Punished for Peeping

Story Info
Young man walks in on his aunt breastfeeding.
3k words
4.16
115.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family and I were visiting my grandmother one summer weekend. It was a big family reunion and there were lots of people there. My family, there were four of us, and some other family members were all staying at my grandmother's house. It was a huge house with plenty of room. There was one women in particular who I was instantly attracted to. She had long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, big blue eyes and a pretty face. She also had nice sized boobs. I tried to talk to her but there were too many people and she was married and had a 4 month old baby. And I was a tall skinny awkward sophomore in college.

Later that night most of the family went to see a movie and out to dinner. I decided to stay at the house. I didn't want to see the movie and I was way tired from the drive out there. I had been watching TV and got up to go to the bathroom when I walked in on my cousin breastfeeding her baby. Like I said, it was a big house and I couldn't remember where the bathroom was. Ok, I'll admit, I stood looking at her for longer than I should have, but then retreated and made my way to the actual bathroom. It took me a while to go, I had a furious erection, but when I finished I wanted to apologize to her. First I didn't want it to be weird between us and second I didn't want her telling her husband. So I opened the door a second time and she was still feeding the baby. Geesh! How much does a baby eat? I started to apologize for walking in twice now, staring at her big breasts the whole time, when her sister walked in.

"What do you think you're doing? Get out of here you perv!" her sister yelled.

"Ashley, calm down. He was looking for the bathroom and accidentally walked in. Then just came back to apologize. "

"What Becky? He walked in on you twice?"

I was still standing there frozen in place by both fear and lust. Becky's boobs had freckles on them and I could just make out the areola's...

"I thought I told you to get out!" Ashley yelled.

I ran from the room. I thought it would be best if I went to bed. It had been a long day. I was just about to crawl into bed when there was a knock on my door.

I opened it to find Ashley and Becky there.

"Can we come in? We need to talk." Becky said.

"Sure," I replied. 'Great, now what?' I thought.

"Okay here's the deal. Ashley wants to tell everyone what happened, " Becky said.

"But it was an accident!" I protested.

"Once is an accident, twice is on purpose," Ashley said. She was as pretty as her sister, but had long black hair loose, big brown eyes and a body like Becky's, but with boobs maybe even bigger.

"But I convinced Ashley that wed handle it ourselves. "

"Sure, what do I need to do?" I asked, eager for this to be done with.

Both women sat on my bed, then Ashley said, "Pull down your pants and lay across our laps "

"What?" I asked not quite sure I heard her correctly.

"We're going to spank you," Becky said. "Now strip or I tell my husband and everyone else. "

Looking in there eyes I knew they were serious. I pulled down my sweat pants and lay across there laps.

Both women were wearing robes, so I was on there bare skin. There legs were smooth, soft and warm. Becky's were creamy white, while Ashley's were tanned.

"For such a skinny guy you have a nice butt," Ashley said.

"Yeah, who would have thought?" Becky added. Both women were dragging their nails across my ass.

Suddenly they stopped. Then both started spanking me. Finally after about 20 smacks they went back to rubbing my now sore and warm butt.

Just when I thought it was over, Ashley said, "Don't ever let me catch you watching my sister breastfeed her baby again!" Emphasising each word with a smack.

"Ashley do you feel that?

"Yes. I think someone likes getting spanked."

Seriously what was I supposed to do? My cock kept rubbing on their legs while they spanked me. I was as hard as a rock.

"Turn over!" Becky demanded. I did as she said.

"Wow, a nice butt and a long thick cock," Ashley said. "You're just full of surprises."

"He's full of something else too," Becky said grabbing my balls.

Both women were taking turns squeezing my balls and stroking my cock.

"Here, is this what you wanted to see?" Ashley asked tearing open Becky's robe. Becky's boobs were awesome. Big, with nice areolas and fat nipples, that were starting to leak.

"If I have to show him mine, you have to show him yours," Becky said,, pulling down Ashley's robe. Her boobs were bigger but the areola's and nipples were smaller.

"Great, now I'm leaking!" Becky complained.

"Well shove a tit in his mouth," Ashley said.

The next thing I knew Becky was pushing her breast in my mouth. ""I'll help too," Ashley said, sucking on Becky's other breast. This caused Becky to close her eyes and moan.

Meanwhile, Ashley was stroking my cock fast, then slow, running her fingers around the tip, then fast again.

"Okay my turn, " Ashley said, shoving her boob in my face. Becky took the other breast in her mouth and took over stroking my cock.

I have to say I was in heaven. I didn't want it to end and that's when we heard it. Everyone returning home.

Then Becky and Ashley both put their nipples in my mouth and i exploded, getting cum on both women's tits. They licked my cum off of each other, bent me over the bed, and smacked my ass once more each. "Don't let us catch you watching again or who knows what will happen next time," Ashley said.

The next day everyone wanted to go to the amusement slash water park. I told my parents I was still tired (and had a sore ass, but of course I didn't mention that) and just wanted to stay home. I thought everyone else had gone too, so I desided to explore the big house. As I was wondering around, I heard a shower running. The door was open a crack and I saw female clothes on the floor. Then I looked at the shower and recognized Ashley, even through the frosted glass. Man she had great tits. But now I was trying to get a glimpse of her pussy. Just when I was getting close to the clear spot in the glass door I heard a voice behind me say. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I turned and there stood Becky.

"Who's out there? What's going on?" Ashley asked from the shower.

"Guess who's perving on you this time?" Becky asked, after Ashley had opened the shower door.

"Don't let him go. Let me finish rising off. I have an idea,"Ashley said.

Becky grabbed my arm in both of hers. I could have gotten away, but one my arm was pressed against her boobs and two I wanted to see where this would lead.

Ashley finished, dried herself, wrapped a towel around her body, then took my other arm and they marched me to my bedroom.

Before I knew it is was stripped naked and tied to the bed. My hard cock from seeing Ashley had gone soft due to the fear of not knowing what was about to happen.

"Spanking didn't work, so let's see if tickling will.

They started at my armpits and moved down to my ribs and stomach, causing me to laugh and jerk my body around. Then Ashley sat on my leg to tickle me foot. Becky did the same to my other foot. My legs were bouncing up and down so much that Ashley's towel started to rise up. Her ass was in plan view. My cock started growing at the sight of her.

"Uh oh, I think someone likes being tickled too." Becky said showing Ashley my hard cock.

"Is this what you were trying to see?" Ashley asked taking off her towel.

"Ashley!"

"What?" He's already seen our boobs, might as well show him everything."

"That's true. I'm not going to be the only one dressed though " Becky said and removed her clothes too.

"Since you want to see my pussy so bad, here's a close up," Ashley said, climbing on top of me with her pussy right in my face. She had a little strip of hair and dark lips.

"Now, you're going to lick our pussies until we cum or we'll tickle you to death." Both women started tickling me to show they were serious.

"Okay, okay, " I agreed. I didn't really know what I was doing, but listened for clues when I would do something that would make Ashley moan or say yes. Suddenly I felt a tongue on my cock. Then a mouth. I realized that Becky was giving me a blowjob. Just as I was about ready to cum, Becky stopped and started tickling me again. I clamped down on what I later learned was Ashley's clit and soon she was shuddering on my face.

They switched places and it was Becky's turn. Her pussy was totally shaven and her lips were red and puffy. It wasn't long before Becky was thrashing on my face too. Instead of getting off, she simply turned around and told me to luck her asshole.

"What?" I asked.

"Young heard her," Ashley said. "Lick her asshole." Then they both started tickling me until I complied.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Soon I felt two tongues on me. Ashley was licking and sucking my balls, while Becky was sucking my cock. Becky must have been an ass person, because she had another orgasm while I was licking her ass. Then Ashley started licking my asshole and that's when I came, filling Becky's mouth full of cum.

Then I had to suck both women's breasts again while the other tickled me, until I was hard. Then Ashley made me lick her asshole while Becky liked mine. Soon I was shooting in Ashley's mouth and soon after she came. The women tickled me some more, then untied me. We spent the rest of the time watching movies, waiting for the others to get home.

The last day I wasn't sure what to expect. The men all went hunting, well except me. I don't like hunting and aren't good at it. The women all stayed home. There was my mom, sister, a year older than me, my grandmother and of course Becky and Ashley.

We had just finished eating breakfast when Becky casually said, "By the way your son walked in on me while I was breastfeeding, twice."

"Yeah, I saw him. And he was watching me in the shower," Ashley added.

My jaw dropped open and my face turned beet red.

"Is this true, Brian?" my mom asked.

"Yes, but they already punished me. First they spanked me, then they tickled me," I stammered.

"What lie are you going to tell next, that we let you lick out pussies and assholes?" Becky asked.

"But they did," I said lamely.

"I think he should be punished," my sister said.

"I agree," my mom said.

"We were thinking that since he tried to see in the nude, he should be nude too," Becky said.

"All day," Ashley added.

"I'll think that's fair. Brian, strip."

"But mom," I cried.

"Strip!" My mother shouted.

I stood and took off my clothes. I went to sit down and my mother stopped me. She said I was being punished and that all the women were going to get a close up look at my naked body. Since I was pretty hairy it was decided that my public hair needed to be trimmed. And since my grandmother was a beautician, she was elected to do the trimming.

Mom held my cock while grandma shaved my balls. Then she pulled my cock down while grandma trimmed above the penis. She decided to add a little something to the area and carved the word perv into the public hair she had left. All the women thought this was funny.

It was time to wash the area now. Grandma put some soft soap in her hand and started washing my balls and public area. Soon my mother was helping, then everyone joined in. I had five sets of hands rubbing my balls and cock, which was becoming very hard.

"You really are a perv getting hard while your mom, sister, grandmother and two cousins stroke your cock," my mom said. Unfortunately they stopped before I could cum. Then they rinsed me off and decided it would be funny to give me a blowjob, meaning they all blew on my cock and balls drying it. This kept me hard for a few reasons. One, Becky started leaking and her boobs were visible, two I was looking down my mom's shirt and she wasn't wearing a bra and finally there were 5 women on their knees blowing on my cock.

Becky left and came back with her breast pump. Her husband had taken the baby to visit his parents, but she still had to pump.

"Mom, did you ever think Brian would have such a big cock when we were changing his diaper all those years ago?" Mom asked grandma. She and my sister Stacy and my grandmother were all inspecting my cock and balls. "Stacy, guys love it when you play with the head. And this spot right under the opening is the guys g spot. You can make a guy cum really quickly if you rub that," mom said, using her thumbs to rub the under side of my cock.

"Like this?" Stacy asked using her index finger to rub the same area my mom had been.

"Or such a cute butt," Grandma said spinning me around and forcing me to bend over.

"Tickle tickle, " mom said tickling my ass.

Soon my sister and grandma joined in. I was moving around too much so Ashley suggested they tie me up. Shortly after I was tied to the kitchen table facedown and bent over the with my legs open and my butt exposed.

"My husaband, Frank, God rest his soul, liked to be tickled right on his butt hole," Grandma said, tracing her finger around my asshole. I jumped and exploded with laughter. Then my mom, sister and Ashley tickled me there too.

Then they untied me from the table and tied me to a chair and made me watch Becky pump milk from her breasts. Okay, made is a strong word, I gladly watched Becky's: breasts and nipples as the machine worked but it wasn't all fun, the other women tickled me everywhere and stroked my cock. They all brought me to the edge, but never let me cum.

When Becky was done they all wanted to taste her breast milk, so one by one they each sucked on Becky's boobs. Then Becky said it was only fair that she got to suck on all of their boobs. Soon all the women were topless.

My sister, Stacy had nice medium sized high boobs, mom's were a little bigger and starting to sag, grandma's were big and very saggy, but still nice.

Then it was my turn. But just once. Then I was blindfolded and had to guess who's boobs I was sucking. If I got it wrong I was tickled. Then I had to guess who was sucking my cock. They took the blindfold off and I saw my mom sucking my cock while my grandmother and sister took so turns licking my balls. Soon I came in my mother's mouth. They untied me and led me to the living room.

The women then got undressed and lined up on the couch with their butts out and made me lick their assholes. Then they made me lay on the floor. Stacy sat on my face, while grandma straddled my cock. Grandma came in no time, then it was my sisters turn to ride my cock, while mom sat on my face. Then I fucked Ashley and Becky. Mom went last and said I could shoot inside her as she couldn't get pregnant anymore. And cum I did. Then Ashley and Becky took turns licking my cum from mom's cunt. Then I had to made all of them cum while they each sat on my face while the others tickled me. Mom and Stacy had no hair. They tasted sweet and it wasn't long before I had them both cumming, and I also learned that my mom was a squirter. Grandma was hairy and smelled kind of funny, but she came pretty quickly, squeezing my head pretty hard when she came. Finally it was Ashley's and Becky's turn, and since I had already done this to them I knew how they liked it.

Then we all showered together, but after the women decided they weren't done with me yet. They tied me to my bed and really tickled me, while stroking my cock. Grandma was the one to finish me off. I came on my stomach and chest. The women all licked up every drop, then as a parting gift they all French kissed me. I tasted some of my sperm on each of their tongues, but who cares? I just had sex with five women. Five hot women. Okay, four hot women and an old lady with big saggy boobs.

Since that weekend I have had sex with all five women sometimes one on one or with the others depending on who's around. And I look forward to family reunions more often.