Punished in the Third World

Story Info
My mother and sister are punished at foreign airport.
5k words
3.98
92.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest themes.

*

As I entered the house, I heard my mother crying.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked.

"Your father is missing and the Santa Crena government has given up looking for him."

Santa Crena is an island state off the coast of South America. It is run by a brutal military junta. My father is a soldier of fortune, more commonly known as a mercenary. He has over 20 years' experience and amassed a small fortune doing it. He is currently employed by the Santa Crena government to help fight the rebels that plagued the little country.

"I will go down there and look for him," I said resolutely.

"So will I," said my mother and sister Jenna simultaneously.

"I don't think that's a very good idea. Women have no rights there and can be treated brutally."

"I don't care. I'm not going to sit around here while you go traipsing through the jungle looking for him," my mother said.

"Me either," said Jenna.

"Well alright but don't say I didn't warn you," I replied.

We scrambled and were able to get a flight to Santa Crena the next day. I contacted the Santa Crenan commander my father worked for and told him we were coming. He tried to talk me out of it and told me not to bring my mother and sister. I told him it wasn't my choice and hung up.

The next day, I drove to the house to pick up my mother and 20 year old sister. I was shocked when I saw what they were wearing. Jenna had on a tight, low cut top which displayed plenty of her ample cleavage, a short, tight skirt with stockings and heels. My mother was wearing a tight, low cut white dress also with stockings and heels.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I asked.

"We just want to make a good first impression," my mother replied.

"This is not Paris we are going to mother. It's a third world country and the people there can be brutal," I repeated for the hundredth time.

"We'll be fine," Melanie (my mother) said.

I have to admit, I have lusted over my mother for years. She is beautiful and voluptuous. She stands five foot nine with long legs. She is a natural blonde with a beautiful face and stunning gray eyes and full, pouty lips. Her body was amazing even after two kids. She has large, heavy breasts, a slim waist, full hips, a full ass and long, shapely legs.

Jenna is a walking wet dream. She is shorter but even more voluptuous than my mother. She is five foot five with natural blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She has huge breasts which are surprisingly firm for their size, a narrow waist and bubble butt that makes men drool.

So we left. The trip down was long but uneventful other than the lustful stares my mother and sister received. The flight from Rio de Janeiro to Santa Crena was practically empty. So when we arrived, the airport was deserted. We went through immigration then we were met by a soldier carrying a submachine gun.

He said in broken English, "We need to search your bags. Ladies, please come with me. Someone will come get you in a minute sir."

After they walked away, another soldier approached me. He was an officer and spoke impeccable English.

"Jack Logan, I am Major Jorge Castillo. Shortly I am going to search the luggage of your mother and sister. There is a room with an observation window into the search room. You can wait in there and observe the procedure. Follow me."

Major Castillo was a large man with very black skin. He had muscles bulging out of his uniform. The other thing I noticed about him was he had huge hands.

He led me to a small room and I saw one whole wall was a window to the room next to it. I also saw another soldier sitting in the corner of the room.

"That is a two way mirror. You can see them but in that room it looks like an ordinary mirror. Do not interfere or try to leave unless I tell you to," said the major, then he left.

I saw my mother and sister standing in the room accompanied by the soldier who led them there. Not only could I see them but I could hear them as well. A few seconds later, the major entered the room and dismissed the soldier.

Here is what I witnessed.

"Welcome to Santa Crena Melanie, Jenna. I am Major Jorge Castillo. I am going to search your bags. Jenna, please be seated and do exactly what I tell you. Melanie, I will begin with you. Which is yours?"

"This one," she replied pointing to the large black suitcase. The major picked up the heavy suitcase as if it weighed nothing, placed it on the table and opened it. He searched it meticulously. When he had removed all the clothes, he felt along the sides and his hand suddenly appeared holding two cylindrical items.

"What are these?" he asked in a severe tone.

My mother was red faced as she stared at her dildo and vibrator.

"These items are illegal in this country. Anyone found in possession of them are imprisoned for at least one year," the major stated harshly.

"Oh my god, I didn't know," my mother replied.

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

"Oh please, don't put me in jail. I didn't mean any harm."

"Sluts like you think you can come here and corrupt our people. It will not be tolerated," said the major.

A whimper emerged for my sister. The major turned to look at her. She was as white as a ghost and shaking.

"Do you have one of these disgusting things in your suitcase as well Jenna?" he asked.

She whimpered again and nodded.

"So, we have mother and daughter sluts here," he sneered.

He looked at Jenna again and said, "I will get to you in a few minutes. In the meantime, since you behave like a slut, you might as well act like one. Spread your legs!"

"Wh..what?" asked Jenna nervously.

"I believe I speak perfect English. I said spread your legs...in fact, place your feet on the outside of the chair legs."

"Oh no, please don't make my baby do that!" my mother cried.

"You be quiet. You are in enough trouble as it is."

Slowly, my sister complied. As she spread her legs, her skirt rose up so that by the time her feet were in position, the tops of her stocking were visible and even some of the tan skin above them.

"Do not move from that position until I tell you to," the major commanded.

"Now Melanie, what am I going to do with you? You would not fare well in our prisons."

"Please, isn't there some other way. My Jenna can't go to prison," my mother cried.

"Sluts must be punished. It is the law of the land and I can't break it even if I wanted to, which I don't. However, punishment doesn't necessarily have to mean prison. I could punish you and your daughter personally. The case would never have to go to trial."

"What...punish us how?" my mother asked shakily.

"However I want. You will be spanked and paddled and whipped."

"Oh no, never. You can't do that."

"Melanie, you are in Santa Crena and I am a major in the army. I can do whatever I want. So here is the offer. Jenna will come to me twice a week for a punishment session and you will come four times a week. You need to decide now. Once I arrest you and you go into the system, it will be out of my hands and there will be nothing I can do to help you."

"Please, please don't do this," cried my mother again.

"Melanie, you have this one chance to help yourself. Decide now."

"Oh no, god help me. I will take your offer. I can't go to jail."

The major looked over at Jenna. "How about you? Jail or punishment?

"I will take the punishment deal as well," she wept.

Castillo pulled out a cellphone and said a few words in Spanish. A few seconds later, a guard entered carrying two sheets of papers, handed them to the major and left.

"These are confessions. You will sign them."

He placed them on the desk and handed a pen to Melanie.

She looked at it and said, "It's in Spanish, I can't understand it."

"It says you confess to bringing contraband into Santa Crena. Sign it!"

She did.

"Jenna, come over here and sign it."

She got up and signed the document.

The major took the documents and put them in the desk and locked it.

"That is so you don't have second thoughts about coming to the punishment sessions. Now it is time for your first punishment session."

"Oh no we can't. My son is waiting for us," my mother said naively.

"Ah yes. It would not be fair to keep your son waiting."

He again grabbed the cellphone and made another quick call.

A minute later, I walked in the door.

"Jake, why are you here?" Melanie asked.

"He is here to see how sluts are disciplined in Santa Crena," Castillo answered.

"No, please not in front of him," my mother cried.

"Be quiet slut, you brought this on yourself. Show your son what you had in your suitcase."

She looked at the major without moving.

"NOW!" he demanded.

Slowly, Melanie went to the table and picked up her toys and showed them to me.

Castillo grabbed Jenna's bag and put it on the table.

"Jenna, show Jake yours."

My voluptuous sister opened her bag and removed a large, black dildo and held it up.

Castillo laughed and said, "Seems like your sweet little sister loves big black cock."

Jenna blushed deep red.

"Melanie will be punished first. Jenna, go back and sit in the chair."

She did trying to make herself small. But Castillo wasn't having any of it.

"Spread your legs again. In fact, stand up and pull your skirt up to your waist. Your brother and I want to see what kind of panties a slut wears."

"Oh please, not in front of Jake."

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

I spoke for the first time. "As Major Castillo said, you brought this on yourself. I told you not to dress like a slut for this trip."

"Now if you don't raise your skirt, I will make you remove your panties as well," the major said.

We both watched in awe as she slowly lifted her skirt.

"Higher! I want to see the skin above your panties."

She lifted it all the way to her waist. She just looked at the floor and blushed.

The major and I starred at my sister's barely covered pussy.

"Now turn around and show the major the back," I said getting into the spirit of the scene. I knew both mother and daughter only wore thongs or g-strings.

She slowly turned displaying her naked ass. She was wearing a g-string and the string was buried so deep in her crack it was invisible.

"I see the slut likes to show off her ass. I am going to enjoy turning it red soon. Now turn around while holding the skirt up and sit back down. And remember to spread your legs," the major commanded.

She sat down and spread her legs again so her feet were behind the legs of the chair. Sitting this way, her wispy little g-string was buried in her cunt and her big lips were totally exposed.

"Stay like that until I finish with your mother and call you for your punishment."

The major walked behind mother and said to her, "Now Melanie, it is time for your punishment."

"Oh no. Jake shouldn't see this," she whined.

"Of course he should. I am sure there are going to be times while you are here that he will also need to punish you. A son can't have a mother or sister acting like a slut in Santa Crena."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes," he said then he gave her two hard swats on her full ass.

"Owww, ohhhh."

"Now Melanie, place your hands behind your neck interlacing your finger."

When she didn't move, he spanked her twice again harder.

"Ayyyeeeiii, nooo." Her hands moved behind her neck.

He grabbed her elbows and pulled them back further thrusting out her large, heavy tits. At the same time, he placed his boot against her shoe and pushed her legs apart.

"Melanie, you have an incredible body especially for a woman with two grown children. "

He grabbed both of her ass cheeks with his big hands and squeezed then saying, "This ass is made for punishment and pleasure. I intend to give you both."

He reached up and grabbed the zipper on her dress and slowly lowered it.

"Move your hands to your side so I can strip your dress off."

The dress puddled at her feet. He stood back and admired the view. Like her daughter, she was wearing a g-string that left her full ass completely naked.

"Hands back behind your neck!"

When she hesitated, he spanked her now naked ass.

"Owwwiiieee," she cried and quickly placed her hands behind her neck making sure her elbows were pulled back.

"Melanie, you need to listen and obey my orders without hesitation or your punishment will be increased."

"But it is so humiliating," Melanie replied.

"Humiliation is part of your punishment. You will be experiencing much more humiliation over the next year so you had better get used to it," replied the major as he moved behind the desk Melanie stood before and sat down. He looked at the beautiful, mature woman standing in front of him practically naked. With her legs spread, her panties couldn't contain her long, fat pussy lips. And the lacy half bra she wore did nothing to conceal her heavy tits, chocolate aureoles and long, hard nipples. What a foolish slut she was for wearing these clothes here to Santa Crena.

"And we will begin now. Jake, go stand behind your mother."

I did as he commanded and I was more excited than I should have been. I knew I was going to participate in the humiliation and punishment of my mother and sister and it aroused me beyond belief.

"Now Jake, spank your mother so she knows who is in control."

I didn't need to be told twice.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Oh oh oh oh ow ow ow ow, noooo."

"I told you not to come, mother. Now you are going to be punished."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Ow ow ow ow oh oh oh oh, please stop!"

I caressed her now hot ass and then leaned in and whispered to her, "I am done for now mother, but I am sure the major is going to punish you next like you deserve."

"Now Jake, I think it is time for us to get a better look at those fat, heavy tits of hers. Remove her bra!" Major Castillo commanded.

I moved closer to my mother and pushed my raging hard-on into her ass as I moved my hands up her back to her bra strap. She moaned whether from pain as I drove myself into her sore ass or because she was aroused, I didn't know. I quickly unhooked her bra and she dropped her hands to allow it to fall off. I couldn't resist reaching around and cupping her tits. They were so large my hands couldn't quite contain them.

"Alright Jake, go stand by your sister. It is time for your mother to be punished for her disgraceful behavior," Major Castillo said.

I moved over and stood behind Jenna. The major took my place behind my mother.

"Your tits are incredible, Melanie. I am very much going to enjoy punishing them for the next year."

As he was saying this, he brought his hands around her and cupped her heavy breasts. They filled his large hands to capacity. His finger immediately found her already hard, engorged nipples. He pinched them hard and pulled them out.

"Oooooohhhhhh nooooooo" she screamed.

Before he could continue playing with her big tits, his cell phone rang. He snarled and went to answer it. After a brief conversation, he returned behind Melanie.

"Time flies when you are having fun, I believe the saying is in your country. I have a meeting in 30 minutes at the presidential palace. I will have to put off punishing these fat tits until our next session. But I do still just have time to spank this fine ass."

With that he ripped off her flimsy g-string, moved her to the corner of the desk and pushed her down onto it.

"Spread your legs slut and push your ass out to present it properly for punishment," he commanded.

She did as he ordered afraid of the consequences of disobedience. However as she did as he commanded, her spread pussy was pushed into the desk corner. Before she could adjust her position, the major spanked her hard with his big hand. This had the effect of driving her clit hard into the desk. The only thing she could do to prevent this was to rise up on her toes. The next time he spanked her, the corner wedged between her lips spreading them wide. Now she was riding the desk as he spanked her.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as the pain and pleasure sent her into a massive orgasm.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh oh god," she wailed as another intense orgasm over took her.

For the next ten minutes, the major spanked her hard and she came again and again. When he was finally finished, her butt was on fire and she could barely stand.

"Go stand in the corner slut with your legs spread and your hands behind your head," he said and spanked her hard to reinforce his words. She hurried to obey.

He turned to Jenna and me.

"Jake, obviously I don't have time to punish your sister. So you need to do it."

I looked at him, not totally believing my fortune.

"Before you leave here, I want her tits and ass red. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I replied just as we heard a cry from the nearby chair Jenna occupied.

"There are whips and paddles in that cabinet over there. Just so you know, there are several cameras videoing all that goes on in this room."

"Oh no!" cried Melanie.

The major went over to my mother and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"You didn't know we were filming your punishment Melanie? I like to watch them occasionally. If they are good, maybe we will put them on the internet. But not to worry, if they are not so good, we have a whole year to perfect them."

He gave her a swat on each ass check and left laughing to himself. As he reached the door, he said, "Melanie, don't move from that spot until Jake instructs you to." Then he was gone.

"Alright Jenna, it is time for your punishment. Come over here and assume the same position as mom," I commanded.

She quickly got up and hurried over and assumed the position. With her hands behind her head and her elbows pulled back, her huge tits threatened to pop out. I went behind her and reached around to cup her big tits. My finger immediately found her long, hard nipples. I grabbed them between my thumb and forefingers and pinched. Jenna moaned and arched her back trying to ease the pressure on her nipples thereby pushing her big ass onto my massive hardon. I pinched harder and twisted eliciting a loud moan.

I stepped back and said, "Take off your skirt and blouse Jenna, so I can get a better look at your slutty body."

She moaned again but complied without hesitation or complaint. I moved another step back to enjoy the view. Her full ass was naked for all intents and purposes because the g-string was imbedded so deep between her cheeks it was invisible. Her ass had a white triangle surrounded by deep tan from all the time she spent sitting out by the pool.

I couldn't wait any longer to get my hands on it. I had noticed earlier that there was a line painted on the floor about three feet from the wall. I figured out what it was for while the Major was spanking my mother.

"Jenna, go stand with your toes just touching that line," I said.

She quickly did as commanded.

"Now place your hands on the wall just above your head."

It took her a few tries before she determined she needed to have her hands spread wide to maintain her balance on her high heels. Naturally, this pushed her ass out.

"Now spread your legs," I commanded.

She moved her legs apart the same width as her hands.

I went over and put my boot against one of her ankles and pushed it out another foot making them nearly four feet apart. Jenna moaned again.

I casually reached up and unhooked her skimpy bra. Then without warning, I began to spank her big ass.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Oh oh oh oh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

I quickly reached around her and grabbed the waistband of her panties and yanked it up hard embedding it in her cunt.

12