Punishment

Story Info
Tommy and his gang take an old follower's wife.
5.1k words
3.81
100.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are eighteen or older.

*****

The motel room was small and dirty and smelled like perfume if you mixed it in with a little bleach, but Tommy didn't mind since he and his clan were only staying there for a few more minutes. We're gonna have fun tonight, he thought, and looked around at his people. There were only four with him tonight. Dustin, Hunter, Max, and Trista. The others were back at the hideout. They better not be going through my whores, he thought. If there was one thing Tommy liked about his hideout, it would be the dungeon he'd built underneath it. It was bigger, darker, and wetter than the rest of the place, and it had several cells where he collected women he deemed fit enough to use again and again and again.

He had told his clan they were not allowed to go in there for any reason, but, even though they worshipped him like a god and swore that they would obey his every word, he couldn't help think that they were going to break his rule tonight and it made him feel uneasy. I swear, he thought. Let me catch them in there. It'll be the last thing that they do. He grabbed his glock and loaded an empty magazine into the chamber, then cocked it. They fucking better not.

Trista, who had walked over to his side at some point, said, "Canine, you know there are no bullets in there, right?"

"What?" he said.

"The mag. You didn't put any bullets in it."

"Oh," he said. "Turning the gun over in his hand. "I know." He pointed it at her. "It's all about intimidation, Bunny Rabbit. They think there's a shit load of bullets in here ready to send them straight to heaven and they'll do anything for you."

"So we're not going to kill em?" she said.

Tommy smiled. "No," he said. "We're not gonna kill them. So don't worry you're pretty little head over it."

"Okay," she said, sounding relieved.

Trista was a good girl and all, but she was way too sweet. Always hoping for more peace and less chaos. Maybe that's why he liked her so much...No, he thought. No. Her big tits, apple bottom, thin body, blond hair, and pretty face were the reasons why he liked her so much. The fact that she was so sweet probably just made it more fun to have total control over her life. He wasn't sure. But he had a feeling his childhood psychiatrist, who he'd buried alive, would've told him that that was the reason why he liked having her around. Maybe I should've left him alive so I could find out, he thought.

A phone rang. Tommy looked in its direction and saw Hunter pick it up. Hunter was very tall and muscular, but he had a soft voice that would make anyone think that he was the offspring of an angel. "It's okay. Goodbye." He hung up.

"Who was it?" Tommy said, not an ounce of concern in his voice. Around these parts, Tommy was well known by the police and none of them would dare cross his path, so he didn't expect any of them to be laying a trap for him or anything like that. It was probably just a wrong number.

"Wrong number, My Lord. Some guy looking for a David."

"Okay. Good." Tommy looked at the curtain hanging over the window. He could tell it was getting dark out. "Let's get going, fellas. It's late enough."

"Yes, sir," Hunter said.

Dustin, who's voice was much deeper, said, "Ready when you are." He was about two feet shorter than Hunter and three times skinnier, but with a shotgun in his hand, anyone looked terrifying. He cocked it.

"Now remember, everybody," Tommy said. "No killing. Not this time. We're here to push an agenda, not send a message. Everybody got that."

He didn't think they got it. In face, he didn't even understand what the hell he had just said. But in unison, Dustin, Hunter, and Max said, "Yes, master."

Trista said, "Sure thing, Canine."

Tommy looked at her and nodded. She knows she's special, he thought. Good. And they know it, too. Hopefully they'll remember that if they ever get the urge to touch her while I'm not looking. "All right," he said. "Let's go."

The farmhouse looked like any other farmhouse in America. It was tall, white, and had a large porch and dirt road that cut through an army of corn stalks in front of it. Standing about fifty feet behind the house was a huge red barn. Inside were horses, hay, the works, and about thirty feet to the left of that sat a chicken coop. Tommy and his clan crouched as they passed by them, trying their very hardest not to disturb any horses or chickens or the people inside the house. Tommy wasn't sure how many people were inside, but the lights were on and it sounded like there was a war film playing on a television somewhere. So somebody had to be in there.

Once they reached the back of the house, Tommy took out his pistol, held it military style, looked back at his people, and clicked his tongue once. Dustin and Hunter were already trained enough to know what that meant. They had to go up to the front of the house and kick open the door.

As soon as they disappeared around the corner of the house, Tommy and Trista hurried to the back door and stood on either side of it.

This was it.

No turning back now.

The fun was about to begin.

If anyone wanted to leave now, it was too late, because if Tommy caught them trying to go AWOL, he would've put a knife through their back and let them choke on their own blood.

Tommy looked at Trista. She looked back at him. The light from inside the house helped him see her face enough to wish it could be on his cock on right now, sucking like a whore in heat. "You ready, Bunny Rabbit?"

She nodded.

"Good."

He held his hand in the air and pointed a finger at the door. Trista nodded again and positioned herself right in front of the door.

Twenty seconds passed.

Then twenty more.

Finally Tommy heard the front door burst open and told Trista, "Go!"

Nodding again, Trista took a step back, then, with all her might, kicked the backdoor open and the two of them ran inside the house, aiming their guns at everything in sight, hoping to catch anyone who may be trying to head out through the back of the house so they could stop them and threaten to shoot them if they didn't obey their orders. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you saw it), there was no one trying to make it out the back. Only a lonely loser who cried for mercy in the living room.

It had been a year since Tommy had seen Alexander Shultz, and that was far too long. Far too fucking long.

So as soon as Tommy stepped into the living room and saw the bastard laying on the floor, his hands up to Dustin, Hunter's, and Max's guns (as if he could block their bullets with his palms), he put his gun down, marched over to him, and rammed his foot right into the motherfucker's ribs.

Alexander cried out as he struggled to move away from Tommy.

"Hey, Alex," Tommy said. "Long time no fucking see!" He kicked the bastard again, this time even harder. If that were possible.

Alex let out another cry, this time throwing in a "Tommy Please!" and a "I'm sorry!"

"I'm sure you are," Tommy said, and kicked Alex again.

The war movie that had been playing was far too loud for Tommy's comfort, so he told Dustin to shoot the television and Dustin obeyed. The television exploded into a million pieces, sending sparks and glass out into the air, almost hitting Tommy and Trista.

"That's more like it," Tommy said. "I couldn't hear you scream over that goddamn movie."

"Tommy, no," Alex said as he took another rib shot. But instead of screaming, he turned over slightly, stopped struggling, and vomited some blood onto his white t shit.

"Did you really think you could escape me, Alex? Did you really think that?" Tommy got onto one knee and put a hand on Alex's face, forcing him to look up into his eyes. "Look at me. I'm talking to you."

Alex's eyes were looking allover the place, not seeing anything, but whatever thoughts were running around in his head.

"Did you really think you could just leave like that and I wouldn't find you? Hmmm? What did I tell you when you joined us? It's for life, right? Being my servant? Then why'd you run? Huh?"

Alex gave no responses to any of Tommy's questions.

"Goddamn it I'm talking to you, Alex!" Tommy screamed.

Something upstairs fell over and everyone looked up at the ceiling. "There's someone up there, my lord."

"How many are up there, Alex?"

"Nobody. It must've been the wind."

Tommy looked at Trista. "Bunny Rabbit, be a dear and kill this motherfucker."

"Wait!" Alex said, holding up a hand. "Wait! It's my wife. Please. Don't hurt her."

Tommy looked back at Alex. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Ritchie said you had found yourself a little lady. Said she was gorgeous, too. I'll have to see for myself."

"No, Tommy. Please," Alex said through a bloody mouth. "Please don't hurt her. She has nothing to do with this."

"Oh, but, Alex, you're wrong there. She has everything to do with this." He looked at Dustin. "Go get her and bring her down here to me. I think we should get to know this little lady you've been staying with."

"Yes, my lord." Dustin went across the hall and up the stairs sitting somewhere back there.

"Tommy, I'm begging you," Alex said. "Kill me, torture me, cut me into pieces, whatever you want. Just please leave her alone. I'll do anything."

"Oh, I know you will," Tommy said. "I know you will. But you knew you weren't supposed to leave me, that I would consider it a great betrayal to me and to the clan and yet, here you are. So I'm going to punish you in the best way I see fit."

Right then, they all heard a woman scream from upstairs.

Tommy laughed. "Goddamn this is gonna be so much fun." He stood up, leaving Alex alone on the floor, looking pathetic, and waited for Dustin to bring the woman in here.

Once he did, he yanked her black hair back, told her to stay quiet in the presence of his master, then threw her on the floor next to her husband and Tommy gazed at her with lustful eyes. She was naked. Must've just gotten out of the shower. And she was much more gorgeous than Ritchie put on. She had a thin body, but curvy waist, an apple bottom, long silky legs, a flat stomach, and huge melon breasts that stuck hung under her like two wrecking balls. Tommy wondered how she was able to hold herself up with them and the thought made his cock tighten and push against the front of his jeans.

"Oh, my god. She really is beautiful."

"Who are you people? What do you want from us?"

Dustin was about to strike her, but Tommy held up a hand and shouted, "Dustin that's enough! Stand back. I got her."

Dustin backed away. "As you wish, my lord."

"It's okay, sweetheart," Tommy told the woman. "Everything's going to be just fine. Just relax and everything will be okay. You got it? We just came to pay our little friend here a visit. It's been so long since we've seen him, I guess we just got a little excited, that's all."

"Please don't kill us," she said.

"Kill you," Tommy said. "Who said I was going to kill you? Punish you, I may have said, but not kill you. Why would I want to kill you?"

The woman looked up at him with dark fearful eyes and Tommy thought he could fall in love with her right there and forget all about Trista.

Maybe I'll take her with us, Tommy thought. No, he reminded himself. Home was too far away to carry this bitch all that way. He had something better in mind.

"Now, there is something I'm going to do to you, but it is far from killing you. In fact, it's a lot more fun." He nodded at Dustin. "Sit her on the couch."

"No, please!"

Dustin nodded and, grabbing the woman by the arm, dragged her, kicking and screaming over to the couch. Still holding her arm, he lifted her quickly and threw her on the edge of the left seat, then pointed his gun at her. "Shut up! What did we tell you?"

"Easy Dustin," Tommy said, handing his pistol over to Trista, who took it and stuck in in the front of her pants, the barrel definitely rubbing against her sweet, delectable clit. "What did I tell you? I got her. Just step back and let me do what I'm gonna do." He unzipped his jeans and unbuckled his belt. As he walked over to the couch, he held them up by the sides, then when he was right in front of the woman, let them fall to his ankles. Fortunately, he wasn't wearing any boxers, so all he had to do was take the woman by the head with both hands and pull her close to his hardened cock.

"No!" the woman cried, putting her hands on his forearms and trying desperately to pull away from him. "Please, sir! I'll do anything. Please don't make me do this."

"Shut up, bitch!" Tommy growled, and jerked her head upwards, forcing her to look at him with her wet pink eyes. The woman whimpered and begged softly. "Hey! Hey! What did I just say? Shut up! I don't want you crying all over my cock!"

"You want me to get some tissues, my lord," Dustin said.

"Why the fuck not?" Tommy sighed. "I've waited this long."

Dustin came back with some tissues. "Here you go." He handed them to Tommy. Tommy, with one hand, held the woman as he wiped the liquid from her face and then threw the tissues on the floor. "Now, that'll be enough of that, right?"

The woman didn't respond. She looked like she was going to wet her face allover again.

"Right!" Tommy lifted his free hand up in the sky, ready to smack the bitch, when she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Please. I'll do it."

"Good." He looked at the traitor, who was still sitting on the floor, looking down, most likely trying his hardest to pretend he was somewhere else right now. Looking back at the woman, Tommy said, "Let's go then. Suck! Suck! Suck! We don't got all day." Once again, with both hands on the busty bitches head, Tommy pulled her closer to his cock. "Now say aaah!"

Before the woman could get her mouth open all the way, Tommy shoved his cock in her mouth and the woman gagged as she struggled to take it all in. Her mouth was warm and full of saliva and her tongue swished from side to side, hitting the underside of the cock, sending waves of pleasure of Tommy's spine. "Oh, my fucking lord!"

Trista laughed. "It's good, huh, Canine?"

"Oh, yes, Bunny Rabbit! It's so fucking good." He moved his hips back and forth slowly, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, getting it nice and wet and even harder than before.

The woman gagged some more, but was starting to get the hang of it. She even moaned a couple of times. Hopefully because she likes it, Tommy thought.

He looked over at his old servant. The bastard was dropping tears like they were missiles in the middle east.

Tommy had to smile. He had forcefully cuckolded many men in the past, but this was way more fun. Because this wasn't just any man's wife. This was the wife of a man he used to know well. The wife of the man who deserted and betrayed him and his clan. It was amazing.

He took the cock out of her mouth and forced her to look up at him again. "Now I want you to lick that spot right there. You see it?" He nodded toward his frenulum as he touched it with his finger. "Just like that spot there. No sucking for a little bit. I want this to last a little, you know."

The woman hesitated a moment, then stuck her tongue out and began licking the tip of the head.

Although it felt wonderful, that wasn't what he had asked for. "No, no no! Not that spot. The one underneath it. You see that V shape on the underside where the head meets the shaft. I want you to lick me there, okay?"

The woman said nothing.

Tommy lightly slapped her cheek. "You heard me?"

"Y-Y-Yes," she stuttered. "I'll do it."

"Good," he said, and she put her hands on his hips and, as he held the base of his cock, she began licking the frenulum.

Tommy let out a slow, heavy breath. The feeling was the closest he had ever gotten to internal peace. It was like she was licking away all of his troubles.

"I'm impressed. Looks like Judas over there got lucky with you, huh? Not only are you fucking ridiculously hot. You're also good at giving head. I truly with I could keep you. But luckily for you, Home's a little to far and I ain't dragging your ass all that way, right Trista?"

"Right, Canine," she said.

Trista was the perfect woman. She never cheated nor did she ever get jealous of anything. She was the way all women should be. Completely submissive and loyal to their men. No matter how crazy or ruthless or unfaithful those men might be. Men have dominated women forever and it was always how Tommy Ventura thought it should be.

All of a sudden, Tommy felt like he was going to come. "Holy shit," he said, stopping the busty bitch with his hand. "Easy. I wanna make this last a little longer. It's too much fun." He took the buxom cunt by the arm and lifted her up a bit. Then he told her to lift her titties and sandwich his cock with them.

"Oh, god," she said, not even attempting to lift her tits.

"That's right: 'All God,' bitch." I'm gonna titty fuck you into next Sunday."

"Please don't." Her hands were up, but not under or on the sides of her tits, so Tommy took them himself and placed his cock in the crack between them, then began humping away like a rabbit in heat.

The busty bitch closed her eyes as she moved back and forth, losing her balance a couple of times and almost falling over. This was probably something no one had ever done to her in her entire life and that idea excited Tommy even more. He looked over at the wannabe Judas and said, "Look, motherfucker! This is how you fuck a big titty whore! Fuck that pussy shit! This shit is the real deal!"

The betrayer looked on in torment. He wants to die right now, Tommy thought. That's why he'll live.

He looked down at the top of the woman's head. "Hey, bitch! Look at me. I wanna see those pretty eyes."

The woman looked at him. Her eyes were pink and swelling up with tears.

"You like that? You like my big cock?"

The woman looked to her husband for help.

The man said nothing.

"Hey," Tommy said. "I'm talking to you!"

"Yes," the woman said as she looked up at him, her eyes piercing him with anger. "Yes. I love it. I love it when you fuck my big tits."

Those words drove Tommy over the edge. For a split second, he thought about stopping and then maybe going after the pussy or the ass or something, but before he could, he came. Rope after rope of thick hot semen shot out of his cock and onto the big-titty bitches neck, chest, and breasts as he let out a roar of pleasure.

"Goddamn, that was fun," Tommy said. "I feel like I just won the lottery."

"She was that good," Trista said.

"Yup," Tommy said. "She was that good."

"Can we get some of her, too," Dustin asked.

The semen-covered whore didn't protest like Tommy thought she would.

"Sure. But take her upstairs, okay? I need to relax for a little and I need it a little quiet in here."

Eager, Dustin said, "Yes, sir," and grabbed the woman by the arm, lifting her up on to her feet and then walking her up to the stairs, the others following close behind.

"I feel bad for you, Alex," Tommy said, sitting down on the couch, his cock still free. "They are going to fuck your wife up."

Alex lowered his head and began to cry again.

Dustin threw the busty babe on the bed and her come-covered tits jiggled like crazy. "Come on, boys," he told the others as he climbed on to the bed. "It's feeding time." He opened his zipper and dropped his pants and his ten inch cock sprang free, pointing directly at the whore on the bed, ready to enter her and make her his.

Hunter was the second to drop his pants and, as he stepped out of them, Max dropped his. Both of them had fourteen inch cocks. Enough to satisfy even the sluttiest of women. They're amazing, Dustin thought every time he saw them. He thought, If only...If only what? If only you could touch them? Stop thinking about that. You know it isn't right. You know that. So stop it. Before your thoughts get you killed.

12