Punished for Lying Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean was ready to hang up when his mom said, "You could rent to your sisters you know. That would solve their problem with needing a place to live and maybe Cindy could rent one of them. There your problem is solved."

"Mom that does not solve the problem. The girls would have to be approved to do that and who says I want them living with me, they drive me nuts.

"Think about it son just think about it. Maybe I should drive up there and talk to you about it."

"I don't need you to drive up here to talk to me about it. Mom I swear if you show up here I may for once in my life do something to you that you did to me."

"What did I ever do to you that you feel the need to do to me just for showing up?"

"Mom I swear if you show up here I am going to paddle your ass now stay home and leave me alone. I will be home in two weeks and we can talk then."

Dean did not want his mom to show up mainly because he did not want her to ruin what he had going on here. He had two beautiful women who let him do almost anything to them and he liked it and he did not want her to get in the way of that. She needed to stay home. He would worry about the loan and house when he got back.

Dean turned on the water and started filling the bucket. He of course was using cold water which made this much more difficult for both of the women. They could feel the cold water starting to fill their bowels and it was starting to get painful. The hose was large which let a large amount of water though and having the bucket up high made it flow that much harder into their asses. Dean just kept adding water and he watched as their discomfort grew. It wasn't long and they were both screaming, pleading for Dean to stop but he kept the water flowing into the bucket. Finally it happened. The plug from Cindy's ass finally gave way and she shot water all over the place. Chunks of feces flew from her ass and she was humiliated as the water spouted out of her ass. Seconds later Ginny's also flew from her ass and she gave out a big sigh of relief.

Dean gave them a few minutes to recover and then handed them each a towel that he found in the tack room allowing them to clean up a bit. He looked at Ginny and told her to go to the house and take a quick shower and to get in bed. He told Cindy that she could take a shower after Ginny but first he would install the plug in her ass. Cindy did not want the plug but knew better than to argue. Dean told her to bend over and he greased the plug and pushed it into her ass. He slapped her on the ass and told her to go to bed as well after her shower. As they were walking up the path he told them both that he would come up with something to do tomorrow since he knew that they need his special attention. Cindy saw Ginny on the phone ahead of her and hollered to her mom to see who she was talking too.

"Oh don't worry about it I am just making sure that we don't take all Dean has to give tomorrow."

"Who did you call mother?"

"Promise not to tell"

"Of course"

"I called Deans mother and told her I thought her idea to have you and his sisters share the same house was a great idea. She wanted to know if she could come over and talk about it."

"What did you tell her mom? You heard what Dean told her."

"Yeah I know, I told her sure why not I am sure that Dean won't mind."


To be continued in Chapter 4 of Punished for Lying.

Thanks, Dean

12