Punishment

Story Info
A girlfriend decides her boyfriend needs to learn a lesson.
982 words
3.54
73.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This story has been tagged scat for a reason. If you can't stomach, don't read!-

*****

The spring weather was finally warming but I felt cool spread out on the comforter of the bed. I was enjoying a lazy Saturday trying to catch up on reading. Occasionally I heard the television from the living room. I was so lost in the novel that I didn't hear her come in.

"When were you going to clean the bathroom?" She asked. Her yoga pants hugged her curves well, showing her thick behind and thighs. The black tank top hung low revealing cleavage from her D cup breasts.

"Later." I passively sighed, putting off my only chore yet again. The toilet and sink were a disgrace, but I didn't feel like engaging in any work today.

"Oh. Later." A stern glance followed the second word. I fired back an annoyed look and nodded for her to go back to the living room. Lately a number of issues were coming between us. The state of the bathroom was low on that list. She sucked her teeth in that way that she knows sets me off, and left.

At some point the text lost me and I drifted into a deep nap. I'm not sure how long I was out, but I came to my senses suddenly when I felt a weight straddling my whole body.

"Hey what the fuck? Get off!" My girlfriend had snuck in and dumped herself on my chest. It took a moment for me to realize that the yoga pants were gone. The tank top was the only piece of clothing left to conceal part of her voluptuous figure.

She coyly swung her head around and gave her best, "Who, me?" face.

"I was trying to think of some ways I could help motivate you, baby." She grinned and gave me her sexy eyes. It was then I felt her hands. One was holding my thigh while the other began rubbing my crotch. The sight of her large, smooth ass cheeks had already begun to turn me on, but now my cock was fully grown and planning its escape from my jeans. She made sure it got some help.

She unzipped my jeans and began to squeeze my dick with one hand. The whole time, however, she kept her eyes on me with a devilish smile. In our four years this was probably only the second or third time she had initiated sex. Handjobs had been stricken from the score years ago. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

"Damn...you need to motivate me more." I said.

She smiled back. "Don't say another word." She winked. Then she turned herself around to focus on my cock. I nodded, moaning in delight.

The second hand began to cusp my balls. Suddenly I felt her grip tighten.

"Easy babe!"

"I told you to shut the fuck up." She snapped, immediately squeezing my balls tighter. I squirmed but her grip tightened. "Do what I say or I might rip these sad sacks off."

I'd never heard such a fierce, confident tone from her. When we fought, she could yell so the whole building would know. This was different.

She relaxed on my balls and continued to jerk my cock. I didn't know what to think or what to say. Her attitude was turning me on. Heeding her warning, I stayed silent and tried to focus on cumming.

Being sure not to let go of my genitals, she lifted her bottom up and began moving it back towards my face.

"Do you like my ass, bitch?" She asked, her back still turned to me.

"You know I..."

Pain jolted through my body as she clamped down on my balls. I gasped.

"What a stupid piece of shit." She chuckled to herself. "Lets try again. Do, you, like, my, ass, bitch?"

I nodded, with my nose rubbing against her soft cheeks.

"Of course you do. Eat up." She lowered her ass to cover my face. I could barely breath as her wet pussy lips covered my mouth. All I could see and smell was her asshole. Instinctively I began licking her warm lips. She giggled, "Well I guess you are good for something, aren't you?"

My legs stiffened as I was getting ready to cum. She took her hand off my erection. "Not yet. This isn't supposed to be fun for you."

I wasn't sure what her she was getting at. I was enjoying myself quite a bit. I was ready for her to climb off so I could start fucking her pussy.

She raised her hips just enough so that her asshole was on my mouth. All I could see was the puckered flesh of her hole, pulled tight like a clenched fist.

"Lick it." I hesitated. Rim jobs were something for porn stars that had all their shots, right? I wasn't ready to stick my tongue there. Pussy was one thing, but this was too much. Then I felt the pain. I licked. She emitted a slight moan as I worked her hole over.

"Get your tongue in there, bitch. Don't be shy." She giggled. I pushed my tongue as far as I could up her tight asshole. It felt hot inside.

After a minute, she lifted her ass. I took in a gasp of fresh air.

"Listen to me, you ass licking bitch. I deserve a clean bathroom when I want to do my business. If you won't take care of it, then I am just going to use your face." She grinned.

This was it. She looked ahead and made sure to tighten her hold on my testicles. Then, I saw her asshole begin to push out. I didn't even try to move. I was completely entranced by the brown feces emerging from her asshole. I closed my eyes and obediently opened my mouth.