Punishing Perversions

Story Info
A Sex Mage punishes her boyfriend's little brother.
4.9k words
4.4
43.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priscilla practically tackled her boyfriend when he answered the door. The petite, curly-haired brunette was all smiles as her blonde hunk of a lover picked her up off the ground in a bear hug.

"I missed you!" she said, giving him a kiss.

"We were just hanging out yesterday morning!" Todd said with a laugh. He guided her through the living room, towards the stairs.

"Yeah, but now that I have my Magic, I just can't get you off my mind!" she said, practically skipping up the steps with excitement.

Todd grinned. "Yeah, I know. I was hard as fuck all night long!"

Pris pouted and as they got to the top of the stairs, she pat the cute young man's cheek. "I know, sweetie, I know. I would have been here to nurse your poor little guy, but I had to—"

"Help your Grandma move, yeah, I know, you apologized like five times last night," he said. "Although you could have just given me a psychic handy!"

Pris winked at him, "Not nearly as fun if we're not in the same room. Besides, you can go twenty-four hours without sex, you know."

Todd scoffed. "Yeah, I know that. Do you?"

Pris giggled and lightly pat his crotch. "Nope! So strip already!"

Todd's cock was already half-hard just seeing his girlfriend in her cute pink blouse and tight denim skirt. It was throbbing at full mast in the three seconds it took for him to yank his shorts and shirt off, not even caring that he was out in the hallway.

"Wow, you've been practicing!" said Pris, genuinely impressed. He had only been wearing a shirt and gym shorts, but still. She reached out and grasped him by his cock, pulling him towards his room.

Just before she got to Todd's door, the door just before it popped open and Zack came out, almost running into them. He'd had his eyes glued to his tablet, with his headphones playing at high volume. He stopped just short of knocking into his nude older brother. His head snapped up and he let out a startled grunt as he jumped back.

Pris giggled and winked at the younger man, giving him a little wave with her free hand, wiggling her fingers coyly at him. The skinny bashful redhead was nearly as small as Pris, meaning Todd loomed over him. Dressed in just his boxers and an undershirt, Zack took one look at his strapping older brother, and the cutest girl in the world holding the other young man's cock, and he immediately flushed bright red.

Some of the blush was from embarrassment. Some of it was jealousy. Some of it was arousal. The exact proportions were hard to discern. Zack stood there for a moment, jaw agape, standing just behind his doorway.

Todd let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle and said, "Sorry, bro." What he was sorry for, exactly, Zack wasn't sure, but the apology only stung him deeper. The younger brother tried not to let it show. After all, he'd never let it slip that he had a massive crush on Pris.

"Uh..." said Zack. He then seemed to yank himself out of his daze and slammed the door shut in both their faces.

Todd shook his head. "Such a drama queen," he muttered, letting Pris pull him into his own room.

Pris made a sympathetic sighed. "Poor guy," she said, low enough she hoped Zack wouldn't hear. "He probably just needs to get laid."

Todd grunted. "Well now I feel kinda bad," he said. His cock, however, disagreed whole heartedly.

"Don't," she said, giving his cock an affectionate squeeze. "He'll find a girl soon, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah," he said. "Thank god for Sex Magic, huh? Now us guys get to be pursued by you girls!"

The two laughed. Pris let go of his cock and pointed him towards the bed. As she did, however, her sexual senses detected another erection from the other side of the wall. While not making any outward sign she was distracted, she made a quick psychic glance into Zack's room. She almost flinched, but managed to keep her poker face.

Zack was pressing himself against his side of the wall, his ear, and his stiff cock, pressed against the hard surface. He was planning on humping the wall while listening to them fuck! As Pris started to strip and climb into bed with her lover, she debated casting some kind of spell on him.

She whispered into Todd's ear. "Um... hey, does Zack know I have my powers?"

The blond brother frowned. "Nah, I never told him. It's only been a couple months, after all," he said. He shrugged. "I dunno, I didn't want him to freak out. He's already pretty squirrelly with the other women in the neighborhood. Why do you ask?"

"I see," said Pris, lowering herself down between his legs. "Just checking. I'll try to keep it down in here, then."

Todd nodded sagely, though admittedly, he wasn't really concerned about his little brother's thoughts on the matter. He was more interested in Pris' recent sharp increase in skill with her mouth! He sighed as she kissed his tip, then slowly, sensually imbibed his hard member.

As Pris began her oral treat for her boyfriend, she opened her new mystic senses to sift through his immediate thoughts. She felt warm happiness seeing his excitement and joy at her mouth enveloping him. Thanks to the Magic, she now knew the perfect way to suck him and stroke him, without even casting any spells. She planned to take her time and work him up to a good, hard climax the old fashioned way, before playing around with her spells some more.

However, as she opened her senses, she also caught a sudden burst of erotic concentration from Zack just a dozen feet away. Right through the wall, she sensed not only the throb of his cock, but also his lust-fueled jealousy and yearning for her. She would have frowned, but she didn't break stride with her sucking, not even when she next sensed something that almost made her sit bolt upright and gawk at the wall. She maintained her composure with Herculean effort, continuing to suck Todd's cock, but still snapped her psychic attention to Zack's mind.

The young man was not only slowly pressing his cock rhythmically against his wall, he was also straining to hear the noises the two lovers (mostly Pris herself) were going to make, and he was looking at pictures on his tablet.

Pictures of her. Fully nude. Pictures she'd sent to Todd via cell phone.

She paused her sucking, and snapped her mental concentration onto Todd, sifting through his recent sexual memories. Todd moaned softly, feeling her psychic probes like gossamer fingers along his brain. It felt pleasant, but strange, and with his cock still in Pris' mouth, he shivered from the sensations and let out a soft moan.

Pris didn't want to jump to conclusions; she knew many a girl who would have immediately flown into a rage and started viciously punishing their lover based on that one single first impression. But before she started using teeth on her lover's most delicate bits, she took a few seconds to investigate.

With a soft mental sigh of relief, she confirmed that Todd was indeed not the type of sleazy guy who would just casually spread around his girlfriend's nudes. Which meant that... she snapped her focus back to Zack and resumed sucking on Todd.

Yup. Zack had taken Todd's phone without his brother's permission, and snooped around on it until he found the nudes, buried under several layers of misleadingly-named folders. And, quick as he could, he'd copied the pics to a micro-SD card before Todd was even aware his phone had been "borrowed."

That little slimeball! Pris had known, even before her powers, that Zack had lusted for her. But she had not been interested in the younger man, barely even half an inch taller than her when she wasn't wearing heels. She'd been head over heels for Todd. She couldn't help it. Todd was such a stud-muffin, not to mention as much of a sex-fiend as she was, and more than happy to indulge her Sex Magic games once she developed the powers.

She released Todd from her mouth, leaving the young man gasping from her skill. She slid up on top of him and kissed him deeply.

As she did, she snuck more peeks into Zack's mind. Somehow, despite coming over dozens of times since gaining her Sex Magic, she'd never thought to peak into Zack's mind, and the boy had never made himself this noticeable when she'd been around before.. His lusts had made him bold, and desperate, over time, it seemed, until finally, humping the wall and staring at her picture, set off a mental siren she could not just tune out.

He'd been perving over her for a while now. For a couple years already. He'd jacked off to her Facebook pictures. Stalked her on Twitter and used several anonymous accounts to send her sexually explicit messages. He'd even stolen her panties a couple times after she'd started fucking Todd. He'd jacked off while sniffing them. And he'd stolen pictures from Todd's phone more than once.

It was a small miracle she hadn't sensed his perversions until this point. Before he'd been crafty enough to time things so she wasn't around when he was jacking off to thoughts of her. This time, however, seeing her and a naked Todd about to go fuck had caught him off guard, and she could sense it had been a couple of days since his last release. He'd gotten sloppy.

As Pris pulled back from Todd to give him a minute to catch his breath, she vowed to not let this stand. Her boyfriend's little brother needed to be taught a lesson!

"Hey," she said suddenly. "Wanna help me punish a serious perv?"

Todd gave her a wary look. "Is it me?"

She laughed. "No, silly, you're a good boy! No, this is a sleaze ball I just recently found out has been creeping on me for a while now."

Todd nodded. "I see. But what do you mean by help?" he said. "I can't imagine there's much I can do that your powers couldn't do better."

She grinned and hugged him. "Wellllll... there's this guy who's been basically stalking me, jerking off constantly while thinking about me, and thinking pervy thoughts. I want to give him a serious scare."

Todd shrugged a bit. "I mean, to be fair, I think pervy thoughts about you constantly."

She laughed. "Don't I know it! But you're my boyfriend. This guy is a creep!"

"So, I dunno, just do that orgasm denial spell or whatever," he said.

"That would just make him hornier for me!" she said.

"I guess even in a Sex Mage World, creeps are gunna creep," he said.

"Well, creepers are gunna get punished! So, you want to help?"

"I mean... I'm not sure... what do you want me to do?"

"You're the creative one ... if you were gunna punish somebody with, like, a really weird sexy punishment..."

"Does it have to be sexy?"

"I wanna make it poetic! Punish him with his own lusts!"

He shook his head with amusement. "Isn't that the point of Sex Magic?"

"Well, I dunno, you look up all those weird hentai things," she said.

"I just think its funny," he said with a shrug. And it was true. He didn't usually find that really weird Japanese cartoon porn with its body-horror ridiculousness particularly arousing. It was just kind of morbidly hilarious seeing all the crazy stuff sex-obsessed nerds came up with on the internet came up with.

"So what do you think would be extra funny?" she said. She eyed his crotch, and sent a little tweak of magic at him, to "inspire" him.

Todd jumped a bit as he felt that strange phantom tickle on his cock that Pris liked to teasingly poke him with. Almost reflexively, he spread his legs farther apart. Pris grinned happily, adjusted herself so she was sitting cross-legged between his thighs, and reached for him once more.

"Ah, hmm... I mean... you could... you could transform him into something," said Todd as she stroked him. Her grip was a "plain" one, as it were, just a basic grip and a steady pace.

"Yeah?" she said. She adjusted her fingers to touch him in a more specific way, which touched off his nerves better.

"Like... I dunno... a dildo or... panties..."

"Hmm..." she said. She looked thoughtfully at her boyfriend's cock and adjusted her grip again, pressing her fingertips at just the right spots in a firm grip, and stroking him slowly. He let out a breath as she pleasured him.

"Th-there's this group... on Reddit... they do, uh, captions for images..."

Pris giggled. "You and your dirty hobbies." She gave his cock a squeeze and sent a jolt of magical pleasure through his nerves, making him jump.

"No, not like mine..." he said, his voice getting husky. "Like... weird stuff."

"Uh-huh..." her hands moved faster.

"Transformation stuff," he continued.

Her hands slowed. "You just suggested that."

"No, but like, this is different, like..." he swallowed as her hands played him with unnatural skill. His cock was already clenching between her fingers.

"Yes?" she insisted, hands moving faster again.

"Like... like turning him into a cock... into someone else's cock..."

She paused her motions, holding him still, and he gasped, eyes bugging out. He instinctively tried to buck his hips, but she followed his movements perfectly so he got no friction. His organ throbbed between her fingertips, dying for more.

She broke out into a huge grin. "Oh my god!" she said. "Like... like... like if I turned him to your cock? He'd feel everything I'm doing to you, but he'd... he'd just be your cock, so he couldn't do anything to stop it, and couldn't, like do anything but feel?"

He nodded, his body still tense, his cock pulsing with agonizing anticipation between her fingers. "Y-y-yeah..." he said breathily. "Could only feel... not seeing... not hearing... not even smell or... well, m-maybe taste... just trapped as a cock... like being a dildo... but stuck feeling... someone else's pleasure..."

Her hands suddenly moved, stroking him quickly, and Todd's whole body bucked up from the couch and he cried out. Within five seconds, his cock erupted, shooting cum high into the air! Pris kept stroking him even after he burst, and soon, orgasmic pleasure turned to post-orgasm torture. He grabbed her arms and writhed and whimpered as she gave him more pleasure than he could handle. He tried to pry her hands away from his too-sensitive organ, but the energy of his orgasm charged her with unnatural strength, and he could not budge her. He writhed helplessly for nearly a minute as she milked out every drop.

She finally let him go, and he dropped back on the couch. She grinned, licking his cum off her fingers, and using her magic to float the rest of the mess into the air. Obediently, he opened his mouth and she deposited the rest of his seed down his throat. He swallowed the load in one large gulp, shuddering at the taste, but knowing there was no refusing her. He'd almost gotten used to it, and his cock surged every time as she asserted her power over him. She'd barely even used any magic to tease him, and she had him in a puddle at her feet.

"Such a bitch," he murmured, with a small smirk.

She smiled, bent over and kissed the tip of his shrinking cock, making him wince from the sensitivity. "You love it!" she said with a laugh. "Besides, you're the sicko with all the wacky ideas!"

"You're not actually going to turn some guy into my cock, are you?" he said a little warily. Now that the high of the moment was over, the idea was sounding kind of weird.

"I don't think I could literally do that," she said, tapping her chin in thought. "But between a Dream Control Spell and a Voodoo Cock Spell, I think I can rig up something."

She eyed his cock again and sent another little spark of magic into him. Sex Magic allowed men to recover with almost zero refractory period. Despite his mighty orgasm, his cock went back to full mast, begging for more, before he'd even gotten fully soft. He whimpered lightly as she took him in her hands again, this time charging her skin with a bit of Magic to spur his delicate, sensitive nerves even more. Combined with her newly preternatural levels of skill, he was squirming beneath her touch in no time.

As she got her boyfriend back in the mood, or rather, didn't let him drop out of it, she sent out her magic to seize the pervert in the other room. With a couple of quick spells, she had Zack frozen in place, unable to even moan or wriggle a finger, able only to blink, breathe, and twitch his aching cock. It took Zack a second to realize what had happened, and panic surged within him. However, even as he fought against the mystical control, Pris easily started to puppet his body to move as she wished.

Zack, under Pris' psychic command, backed away from his wall, went over to his bed, and lay down on top , facing upwards, stiffly straight as a board. Or a hard cock. His own organ pulsed and surged with need, which Pris made worse by pumping pure commands of arousal into his nerves, making the sleazy younger man's cock painfully hard.

As she casually manipulated Todd's cock with her fingers, dipping her head down to plant delicate kisses on his sensitive cock head, she rooted through Zack's mind. Zack's panic grew as he felt his senses dulling. His eyes closed, and he was trapped in darkness. His ears seemed to become covered, blocking out all sound. Although it took his a second to notice, he realized he could neither smell nor taste. He remained still as a statue, completely cut off from the world, save for sense: touch.

And this sense freakishly began to increase, as did his sudden stark awareness of his form. His body somehow felt different, almost as though he no longer had arms or legs, but he definitely had a torso and head. But his head felt wider, felt full and swollen. His body was likewise bloated feeling, from his head right down to his toes. He felt simultaneously wider, yet narrower, as though his body had been morphed into a more cylindrical shape.

And then, he felt a sensation running through that shape. On key spots of his front and back, along his sides, he could feel what could only be described as giant fingers. And everywhere they touched, it felt good. It felt just like the pleasure he experienced when he touched his cock, except that somehow, that sensation of pleasure could be felt over his entire body. He realized he could no longer tell where his own cock was in relation to his body. He felt as though he had actually become a penis.

The experience was absolutely surreal, and Zack was halfway panicking. He had never experienced Sex Magic in this way before! Being deprived of all senses but one freaked him out, and yet the one sense he had left was intoxicatingly intense. Soon, all thought washed away from his mind as irresistible pleasure coursed through every nerve in his body.

Pris grinned and started sucking on Todd one again. Todd could tell something strange had happened. His cock felt bigger somehow, more stretched out. The pleasure was deeper, more intense, but without Pris casting any specific tease spell. The sensations matched her hands and mouth, they just seemed to be covering more of his cock than was actually there.

He realized what she had done. "Wait, you're doing it right now?" he said with a gasp.

Pris bobbed her mouth on him in such a way as to nod, while mumbling "Mmhmm," around his turgid organ.

"So this guy really feels like my cock?" said Todd, a little disbelieving.

"Mhm," she repeated.

"Weird," said Todd with a chuckle. "But really cool! These powers are amazing!"

She finally pulled off with a soft pop. "I've barely even gotten started!" she said with a laugh. She went back to stroking him, using one hand to touch and press his sweet spots, while her other hand drifted down to roll and squeeze and tickle his balls. Todd sighed with pleasure, laying back, his eyes closed.

Pris smiled as she made her boyfriend happy. In the meantime, her power continued to entrap and overwhelm Zack in the next room over. The young man was completely helpless, trapped in a surreal headspace as his whole world became focused on a cock that wasn't even his own.

Pris then opened the path of magic that allowed telepathic communication. Zack suddenly "heard" Pris' voice in his mind.

12