Punished by the Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy makes me his kitten.
2.8k words
4.42
35.3k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to find the professor still sleeping below me. I don't know for how long I've slept on him. It's pitch black outside. I roll over beside him. He's peaceful in sleep. His toned chest rises and falls like the ocean waves as he breathes. He smells like freshly burned rocks. His strong arms that carried me here bulge from his figure. I'm overcome by a desire to please him; to make him happy. I don't care if it's indecent. I take his limp cock in my hand and kiss it. I wrap my mouth round it. I pull and tug on it in my mouth as he grows inside me. I roll my tongue round his cock. He looks at me.

"That's a nice way to wake up" he says half awake.

"Uh-uh" is all that I can manage. He's completely hard now. He relaxes back on the pillow as I caress him. I blob my head in and out of his length. I take his balls in my mouth, wetting them with my mouth as I stroke him. This is what I want to do. He's my master and I want to please him.

My professor strokes my hair with his strong hand. I'm sitting on one of his legs and I can feel my pussy dripping. He bucks and I feel he's about to come. I wrap my mouth around him and blow him harder. He comes in my mouth, grunting. I swallow as much as I can. Some of it flows on his dick and his balls. I clean him with my mouth, looking at him for approval. He pulls me up to his mouth and kisses me. I am delighted that I can please him.

He pinches my ass and I squeak.

"Let's get cleaned up. We have a lot to discuss," he smiles at me.

He carries me in his arms again to a huge bathroom. There's a shower enclosed in a glass compartment. He takes me inside it and stands me up. He fiddles with the shower buttons for a while and after adjusting it to the right temperature, he asks me to join him. I am under the shower and he's bathing me! He lathers me with soaps I don't even know exist. The aroma of orchids fills the shower and there's steam everywhere. I can't even see him clearly. But I know he's there when his hands brush my neck. I know he's there when he massages by back. His strong hands have become delicate all of a sudden, their only motive seemingly is to relax me. He follows every stroke of his hands with little kisses, melting me. The savage who wanted to fuck my brains out is now an angel taking care of me.

"You're beautiful everywhere Elizabeth," he praises me as he washes my feet.

Oh, I've never felt sexier. I've never felt anything like this before, come to think of it. He runs his hand up and reaches my pussy. He teases me, flicking my clit, but refrains from doing anything else.

Oh, come on!

After what has certainly been the best shower of my life, he takes a towel and dries me. He seems to have showered in the process because he smells wonderful. He throws the towel away and leads me to the bedroom. He puts on a shirt and some ash colored jammies. I search for my clothes but remember they're outside somewhere. He notices me and grins

"You don't get to wear anything"

Oh, I don't want to!

"Come on," we head out to the hallway as his hands rest where they belong - on my ass.

He sits on the rose wood sofa. I take the chair opposite to him but he interrupts,

"Here, Ms. Elizabeth," he says patting his right thigh. I sit on his lap facing him, my pussy kissing his jammies and my legs on either side of his thigh.

"So, why did you join the forum?" he asks.

"I wanted to be a part of you people" I reply

"What do you know about us?"

"I know that people are spanked and dominated"

"That's part of it, but there's a lot more," he chuckles and adds

"BDSM stands for Bondage, Dominance, Sadism and Masochism"

I can see why you're a professor.

He continues:

"what do you like Elizabeth?"

"I like it when you... when you command me" I say hesitantly.

"So, you are a submissive. You like to be dominated," he observes

Yeah! Now, do that. God!

"Do you like being hit?" the tease has begun and I'm already wet. His pants are wet where they meet my crotch.

"Yes" I reply lowering my head.

"Do you like to be humiliated, Ms. Elizabeth?" he says fondling my nipples. I can see the tent in his pants.

"I...I don't know" I'm dripping. He sees this and a smile blossoms on his face. He takes his finger reaches my pussy. I get up slightly to accommodate him. He inserts it in me and I sit on it.

"Would you, in a scene, want to be my slave?" he's circling his finger inside my pussy.

"Yes... Yes... please" I moan, my eyes closed.

"I will - in a scene - hit you, abuse you, Ms. Elizabeth. Are you sure you want to be my slave?" his other hand is on my nipples, teasing it.

"Yes... professor," I grind against his finger, intoxicated by the whole scene.

"You will obey all my commands in a scene" he growls, squeezing my nub harder. I whimper while I answer

"Yes... professor"

"Are we in a scene now?" his words are more of a grunt now.

"Oh please, yes. Yes, we're in a scene," I say grinding harder.

He removes his finger and asks me to get up. He undresses completely.

"Let's go to the dungeon, kitten," he says with an evil smile on his face.

Kitten! That's what he's named me. I'm his kitten!

He grips me by my hair, leading me downstairs. It hurts just enough for me to enjoy it. We descend a several steps before he stops. He switches the lights on and I take a few seconds to process what's in front of me.

It's a brightly lit room with a king sized bed in the center of the far end of the room. There are two stands with various devices suspended from them. I don't recognize any. There's a huge chair across the bed. To my right, I see an open shelf full of ropes and handcuffs. The thought of my professor using these on me makes me shudder with excitement.

"What do you think, kitten?" professor asks.

"I like it professor," I purr.

We walk up to the bed. I don't know what he plans on doing with me as he motions me to get on it.

"Kitten, I want you on all fours" he commands, spanking me. I like it. I assume the position looking into his eyes.

I'm on all fours, just like a kitten - for my professor.

"Do you know why you are in this position?" he asks.

"Because I'm your kitten, professor," I reply with no shame. I like my professor. I want to do everything to please him.

"Good," he grins, adding

"And what does my kitten want?"

"I want to be yours, professor. I want you to humiliate me, give me pain, give my joy; I want you to own me." I say, meaning every word of it.

He pulls the chair towards him and sits down crossing his legs.

"Turn around" he orders.

I obey him without question. I'm still embarrassed about being so... naked around him. But it also excites me to no end. My vulnerability to this man drives my pussy crazy. I know I'm leaking on to my thighs. The anticipation of unexpected pain or pleasure gives me the thrills.

"Spread your legs wider."

I do as he asks.

"Open your pussy for daddy, kitte-"

Holy fuck!

I just heard 'daddy'. He wants to be my daddy? That's so... wrong. And yet it feels so good. I want him to be my daddy. I want him to be my daddy. Daddy - it just sounds perfect.

Slap!

"Oh god" I scream in pain as he hits me on the corner of my ass. This isn't his hand, it's different.

"Don't you dare turn around. I asked you to do something," he roars. I can feel the anger on his face even though I can't see him.

"Yes" I whimper. I reach for my pussy with one my right han-

Slap!

"Yes? That's what you say to me?"

Slap!

"Yes daddy," I shriek. The pain is very real. The swats are getting dangerously close to my core. I open myself for him.

"Red, orange and green, kitten. Repeat after me. Red, orange and green," he says

"Red, orange and green" I repeat.

Slap!

I know my mistake.

"Red, orange and green, daddy," I stammer, my pain unconcealed by my voice.

He moves the stick on my bottom. Only a small, square part of it makes contact. I am certain it's made of leather. He pushes my hand away from my pussy. I rest on all fours again. The leather stick-thing is on my pussy. He runs it up and down my pussy, saying

"Red, when you want me to stop. Orange, when you want me to reconsider. And green, if you want me to continue. Repeat"

"Red, when I want you to stop" the stick travels to the lowest part of my pussy

"Orange, when I want you to reconsider" it darts up.

"Green, if I don't want you to stop, daddy" He retrieves the leather torture-stick.

"What's your condition now?" he asks

"Green" I reply.

"Lie down facing me and spread your legs."

I lie down on my back. He gets up and places a soft pillow below my head. He folds my leg at my knees and spreads them wide open. I can see the leather stick on his chair.

"It's a riding crop, kitten. It'll bring you a lot of pleasure, and pain" he whispers in my ear as he takes my hands and puts them below my head, on the pillow. I have a mini - orgasm right there.

"I am going to blindfold you now," he says. I gasp as he walks to one of the cupboards and pulls out a dark blue cloth.

"Close your eyes, baby," he coos into my ears wrapping the cloth round eyes blinding me. He ties it firmly behind. The cloth itself is cold and soft against my eyes. The suspense is killing me. Not knowing what's to come makes my pussy tingle. I hear him walking away. An uneasy wave of fear washes over me. I don't know where he's going to hit. I don't know how har-

Crack!

"Ouch," I scream, but he hasn't hit me. He's hit the bed just beside my navel. God, I'm dying of fear and yet I want it. I want him to hit me. I can hear him grin and it makes we wetter still.

Crack!

"Oh, fuck," I screech. This time he does hit me. He hits on my breasts barely missing my nipple. I can feel my tit reddening.

"We're just getting started, kitten," he guffaws.

He lands another blow exactly at the same spot. I move my hand to rub it when he strikes my hand.

"Oh god, please" I beg him

"Hands back where they were," he hisses.

He trails the crop to my other breast. I whimper helplessly. He lands one, two, three blows in quick succession.

"Aah, please," the pain is unbearable but so is the pleasure. He's unlocked the door to a place I've never been before: The Paradise Of Pain.

He flicks my nub harshly and grins

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes daddy, I love it."

"You want more?" he tugs on my nipple.

"Yes... yes daddy, please," I plead

"Ask for it kitten. Ask," he teases me.

"Please hit me daddy. Fuck, please hit me" I beg shamelessly.

He laughs and takes my nipple in his mouth. His hand darts to my core. I open up, expecting him to finger me.

Swat!

"Oh my god," I shout as daddy slaps my pussy. It hurts. It hurts badly, but it's the best feeling in the world. The pain subsides almost instantly. He continues ravishing my nipple as his hand gently taps my pussy repeatedly, making me wait for the one that pains. I curl in anticipation as he releases his hold on my mound and nipple. The crop is on me again, tracing my pussy delicately. He whips the insides of my thigh and I groan. He alternates his swats between my left and right thighs. I don't feel the pain anymore. It is just pure joy now. I whimper and squirm as daddy heightens the pleasure, stretching my legs as wide as possible. Then he delivers a short but firm blow on my pussy.

"Oh fuck. Yes, please hit me there daddy," I arch hips to him.

Daddy delights me by swatting my pussy again and again. Not too hard, just enough to make it bearable.

He hits me on either side of my pussy, striking relentlessly. With each blow, he claims me. Each stoke makes me want to become his kitten more and more. I arch my hips higher asking for more as he slows down the speed of his blows. He strikes one last time, right on my lips.

I scream in painful joy. I want him. I want to belong to him.

"You behaved very well, kitten. You deserve a reward." daddy praises me, caressing my pussy.

"Thank you, daddy," I purr.

He plants little kisses around my core. I feel his tongue lapping me. I revel in his mastery. Daddy buries his finger in me as he toys with my clit. His hand moves to my stomach, circling my navel. My juices flow with every move he makes.

"I love your fragrance, Eliza. It's irresistible," he says in-between tonguing.

Oh, he kills me softly, my daddy. The pain he gives me makes me want more. The pleasure he gives me so generously, makes me melt. The names he gives me make me feel like a princess in a fairytale.

I pull him closer, wrapping my legs around his head. Daddy plunges one more finger in me. I moan, surrendering to him. I swell as he expertly fucks me with his fingers. He licks and pulls my clit with his mouth. I heave as he stimulates every single nerve of my pussy. I feel an orgasm swelling up inside. When daddy puts his third finger in me, it's too much for me to bear. I come loudly, shuddering my way through my orgasm. He removes his fingers from me and relishes my juices.

He comes near my head and removes my blindfold. He kisses my eyes before I open them. I take a few seconds to adjust to the bright light. I see daddy looking at me, smiling.

"Your pussy will hurt for a while. But, you'll be alright in a few hours," he assures me.

He carries me upstairs into the bedroom and lays me down. He comes back within a few seconds with a bottle in his hand. He delicately applies the cream on my breasts and my pussy.

"They'll relieve your pain quicker. Sleep for a while" he says.

"Don't you want to fuck me daddy?" I ask

"You don't have to call me daddy here, Elizabeth,"

"But, I want to. Is that ok?"

"I won't stop you if you want to. And I won't fuck you now. Your lips are swollen, Elizabeth. This is the first time you've done something like this. Sleep for a while and when you wake up, I'll fuck you silly", he smiles patting my thighs.

"Will you lie down with me, daddy?" I ask.

"Of course. I'm not leaving you alone," he whispers and joins me.

He pulls a blanket on both of us. I sleep on his arms with my face facing his chest. I kiss the muscles of his chest as he holds me closely. Tears swell up my eyes. For all the pain he inflicts, he takes such good care of me. If he wanted to fuck me, I would have agreed gladly. Yet, he chose not to.

"Thank you," I say against his chest. He seems surprised.

"Why?" he asks.

"No reason at all, daddy,"

"Sleep tight, kitten"

I see the sun rising from the window. It's a week day today, but I don't care. There's nothing out there that can make we want leave my daddy.

To be continued...