Punished for My Mistakes

Story Info
Master (female) punishes Slave (male) for mistakes.
1.5k words
4.14
11.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slave, because he really doesn't deserve a real name, although he must have one to be used outside of his private life, came home from work at 2:30. Nothing was different, so he went about his normal and required routine.

In the mud room he placed his work bag on the hook, and then neatly placed his brown work shoes on the bottom shoe rack. In his bedroom he stripped naked; placing his socks, pants, shirts, and underwear in the clothes hamper. In the bathroom he relieved himself, used the bidet to clean his ass, and double checked cleanliness with a wet wipe. Satisfied his body was clean enough to pass inspection he reached for his required one and only garment. A pair of panties were hanging on a hook next to the sink's towel rod. The panties, of course, belonged to his master. Per the rules, Master would change her panties each morning, putting on a new pair, and the pair she wore the day and night before would be placed on the hook. Slave would be required to wear the soiled panties from the time he came home until he woke up the next morning.

The slave didn't get to wear the panties on his waist, however. Slave put the panties on his head and slid the crotch area over his face. The fabric that covered Master's pussy generally lined up with his mouth, and the area that had covered Master's ass lined up with his nose. The panties were small enough that they fit over his head snuggly, and didn't need to be held in place.

Fully dressed, he grabbed Master's dirty laundry basket and went into the laundry room. It was Monday, and Monday was the day Master's delicates were washed. He took the basket with panties and other undergarments into the wash room, and placed the clothing items in the washer. He filled the washer with soap and fabric softener, shut the door, and walked out.

As the slave it was his job to ensure all chores were complete before Master made it home. He walked the house once to tidy the house to the proper standards. When he was sure he would receive no punishment he turned his focus to the kitchen and dinner. It was also Slaves job to prepare and make dinner, which is what he began to do.

At 5:15 Master pulled her car into the garage and entered the house. She smelled a delicious scent, and knew it was Slave cooking her dinner. She made her way to the kitchen, and found Slave, wearing her soiled panties on his head -- otherwise nude -- washing a few dishes. She walked over to him, smiled, wrapped her right hand around his chest, placed her left hand on his ass, drove her index finger in his ass hole, squeezed both arms to complete her hug for him. She kissed him lightly on the check.

"Hello, Slave."

"Hello, Master."

"My bags are in the car. Go retrieve them, and put them in their proper place."

"Yes, Master."

Slave did exactly as he was told, noting that dinner would be safe as he stepped away for a moment. As he walked the wind created by his movement reminded him of Master's pussy smell that were on the panties he was wearing. After retrieving Master's bags, placing them in the mud room, he returned to the kitchen.

Master was standing in the kitchen with a scowl on her face. On the floor in front of her were 6 pairs of used panties. Slave noticed them as the panties he had placed in the washer earlier. Slave quickened his pace, fell to his knees on the panties and in front of Master.

"Master, how have I failed you?"

"The panties were in the wash, but they aren't wet. Did you forget to start it?"

Slave thought momentarily, and thought back to earlier in the day. "Yes, Master. I placed your clothes in the washer, and then I forgot to hit the start button."

"Slave, you know I do not allow mistakes, you will be punished."

"Yes, Master." Slaves eyes began to water. He would never cry, as he had been trained not too, but Master's punishments could range from mild to extreme.

"Also, did you prewash these panties?"

Slave looked at the panties and knew he had not done so. The special process of prewashing she spoke of was not a task he liked to do, and had hoped he could get away with it. Having not pushed the start button it was easy for Master to see her pussy juice stains, and, on some, light brown streaks on her panties alerting her that Slave did not prewash them.

"Because of your attempted trickery and lying you will be severely punished."

Oh, no! Slave thought. He knew that he would be experiencing pain and humiliation.

"Stand, and spread your legs a little more than shoulder width apart."

Slave did as he was told, but he was already feeling deep regret, and knew, most likely, what was about to occur.

Master took a step closer to Slave and wrapped her arms around him. Holding him in place and against her body she quickly and with power raised her right knee into Slave's balls. He winced, and made a low deep guttural sound. Master, having brought her knee back down already raised it once again even quicker and with more power. She had to hold on to him tighter, otherwise Slave would have fell to the ground. Master then kneed Slave's balls again, but then let go of him.

Slave fell to the ground on his back, with a loud guttural sound. He cupped his balls hoping for some relief of the pain.

"Lay straight on your back. Place your arms to your sides, and close your legs."

Slave, somehow, found the strength to follow Master's commands. Master straddled over Slave's face. She lifted up the skirt she was wearing, revealing her panties. With her right hand she moved her panties to one side of her pussy, and squatted over Slaves face. Not long after she began to pee. She urinated over the panties Slave was wearing on his face, and then moved around so the pee would be in his hair, his eyes, his nose, and his mouth. When she was finished she stood, properly fixed her panties and skirt and stepped to one side.

"Slave, you will wear those panties till morning. Clean my urine up using only your tongue and mouth first then clean it properly. Once you are done, throw away dinner, clean up, prewash my panties, start the washer then put yourself in the black box with no dinner. Do not disappoint me again Slave."

"Yes, Master."

"I'm going out to eat, start working."

"Yes, Master." Slave turned over on his hands and knees, lifted the panties slightly to expose his mouth and began to drink Master's urine off the kitchen floor.

Master left the kitchen after a moment of watching her slave's punishment and left the house.

Slave did exactly what he was told. Once the floor was cleaned, he returned the urine soaked panties over his mouth, threw away dinner, and cleaned the used dishes. He then started the process of prewashing Master's panties. First, he got a shallow cup. He took the cup into the bedroom where he would find a powerful vibrator. He turned on the vibrator and placed it on his now sore balls. This time he felt more pain, but never the less he continued. He needed the semen, and wasn't allowed to stroke his cock. This was the only allowable way for him to cum. Less than a minute later, Slave doesn't get to cum often, Slave came into the shallow cup.

Slave then returned to the kitchen, picked up the panties on the floor, and walked to the laundry room. There, he scooped out a little bit of semen with his finger and began to vigorously rub each pair of panties where Master's pussy juice and brown stains were. The semen acted against them both and began to clean them. Once happy with the cleanliness Slave began to lick the semen, pussy juice, and brown stains off of the panties and swallowed. When all panties were complete the left over semen in the shallow cup was then tilted over in Slaves mouth where he drank the rest of his cum.

The whole process was one he absolutely hated, and no part of it was pleasant. Cumming from the vibrator only brought momentary glee, but once finished he would continue to feel horny, but now he was drained. Somehow, he felt it actually gave him worse blue balls. Cleaning stains by hand, and in his own cum was humiliating, and then finally having to drink and eat both were disgusting. Master loved it though, of course, and so he did as he was commanded.

He placed the panties in the washer, making sure he pushed the start button. Once done, he walked back into the bedroom. Inside of a large walk-in closet was a black box large enough for him to fit in. With no covers, no pillow, and only a hard floor to lay on he laid down wearing the now cold, wet, dirty, smelly, urine panties. He would try to go to sleep fast hoping tomorrow would come fast. He dreamed of waking up, taking the panties off, taking a shower, and try again to please Master.