Punished for Masturbating

Story Info
Slave husband pays the price for self pleasure.
1.9k words
4.22
104.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers

Just as Nathan sat down at the table in the conference room for the Friday briefing, he heard his phone indicate that his wife Andrea had sent him a text message. Knowing how she abhors not getting a reply within two minutes, he quickly checked the message.

"I will be home at 7 sharp. Be in your position properly attired as I plan to severely discipline you tonight for masturbating without my permission....AGAIN!"

Oh God thought Nathan, she really seems pissed off. She is not usually so curt in her messages. As the meeting began, Nathan was nearly unable to pay attention and made a fool of himself twice when asked a question. Someone asked if he was feeling okay and he just mumbled something about a flu bug or something. If they only knew why he suddenly felt pale and sweaty! By the time the meeting ended at 11:30 he was starting to calm himself down, but then at noon another of Andrea's text messages arrived.

"I am obviously too lenient with you. Tonight I will break you of your nasty habit of unauthorized masturbation. You will endure a level of pain and suffering unbeknownst to you."

And just like that, Nathan was again spiraling into a frenzy of worry. By mid-afternoon he was really starting to fear Andrea and what she might do. He just knew she was going to work him over hard with a paddle, but she had done that before and he always endured it. He didn't understand why he was so worried this time.

Fortunately five o'clock arrived and he quickly left the office and headed home in his car. The thirty minute drive usually allowed him to relax after a long work day, but somehow that didn't seem to work today either. As soon as he arrived home he took a long hot shower and prepared himself by making sure his pubic area was cleanly shaven as Andrea required. Then he locked on the wrist and ankle cuffs and his leather collar and went into living room, knelt down, buckled the ankle cuffs together and then his wrist cuffs to the back of his collar. As the lock snapped shut, he nearly lost control of his bladder, he was so frightened. He figured the five minute wait until Andrea arrived would seem long as he was rather uncomfortable.

At exactly 7 p.m. the door swung open and in walked his beautiful wife Andrea and...what!!...another woman he had never seen! Bound as he was he could do nothing to cover himself as she looked at him and chuckled along with Andrea.

"Lori, please meet my disobedient slave/husband." Andrea said with more than a little venom in her voice.

"Well, well, slave/husband I hear you can't keep your hands off your cock, what there is of it!" cackled Lori.

Nathan felt his face turning red as Lori continued to taunt him about jacking off so often instead of worshiping his wife/Mistress as he should. But when Andrea spoke again, his blood ran cold as he heard her words.

"Lori is convinced that I am just too easy on you and that I have never really beaten you properly. So she has agreed to blister your ass for me to teach you that I own your cock. Now get your ass over the end of the sofa with your butt up high like you do when I have to paddle you. Move it NOW!" barked Andrea.

As he scrambled to get into position, he noticed that Lori had brought a fairly large bag with her and he watched as she reached in a pulled out a vicious looking paddle.

"Now this is what is called a Spencer paddle Andrea. See all the holes in the 1 inch oak, they lessen wind resistance and allow for a more painful smack on his ass. It is most effective. Now slave I am going to give you 25 smacks of this paddle. If you take all 25 without moving out of position, then I will stop. However if you do not stay exactly in your place, well let's just say I will up the ante...considerably!" explained Lori.

Stepping behind the soon to be sore slave, Lori let loose with the first swing. "Ahhhhh! That hurts!!!" screamed Nathan.

"I hope it does" retorted Andrea, "You deserve that and much more! Lay it on him sweetheart!"

What did she call her thought Nathan...he must have heard wrong, at least that is what he was trying to convince himself of when the second fierce crack of the oak paddle bit his ass quickly followed by three more, hardly leaving him time to breathe let alone think.

When the fifth stroke lit into him, he stood and tried to reach his ass cheeks to rub the pain away, but the cuffs he himself had locked to his collar prevented such a foolish act. He heard the ladies laughing about how quickly he failed at taking a good paddling. He was sure they had no idea how painful that paddle really was.

Lori grabbed him by his cock and pulled him toward the master bedroom. How the hell does she know where to go, thought Nathan, but again before he could really process his thoughts, Lori pushed him up against the railing at the end of the master bed.

"Bend over the railing slave! NOW!" screamed Lori.

Fearing irritating her anymore Nathan quickly forced himself over the railing, not an easy feat with his hands cuffed to the back of his collar. As he was trying to get a little more comfortable, he felt his legs being spread wide apart and then tied to the two bed posts near the floor. And then a heavy leather belt of some type secured his midsection to the railing.

"Guess that will fix his problem of moving, dear" he heard his wife intone. "Now I am really going to beat some sense into you, slave. Twenty five with this paddle then I will move on to something more fun for us ladies!"

And with that, Lori proceeded to wail away at poor Nathan delivering every blow with full force, pausing for a few seconds between hits to make sure he had time to enjoy the full painful effect of each stroke. After the fifth stroke he started to scream louder and gasped with each smack. By the tenth stroke he was really in agony and started to beg and plead for forgiveness. This was met with laughter from both women. By the twentieth stroke, he was promising to never even touch his cock without permission again. That just resulted in even more laughter from the ladies. Finally Lori delivered the final stroke, just a little harder than all the others.

While he was left bound over the railing to suffer his agony, Lori and Andrea were behind him and Lori was showing her the lovely chastity device she had brought. Made of stainless, it was quite short and the diameter was not very big either. But what intrigued Andrea the most were the twelve sharp spike like points inside the tube. Lori assured her that they would not be an issue unless of course he tried to get an erection, then he would suffer as his swelling cock would push into the spikes rather painfully until his erection wilted. Andrea was delighted with this device and kissed Lori deeply in appreciation.

With that, the leather strap holding Nathan was released and he was ordered to stand up although he found this problematic as his ankles were still tied off. He found this even more difficult than bending down, but neither woman helped him for a good five minutes as he struggled to raise up. Finally Andrea grabbed him by his collar and cuffs and yanked him upright and gave him a good whack on his ass with Lori's paddle for "being so damn slow and obstinate".

Coming up behind him with the chastity device Nathan had no idea what Lori was about to do to him. The pain from the paddling had certainly made his erection vanish as she planned and so without saying anything Lori grabbed his cock and slid the tube over it and snapped the ring around his scrotum. Then Andrea smiled as she snapped the lock closed. That sound terrified Nathan as it dawned on him what they had just done!

"Please, no! Please Andrea, I won't do it again, please take it off!" he begged. Of course the ladies both had a good hearty laugh at his pleadings, reminding him that he had been caught for the third time masturbating without permission. Then he heard Lori explain to him what would happen if he even tried to get an erection while in the device. She tormented him by describing how sharp the spikes were and how painful erections would be. And how he would just have to learn to keep it soft, no matter what.

"I think we should see if the spikes really are effective, Lori" said Andrea. "I think you are right dear, what did you have in mind?" was her reply.

Saying nothing, Andrea crawled onto the bed so Nathan could see her. Then she started removing her clothing, taunting him as she did so, asking if was getting excited yet. And no matter how much he tried to keep soft, Nathan felt the start of an erection.

Then to his utter shock when Andrea was totally naked, Lori slid onto the bed beside her, already naked! And they both smiled lewdly at him as they embraced in a long tongue filled French kiss. And the inevitable happened as Nathan just could not help himself and started to get erect again. As the spikes started to dig in, his cock wilted some giving him relief. But then the ladies upped the ante and started to make love with each other, giving Nathan a full-on view of them in a sixty-nine licking and sucking each other as if there was no tomorrow. And then in spite of the pain, he could not will his erection to go away. The pain caused him to start begging them again, this time for mercy as his cock was impaled further by the spikes.

Enjoying themselves so much, the ladies both ignored him and continued their lesbian tryst for almost an hour, bringing each other to multiple orgasms all in full view of poor Nathan and his abused cock. Finally, they were both sated and Lori said there was one last thing to do to complete Nathan's punishment.

She brought out a gold necklace with the two keys to the lock securing Nathan's chastity device. She explained that Andrea should make him work for any release and it was now totally up to her when he could have another erection, let alone an orgasm. Those words burned into Nathan's mind as she spoke and he finally realized that he had been broken of his masturbation habits.

Lori started to put the necklace around Andrea's neck, when she stopped her.

"Lori, I am afraid that might still be too easy on Nathan. So would you do me one more favor?"

"Sure dear, what is it?"

Andrea took the necklace from Lori and as Nathan watched in horror, Andrea put the necklace with his keys to freedom around Lori's neck and closed the clasp.

Addressing Nathan, "Now you have truly been broken of your habit, just as I promised earlier today. You will need to convince Lori to release you and I just know she will be so much more difficult to convince!"

As they walked out of the room to shower together, Nathan realized his wife had never spoken truer words.

MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers