Punishment

Story Info
Woman punished by domineering man.
777 words
3.62
63.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are angry with me for not following your commands. I touched myself and allowed myself to cum without you here. You have had a long time to think on your way home how to punish me for my defiance and I anxiously await your return. There is no one at home and I am to be waiting for you on the bed naked. I was allowed to place the metal balls in my pussy with the understanding that I would not cum. You can always tell when I do so no sense denying it if it happens. But I'm trying to be good. I don't want to disappoint you again but the balls are such a turn on. I hear you come through the door and I lay still, wanting your touch after so long but knowing I will probably be denied, at least for a while.

You walk in and get right to my punishment, no waiting this time. You pull the balls out of my pussy and finger it to be sure I have been good and haven't cum while you were gone. I start to moan and you bring you hand swiftly down and slap my inner thigh. You spread my legs until they won't spread anymore and continue to spank each inner thigh. You reach in your bag and take out something that I can't see. I feel your fingers on my clit and then the feel of metal. I scream as you pinch the clamp around my clit. At first its pure pain but soon it subsides to pleasure. That's when you pinch it again, reminding me that this is a punishment and not to be enjoyed by me, only by you.

After you are done you blindfold me and tell me to get on my knees. You grab the rope and strap my ankles to the legs of the bed and tie my hands in front of me. I am to stay up on my knees and elbows, ass in the air. I feel your hands massaging my ass I a clench as I wonder why you are being gently. I start to relax when I feel the first sting of the cane on my ass. It hurt so badly and I beg you not to do it again. The sting comes again and again as you punish each side of my ass. I have been bad and not followed your orders. I need to be punished so it doesn't happen again. You slow the strikes and just when I think you are done I feel the sting on my pussy! It's so sensitize due to the clamp but you don't seem to care. You strike my clit and pussy again and again until I cry out.

You warn me that more will come if I cannot control my orgasm. You intend to punish my mouth, pussy, and ass until you cum. If I cum first there will be more punishment. You begin by rubbing my ass and pussy with a lot of lube. I can feel you circling your finger around my ass and then the tip of something being forced in. It feels larger than I can handle but you make sure it all goes in. Next you begin to punish my pussy with the vibrator. It so sensitive with the clamp on my clit! You shove the vibrator deep into my pussy and then step back. I am unable to move as you pull my restraints tighter.

My orgasm is rising and you can tell by my moans that I am getting close. A strike with the cane again brings me back to reality. You're not done yet you say. Only two of my holes are filled and it's time to fill the other one. You kneel in front of me and grab my head forcing your cock down my throat. I suck you as you keep pounding my mouth and I feel you start to tense up. All of the sensations are driving me wild and I suck as hard as I can to make you cum. I feel your cum start to explode in my mouth. I swallow every bit like the good slut I am.

You are pleased with me that I have not cum yet. You remove the toys from my ass and pussy but leave the clamp on as you begin to lick and finger my wet pussy. As my orgasm begins to rise again you release the clamp and suck hard, sending me over the edge of ecstasy. Reward can be mine, even when punished if I just follow your command.