Punishing My Whore Ex Wife

Story Info
It turns out my ex wife and I still have great sex together.
3.6k words
4.23
24.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of truth and fantasy. Names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved.

*****

About 10 years ago I made the mistake of rushing in to a marriage. Jamie and I met and hit it off right away. We dated for about 2 months and things were great. We fell in love and we were always together. Unfortunately, she signed up to join the military and was leaving for boot camp in 6 weeks.

One night while hanging out with friends someone asked what we were going to do when she left. We weren't really sure. I guess we wanted to avoid that conversation until the date got closer. During the conversation marriage came up and I blurted out "Shit, I'd marry you tomorrow if we could do it." Well, she called me on it and 5 weeks later we were married. One week after that she was set to leave.

The plan was that right after boot camp she would get base housing and I would move down with her. She called me when she graduated and said she was just waiting for the housing and that I should start planning the move. That was the last I heard from her. For months I had no contact and things fell apart. I just marked it as a life lesson and figured we'd divorce whenever we could.

Well time passed and I met someone else, Amanda. Things progressed and we fell in love. I explained to her the situation and gave her an out if she wanted it. She said it didn't matter and stuck with me. We moved in together and lived like a married couple would for 8 years. We talked about marriage but still couldn't find my legal wife to start the divorce process.

Then, out of the blue, I got a friend request from her on social media. I accepted it and I immediately started asking questions. She explained to me that boot camp was mentally exhausting and she had some latent psychological issues that manifested. We decided to get together and figure this out.

I told Amanda that I was going to meet Jamie to start discussing how to proceed with a divorce. We met and she looked fantastic, the military was good to her. She eyed me up and down and I felt good knowing I still looked good. During our conversation she told me she would pay for it all because she felt terrible and that she also wanted to get married, to a woman. After we talked for a few hours I forgave her for everything and we remained friends. Six months later the divorce was final and two months after that Amanda and I married.

Marriage didn't change things much because we were together for so long. Jamie and I stayed friends and Amanda and Sarah, Jamie's wife, were ok with it. We never really hung out together but we continued chatting on social media and the occasional phone call. Of course we complained about our spouses and how sex fizzled after they got their rings.

One night we started bitching about the things we wanted in the bedroom and how neither spouse would do the things we wanted. I like to play rough and be dominant and she likes to be dominated and used. The conversation turned in to video chat sex. We watched each other and she did what I told her to do.

It went something like this.

She started by showing me some of her toys. She had an eight inch fairly thick dildo, a vibrator that was about 6 inches long and an inch and a half thick. She also had an egg shaped vibrator and another short but quite thick dildo. The most impressive thing was a huge ten inch dildo that was as thick as her wrist with a massive knob shaped head, it was mounted to a domed shape base meant for riding, and a riding crop for a little spanking.

April: "Tell me what you want me to do."

Me: "Stand up, strip and turn around. I want to see your body."

April: "Ok." She does and she looks beautiful. Her body is tight and her ass is firm. Her tits are a perky D cup and her pussy is shaved. I tell her to turn her back to me so I could see her ass.

Me: "Bend over and spread your ass." She does and her pussy is already glistening with her juices. "Play with your cunt." She starts rubbing her finger along her pussy, spreading her lips and smearing her wetness all over her pussy and asshole.

"Mmmmm" she moans.

"Take the vibrator and use it. Rub it on your cunt."

"Yes, what else?"

"Get it wet and slide it in your ass." She does and let's out a small moan.

Me: "Isn't it big enough?"

"I can fit something bigger in me. What do you want to fuck me with?"

"I guess you became quite the whore over the years."

"Well, I told you I like it rough."

"Ok, lay on your back" she does. "Now spread your legs and slap your pussy with the crop."

"Mmmm, now we're getting somewhere. This is the shit she doesn't do for me." She starts spanking her pussy lightly. I tell her "Harder, I want to hear the slaps and see your pussy turn red." "Yes master" she replies. My dick got even harder when she said that, to the point where she noticed it grow even more.

"I see you liked that master" she mumbled as she beat her cunt, turning it bright red and causing it to drip down to her asshole.

I counted to 20 and told her to stop. "Straddle the big cock and take it in, hard." She swung her leg over and impaled herself on it, taking it almost all the way in. She yelped as she bottomed out and shook with an orgasm. She let out a long satisfied moan and soaked the plush base. The dildo was soaked and dripping as she raised herself off of it. Before she could relax I ordered her "Clean your cum off of that cock. Lick it clean." Without any protest she did it. "Now take that eight inch and shove it in your ass." Without taking the big one out of her mouth she reached over and grabbed the eight incher and shoved it in her well lubed asshole. She let out a long, satisfied moan around the fake cock in her mouth. She took her mouth off just long enough to ask...

"Are you going to cum soon, master?"

"Yes, I want you to cum with me. Keep fucking your ass, harder."

"Uh huh. Yes master, anything you want." She layed on her back and drove the big dildo in and out of her ass. She was moaning grunting loudly as I was pumping my cock. I told her I was ready to cum and to straddle the big one again. But this time I wanted it in her ass. She sat on it and took it all the way in to the base with one motion. She let out a scream and fucked her cunt with the eight inch. As she screamed and came she squirted and hit the camera. That triggered my own orgasm as I started coming all over my hands and chest.

We were both panting and smiled at each other. "That was amazing" she said through her panting breath. "Yeah, it was" I replied.

Me: "Well, I should go."

Jamie: "So you just watch me fuck and leave" she said with a laugh

"Yeah, you're my whore now and I'll do whatever I want to you."

"Yes master, anything you want."

"Good, next week you'll come up and bring your toys. I'm going to punish you for what you did. I'm going to treat you like the whore you are."

"Yes master."

"Good bye slut."

"Thank you, master."

I closed the app and smiled, wondering if she knows what she's in for.

The week passed quickly. The room was reserved and we both had believable cover stories. Over the course of the week I picked up some things to use. I purchased a blindfold, a dog collar and leash, a thick leather belt, bed restraints, some candles, a flog and a bottle of glycerin massage oil. Throughout the week we talked about things in detail and discussed limits, there weren't many, and our safe word. I told her to be there at five o'clock and I would arrive shortly after. I told her that when she arrived she was to lay out her sex toys so they were easily accessible, shower and be sure she was clean shaven. I told her I set up a few things for her arrival. I went to the room earlier and set up a hidden motion activated wifi camera and a video camera on a tripod. I also set up the ironing board that's in every hotel room to lay out our items for easy access. I placed the items I purchased on the board for her to see. She was instructed to stay naked after her shower and kneel on the pad I placed on the floor in view of the computer camera and wait there for me to arrive.

I stayed across the street in a book store and monitored the motion alarms from my phone. At 5 o'clock on the dot I got the first motion alarm. I watched her walk over to the board and inspect the items. She picked up each item and inspected them intently. When she picked up the leash and collar I saw her hands treble and a slight smile form on her lips. After she was done she layed out the crop and dildos I saw on our video chat, with the exception of the 10 inch monster, the feed stopped 60 seconds after she disappeared into the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later another alarm came across my phone. I watched as she emerged from the bathroom, naked. She walked across the room and picked up the collar. She put it on without any guidance from me. She then kneeled and placed the leash on her lap and put her hands over it, holding it and keeping her eyes down looking at it. After 60 seconds the feed stopped and after no alarms on my phone for an hour I left the book store and went to the hotel. As I walked in to the room she didn't make eye contact, she continued looking down at the leash. I walked past her and in to the bathroom. I showered and shaved my face and private area. As I walked into the main room she didn't move.

Me: "Give me the leash." She does without any eye contact. I clip the leash on to the collar and give it a light tug. She moans lightly. "Good girl" I assure her as I led her to the bed. She attempted to crawl up on to the bed without permission. I tugged on the leash and told her "Not yet, dogs need to learn to listen. You may speak". "Yes master" she says in a low voice. "Now stay" I tell her.

I walk over a click on the video camera then to her side and take the leash again. I walk her over to the side of the bed. "Up" I tell her and she crawls up onto the bed, "good girl".

Me: "From this point on you may speak without me telling you too. You will be respectful. If you're good you'll be rewarded, if you're bad you'll be punished. Do you understand?" "Yes master" she replies.

"Good, now I want you to stay on all fours." She does as I walk around to the table and take the blindfold. She stays staring straight at the headboard as I put in over her eyes and secure it snugly. Now I take the glycerin and start rubbing it on her body, making sure to thoroughly cover her ass and pussy. She moans as I rub her lips and asshole. Next, I take the vibrator and turn it on low and start running it slowly from the base of her neck and down her spine. As I get to the top of her tailbone she begins breathing slightly faster. I take it and run the tip down her asscrack and pussy, stopping briefly before I touch her clit. She moans lightly.

"Do you like this?"

"It feels nice."

"Good."

I continue teasing her ass and pussy with the vibrator. She's getting wetter and moaning louder the more I tease her. I stop, eliciting a frustrated sigh from her. "Are you complaining?" I ask.

"I'm sorry master, it just feels so good."

"So you don't like what I'm doing for you?"

"It's not that."

"It's not that, what?"

"Master! I'm sorry master."

"I'm sorry to do this but I think you need to learn respect. I think 10 lashes should do it."

I take the flog from the table and, without warning, crack her ass. She yelps in pain and moves away from me. I tell her "If you move again there'll be more than 10." She moves back to her original position and I continue her punishment. I crack her ass again and she holds back her scream letting out a whimper instead. The next one she doesn't make a sound. The next she actually backs up, encouraging me. The fifth she moans lightly and starts getting wetter than she was. 6,7,8,9,.. as the lashing commences she moans louder with every strike On the 10th she has a mini orgasm, causing her to moan long and her legs to shake. Her cunt lips throbbing and cum dripping down her thighs. After she's done I rub her reddened ass down with the glycerin, cooling the welts now forming.

"I told you, respect."

"Yes master, I respect you master."

I take the leash and pull her hard, forcing her onto her back. I then apply the restraints, her legs spread eagle and arms fully extended above her head. I take the vibrating egg, turn it on "high" and insert it fully into her pussy. She starts moaning and writhing, pulling against the restraints. Then, I take the short thick dildo and lube it up and push the head against her asshole. She stops moving and lifts her ass slightly, giving me access to her beautiful bud. I slide the head in with some resistance. She takes a deep breath as her asshole clamps around it. I continue pushing it in, watching her hole stretch to accommodate the thick dildo. As I pushed it in to the balls she let out a sigh of relief and moaned in satisfaction.

As I moved up and straddled her to force my dick in to her mouth I told her "Hold those in and don't you dare let them come out". She backed off my sick long enough to moan out "yes master" and immediately took me back in. She licked and sucked my cock like it was her last meal, getting me close faster than I wanted too. I pulled out of her mouth and placed my cock between her tits. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard. She yelped and hissed out "yessss master, God yes." I held her tits together and continued fucking them, she lifted her head so she could suck the head as I pushed through with every stroke. I started slapping her tits and squeezing them hard as I thrust faster. She's now moaning loudly so I shove my cock into her mouth, she gags. I grab her by the hair and start fucking her face, forcing her to take me all the way in, she's gagging and gasping with every stroke. Her tongue out licking my balls as I fuck her face as hard as I'd slam her pussy. I feel my balls tighten and my orgasm starting. I feel that tingle start from the base of my skull all the way down to the head of my dick. As I start cumming I slide down her throat, shooting it directly into her belly.

As I finish and get up I notice the dildo is on the sheet. I ask "Why is that cock out of your ass?"

"I'm sorry master. My ass is just too loose to hold it. I'm a nasty whore and I'll accept my punishment for disobeying you."

"That's a good girl" I tell her as I take the crop from the table. I start by running it over her lips and trailing it down over her tits. I give her a light crack on her nipples. She winces and pulls against the restraints. I continue running it over her body and work down to her pussy, the vibrating egg still going strong. I reach down and pick up her panties and stuff them in her mouth.

"We can't have them hear you scream too loudly now, can we."

"Mmm mmm" she mumbles out as she shakes her head.

I remove the blindfold "I want you to see what bad girls get when they don't do as they're told. Now, I'm not going to count. I'm going until I feel you learned your lesson" "Mmmm" she moans through the panties in her mouth.

I continue teasing her body with the crop, her body tense. I pull back and bring the crop down across her thigh and then again on the other one. I continue lashing her leaving her thighs striped. I then trail the crop up her body and lash her across both tits above her nipples. I lash her again and again across her tits above and below her nipples, causing her to writhe and arch her back. The next lashes fall across her nipples, they become engorged and redden immediately. She moans through clenched lips and pulls hard against the restraints. The next lashing falls on her inner thighs, working up to her pussy. I lay about 10 lashes on her lips and clit. She tries to scream but nothing comes out. The more I slap her cunt the wetter she's getting, flecks of her pussy juice fly through the air every time I raise the crop. Her juices are running down, over her ass and pooling on the sheet under her. She's working toward another orgasm so I stop just before she cums.

I pull the panties out of her mouth and she gasps. "Oh master, thank you for teaching me. Thank you for showing me what happens when girls are bad."

"You did good sweetheart. But now I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are. I tell her as I remove her restraints. "Yes master, I hope my cunt satisfies you." I kiss her and she sucks my tongue in her mouth as I reach down and pull the egg from her pussy. I position myself over her and slide my cock into her loosened and wet cunt.

"Oh master, you feel so good inside me. I love how your cock feels."

I slide in and out, her pussy soaking wet. "Do you like how I feel master? Is my pussy good for you?

"You're cunt feels used, whore. You don't deserve my cock, whore's don't get fucked in the pussy." I pull out and flip her onto her stomach with her ass high in the air. I slam into her ass, she screams loudly into the pillow to muffle the sound. "That's better, at least this is a little tighter" I tell her as I pull back and slam back in. I pull out slow and slam back in over and over. I reach over and grab the 8" dildo and slide it into her pussy. "Fuck your cunt with this, you don't deserve a real cock in your whore pussy." I grab her hips for leverage so I can slam into her and let her work the dildo. We're both fucking furiously the sound of the cocks slapping her holes filling the room.

I tell her to "fuck that dirty, used up hole until you cum".

"I'm...ugh al...most ther... ma.. mas... master. I'm you're whore, I'm your filthy cum slut. My holes are yours master. Ugh, mmm.. yes yes yes!"

"Cum for me whore, I'm going to punish your ass until you do. This is my asshole."

"Oh oh mmmm AHHHH.. Massssterrrr... I'm cumming!!"

"Ugh, good girl... where do you want my cum?"

"In me, God please. Inside me, I haven't felt it in so long. Fill my ass master."

As I thrust hard I feel my balls start to boil. I shove in deep and hard, emptying my balls in her tight asshole. I pull out and my cum flows out, down over her hand and the dildo. "Catch my cum on that fake cock."

"Ok master, like this?" She asks as she rubs the dildo over her twat and ass, coating it in our juices.

"Good girl, now suck it clean. Taste our cum, lick it all off."

"Mmm, yes master" she said as she played on her back and proceeded to suck it clean. She got every drop clean and even licked her lips with a smile.

While she rested I got a shower and got dressed. We talked a bit before she stepped in the shower. While she was in I got the cameras together, left a $20 on the nightstand and left. About 20 minutes later I got a text that said "Thanks for the tip, I have an open appointment in 3 weeks." I laughed and replied "Write me in" and immediately book the room.