Punishing Nicole

Story Info
"Daddy" catches her showing off and decides to punish her
2.4k words
4.21
107.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
511 Followers

I was out running errands this morning and before coming home I decided to check on Tumblr to see what my baby girl had been up to in my absence. As usual she had been blogging, which I always loved because I got to see what she was writing to me. But I also found pictures she had posted. Pictures of what is mine! With a growl I threw my phone in the back seat and drove straight home.

When I walked in the door she could tell by the look on my face that I had seen the posts. She knew that she was in trouble. She looked up at me sheepishly and whimpered,

"I'm sorry Daddy! I know I am supposed to ask for permission before posting pictures of myself. I just got so caught up in it."

Quietly I walked to her side and looked down at her. The silence was heavy as I glared at her. Finally I spoke.

"SO.... Baby girl likes letting strangers see her?" I asked her, and my voice sounded more like the growl of a wolf than the soft gentle tones she was used to. "She likes taking her clothes off, letting people see what is Daddy's?"

"No Daddy." She mumbled softly.

Continuing to look down into her eyes, I slowly pulled her shirt up and off, then reached for her bra and pulled it off as well.

"Always tell the truth baby girl." I said, chastising her for the lie. "Does it turn you on to let people see what you are hiding under those clothes? So turned on you couldn't even check with Daddy before posting pictures of yourself?"

A flush covered her cheeks as she thought of how turned on she had been before I had come home. Turned on by imagining how aroused people all over the world were getting by looking at her body. She looked up at me more assured and said, "Yes Daddy it does"

I opened her jeans and pulled them down her legs. She was wearing blue lace boy shorts that I had picked out, knowing that they would look simply incredible on her. I growled realizing that she had changed before starting to show off.

I struggled to keep my voice calm as I asked, "You like showing off your sexiest panties? The ones that you know are my favorite? That you know are just for me?"

SMACK! Giving her a slap through her panties I then pulled them off. Her response was simply a moan and another whimper. Soon she stood before me completely naked, her arms hanging in front of her, her hands clasped, her bottom lip trembling slightly.

"Go get your collar," I commanded softly.

With a gasp she looked up at me and I saw the fear mixed with excitement in her eyes.

"M...my collar, sir?" She stammered quietly. She didn't move, just looked up at me, unsure of what was going to happen to her

SMACK! I spanked her tight little ass again and said, "Yes little girl, your collar. Now!"

Turning, she walked to our bedroom and returned with her black leather collar in her hand. Taking it from her I fastened it around her neck just tight enough to remind her of whose she is. Taking a long thin silver chain from my briefcase I fastened it to her collar with a sharp "CLICK" which sent a shiver through her.

Keeping the other end of the chain tight in my hand I turned and opened the front door leading her behind me. With a gasp she froze and looked at me scared.

"Daddy??" She asked, whimpering.

Without stopping or turning I looked over my shoulder, still leading her behind me and said, "You wanted to show off that sexy little body of yours right?"

"Yes," She whispered, trying to hide behind me. "But not to our neighbors!"

I gave her an evil grin and said, "Well now Daddy is going to show of what his to whomever he chooses. Now come!"

She whimpered softly again and said, "Yes Sir." Then she continued to follow me. I knew that she wasn't nearly as scared as she was acting. Part of her loved this, craved it even. She loved to be shown off, to be displayed in public, and she loved having no choice but to obey.

Slowly I led her to the car, knowing that we were too far back from the road for anyone to see her unless they were walking up our drive. Opening her door I helped her into the car and handed her the chain before closing it, the tinted windows blocking out all but a vague shape behind the glass.

As I walked around and got in I noticed that she had noticeably relaxed and smiled a little to myself. I wrapped the chain around my hand until there was no slack in it. Twisting slightly I pulled her towards me. I saw the look of pure arousal and trust in her eyes before they closed and she savored the feeling of being controlled by me.

I turned on the car and pulled away from our house. As we approached a corner I reached down and clicked the button that lowered her window. It cracked just enough so that someone looking at the car would see her hair, but nothing else.

With a gasp she looked over at me and squealed, "Daddy!!"

I couldn't help but chuckle a little as I looked over at her hard little nipples. I knew that she was getting turned on as she looked through the window at the people on the sidewalk, even though they couldn't see her yet. I smiled and said, "Hush now little girl. And accept your punishment."

As we approached a busy part of town I rolled down her window a little more, until her eyes were visible to passersby. She looked over at me and smiled, silently showing me how much she loved this. A shiver ran through her as she saw a couple of businessmen glance in her direction. She quickly ducked her head, hiding behind the tinted glass again.

Grabbing her hand I commanded softly, "Look at them baby girl. Try to make eye contact"

She shivered again before lifting her head back up and she started trying to catch the pedestrians' eyes with her own. I knew how much it turned her on to be looking at complete strangers, letting them stare back at her own bright hazel eyes never suspecting that she was completely naked.

Slowly I pulled to a stop at a red light and saw a middle aged man standing on the corner staring into her beautiful eyes. I reached for the button again letting the window start sliding down. As her nose, mouth, chin, neck, and bare shoulders were revealed to the man her breathing started getting heavier. Her hand lifted to one of her those perfect breasts and gave it a squeeze.

The light went green and I pulled away before he got to see anything else. She looked at me glassy eyed and I saw her fingers clench around her breast as she fought to control the desire that was pulsing through her. As we pulled onto the interstate I looked over and saw other obvious signs of her arousal.

"Play with yourself little girl," I ordered, continuing to watch her.

She moaned softly again and the hand at her tit moved to pinch her nipple, even as the other hand traveled down between her legs rand started rubbing softly. I choked back a growl watching her finger get hungrily sucked in by her pussy. Pulling up next a truck I lowered the window the rest of the way, letting the trucker look down straight at her. Seeing his eyes devouring her as she teased her breasts and pussy made my baby moan louder and shudder.

Speaking loud enough to cut through the haze of lust surrounding her I said, "You will not cum until Daddy says you may, are we clear?"

"Yes Daddy," She whispered breathlessly as she continued to manipulate her body for the overweight trucker to see. The blasts of his horn soon informed us of how much he enjoyed the show.

Soon I pulled away from the truck, next spotting a minivan that looked to be full of college guys. Pulling even with the back seat of the van I honked the horn to get their attention. The whistles and yells that exploded from the van sent more shudders down Nicole's body as she slid her fingers in and out of her now dripping pussy. She pinched her nipple again and moaned in pure arousal.

"Harder," I commanded, knowing how sensitive those nipples were feeling by now.

Another pinch, followed by a squeal. I jerked the chain making her look at me and I reminded her not to cum. Waving at the guys in the van I pulled ahead and eventually settled in next to a pickup truck with "JUST MARRIED!" written on the back window. Eventually the guy in the truck looked over and saw my baby girl, her legs spread, her back arched, her fingers covered in her juices. He quickly got his brides' attention and she leaned over him staring wide eyed at my little girl, I saw the woman bite her lip as she saw the collar, her eyes travelling to the chain wrapped around my hand.

Suddenly a look appeared in Baby Girl's eyes, and the next thing I knew, her feet were up on the dash, and her hips were tilted towards them, her hand furiously pounding her tight little slit. I smiled when I saw the girl in the truck now chewing her lip as she watched, and I also saw her arm making rhythmic motions up and down in her husband's lap. Winking at her I sped ahead and took the next exit off of the highway.

My baby girl was still going to town at her pussy, pinching her nipple hard, her eyes completely unfocused. Her breath was coming in shuddering gasps and her muscles were beginning to tense all over her body.

"STOP!" I shouted suddenly making her freeze.

Looking at me in despair she slowly pulled her hands away from herself and to her sides, breathing deep, desperate to return her hands to their work, but she knew that she couldn't. Not until I gave her permission.

Turning down a street I suddenly pulled over to the side of the road and parked. To our right was a park, seemingly deserted, to our left... An office building was under construction. At least 20 men were crawling all over the scaffolding, working on the building.

I turned off the car and got out walking around to her door. I opened it and reached for the chain. I saw the fear and uncertainty in her eyes but as she looked into mine, it faded, replaced by trust and love. She stepped out, and stood proud and straight, gasping as the breeze hit her soaked pussy.

Holding her chain I led her into the park to a tree, knowing that if any of the men on the building looked across the street they would clearly see my girl and all of her treasures. Tugging downward on the chain I said one word. "Kneel"

She did, keeping her eyes locked on mine and I opened my pants releasing my thick cock, throbbing and dripping precum from the tip. Her eyes grew wide, she licked her lips, and a moan of desire escaped her as she stared at it in front of her.

"You are going to suck that cock little slut." I ordered her. "And you will fuck your little pussy with your fingers while you do. I want those men to hear your moans. I want them to hear your fingers in your squishy pussy. Now suck!"

"UNNNNNNNFFFF!!"She let out a primal moan and hungrily sucked my thick shaft into her mouth, fighting to stretch wide enough before getting used to it. I slid my fingers into her hair encouraging her with a growl.

Looking down at her as she hungrily sucked the thick cock buried in her mouth I said, "You will not cum until you have made Daddy cum. Do you understand? As soon as his first blast of cum hits your throat, that is your signal to cum. Nod if you understand me little girl"

Whimpering she looked up at me and nodded before choking herself on my cock, sucking for all she was worth. I knew she was desperate to cum and that she would use all of her considerable skills to make me cum fast. I held her hands in my hair, twisting, pulling, and coaxing louder and deeper moans from her throat. The loudest yet burst around my cock as I reached down and pinched her swollen, hard nipple.

I groaned, enjoying the incredible pleasure that was engulfing my swollen member. She knew just how to suck Daddy's cock. She loved to practice and now the practice was paying off. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked as shard as she could, her tongue teasing the bottom of my shaft. "That's it baby girl suck that thick cock!" I groaned loudly to her.

Her eyes closed as she screamed in lust.

I had to clear my throat before I trusted myself I speak clearly. "Convince Daddy that you are his." I ordered, "Convince him that your proper place is kneeling before his cock and that his every command is yours to fulfill and your pleasure is his to give!"

Her eyes flew wide, her body stiffened and started to shake, torn by an orgasm that ripped through her unbidden, despite her best efforts to hold it back. She screamed as she came, wracked by waves of the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt. As they faded she looked up at me in fear, knowing that she had cum before she was supposed to. She kept sucking trying so hard to please me.

I pulled her off of my cock and she sat there looking up at me biting her lip softly. I smiled to show her that I was not mad, and she looked confused at the triumph in my grin.

"I want you to learn something from what just happened baby girl," I said, looking down at her. "No matter how hard you try not to, I can and will make that pussy cum anytime I want. Because it is mine."

DASTONE
DASTONE
511 Followers