Punishment

Story Info
This is one of my first writings.
2k words
4.25
20.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you daddy...........

You always make me feel so good. I'm so lucky you chose me, I express as you explore my womanhood with your fingers.

I begin to rub you over your pants, feeling you slowly perk up. Licking my lips, in anticipation of putting my favorite cock in my mouth. You begin to breath heavier. I spring your cock out of your clothing. Me moaning in continuing satisfaction of not only your fingers but that huge dick before me and remembering how it always makes me feel. I stop your fingers and lay them above your head as you lay on your back, your member continuing to grow.

I bend and spread your legs open getting amazing access to your balls and perineum. I slowly lick that skin like a kitten lapping milk. I grasp your cock and realize it's not lubed enough to stroke properly. I sit up, bun my hair and have you grab it. I take you in my mouth slowly, wetting that monster. You begin to push my head deeper and deeper, faster and faster, gagging me. My saliva buildup drips all over your cock as you continue to choke me with that large mass. After a few rounds of pulling me all the way down so my nose touches your stomach, you release me. I take your dick into both hands stroking you with the piles of spit I have left on you. I retreat back to your underneath with my tongue out and massage the area. I quicken my strokes and come back up for some long sucks, spitting to lube you more. Not wanting to ever neglect that beautiful sac I take all of it in my mouth, gently as first rolling my tongue over each testicle.

I run my tongue in your leg creases and flit my tongue all over making my way back to that increasingly stiff member. You are rock hard now and I can sense you are getting closer to the edge. I run my tongue up and down your shaft, circling that cut tip. I take you all the way in again holding and pumping the bottom of your shaft. I quicken my pace feeling you grind against me taking my hair again and beginning to moan. I meet your gaze and with a slight nod I know you're there. I continue suck and lick with a firm tugging grasp. You moan loud and tell me I'm your good little girl. That's when I feel you send your big burst down my throat. I swallow and continue to pump and suck you, draining every last bit into my mouth. When I know you have nothing left, I swirl my tongue around making sure to clean every last bit off because daddy can't be dirty...that's my job.

After serving you with my mouth, I gently kiss all of that beautiful cock to show my gratitude of you choosing me as your little girl. It begins to perk up again and I smirk and beg that I want more of my daddy. You nod in approval, saying yes sweet darling, good girl.

I roll you over onto your stomach and raise that ass into the air, with your legs spread. Your dick hanging but hardening quickly knowing what's to come. This is my daddy's favorite and you know your dirty slut will give you the utmost satisfaction. You grasp your stiffening cocking slowly stroking it as I begin my second duty. I take my pointed tongue and run it on each side of your balls. I massage your perineum with my thumb and lap with my tongue. I move to your sac and take each round in my mouth pulling them away from your body stretching them out. I release and they drop down. I pull them again dropping them and licking. I return back to that skin underneath licking slowly making my way to your ass hole. The one I know you are silently begging to have touched. I spread your cheeks and run my tongue up and down then circling the rim. You moan and I know I've found that hot button for you. I stretch you as far as I can and I stick my fat tongue deep into your cavern. I continue to fuck you with my tongue, pulling out only to lick your rim. Your moans become louder and you continue to tug on that cock which is now the hardest I have ever seen it.

I spit in your gap and insert one of my fingers. In and out, exploring inside you. I then insert my second finger, tugging on your sac and you let out an another groan. I take them out and insert my two pointers from each hand and hook inside you, gaping your ass hole while I tongue and lick it. You rock back against me. After some time, I release you. I roll you onto your back. Legs up and bent. I re-enter your opening, finding that nerve ending again. I start to massage firmly. Now I'm tugging on that swollen member as I massage your spot. I can tell you're there by the groans escaping your lips. I increase my pressure in your ass and I position my open mouth over your dick because I want to catch and drink all of it again. Yesss, good girl, you hiss. Cum hits the back of my throat. I continue to milk and stroke you until you are again completely drained down my throat. I slowly pull out of you while cleaning you up with my tongue because my daddy doesn't like to be dirty.... he just wants me to be.

After two drainings, my daddy is still hungry I can see it in his eyes. I know what he wants, I always will. He wants me. He wants to give me pleasure.

I would never deny my daddy, not only because I would be severely punished but I want him too badly. My desire would never let me. He's trained me well.

Today, however, I am to be punished for being smart with him and this is the time he chooses to collect.....

Your eyes darken over and I know it's time. You attach the collar and leash around my neck and drag me out of the bedroom, into the living room because there is more space. I sit on my heels as you've instructed me before but you smack me on each side of my head, degradingly calling me a stupid whore and to get on all fours. You smack me again and shove my head to the floor with your foot leaving my ass open in the air. You tightly secure my hands behind my back with nylon rope. I don't fight anymore because I know this is my fate.

You smack my ass hard, I tense and cry out. Again and again you punish my ass until it is as red as the apples I fed you for lunch. I count ten smacks aloud. You stop and raise me up straight on my knees by my hair. I silently question if that was it. Thinking that wasn't too bad.

Instantly, you smirk reading my mind. We can do that because we are so in tune with each other.

You smack my right breast and then my left. I count ten each aloud. They rest dangling, red and swollen.

You then drag me by my lease to the couch. You sit and bend me over your legs. You release my collar and I again think the punishment is over.

Stupid slut, it isn't.

You spread my legs and slap my pussy hard. It stings so badly and I whimper. I count ten out again.

You forcefully penetrate my pussy with one finger, in and out, moaning at how wet I am. This is when I know my punishment is over.

My nice daddy is back and I'm growing more wet knowing this...

You untie my hands and rub them. Then gently stroke and knead my red bruised ass and dangling tits. This is your way of reminding me that I deserved my punishment but that you can be gentle with me when I behave.

You stand me up and switch me to the couch, onto my sore ass, leaning back pushing my legs up and spread open as far as I can. I'm so exposed and vulnerable. A normal girl would be embarrassed in this position but not me. I know you love when both my holes are spread open like this for you to take.

You get to your knees and rub my red swollen area, sticking one, two, then three fingers inside my dripping pussy. In and out, in and out. I moan when your tongue begins to lick around my wet lips. You find my clit and you lick, lap and suck increasing your finger depth and speed. You know it's been a long day, so you growl for me to cum. I am instantly taken over with a hard orgasm, trembling and shaking.

You take your fingers out and hook my hole open stretching it wide and licking my box. You lower, continuing to lick me and the running juices before it reaches the couch. You tell me how sweet I taste as you make your way to my ass. You pull open my ass cheeks and lap around the crease. Promising to return for it later.

You sit down next to me stroking your now extremely hard cock telling me to come sit on daddy's lap like a good girl. I comply and straddle your legs facing away. You slowly enter my wet for you pussy. You grab my hips and move me up and down that long shaft. I can't help but moan and tell you how full you are making me. I bring my feet up onto the couch and hold myself up. You lift your ass and thrust yourself into me hard and fast, making me beg for more. I begin to rub my swollen clit. You know I need to cum again.

You turn me around so I'm straddling you face-to-face, knowing when I sit like this my clit rubs hard against your pelvis. You tell me to ride your cock until I cum. It's an order I love to follow. I begin bouncing on that dick. My big swollen tits are bouncing in your face. You bury your face between while I squeeze them around your face.

I begin to grind and ride your dick faster, my clit rubbing hard against you and I feel that warming tingle coming over me again. You grab my ass hard, helping me to pump on you. I cum hard and long, slowing down and crumbling against you, twitching and moaning.

You get me on my knees bent over the back over the back of the couch. And slam hard inside me. Making me cum again, instantly. You pump hard and deep inside me grabbing my hair and pulling me back against you.

Your thumb finds my ass hole and you begin to circle and then inserting it. I have two holes filled now. You continue driving into me while stretching my ass with your various figures, priming it for what's coming next. You pull out and slowly enter my ass. Always so tight around you. As it adjusts to your large size, you begin to increase your pace and depth. This is it for you, it grips you so tightly. I can feel you twitching and I know you are close. I know I'm permitted to cum when you cum. I hear your deep groans and breath quickening as you pound my tight gift. It is then that you shoot your warm stream inside me and I peak with you, both of us groaning in ecstasy. We both sink onto the couch holding and caressing each other. Nibbling and licking.

I thank you for being such a strong and caring daddy. You reinforcing that I did such a wonderful job pleasing you.