Punishing Christina Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman steals from her boss and has to pay her penance.
1.7k words
4.14
26k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers

"Ok, Chris. Let's go upstairs."

I gestured for her to go ahead of me, like a gentleman, I thought to myself. We walked down the hall and turned toward the back stairwell, at the doorway of which she paused and looked back quizzically at me.

"Yes, go ahead." I prompted her. "I want watch your ass as you go." I wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. Judging by the nervous, pained look on her face, I was succeeding...and it would be nothing compared to what she'd soon endure. Nothing at all.

She turned and mounted the stairs slowly, taking hesitant steps, and staring ahead in silence.

I hung back, enjoying the view. Her legs were firm and toned, with taut calf muscles and smooth thighs. Her short skirt barely covered her ass and from this angle I could see all the way up her thighs to catch a glimpse of lace. My my, Chris...aren't we going to have fun?

The top floor of our building was used only for storage. It consisted of several large, high ceilinged open rooms and after a long, hot Summer day, like today, it got positively sweltering.

I was going to enjoy seeing her sweat, in more ways than one. She was, I'm sure, expecting to have a little sexual romp in the air conditioned office perhaps, but I had much more in mind. She wasn't just going to fuck me and hope that her debt would be lightened. Not after all she had cost me. She was going to be punished.

We stepped out of the stairwell into a long room lined with shelves and started boxes on both sides. Beams of evening sun sprayed down the wide aisle through a window at the far end of the room. The ceiling was a good 12 feet high and a long beam ran down the center. A small chain hoist on rollers ran along the beam. A steel hook dangled from the end of the chain.

It was hot up there. Probably 95 degrees. Chris paused and turned back to look at me but I put my hand in the small of her back and gave a firm push, ushering her down the aisle toward where the hoist dangled in a clear space among the shelves. We stopped and she turned again to face me, her face already beginning to glisten with perspiration. She glanced up at the hoist.

"What are you..?"

I slapped her across the face, sending her staggering back a step and her eyes flew open wide in surprise and pain. Tears sprung immediately to her eyes and her hand covered her cheek as she stared at me wide eyed and stunned into silence.

I reached out and stroked her hair enjoying the way she flinched as I touched her. Pulling her closer, I stared hard into her eyes...

"What ever I want. Do you understand me, bitch? Whatever... I ... fucking ... want."

Her pretty green eyes widened in fear, then narrowed in resolute defiance. Her lips were pursed tightly and her chest was rising and falling deliciously. I stared at her again, and smiled coldly.

Oh man, was I enjoying this. Watching and controlling her conflicting motions was starting to feel a bit intoxicating, I had to admit.

I reached out again and stroked her fine blonde hair, already starting to stick to her face as tiny beads of sweat continued to moisten her cheeks and forehead. I pulled her face to mine, brushed my lips so lightly over hers, my other hand slid over her hip, then up her side to cup her breast softly. Finally feeling the warm, soft weight of her tit in my hand, smooth and tantalizing under the thin silk of her halter... I glanced into her eyes again as my lips brushed hers. They were closed slightly and I looked deep into them as I softly caressed her breast, feeling the hard nub of her nipple, rubbing my palm over it, feeling it harden further, watching as her eyes closed all the way and her head begin to lean back against my other hand...

Then I pinched her nipple hard between my fingers and relished the way her eyes flew open in pain and surprise yet again. She gave a gasp and a small cry as I released her nipple and pulled back from her. The look on her face...pain, dismay and a hint of, yes, betrayal in her eyes. Priceless, and how very appropriate.

I walked a few paces away and turned to face her. She stood with her arms folded defensively, her face beginning to redden and her chest rising and falling faster as she tried to maintain her composure, trying not to sweat, as it were. I stared at her as she stood before me, looking deep into her eyes, loving the increasingly nervous state she was in, the way her breathing was becoming quicker, her eyes darting around nervously, face and arms now glistening with perspiration from the heat and her stress...

"You look a little warm, Chris. As good as you look in that outfit, you should probably take it off now... I've been teased by you for a long time and you've enjoyed doing it...I've always wondered what you really look like naked, you know? For instance...Do you have freckles all over? Are you a strawberry blonde between your legs as well as on your head? Light pink or darker brown nipples? How's that tummy, have you been able to tighten up your belly after 3 kids...and how tight is that little mommy pussy?"

Her face got more and more flushed with each explicit query. Her expression hardened as I spoke, defiance was just beginning to show through her fear and humiliation. Good, all the better.

"Well? Showtime, Chris... Strip."

Her eyes widened and her face got even redder. She lowered her eyes and then looked up at me through strands of hair that clung to her face and gathered herself. The hint of defiance returned to her eyes. She raised her head and took a deep breath, reaching behind to the small of her back and untied the knot in her halter. She raised her arms behind her head and released the knot at her neck, then lowered her hands to her chest, clutching the loose halter to cover herself. I stared at her and watched her breathing quicken...finally, with a deep breath, she arched her back slightly and dropped her arms to her sides. Damn. Her breasts were not large, but round, firm and high on her chest, sagging only a little... like perfectly ripened fruit. Her nipples were a dark pink and as thick as her little finger, centered on large, puckered areola the size of silver dollars. Mouthwatering tits. Her torso was thick, deep ribs showed under her creamy skin. Her belly was full and rounded, her navel deep and beckoning. Her jean skirt hugged her womanly hips snugly and her belly hung slightly over the waistband..ripe and befitting a mother of three. All in all a deliciously ripe, sexy Milf body so far.

My gaze traveled hungrily back up from her belly to her sexy tits and then caught her gaze as she stared at me with a delightfully arousing mixture of embarrassed vulnerability and anger, watching me devouring her with my eyes.

"Now the skirt." I said flatly.

Her eyes dropped, then closed as she reached for the snap on her skirt, she sucked in her stomach and slid the denim slowly down her hips, wriggling just slightly to pull it lower and finally down her thighs and letting it fall around her ankles. My my...such smooth, plump skin, dusted with pale tan freckles. She wore lacy panties that matched her teal halter and the color set off her creamy skin perfectly. She raised her head and looked at me again...the vulnerability in her face was exquisite.

"Stand up straight, Chris."

She slowly complied, arching her back, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her sexy tits out. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. She knew I was attracted to her body and a hint of control showed in her eyes. We couldn't have that...

"Put your hands behind your head, clasp your fingers and keep them there." I ordered.

Caught off guard, she haltingly raised her arms and did as I said. Oh yes, her tits were pulled high and her nipples were very hard by now, I noticed. She was beginning to glisten with perspiration that highlighted every curve. I have always found a woman's armpits arousing and hers were lovely, deeply sculpted and shadowed with light brown stubble, glistening with sweat from the oppressive heat in the room and the stress of her situation. I walked up to her and again looked her over hungrily, like a fine piece of meat. My hand rested on her hip, causing her to tense up, then slip slowly up her side, softly cupping her breast, feeling it's warm, smooth weight, the firm tip of her nipple against my palm. I gave her a gentle squeeze, slowly caressed her and moved in very close, my lips brushed her ear and I whispered...

"You have a very sexy body, Chris. I think I'm going to enjoy this...I think you may as well...at times, anyway..."

I continued caressing her breast, rolling her thick nipple gently between my fingers. Then sliding my hand up her chest, over her neck and into her hair. As she stood there with her arms behind her head, I grasped a handful of her fine blonde hair and gently pulled until her eyes widened again with uncertainty.

"I have something for you..."

I released her hair and told her to drop her arms. I walked over to a small box nearly and removed a pair of soft leather wrist cuffs with a short chrome chain between them. I turned back to her and held them out toward her, wordlessly.

She stared at them, then back to me, then back to them and then looked at me with mouth open and eyes wide and head shaking slowly side to side.

"You can't.."

"Oh yes I can...and much more, dear Christina. Our night is just beginning."

rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers