Punishment

Story Info
A slave endures her Master's punishment.
2.1k words
4.48
35.4k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Finally back, this is my first attempt at a solo story in a while after writing with friends during some tough times. Feeling inspired for the first time in a long time. As with all my stories, all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

---

He sits quietly in the corner of the room, relaxed against the back of the arm chair as his eyes savored the sight of her through the light haze of smoke.

Another drag of the cigarette came from his lips. Sweat lightly covered his body, clad in nothing but a pair of dark, tight fitting boxer-briefs. The long night had been one he had enjoyed more than he would have let on to her. Always the cruel, demanding Dominant, he couldn't help but to take satisfaction in the sight of his sleeping Venus splayed out atop the bed.

Bruises covered her body. The mixture of black and blue markings littered across her flesh, indiscriminately placed upon her form. It still sent a chill down his spine to remember her words, those muffled words through the gag. Her begging, that desperate need in her muffled voice for more of the crop and lash, that urge and such strong desire to please her Master. He didn't hold back. Her body, her pale form, bruised and marked like paint upon a canvas.

He didn't hold back when it came to using his Venus like the canvas she yearned to be for him.

As he rose to his feet, snubbing out the cigarette in a nearby cup, he could not help but to savor the sight of his Venus. Peacefully she slept, her arms and legs still pulled taunt to the four corners of the bed. He did not need to pull back the blindfold which sat tied around her head, over her eyes. He did not need to remove the ballgag. Slowly, steadily, her chest rose and fell, slumbering away as the exhaustion slowly ebbed from her body.

It wouldn't last much longer. As peaceful as she looked, wearing his markings upon her body proudly, there was still things which needed to be taken care of.

Ever so gently he ran his fingers up her bare, naked leg. Slowly, gently, adoringly grazing his fingertips against the soft, smooth, naked flesh that was all his. Across her waist he went, tracing his fingertips ever so lightly as he finally found the apex between her thighs. He could not help but to smirk as he gently stroked her lips, to feel her beginning to slowly stir as he looked upon the dark, damp pool upon the sheets of the bed. Seeing it made his member twitch in excitement, seeing the evidence of her enjoyment, seeing the pleasure she got from his diligent attention he paid to her.

She moved slowly, sheepishly at his touch. His smirk softly widened as he felt her hips rise ever so carefully against his hand, hungry for more of his touch. "I see someone is finally waking up..." He remarked, slowly sinking one of his thick, masculine digits into her warm depths.

A soft, muffled groan greeted the sudden invasion into the moistened opening. Out of the corner of his eye he could see her head moving, the rising and falling of her chest steadily increasing as he began to curl his finger back and forth within her tightness. His member throbbed within the confines of his underwear, the sight and feel of her reacting so warmly to his touch more than enough to stir his organ to life.

Steadily, in a slow, rhythmic pace, his finger curled back and forth within her, as if coaxing the pleasure out of her with a beckoning motion. The palm of his hand pressed firmly against her mound, holding her steady as his fingers continued. "Tell me, Precious, how many times did you let go while I was having fun with your body?" He asked, his voice calm and steady as his fingers continued.

For a moment she hesitated before answering, and for a moment it was as if he could almost see the wheels turning inside of her head. A soft, meek response came from under the ball gag.

At first he said nothing. His finger continued to slowly massage her wet, soft walls, until finally being pulled out from the tight warmth. He reached up, his wet fingers deft as they began to unsnap the strap and glistening ball gag from her soft, swollen lips. Casually he threw it away in the room, letting it fall to the floor with a soft thump without care. "I don't think I heard you correctly, Precious." He stated, slowly dragging the finger, which had moments before within her, against her lips. "I know my Little Girl would not have came without first asking, now would she?"

Again she paused, a slight trembling to her form bringing a smirk back to his face. "I'm sorry, Sir..." She began, her voice hesitant to answer his inquisition. "I came four times, Sir, without asking permission."

Silence greeted her response at first. The only physical sign of his presence coming from the touch of his fingers ever so tender as they caressed her face. "I'm disappointed, slave..." He remarked quietly after a moment of silence as he continued to stroke her face. Almost immediately he could see the impact of his words upon her, the knowledge she had let him down, that she had disappointed her Master. Her body stilled, legs straining to close her legs as if attempting to hide her shame.

"I'm sorry, Sir." She said quietly, her voice meek as almost a whisper. "Please let me make it up to you, Sir. Please..."

Her Master said nothing again at first. His fingers slowly pulled away, as if hesitant to leave the soft flesh that was his by her submission. "You know the punishment, slave." He stated, his tone harder, firmer than before as he stepped away from her bound form.

For a moment he left her laying there upon the bed, her naked body bound to the corners of the bed. He took his time in the moments it took to retrieve her punishment, wanting her to bask in the shame of disobeying his commands and rules. It was only after a few minutes that he came back, holding the instrument of her punishment in his hand. She knew what was coming. She did not need the use of her eyes from behind the blindfold to know what he was retrieving. As he brought the leather keeper of the crop against her flesh, dragging it against her body as he moved closer to her head, he had only confirmed her knowledge of what was to come.

He was slow, careful to climb atop the bed with her. With care he moved atop her body, straddling her head with his thighs spread and knees planted on either side of her head. His fabric-covered member was pressed against her face, forcing her to come into such intimate contact with him, yet denying her the pleasure of having the sensitive flesh exposed to her. Carefully he settled in, his body positioned atop her face, his member pressed against her as it strained at the tight fabric, forcing her to inhale the masculine scent of her Master.

"You know what I am expecting of you, slave." He stated, forcing the leather keeper of the riding crop between her thigh to tap against her exposed flesh. Her body trembled under him. The ropes holding her wrists strained as her fingertips found the firm flesh of his ankles.

Swiftly the crop cut through the air. From the moment he raised it, a split second later it swatted against the moist, sensitive flesh of her sex. Almost instantly her body jolted from the bite of the crop. He could feel her body tensing, straining at the bonds holding her in place. He was about to speak up, to remind her of what was expected of her, when she finally spoke the words he had been waiting to hear from her.

"Th-Thank you Sir for punishing me." She responded, the stinging pain almost palpable in her voice as he brought the crop down yet again upon her sex.

Again she strained at the bonds, her head pressing firmly against his underside. Her movement was greeted with one of his own as his freehand reached down to press and rub his member against her face through the barrier of the underwear. "Thank you S-Sir, for punishing me." She spoke, her voice strained. This time she spoke much quicker than before, the fact that brought a smirk to his face.

"Much better, girl." He said, slowly tracing the end of the crop against her body. Painstakingly the crop was moved against her body, trailing and tracing against the soft flesh of her mound and thighs. He wanted her to feel the instrument of her punishment teasing her, to torment her with the feel of it against her flesh in a nonthreatening manner. He wanted her to feel it, to know what was there, to be reminded of just what he was capable of doing, of giving her tenderness and pleasure one moment, and biting pain that struck deep the next moment.

With the rising of the crop from her flesh, it hung in the air, hovering over her body as if waiting obediently for the command to strike. He could already feel her tensing under him, the anticipation of the coming punishment building within her as he loomed over her, not knowing when he would strike again.

He did not wait much longer, and this time, he came in swift, striking force. In two swats against her pussy, striking the crop firmly against her wet flesh in quick succession. Almost instantly he could hear the muffled, restrained yelp of pain that stuck in her throat as she tried so very hard to hold back for her Master. For a moment she was silent. He did not need to ask to know she was trying to keep herself restrained from releasing herself yet again, to try and keep herself calm and composed for her Master, rather than letting herself go.

"Th-Thank you, Master for punishing me again and again." She spoke up a moment later, her voice meek, soft as tried to calm the wave of pleasure which threatened to break through.

For a moment he was silent, slowly trailing the moistened crop against her flesh, leaving a trail of her wetness against her flesh with every movement of the crop. "Did you learn your lesson, Precious?" He asked, slowly tracing circles upon her abdomen with the crop.

"Yes." She responded, voicing herself quickly. "Yes Master."

"Well let's see about that..." He said.

The crop was thrown away, toss away like the ball gag from earlier as he settled his body down atop of hers. Knees firmly planted upon either side of her head, an arm hooked under her leg, quick to plunge two fingers deep into the tight, sensual warmth of her pussy. Back and forth his two fingers moved, pistoning in and out in quick succession as his free hand reached to rub and caress her clitoris.

A hitch in her breath greeted his motions, soon followed by the moans and groans he had so very much adored about her. The meek, arousing sounds stirred deep within him as his fingers moved in and out, back and forth within the tightness which gripped his digits. Already he could feel her arms and legs straining at the ropes, the pleasure pouring through her system as he continued the assault upon her body.

"Please Sir..." She breathed out, her voice panting with the sinful desire. "Please may your girl cum?"

The words were exactly what he was looking for. Yet instead of answering her request, he only furthered the assault upon her sex, his fingers moving in tandem to test her. For a moment he continued, refusing to answer her request even as he felt her body tensing and straining to the limit.

When he knew she couldn't hold it anymore, when he knew he was reaching the limits of her being able to hold, he finally relented. "Cum for me." He commanded, his voice rough, firm with dominance as his fingers pressed deeper into her pussy. "Cum for your Master."

And cum she did. Her moans filled the warm, sensual air of the bedroom, her scent intoxicating as he moved his fingers in and out of her warmth. He did not stop, did not relent, even as he felt her walls tighten around him and her orgasm flowed like sweet ambrosia from her loins. Through it all he continued, his fingers not giving up until her body went limp under him, until her limbs relaxed and the pleasure slowly subsided.

"Thank you, Master..." She said quietly, her voice soft, sated with his attention to her body.

He smirked at her response, her thanks for his punishment and reward. "Good girl..."