Punished Slave

Story Info
A rough punishment for a bad slave.
1.8k words
3.89
100k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her hands and knees in front of the door, naked, with her head down, when he got home. He knew she had done something bad, but could only guess what. He maneuvered around her, setting down his keys and getting a drink before returning to the front door to stand before her.

"What is it this time?" he asked in a low tone.

"Masturbating," Meliawen muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. "And looking at pictures," she added somewhat hastily. "And reading stories."

"Oh, so it was a good day for you, huh?" There was no amusement in his voice, just sarcasm.

She nodded, then quickly shook her head. "No, Master. I mean, it started good, Master, but now you're home…" Her voice trailed off, the sentence left unfinished.

"And Krista?"

"Mistress is in the bedroom, preparing."

He noticed she was already wearing her leather collar, the one with the D ring in the front. He reached down and grabbed it, pulling her roughly to her feet. She stumbled, but quickly regained her footing, as he unceremoniously dragged her down the hall.

As she had said, Mistress Krista was in the bedroom. She had handcuffs already attached to the headboard on either side, fifty feet of rope tied neatly and sitting beside a leather flogger, a ball gag, a strap-on, and a blindfold. She looked up at Master Gabriel as he entered, smiled, then quickly lowered her eyes.

"I thought you might need these, Master," she cooed, her eyes straying to the implements she had set on the bed.

"Good thinking, Krista." He pushed Meliawen onto the bed. She let out a short yelp, but quickly grew silent. She stayed where she landed, already fearing her Master's wrath and not wanting to incur any more punishment.

"Hands and knees," he said, and she obeyed. In the blink of an eye, she was on her hands and knees, her head down to her chest. Her breathing was heavy, anticipating her punishment and wondering what her Master had in store for her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard. She gasped.

The blindfold was wrapped around her head, and everything went dark.

Moments of silence passed. The bed moved. Someone had crawled up onto it. Something brushed her lips gently.

"Suck me," she heard her Master say. Her lips parted, and she felt him push forward, his cock slowly entering her mouth. She made sure to keep her teeth clear; she had bit him before on accident, and had paid dearly with a hard beating. A lesson she would never forget.

She flicked her tongue across the head of his shaft, then took the whole thing into her mouth to the back of her throat. She nearly gagged, but ignored the sensation as she moved back and forth, sucking gently.

"I love to watch her suck you," Mistress Krista said, her voice coming from the side. As if it was encouragement, Meliawen sucked a little harder, a little faster.

Suddenly, with no warning at all, Master Gabriel pulled back. Meliawen gasped, not expecting him to move, but she remained where she was. She felt him climb off the bed, and waited. Instinctively, she lowered her head again. But as quickly as she had, her head was jerked back again, and the ball gag was put in her mouth and tied securely behind her head. Now she couldn't see or speak.

There was a hand near her throat, and a slight tug at her collar. It was a familiar feeling. The feeling of having the end of rope tied to the D ring below her chin. Then the hand was gone. She could feel the rope moving slightly, and she knew it was because the other end was being tied around the headboard, or the bed frame.

She felt the rope being wrapped around her left leg, then her right. Still she didn't dare to move. She waited patiently until motion stopped around her, and tilted her head to the side.

Master Gabriel's hand grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her face down into the pillow before her. She felt the ropes tighten at her throat, then around her legs as she felt herself being spread open. Finally, the free end was tied to her collar again. She pulled back slightly, realizing she couldn't move. She was tied down tight, her face down low, her ass up high.

She felt pressure on her pussy, but could tell right away it wasn't Master Gabriel's cock, nor was it his finger. It rubbed back and forth on her, brushing her clit. It was the handle of the flogger, she realized moments later, as it was removed from her soft flesh. The gentle feeling of it rubbing there was immediately forgotten as she was hit with the flogger across her back. She cried out quickly around the gag and winced at the pain. A second blow hit her shoulder, and a third hit her ass. She bit down on the gag against the pain, felt a tear roll down her cheek, but didn't dare make another sound.

She lost track of how many times he had hit her, but her back and ass were numb from the pain. She cried, though her tears were absorbed by the blindfold. She tried to cry out, to beg her master to stop, but the ball gag prevented her from making a sound other than her moans and screams.

Finally, the hitting stopped. There was more silence. She shook from the stinging pain, the anticipation of what would come next, the cold of the air on her naked flesh, and from fear.

Someone climbed onto the bed, and there was more pressure against her clit. Something hard slid deep into her pussy. It was a wonderful sensation as it slid in and out. She moaned softly, the pain on her back forgotten as the pleasure washed through her body. The bed rocked gently as she was fucked, and she tried to push back against it, but couldn't.

The ball gag was removed, and before she could make a sound, something was pushed into her mouth. It was her Master's cock, she realized, tasting the salty pre-cum on the tip, her tongue sliding along the soft flesh covering his hard shaft. Mistress must be using the strap-on, she thought. But she didn't care. She was happy. She had someone fucking her, and Master's cock in her mouth. She loved to suck him. He tasted good, and it made him happy.

Her mind snapped back to the situation as the strap-on was removed from her pussy, and a stinging pain washed through her as something hit her clit hard. Reflexively she tightened her muscles, but it was too late. Her jaw had moved wrong, and she had bit down slightly before she could stop herself.

She cried out as his cock pulled back. She didn't have time to anticipate the punishment as his hand was brought down hard across her cheek. She cried out, turning away, but it didn't lessen the pain. Her cheek was red from the blow, she knew.

"NEVER!" he shouted at her, pulling her hair back so she strained against the ropes holding her down. "NEVER bite me!"

Master Gabriel took the flogger from Krista that she had hit Meliawen's pussy with. He hit her there again, knowing the stinging pain would hurt. He only hit her a few times, though, knowing she would be numb from the pain. She needed new punishment, something to torment her rather than to hurt.

"Let me take care of that, Master," Krista said, dropping to her knees, working her tongue along the bottom of his cock and feeling him harden in her mouth. She moaned in delight as she played with his balls, sucking him and hearing him breathing heavier.

"But Master, I…"

"Shut up," he spat at his bound slave on the bed. "I don't want to hear another word from you." He pulled away from Krista long enough to put the ball gag back into Meliawen's mouth, then let Krista return to her soothing actions.

"Master," Krista said as she stood up again. "Would it make you feel better to fuck her? How about in her ass, Master. You know, it's nice and tight. You like her ass, don't you? And you can cum in my mouth. I want to eat your cum, Master."

Master Gabriel nodded and climbed up onto the bed. He guided his cock to Meliawen's ass, wet from Krista's saliva, and pushed it in deep. Meliawen tried to cry out, but could only moan. He pumped in and out of her, hard and fast, her muscles tightening around his rod as he punished her. Krista leaned over Meliawen's ass in anticipation of her Master's cum on her tongue.

He pulled out quickly, grabbing Krista's hair and shoving his cock into her mouth. A few quick thrusts into her mouth and he exploded, filling her mouth with his cum. She sucked gently as she swallowed every load he gave her, jerking his shaft and milking him for every drop of cum.

Meliawen's ball gag was removed again, and she gasped for air. She was red in the face from trying to scream, and she was sweating. Her body ached from the flogger, her ass hurt from her Master's cock, and she longed to be released from her bonds. It couldn't get any worse than this.

But it did.

Krista was still wearing the strap on. She pushed it into Meliawen's pussy and began thrusting into her hard and fast. Master Gabriel reached beneath her and began rubbing her clit, feeling her juices running over his hand.

"Please, Master," Meliawen wimpered. "Please let me cum."

"Didn't I say I didn't want to hear you?" he said through his teeth. "Do I have to put the ball gag back in?"

"No, Master." She fell silent, wanting nothing more than to beg more for an orgasm. It felt like an eternity that Krista fucked her. Master Gabriel got down beneath her and licked her clit. She was so close to an orgasm, but she held her muscles tight as the rubber cock slid in and out of her.

"You may cum now, slave," Krista said, still pushing into her hard.

Meliawen's orgasm numbed her body more than the stinging pain she had felt earlier. She shuddered violently, wishing to collapse to the bed, but the ropes held her securely in place. She went with the feeling, the strap-on still fucking against her orgasm, her Master's tongue still licking her clit as her juices spilled into his mouth.

He crawled out from beneath her, laying beside her on the bed. He kissed her deeply, his tongue forcing her own juices into her mouth as he untied her blindfold. She accepted it, kissing him back, swallowing her own cum.

He pulled away from her and glared at her hard. "Next time," he said, his voice barely a whisper, "you'll be swallowing MY cum instead of your own."

She lowered her eyes to the bed, frowned, and nodded. "Yes Master," she whispered. She closed her eyes and listened while he left the room, and her Mistress untied her. She collapsed into unconsciousness as soon as she was free from her bonds.