Punishing Jess

Story Info
Jess punished for having lost the nipple pulling contest.
3.8k words
4.12
78.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks ago Jess had lost the nipple pulling contest against Annabelle. Her right nipple did not hurt anymore, but it still was much longer than her left nipple and a bit thinner and flabby. She was very nervous because today she had to undergo the punishment. Since the event was public and since she had to be naked for the punishment, she took a shower and carefully shaved her body hair. She used a body lotion and a strong perfume.

Valerie came to see Jess a few hours before the punishment session in order to help her in developing a strategy not to suffer too much. "The rules in punishment are very simple", she explained. "Annabelle is allowed to do anything with you, no matter how dangerous or painful it is. With one very simple limitation: she is not allowed to leave any permanent damage or visible scars."

"Oh, and what will happen if Annabelle causes any such damage to me?" Jess asked.

"In that case the rule is very simple, too," Valerie replied, "Then you are allowed to punish Annabelle in turn. You are even allowed to cause some defined amount of permanent damage to her. Annabelle will most probably use electric shocks to your genital," Valerie continued to explain. "It has the advantage to cause substantial pain without leaving visible damage. She has won all nipple pulling contests I know of and she has always used an electrical device to punish her victims. She has done it to me, too."

Jess looked very shocked. Valerie continued: "Annabelle even destroyed the sensitivity of my clit during the procedure. It feels very numb now and sensation did not recover since."

"That's terrible," Jess muttered, "and how did you punish her?"

"I was not allowed to punish her," she said looking very sadly, "because I was unable to prove that the loss of sensation in my clit was due to her. The only thing I can do now is prevent other girls from suffering the same fate. Therefore I offered to help you during punishment."

"You are so kind!" Jess exclaimed, "What can I do for you in return?"

"No problem," Valerie smiled, "You will have ample opportunity to do so! For now I have a plan which could even allow us to punish Annabelle in the end. If you agree I would like to examine your vulva to prepare my plan."

Jess felt very much at ease being naked in front of Valerie. Valerie was very skilled and had wonderful soft and adroit fingers. She washed her beautiful hands with warm water before touching Jess. She first examined Jess' nipples. "Your poor nipple has recovered very well," she said with much delight, "it has kept its sensitivity and contracts very well. It even looks quite good on your breast, very decorative in fact. A tiny bit too long, but that's not a serious problem. I think it looks even better than the left one. The only problem is that it looks a bit flabby. But I have a perfect method to give it its strength back!"

Jess felt very flattered. "Thank you, you are very kind. But I feel disturbed by the lack of symmetry."

Valerie agreed, "Yes, I thought about that, too, but so far I have not had the perfect idea. If you agree I will now have a look at your vulva." "Oh, just do as you like," Jess replied, "how should I accommodate to give you the best possible view?"

"I suggest you just lie on your bed and choose the most relaxed position. I'll find my way to see what I need to," Valerie replied. Jess' inner labia were a bit protruding, soft and smooth, very slightly winkled. The skin was relatively thin and very elastic. The clit hood nicely covered her clit which was of a nice size. Valerie pulled the hood back and examined the place where Jess' inner labia joined her clit. The skin was very thin at this place.

Valerie said: "your proportions are perfect for my plan!" Then she suddenly blushed. This looked so charming that Jess just immediately fell in love with her. Valerie whispered: "I'm shy, sorry for that. I feel very embarrassed because I should now ask you whether I am allowed to stimulate you to cause arousal. Your vulva is so perfect – I have never seen any more beautiful."

Jess smiled, "I am more than happy if you touch me! Your wonderful hands and soft fingers already sent shudders down my spine." "I would like to kiss you," she then added. And they exchanged a long, tender kiss.

Valerie put her hand on Jess' clit and felt that it started to swell. "As soon as you are erect, I will have to concentrate on your clit, sorry for that," Valerie said, "I will also have to prick your inner labia with a toothpick and pinch them a bit," she added. Then she kissed Jess again and stimulated her clit with expert movements.

Jess was immediately aroused and Valerie was surprised to see how strong Jess' clit was. It became truly erect, pulling Jess' nice inner lips upwards. Valerie now pulled on Jess' inner labia and tested the sensitivity of Jess' lips at the place where they joined the clit. She also pinched the skin at that place, again marveling about how thin it was. She then pinched the spot very strongly and asked: "does that hurt?"

"Not at all," Jess replied, "it is even quite arousing, because it sends a tingling feeling to the tip of my clit."

Valerie was more than satisfied. "I'll explain my plan now," she said. "For the punishment I will have to implant two electrodes alongside your clit. Not a big deal and it does not hurt. It's like two vertical clit hood piercings, just a bit more alongside rather than at the center. Annabelle will not accept any other placements. She will check the electrodes placement as well as the fact that the current really goes through the clit of her victim. What I will do in addition is to place two electrodes into the skin of your inner labia near the clit. This will not be visible since I use the same cable for them. As soon as the current exceeds the limits damaging to your clit these electrodes will activate."

"This sounds very complicated," Jess said.

"It is not at all," Valerie continued, "it just means that the current will use a different way as soon as it gets too strong. So your clit will be spared. There is just one important detail you must know – and of course accept."

"Ok, let me know what it is," Jess asked.

"The electrical current flowing through your inner labia will most probably destroy the small skin bridge between them and your clit."

"That sounds quite dangerous", Jess said hesitatingly.

Valerie continued her explanation: "I could place the electrodes more centrally in your labia as I usually did with the other girls I helped. However, my plan for you is more sophisticated. The skin bridge destroyed by the current will be a visible damage and therefore we will be allowed to punish Annabelle."

"I see," said Jess, "and I totally trust you. Because Annabelle has destroyed your clit I gladly offer my skin bridge for a revenge!" And she hotly kissed Valerie. "I'll accept a lot of pain for you! The more pain, the more I will feel bonded to you!"

"You're so sweet," Valerie said and blushed, "I really love you. I think there will be no pain involved in burning the skin bridge with current. I have checked it; the skin has no pain receptors at that spot. I'll be frank with you: there is one thing you won't be able to do afterwards."

"And what is it," Jess inquired a bit anxiously.

"Pulling on your inner labia will not drag forward the glans of your clit any more," Valerie replied. And to illustrate her point she strongly pulled on Jess' inner lips. And indeed her clit slipped forward and became visible under the hood. The maneuver looked very hot and Jess felt quite a bit aroused.

"Wow, cool," she said, "I never had observed that before! Would be a very elegant way to masturbate," she added.

Valerie kissed Jess and whispered: "do you want me to give you an orgasm by pulling?" Jess nodded and Valerie started to pull very strongly and repeatedly on Jess' lips while continuing to kiss her.

Jess had a short, but very intense orgasm and sighed, "That's a very, very good technique for masturbation. It will be a real pity to lose that!"

"Just let me know and I spare your skin bridge," Valerie said.

"Oh, no!" Jess interjected, "it will be a pleasure to offer my skin bridge for you! If you agree, I will just use it a last time to masturbate. So that later on I will remember how it was!" And Jess masturbated to three more orgasms until she was totally exhausted. "Stupid me had not found that technique before," she remarked.

Valerie nodded and said "girls explore themselves much too little, I know!" And she added: "you will have one big advantage in losing your skin bridge. When aroused, your clit will be able to erect much more strongly. The skin bridge normally fixes the clit to the inner labia. Freed, the clit can move much farther. And your clit is so strong that it will erect very visibly."

Jess kissed Valerie again and warmly thanked her. "Now I am very confident that I will easily stand the punishment. And I really look forward helping you to punish Annabelle. I hope your plan will work!"

"You will have quite a lot of pain to start with," Valerie warned, "but I will be with you!"

Valerie then disinfected Jess' labia minora and implanted the hidden electrodes in them. Jess did not feel any pain; she did barely notice the prick when Valerie pierced her skin with the electrode.

"If you agree I'll test the electrodes to make sure they are in the right place," Valerie said. Jess nodded approvingly and Valerie connected the electrodes to the stimulating unit.

Jess admired the apparatus and remarked: "you're well equipped!"

"Oh," Valerie replied, "I had to! Not only in order to save all girls by installing my electrodes. But mainly for myself. It is the only way I can get back some feeling into my clit. I use strong electrical current. I know it damages my clit even further, but it is the only way I can get back an idea of how things felt before Annabelle destroyed them."

Jess embraced Valerie and said: "I'll stand any pain to revenge you! Annabelle is such a nasty bitch!"

Meanwhile Valerie had fixed the cables to Jess' electrodes. "Are you ready?" she asked, "I'll turn the power on now. Please describe what you feel." Jess nodded and Valerie turned the power on.

Valerie gently increased the current and after a few seconds Jess said: "I start to feel some slight tingling."

Valerie increased the power further, asking "where do you feel the tingling?"

Jess said, "Only in the tip of my clit, very funny feeling! Oh, now it starts to be arousing!"

Valerie nodded approvingly and asked: "any pain or any heat?" Jess shook her head. "Fine, so I'll increase the power further," Valerie continued, "lift your hand if you feel any heat or any pain!"

Jess felt neither pain nor heat, she just felt extremely aroused. She just started to have an incredible orgasm; her clit was swollen and throbbing, when she started to feel a slight heat near her clit. She hesitatingly lifted her hand and Valerie immediately turned the power off. Jess was very frustrated. "You just deprived me of my best orgasm in years," she grumbled.

"You'll have enough of it later on." Valerie replied, "But if I burn your skin now, our plan will not work! We are ready now, let's go! Just put some cream on your vulva to soothe the hot skin."

After this test both went off to the meeting. Annabelle already waited for them. "I have prepared the chair for you and the girls are impatiently waiting for the spectacle. Should I help you to get rid of your clothes?" Without replying Jess undressed. When taking off her bra Annabelle asked whether she could touch Jess' nipple. Jess just nodded and observed how satisfied Annabelle was by the flabby look of her nipple. And she also noticed how jealously Annabelle noticed the strong erection of Jess' nipple. Annabelle's nipples showed traces of the many won contests. Although not at all flabby they were now incredibly long and totally unable to erect. Jess took off her slip and sat onto the stool. Some admired her, but most girls were jealous of Jess' compact and perfect vulva. Even if some of them pitied Jess for what was to come, most just showed scientific interest for what they were to observe.

Annabelle went to Jess at once and bonded her. She first put Jess' arms behind her back and tied them together. Then she strapped Jess' chest to the chair. Then she fixed Jess' ankles to the chairs' legs and finally tied Jess' knees as far apart as possible, the rope between them tightly stretched and passing under the seat. Jess' vulva was widely open now and she could not move any more. Valerie implanted the electrodes. She worked swiftly, allowing the other girls to have a look. She even explained details of the procedure. She always draped Jess' inner lips as to present them in their best shape and make the essentials visible. The most interesting part was implanting the electrodes after thorough disinfection of Jess' privates.

For this, Valerie slightly pulled back the clit hood, exposing a stretch of tight skin just besides the clit. She warned Jess: "now you will feel a slight burning pain along your clit. It is essential that you feel it, otherwise the electrode will be misplaced. Please let me know what you fee!" Jess nodded and described the disagreeable rather than painful feeling to guide Valerie. "You did that very well!" Valerie praised her, "I'll now do the same on the other side." As soon as Valerie had finished inserting the electrodes, she fixed cables to them. She distracted the attention of the girls by a few remarks so that no one noticed that she fixed the cable to the hidden electrodes in Jess' labia as well.

Looking over to Annemarie, who was already impatient, Valerie said: "we are ready!" And she pressed Jess' hand, saying: "good luck!"

Without warning Jess, Annemarie immediately switched on the test current. Even if Jess only felt a slight tingling, she jumped with surprise. "Please warn me, before doing anything to me," she politely asked Annabelle with a shaking voice.

Annabelle just grinned a bit and said imperiously. "You are at my mercy now! If you speak without asking for permission, I'll give an electric shock to your clit! And say 'yes, Madam' if I give you orders!"

"Yes, Madam," Jess politely replied.

Annabelle looked at Jess' clit now. "Oh, I see you're already aroused from the test current! We will have a nice time together! Now stop your clit from being aroused," Annabelle demanded.

Jess indeed was quite aroused and many girls admired her strong erection.

A girl nearby, Andrea, was very excited when seeing Jess. She remarked "I want to have electrical stimulation, too!" Then she took her slip off and started to masturbate under her short skirt while looking at Jess.

Jess replied to Annabelle: "while your current is on, I can't help from being aroused!"

Annabelle looked at Jess with despise and said: "I'll teach you better! Especially since you just contradicted me! I told you to obey!" She turned the power on quite strongly.

Jess immediately felt a strong pain in her clit. She tried to move, but was unable to do so. Her erection immediately subsided.

Annabelle grinned: "now you see? I have total control over you! I can at any time have you aroused" – she turned on a nice stimulating current until Jess was visibly excited, "as well as in pain." Annabelle again sent a wave of pain through Jess' clit which immediately became flaccid. "You see," she said triumphantly, "I have control over you!"

Andrea was totally excited looking at the procedure. She was strongly submissive and had been dreaming of being remotely controlled in her sexual sensations. She asked Valerie whether she could be connected to Jess for the punishment. Valerie told her that this would probably irreversibly damage her clit. But she added "I'll install the electrodes in your clit later on! For all to see, promised!" And she smiled gently because she had seen that Andrea was very exhibitionistic, too.

Annabelle now explained Jess what she wanted to do. "I'll stimulate you agreeably in order to get you aroused and feeling well! You're a nice girl with a nice clit. You were courageous with your nipple but you lost the contest. You are a brave girl! I want to see you aroused and happy! Just one thing is forbidden. You are not allowed to have an orgasm! I'll punish you, if you get an orgasm! Are the rules clear?"

"Yes, Madam," Jess politely replied.

Annabelle turned the power on and Jess was immediately aroused. She totally relaxed and concentrated on the tingling in her clit. She noticed that Annabelle gradually increased the current and felt her erection get stronger. When Annabelle further increased the power, Jess felt approaching one of the most wonderful orgasms she had ever felt. She could not at all help and at this moment she was in love with Valerie as well as in deep anger, because the electrodes were so perfectly placed that the orgasm became inevitable. Her clit started throbbing and at that moment Annabelle turned on the punishment current. Jess writhed in pain. Her clit felt numb. Valerie caressed Jess' hand.

The girls around had started to watch the movements of Jess' incredibly perfect vulva with interest. While watching, Andrea had meanwhile masturbated to orgasm twice. Annabelle had immediately set the gently stimulating current back on immediately after the punishment. When sensation gradually returned to Jess' clit she only felt a slight tingling even if her clit was already strongly swollen and throbbing again. She looked quite shocked and asked Valerie if she now was already damaged.

Valerie shook her head. "Just be careful when sensation returns, you will go on to orgasm very quickly!" And indeed Jess was totally surprised by the sudden onset of intense, pleasurable excitement. Within seconds the tingling developed into orgiastic contractions of her pelvis. She even squirted a bit which was generally greeted with applause.

At the same the moment punishment current sent a wave of excruciating pain to her clit. Jess had tears in her beautiful eyes. Even if she gripped her teeth she could not help from screaming. Then she felt nothing. She looked at Valerie who told her that everything was going on exactly as planned. Jess closed her eyes. Annabelle put the current back on. Jess was happy, because everything felt just as it had been in the beginning. There was a slight tingling feeling in her clit, gradually increasing to more and more pleasurable excitement. What she did not notice is that Annabelle had to use three times as much current now for the same effect. Valerie closely observed all of this and also had a precise look at Jess' labia and clit. She had some concerns since Jess had taken more current than she had initially planned. But her clit looked still very good. Since it was much bigger than Valerie had anticipated, she thought that the current should not be too damaging.

Andrea told everybody: "look at that clit! The biggest, strongest, and most perfect I have ever seen! And have you observed how much bigger it is now than initially? I will definitely have current installed to my clit!"

Annabelle continued to further increase the current and Jess was again at the edge of a wonderful orgasm. And as much as she tried to avoid it, she exploded with the most potent orgasm she ever experienced. Even Annabelle was surprised and set the punishment current too late to stop the orgasm in time. "I told you not to have an orgasm here!" she screamed.

The pain from the punishment was so strong that Jess vomited. Andrea was totally shocked and most girls muttered that this was a bit exaggerated.

Valerie helped dry the tears in Jess' eyes and whispered: "now your pain is over, Annabelle just burnt the cable to your clit! The rest should now be the easy part." And she pressed Jess' hand.

12