Punished by the Professor Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy feathers me.
2.1k words
4.52
26.6k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, consciousness flowing in and out. Daddy's in a chair in front of the bed working on his laptop.

"Good morning daddy," I say half awake.

"Good afternoon, kitten. It's two o clock," he says resting his laptop on the floor.

I want to feel him, feel the texture of his skin, feel his cock in my hand, feel it in my mouth. I want to jump up to him. I try to get up, but something is stopping me. My hands, I can't move them!

I turn my head sideways to find that they are shackled with a chain to the bedpost. My hands are stretched out. Panic floods me, but only for a few seconds. This is daddy's handiwork. I lift my head to look at him. He's sitting there, grinning.

"I told you I was going to fuck you silly. And your legs are bound too," he smirks, his eyes twinkling.

Trying to move my legs does nothing. They're secured at my ankles from the top and my legs are spread wide open. My heart races as he gets up. His cock is pulsating and with it, so does my core. Helpless, chained and exposed, I arch and buckle even before he touches me.

From the draw beside the table, he pulls out a black feather. He lifts the bed slightly and yanks out a blindfold. Unlike the cloth he tied to me earlier, this looks more like a mask designed for the eyes. Lifting my head up, he blinds me.

I feel daddy's lips on mine. His tongue darts in, pillaging my mouth. My nubs perk up, greeting his fingers as he squeezes them gently. I moan into his mouth. With a bite on my lower lip, he deserts me.

Small thunders run down my spine when he introduces the feather to my breasts. He circles my tits with the feather as I squirm and yank my hands and legs. Nothing happens, except the feather is on my nipples, running up and down. It feels like nothing I've felt before. The sharp hair on the feather don't cause pain but make me wither. I groan as he massages my pussy while tracing an 'S' on my breasts with his feather. His finger is deep inside me and I'm overcome with a raw, primal desire to be fucked. I hump his fingers, but daddy's being cruel. He removes his finger.

"oh... please, papa" I whimper.

He rubs my clit harshly and seethes,

"When you get fucked is my decision. You understand that?"

"Yes daddy," I stammer.

He opens the lips of my pussy and tongues me violently. I push my hips into him, wanting more. I screech when he flicks my clit with the feather.

"Oh yes... More daddy, more... please," I scream shoving myself against the feather.

He moves his tongue away and runs the feather on my pussy, running it along my lips.

"You like that, kitten?" he teases me.

"Yes papa, I love it," I scream.

He slaps my pussy with the feather so that the stem hits my clit. The pain is sharp and I writhe, moaning. He soothes me by suckling my pussy. He opens my lips and plunges three fingers in me together. I buck and arch my hips. His hands stroke my breasts, teasing my nubs, fondling them.

"Want more, kitten?" he asks

"Yes, daddy... yes...," I purr.

"Ask for it."

"Fuck me papa, please. Fuck your kitten," I beg him.

His hand wanders down my leg and unclasps the chain. He kisses my ankles as he frees them. He moves to my wrists and untethers me. He lifts me up and stands me on the ground.

"Kneel," he commands.

I slowly kneel, unaware of when my knees will meet the ground.

"Head on the ground."

I bow down, my head touching the carpet on the floor. I blush as I realize how I must look. My ass hanging in the air, my pussy exposed. He takes my hand and places them on my back, one hand on another. I feel a rope binding my wrists. The rope fits snugly on my hand.

Slap!

"Ow...," I shriek as daddy spanks my ass.

As his thick cock enters me, the walls of my core open up for him. He's not gentle this time. He rams into me like a man on a mission. He's fucking me so hard, it almost hurts. But it's nothing compared to the pleasure it brings me. Every time he thrusts, my sensations rise. Tied and helpless, I am engulfed pure bliss. The rhythm of our fucking is music to my ears; his grunts, my reward. He spanks me mercilessly, hitting the same spot again and again.

"Oh, fuck. Harder daddy, hit me harder," I scream into the floor.

He obliges. I drown in a symphony of pleasure and pain, both so intertwined, I can't tell one from another.

"God, you're a tight bitch," he growls.

His abuse makes me shiver. But, I like it. He's humiliating me and I love getting humiliated by him.

"Yes daddy. I'm your tight bitch. Your whore, papa. Own me," I scream, shocked at my own words.

He grabs my hair, yanks it brutally and commands,

"Come."

Like a dog following its master without question, I come for daddy, whimpering. He comes with me, jerking to a halt. We stay like that for a while, recovering. He pulls out of me and unbinds my wrists.

"You were beautiful, Eliza," he says stroking my hair gently, as I stand up.

"Thank you, papa," I say, hugging him.

His arms wrap around my back wandering from my shoulders to ass.

"Hungry?" he asks.

"I'm starving," I admit. It's been a day since I've eaten anything.

"Do you have any place in mind?"

"Actually, can I cook for you?"

"You can cook?"

"Yeah. Mom was a chef at a restaurant. I could cook when I was 13."

"The talents of my kitten," he pats my ass as we head upstairs.

"What do you like?"

"Well, tell you what. Let's cook some parmigiana."

"So, you can cook as well?"

"I'm half Italian, Eliza. People wouldn't believe it if I couldn't."

I giggle as we enter the kitchen. He wraps an apron around me, tying it on my back. I jump when he kisses my bare ass. Time flies as we begin to cook. He is brilliant at this as well, adding ingredients with a surgeon-like precision. We are done with the chicken in no time. As I reduce the heat for the sauce, he pulls me for a kiss. I jump, surprised, but happy. As happy as little kid opening presents on Christmas.

"The sauce will take some time. I want to talk to you till then," he says leading me to the sofa. He removes both our aprons as he sits on the sofa. I promptly take my place on his lap, facing him.

"I want to know you, Eliza," he says, his hands meandering on my back.

"Well, you already know me. My mother was a chef, I study at-"

"Not about your mother, not where you study or your courses. I know all that. Tell me about you. Tell me about your dreams, your fantasies, your nightmares. Take me on a walk in your mind. I want to know what you like, what you don't and what you love," he says, his face close to mine. But I don't understand why he's asking me.

"I have a question,"

"Yes"

"Why, why do you want to know?"

"In a relationship, especially between a dom and a sub, communication is key. I should know how far I can push you."

"But, aren't you supposed to be all-powerful and dictate terms at your will?"

"No. That's what makes me ashamed about yesterday and today. I am all-powerful because you allow me to. I can force you to do things that you want to do. That is how it should be. But with you, I am getting carried away, Eliza. I'm not thinking straight. You make me lose control and I hate myself for doing what I did to you," he says, his tone apologetic.

"But I like everything you do to me. I like it when you hit me, I like it when you tie my hands and I love that I get to call you daddy."

"But I need to know your limits and requirements. What do you want from me in this relationship, Elizabeth?" he enquires. I sense a seriousness in his voice. He wants me to answer him. I don't really know what I want from him.

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course. Shall we eat?"

I plant a sloppy kiss on his mouth. He slaps my ass and we get up to eat. He opens a bottle of Zinfandel and pours a generous amount for both of us. We eat in silence and I wonder what I want from him. How long will this last? Is it just a strictly dom and sub relationship or do I really like him? The answers come easily to me. I know what I want from daddy.

"I've been thinking about what I want," I broach the subject.

"More wine?"

"Yes, actually," I smile, continuing, "But I know what I want from you."

"I'm all ears."

"I want you all to myself. I want a monogamous relationship."

"Done. Next,"

"That's all."

"What?" he blurts out.

"Yes. But not just about sex, though. I want to be yours. But, I also want to be the only one."

"OK. But I also want your sexual preferences, Eliza"

"I don't know my preferences."

"You do. You just don't know. Let's start with your limits. What is something that you can absolutely not do?"

"Well, I don't want anyone else fucking me or see me getting fucked."

"What if they don't know it's you?"

"I don't understand."

"A masked party? No one will touch you apart from me. But people can see."

I close my thighs. I want that. I don't know why. But the thought of daddy fucking me in front of other people makes me incredibly wet. He looks at me and his lips widen. He knows I want it.

"I like that idea. But no one will know it's me?" I ask blushing.

"No one."

"And no one fucks me?"

"I won't allow anyone to even touch you, kitten. What do you think?"

"I think I'm wet, daddy," I say looking down at the floor.

"I'm glad. What about verbal abuse?"

"I'm your little whore papa."

"Physical torture?"

"As long as we don't have to run to the ER, I like it."

"Anal?"

I gulp at the thought of his cock in my asshole, but I want to try it.

"I want to try it before making a call," I say.

"Within these limits, kitten, I own you. You will wear what I ask you to. You will do what I ask you to," he growls.

"Yes, papa," I meekly say. I love the savage in him. He's asking me to surrender and I want to. I want to do everything he asks me to. I want to please him. I want to be his kitten, his filthy whore. I want to be his slave.

"I went out shopping while you were asleep. Come with me," he says when we finish our lunch

I follow him to the bedroom, not knowing what to anticipate. He rustles through a few bags and pulls out a blue winter coat.

"Wear it," he orders.

"Just this?" I yelp.

"Next time you ask questions, kitten, I will spank your ass red," he seethes.

I take the coat from his hand and wear it. The wool on the inside feels warm against my naked body. He pulls me by the belt and fastens it tightly.

"I'll drop you home. I expect you here by tomorrow 5 in the evening," he says.

"Yes, daddy."

I don't want to go. But, I don't want to miss my classes, so I agree. As we drive home, he says,

"Your grades should not fall, Eliza. Not at any cost. You understand?"

"Yes," I reply.

We reach my place and as I get out, he hands me a bag.

"When you come to my place, I want to see you in this," he says. It's a bag from a clothing store I don't recognize. I take it and daddy kisses me goodnight.

"And, you don't touch yourself tonight, kitten. I want you roaring with energy for tomorrow. I'm going to be fucking you in front of 30 odd people tomorrow," he whispers in my ear, leaving me breathless - and wet. He laughs devilishly and sets off. I can feel my juices oozing out and leaking on my thighs. I head home thinking of what surprises tomorrow may bring.