Punishment

Story Info
Alice was a naughty girl, and now Skarlet has to punish her.
1.1k words
3.91
46.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice kneels on the ice cold cement floor, and stares forward unseeingly with green eyes. Her black hair hung down her back in a single braid. Her pale skin stood out sharply against the black leather corset, and the garters that covered her long legs.

The wooden door creaks at it opens slowly, and Skarlet walks in, heels clicking, and breasts bobbing in their leather prison.

She grabs onto Alice's braid, and pulls her to her feet. "Such a good little slave. Following the rules so well."

As She spoke, She ran her hands over her body. Alice holds her head high, and doesn't react to the attention but for running her tongue over her lips.

Skarlet smirks. "Too bad you didn't do so well last night. You didn't wait for Me, slut. You decided to cum, without My permission."

She smirks, and brings Her hand down onto her ass, hard. The sharp noise echoes in the room, along with the sharp gasp from Alice.

She laughs. "And naughty little sluts deserve punishment."

She pulls Alice over to a small wooden table in one corner, and grabs a bundle of rope off of it. She pulls Alice's arms behind her roughly, tying them together tightly.

She steps back moments later, and looks over her handy work. Alice had her arms tied as to force her shoulders back, causing her breasts to jut out.

Alice's lips were parted slightly, and lust was written in her eyes. Her face was flushed, and she was biting her lip. Skarlet smirks, and reaches down to rub Her fingers across Alice's dripping wet pussy.

A soft moan escapes her lips, and Skarlet pulls Her hand away. "We don't want you to cum just yet. You have to be punished first."

She grabs a few more things off of the table, and leads Alice over to where there are loops in the floor. She turns around, and stands in front of Alice. She reaches up, and grabs onto her nipples roughly. She twists and pulls at the sensitive buds, smirking as Alice starts to moan again. "So the little pain slut is with us today. Wonderful."

She quickly snaps clamps onto her hard nipples, laughing as she yelps, and moans. Sliding a long chain between the two clamps, She pulls at the chain until Alice was bent over at the waist. She ties the chain onto one of the loops, and steps back.

Alice was bent over, ass in the air, wet pussy glinting in the light. The chain attached to her nipples was pulled tight, and she was staring over her shoulder. Her arms were tied up behind her back, hands twitching uselessly.

Skarlet moans silently at the view, and pauses to pull off her underwear, her hard cock throbbing, and twitching.

Alice moans as she hears the soft noise of the underwear hitting the ground. Skarlet grabs a small crop, and rubs it over her ass, and down to ghost over her pussy. She smirks, and brings it down onto the rise of her ass 5 times in quick succession.

Alice yelps, and moans with each hit. Skarlet nods silently, and continues to hit her. Each hit leaving a mark until her ass was bright red, and stinging.

She smirks down at Alice, and rubs her hand teasingly across the inflamed skin of her ass. Her hand travels lower, and rubs a teasing circle around her puckered asshole.

She runs her finger even lower, sliding it into her pussy. When Alice moans, she pulls it out, and runs her now wet finger around her asshole. She smirks down at her, and slides her finger into her ass.

"I think I'm going to use this hole today. It's too easy to make a slut cum when you fuck her pussy." Alice groans softly, and Skarlet catches it.

"Don't worry, I wont let your pussy stay empty. It would be too much of a waste." She walks back over to the table, taking Her time to chose a nice toy before walking back.

She rubs the head of the dildo against her wet pussy, spreading her juice around. Without warning she slams it home, and turns it on to the highest vibration. Alice let's out a pleasures scream before moaning nonstop as the large toy vibrated inside.

She pulls the toy out quickly, getting an idea. "changed my mind. I have a better idea." She takes the nice and wet toy, and starts to shove it into her ass. Alice moans, and spreads her legs more. Skarlet, seeing the motion tsks, and stops, leaving the toy only part of the way inside her.

She kneels down, and ties her legs apart. Grabbing another clamp and chain, she smirks. The clamp snaps into place on her clit as she slams the toy home in her ass. Alice screams and keeps moaning as the pleasure\pain increases. Skarlet hooks the chain to the floor, and smirks at her handiwork.

Alice was bent over at the waist with he hands tied behind her back. Her ankles were tied up, her legs spread wide. A large dildo was in her ass, moving from both the vibrations, and from her ass clenching around it. Her clit had a clamp on it, and a silvery chain was pulled tight, attached to the ground.

Matching chains pulled at her nipple clamps, thus ensuring that if she was to move, she would either rip the clamps off her clit, or her nipples. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her face was a mask of lust, and need.

She positions her cock at her pussy, and stops moving. "Come on slut. Fuck yourself. Just push back. It's not hard." Alice looks back at her, and suddenly pushes back, her cock sliding all the way into her pussy. She groans loudly as the clamps all snap off. Skarlet moans softly, and starts to fuck her hard and fast.

They were both moaning as Skarlet grabs onto Alice's hips, and slams into her pussy with each thrust.

Alice moans, and slams back against her, meeting Skarlet thrust for thrust. After a few minutes of wild, hot, brutal fucking, Alice starts begging.

"Oh! Mistress!! I'm... Gonna.. May I...please let me cum!!! I need to... I'm gonna cum!!!" Skarlet moans. "yes... Cum for me slut... Cum for me... Scream my name... Cum you dirty slut!!!"

Alice moan loudly, and cums with Skarlet's name falling from her lips. As she clenches around Her, Skarlet cums as well, with a loud low moan as she cums deep inside Alice, filling her with her warm cum.

After Skarlet catches her breath, she pulls out from inside Alice, and untied her, and pulls the dildo out. She sits on the ground, and pulls Alice onto her lap. "thank you for letting me do that. Love you." Alice smiles, and turns around, gently giving her a kiss. "I definitely enjoyed it, so don't thank me. And, I love you too."

Skarlet pulls her back into a kiss, and wraps her arms around her.

The End