Punished for Lying Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is okay mother by the time we are finished you won't be disgusted anymore you will be begging for it I can assure you."

"That will never happen in my lifetime."

"Then we are going to be in here for a very long time."

Dean picked up the paddle and again the strokes started flying and in the interest of wanting to make his mother suffer a little more after her last comments he started to place harder strokes across her ass and in groups of five instead of one at a time. Dean liked the sound it made because it was almost like an echo with Cindy slapping her mother right after him.

Not long after the last slap Jackie said, "Please stop."

"What would you like me to do mother?"

"Stop spanking me for just a minute please."

"What else would you like me to do mother?"

"I can't ask you to do that and you know it."

Dean raised the paddle to slap her and she said, "Please put a candle in my ass."

"Now that wasn't so hard was it mother."

Dean picked up a candle and Cindy was doing the same as they both lubricated them and again slid it in next to the others. It was getting more difficult to put the candle in at this point Dean noticed.

Dean gave them just a minute and he again began to slap away. He did not even get 5 this time when Ginny asked to have another candle placed in her ass. He stopped and again candles were placed in the asses. The candles were stretching there assholes and he was surprised that his mother could take as many as she had. He knew Ginny would not have difficulty so far since she had been stretched farther last night but a couple more should start to make it very uncomfortable.

Dean picked up the paddle and was getting ready to swing and his mother asked for a candle even before he hit her. "Very well mother I am guessing your ass is getting sore. It is very red just so you know. I hope to make it redder before we are finished.

"Son I don't think I can take anymore candles or spanking for that matter."

"How about you Ginny can you take more?"

"Sure I can."

Dean picked up another candle and lubed it and he managed to get it into place but his mother's asshole was stretched to about all she was going to be able to take. He picked up the paddle and delivered 5 more well placed shots and his mother started to shake. Dean knew his mother was coming and he walked over and shoved two fingers into her pussy and stroked them in and out.

"I can't believe that you are doing this to your own mother."

"Do you want me to stop mom?"

"What will you think of me if I tell you no?"

"I will know that I have a mother who is also into kink and that there is nothing wrong with that."

"Son...please don't stop just yet."

"Let's put in one more candle and then we can play the final round to see who the loser is." Jackie said.

Dean and Cindy each picked up another candle and with some doing on Dean's part he got it into his mother. She was over the saddle horse with candle sticking out of her ass. Dean stood back and pulled out his camera and took a picture. This is something that he wanted to remember. He walked down to Ginny and took a picture as well. "I am going to take another picture of each of you in just a few minutes because I don't want to forget that part either. I want one of your faces and another of your asses as well."

"Cindy light the candles in your mother's ass."

Cindy lit her candles as Dean lit the ones in his mother's ass. His mother just looked at him when she could feel the heat of the candle on her ass and Dean took a picture of her face so he could show her later. Ginny just smiled at her and said nothing. It wasn't long and the candle had burned about half way toward each of their asses.

"How are we supposed to get them out of our asses before they burn us?" Jackie asked.

"When you can't take it any longer simply push and they will fall out." Dean replied.

About a minute later Jackie grunted and pushed so that the candles fell out of her ass and onto the floor. Ginny gave a sigh of relief since she knew she had won and would not have to take the final phase of the punishment. Dean told Cindy to release her mother and to take the pail of water that they had set there earlier and clean her up. He did the same to his mother and he caressed her as he did it. "You're okay mom and the final part you can handle I can assure you."

Once Ginny was cleaned up Dean told her to go check on supper. His mother looked at him and asked if she got to be released and he told her he would release her as soon as the final punishment was complete. She looked at him and said, "What is the final punishment?"

"Mom do you know what being spit roasted is?"

"I have no idea but don't we do that to pigs when we cook them."

"Yes we do mother but we are not cooking you we are fucking you."

"Isn't that what you have been doing this whole time?"

"I guess in a way we have mother but this time I am doing the fucking."

"Oh."

"Mom I am going to give you a choice in this and I don't normally do that. Do you want me to fuck your ass or your pussy?"

"Son I think my ass has had about all it can take for one night please fuck your mother's pussy."

Dean climbed up behind his mother and he told Cindy to get the strapon out of the bag and put it on. She grabbed it and after getting it adjusted placed the tip of the strapon into Jackie's mouth and Dean placed his cock into his mother's pussy and they began a slow fuck of his mother. Dean pushed in and Cindy pulled out, Cindy pushed in and dean pulled out.

Dean looked at Cindy and said, "Let's go in at the same time." They both pushed into his mother at the same time and then Dean said, "Pick up the tempo I want her to know that I fucked her pussy."

Dean pushed into his mother with a rapid pace and he slapped her ass as he was fucking her. He slowed for a minute and Cindy pulled the cock from her mouth. She turned and looked at Dean and said, "Harder."

Cindy replaced her cock and Dean shoved his in and grabbed her hips and fucked her hard until he felt her shudder and he came as her pussy convulsed around his cock.

Dean held his mother for a time and then he pulled his cock free. Cindy pulled hers from her mouth and got down and took off the strapon. Dean looked at Cindy and told her that he was going to clean up his mother and they would be at the house shortly. Cindy nodded and then she turned to Dean and said, "Wait a minute I was supposed to get a spanking earlier tonight and we never had time."

"Tell you what after supper we will come down here and take care of that little problem okay."

Cindy smiled at Dean and said, "Thanks."

Jackie climbed down off the saddle horse and looked at Dean and said, "You know if your father would do things like that to me I would walk bow legged for the rest of my life."

"I am sure I can help you walk bow legged if that is what you want mother."

"That's not exactly what I meant you know."

"Yeah I know."

"Now what are we going to do about this housing situation?"

"You have got to be kidding me mother."

"Well I have a plan that I think you will like."

"Let's hear it then mom, you have about 2 minutes till we get to the house."

"Did you know that the girls' mother has said that she likes to get spanked every once in a while during sex. She said it makes her toes curl."

"How did you find that out mother?"

"We went on a girl's night out and she got so drunk she told me about it but I doubt she remembered it."

"I am glad you remembered mother."

"I thought that little bit of information might make you happy."

"I only shared it on one condition though."

"Here we go again, what is the condition mother?"

"You have to promise me that what we did tonight stays between you and I. Your father can never know."

"No problem mom."

"and"

"How did I know there would be an and...there is always an and."

"Shut up and listen to me son...you have to do this to me again and again and again."

"Hmmmm... I don't think that is going to be a problem mom...let's go eat I am starved and I have a spanking to take care of after supper.

"That well may be son but you are sleeping in my bed. Got it or you may be the one to get the spanking."

"No problem mom, no problem."

Thanks for reading chapter four of Punished for Lying. Chapter 5 will be available soon. Thanks, Dean

12