to know the basics. We can get to the more complicated stuff later on."

"The basics?" I ask.

"Anything is agreeable in the community as long as it's safe, sane and consensual" he replies.

Continuing, he points out

"Now, there are a couple of ways in which we can proceed. I can either take you to the dungeon whe-"

"The what?" I gasp in surprise. What the fuck is a dungeon? Is he a serial killer or something?

He's grinning now

"A dungeon is just a room where 'scenes' take place. It's not an actual dungeon. It can be a large hall or an apartment room -anywhere we choose to conduct a scene is a dungeon."

"Oh. I was... I didn't know about that" I stutter, relieved that I wasn't to be killed.

"It's alright. So, we can either go to the dungeon where other members will guide you through this or we can do this privately at my place."

"I am not comfortable getting naked in front of many people. So, I guess, I'll take option two." I stammer.

I'm going to be at Professor Romero's house getting fucked.

I have never been this horny, ever.

"Well then, we can leave now, if you want." he proposes. I clench my thighs together

"Yeah. Yeah let's leave" I squeal.

"A like it when a girl's this excited" he smirks getting up with a devilish smile on his face.

I am beyond excited. I want him. I want him to take me like I belong to him. My slave tendencies are surfacing. As I stand up, the juices from my core are flowing like a river in flood.

We exit the restaurant and get in his car. As we are driving, he brushes his hands against my thighs sending jolts of high electricity through me. I carefully pull my dress a little higher without getting his attention.

"Let me do that Ms. Elizabeth" he quips as he pulls my dress so high that he can see my panties; rather, see through them given that they are completely drenched.

"You seem to be looking forward to this quite a lot" he sings as his hand brashly comes closer and closer to my panties.

This is just agony.

I don't know how to reply and I'm out of breath. I just keep quiet. He pinches my thighs slightly and I let out a deep gasp. God, why did that feel so good? He continues his rude exploration while maneuvering the wheel. We're on an empty highway and he's not even doing 40. He's torturing me, making this last and I love it.

I groan loudly as his hands reach my panties. They stay there this time. He rubs his hands with expertise on the white fabric as I wither like a tickled kitten.

"Oh... yes..." I moan, without any embarrassment now. I'm his and there's nothing more to it.

The pressure on my pussy increases constantly as he takes me to heights I've never been before.

"Does that please you Ms. Elizabeth?" he teases as he circles my clit.

"Yes, yes it does... professor" I pant as I wiggle my hips to meet his fingers.

He's pushing his fingers into me through my underwear. I push back at his fingers, hard. My hands find their way to my breasts and I start rubbing my nipples over the dress.

"Take em off" he growls tugging at my panties. I have just about enough energy to do that. I swiftly remove them exposing my pussy.

"Beautiful Ms. Elizabeth." he pats my cunt almost causing pain. I am in heaven. This man, with one hand, is giving me more pleasure than the dildo that I secretly use from time to time. He traces his exquisite hand around the lips of my dripping pussy.

Just put a finger in it. Please, oh God, please.

But he just continues teasing me as he takes a right turn to a dusty road in which doesn't seem to lead anywhere. As we head downhill, he plunges his index finger deep inside me.

"Fuuck... yes..." I scream as his finger probes the most private parts of my body.

"You like that Ms. Elizabeth?" he says as he removes his finger.

No, don't do that. Put it back in me you asshole.

"Yes... yes professor. Don't remove your... finger... please" I beg to no avail. He raises his finger to my face and asks

"Have you ever tasted yourself Ms. Elizabeth"

Fuck, this is embarrassing and hot. He wants me to taste my juices.

"No professor." I say trying to calm down.

"Taste it" he growls

I hesitantly lick his finger tasting myself for the first time. It tastes almost like nothing. Just a salty slime. He suddenly grips my chin tightly and orders

"When I ask you to taste, you are to take my finger in your mouth completely, you understand that?"

"Yes sir" I whine with fear.

The fear adds to my arousal as he takes his hand and ravages my pussy with two fingers this time. I squeal and squeak with delight as he brings his fingers back to my face. This time, I don't hesitate. I hold his wrist with both my hands and suck them. I see him grinning with the corner of my eye as I tongue in-between his fingers. He takes his hand away harshly and resumes fingering me. I notice no cars or people anywhere. I throw caution to the wind and remove the sleeves of my dress baring my breasts. I knead and squeeze my boobs flooded with a sense of intense pleasure. The professor is flicking my clit like an expert harpist playing complex compositions. Moments later, I have the hardest, the biggest and the most intense orgasm of my life.

I almost fade out as we come to a halt in front of a rather big house. It's not a mansion but it's huge compared to my apartment. The automatic gates close behind the car and I look around to see where we are. There's no one or nothing in sight. We are in the middle of a field and all I can see is miles of agricultural land all around us.

"I'll get the door for you, don't you dare adjust your dress." he says. I can see the enormous bulge in his pants as he walks around to open the door of the car.

"Come on out Ms. Elizabeth. No one can see you here" he extends his hands and helps me off.

As soon as I stand up, his lips are on mine. He assaults my tongue with no mercy. I kiss him back. Our tongues are locked in a duel as he extends his arms around my back and pushes me on to the hood of the car.

The cool evening breeze pains my nipples. I have no control over what's happening here. He seems to know exactly what makes me feel good. His left hand rises from my back to my neck. He holds me by my neck as he pulls me towards him. Pinned down on a car with my breasts exposed and panties missing, I feel the most relaxed and secure I've ever felt.

He pulls away, leaving me breathless. He looks at me and I look at his flawless tan skin and the small stubble on his chin. He adjusts his smooth, dark hair and commands:

"First thing, Ms. Elizabeth, you are to wear no clothes inside this compound unless I ask you."

A chill of fear passes through me. I've to be naked all the time? It also excites me to no end.

"Yes. Outdoors as well professor?" I ask hoping he would say yes.

"Inside the compound, Ms. Elizabeth. That includes the garden and fountain area as well, yes. Anymore questions?"

"No... no professor." I answer.

"Undress, now" he growls.

"Yes sir" I remove what's left of my clothes. I stand as naked as the day I was born. He runs his fingers on my body. My forehead to my nose to my neck. As he reaches my boobs, he squeezes my left tit harshly and proceeds to grab my nipple. He twirls it around in between his fingers. Pangs shoot through my body and I yelp:

"Ohh god"

He takes no notice as his fingers pass my navel and rest on my mound. With no warning, he plunges a finger deep inside me and seethes

"This, Ms. Elizabeth" he moves his finger inside me, "belongs to me. Exclusively."

"Yes sir" I reply shuddering at what that entailed. He removes his finger from me and brings it up to his mouth and licks it clean. I look down in complete embarrassment. He violently lifts my chin up and rages:

"You will look at me when I am talking to you. You will not be embarrassed. You submit to me without hesitation. You understand?"

"Yes sir" I reply. This is too much for me. He asks me not have any shame. I don't know if I am that shameless.

"Let's go inside, to the dungeon, Ms. Elizabeth. I still have to fuck you and I don't want to do it here- at least not today" he says matter-of-factly.

He's already leading me in while I process and digest all that he said. As we enter the house... the dungeon... he is cupping my ass and squeezing it, torturing and pleasuring me all at the same time.

CHAPTER 2

We enter into a broad hall adorned with exquisite wood furniture. The wall on the far end looks like it is made of stone entirely. The room is designed to look vintage. The stairs on my right side lead underground. I shiver thinking of what might lie there.

"We won't go there now," the professor says tapping my ass.

He sweeps me up carries me across the hall. I rest my head against his arms secure in the knowledge that he's the best guide I could have asked for. He turns left leading us into a dimly lit room with a single bed right in the center of it. He dumps me on the bed and proceeds to undress. The shirt goes off first revealing his tight chest. He must spend hours in the gym, I wonder as he pulls of what's left on him and joins me in bed.

"You've had sex before, right?" he asks

"Yes. But only once" I reply shying away from his eyes.

"Don't hide yourself from me" he says as he moves closer to my ear. Planting a gentle kiss on my ear he whispers, "we'll go slowly. Relax and enjoy."

He kisses me on the lips like a lover this time. There's no savagery to it now. Gentle waves of pleasure hit me. I close my eyes and forget about what's about to come. I melt as he slowly nibbles on my lips. He traces the outline of my tits with his fingers while his tongue meets mine. I twitch in anticipation as he slowly moves towards my nipples. His delicious lips pull away from mine and he looks me in the eye.

Gone is the animal who - moments before- wanted to claim me. Gone are the wrinkles above his eyebrows and narrow eyes. He looks at me lovingly while he plays with my nubs. Squeezing and kneading them while continuing to look at me with a mock-evil grin.

"Don't... don't look at me, please" I beg quivering. I am engulfed by the sensations he is causing.

"Why not?" he asks, his grin even bigger. Before I respond, he's closer to me and pinches my nips hard making me jump.

"I don't ... I don't know. It's indecent." I wither still not able to look at him.

He reaches behind my head and switches the lights on.

"You are beautiful. Why do you want to hide it?" he asks with concern in his voice.

He thinks I'm beautiful.

"It's just so..." I stammer unable to complete.

"Naughty?" he's smiling again

"Yes." I admit.

"That's the whole point Ms. Elizabeth. I want you to be naughty. I want to be naughty for me," he says as he heads to my lips.

He darts his tongue to my neck sucking my skin, devouring every inch of it. He moves to my boobs planting kisses along the way. He takes my nipples and starts sucking on them. I welcome him by heaving my breasts towards him. He bites making me jump and moan at the sensation. Twirling his hands round my nubs, he moves southwards. His tongue leaves a trail of slickness as he rests just on top of my mound. He licks around my core as his hands find my clit. I groan in ecstasy and he finds it. He flicks my clit with tongue, opens the lips of my pussy, looks at me cunningly and says

"You smell like petals of rose on a bright, shiny day, Elizabeth. Beautiful. And you're so wet."

This time I look him in the eye and challenge him

"Yes professor. I'm wet and I'm wet for you. Now, take me"

"You are a quick learner Ms. Elizabeth. And trust me, I will take you" he beamed sending pulsating chills through me. His shameless tongue meets my clit, unrelenting in its charge. I pant and scream as his tongue continues torturing my clit. I yank his head towards me. I want more. And he gives me just that, shoving a finger in me. I arch my back pushing my hips towards him, gripping the bedsheet. I sense an orgasm building inside me, but he stops abruptly.

Just as I was about to cum, you do this to me. Why did you stop?

"Not so fast Ms.," he says toying with my clit.

He pulls me down and commands,

"Stand-up"

I get up facing him. He kisses me briefly and swats my ass

"Turn around. Let me show you what a good fuck feels like."

I look at his cock. There's no way that will fit in me. The pink head is covered in slime and the nerves stretch against his shaft.

"That won't go in me," I say frightened at the sight.

"It will and I'll ensure that it does not hurt" he says lovingly and adds,

"Don't be scared. Relax and enjoy this."

I trust him and turn around.

"Bend over Elizabeth. Let me see that beautiful ass."

I bend unsure of how this is going to work.

"One leg on the bed" he says.

I lift my left leg placing it on the bed. He plants little kisses on my buns as his hand finds its way to my pussy.

"Relax," he says as he rubs the lips of my pussy. The kisses stop and I feel his manhood at my entrance.

"Ohh..." I gasp.

He slowly enters me. He was correct. It does not pain a lot. I feel the walls of my pussy expand as he gradually pushes in. I feel complete. He rests his cock there, running his hand on my back. I am an instant addict. I want him in me, all the time.

"You ok?" he asks

"Yes. I'm fine. Just fuck me," I plead and push my hips against him.

Slap!

He swats my ass harshly. I can see him laughing in my mind. But I want to be slapped. It's incredible. Too shy to ask, I rock again.

Slap!

This is the greatest feeling, ever.

He swats me again. Encouraged, I do it again.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"You like to be spanked, Ms. Elizabeth?" he asks

"Um... erm...,"

It's indecent to talk about it.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"You will answer me. Do you like to be spanked?" he growls spanking me harder.

"Yes. Yes, professor. I like it" I admit

He starts landing blows on my bottom; slow and painless at first, becoming harsher and painful with every single blow. I am transported ;only feeling the pleasure and pain of his swats.

One, two, three... five... ten..., I lose count. I just feel the pain and it is fantastic. He stops, bringing me back from the pleasure warp. He spits on my bottom and spreads his saliva all over, cooling me. He bends over to my position and kisses my back as his hands find my breasts. He plays with my nubs, and in-between kisses, asks me

"Ready?"

"Yes, oh god yes"

He holds the hair above my neck and thrusts his member in me while pulling my hair.

"Oh... my...god" I moan, primal pleasure masking all other sensations. He's slow. I groan which each thrust. My hips follow his movements and we settle into a rhythm. He gradually starts to move faster. My nerve endings seem to be on steroids. Every push brings more joy. I squirm under his control. He pulls my hair between thrusts. I feel whole with him in me. He plunders and violates me with his magnificent member. The slick cock slops against my pussy. I expected sex to be good. But this is more than good. This is raw, unadulterated pleasure.

"Don't... stop," I moan

"Faster..." I beg him.

He responds. His cock slides in and out quicker. His grunts become louder. I can smell the sex in the room as he ravages me. An orgasm builds inside me, again.

He notices the change in my breathing and spanks me hard.

"Come, now" he orders.

The combination of his voice and the pain push me over the edge as I explode all around his cock. He pulls out and I feel his hot cum on my back.

My knees have gone weak as I crash on the bed facing downwards.

He gets a pack of tissues and comes to clean my back.

"Can you leave them there? I like how they feel" I say

"Of course," he smiles as he joins me on the bed. He pulls me towards him for a kiss. I am eager and I'm the aggressor this time as my tongue darts inside his mouth exploring as much as I can. He rolls and I'm lying on top of him. He pulls out, looking at me. I see affection in his eyes. His hands wander on my back

12