Punishment

Story Info
She wasn't really smuggling.
1.3k words
3.93
141.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat quietly in the hard chair. She had already tried protesting her innocence. They didn’t care. And here, what they said mattered. She only hoped someone would eventually contact her embassy. The door behind her opened and the men in the room snapped to attention. A deep, harsh voice asked questions to which one of the men replied. She didn’t understand a word. A sharp command and the men left. She was alone with whoever was standing behind her. He moved around to where she could see him. He was at least seven feet tall, massively muscled and coldly handsome. His odd topaz eyes studied her. She met his gaze steadily.

“So, woman,” he said harshly, “why do you smuggle drugs into our country?” He gestured to the contents of her purse and suitcase.

She sighed. “I am not smuggling drugs,” she said quietly.

“No?” He picked up a small zippered pouch. “Then what is this?” He opened it and spilled out several sealed syringes.

“I am allergic to many things,” she said, a trace of exasperation in her voice, “including spider bites. A spider bite will kill me. That’s what those are for. To prevent shock and death.” She sighed again. “Just read the labels. They are sealed, after all.”

He took one in his large hands and read the label. Then he put all of them back into the pouch and closed it. His cold expression eased into something like embarrassment. He moved very close to her. “My men are convinced these are illicit drugs,” he said. “They will not understand if you go unpunished.”

Her eyes turned cold. “So I go to prison because of a mistake?”

His topaz eyes gleamed. “I did not say prison,” he said softly. “I said punishment.”

Her eyes narrowed. “What kind of…punishment?”

He walked around her. “I could give you to them for a while,” he murmured. “You look strong. Accommodating them should not be beyond you.” He still circled her.

She was shaking he head. “And if don’t want to be the camp whore?”

His teeth gleamed in a sudden cold grin. “Them,” he said softly, “…or me.” He suddenly held her by a handful of hair. Then he kissed her, hard and…hungry. He leaned over her, his hand still tangled in her hair. She looked up into his eyes and chose.


“Not them,” she whispered. His hard kiss had shot through her like an electric shock. He let go of her and stepped back.

“Strip,” he commanded. Trembling slightly, she removed her clothes. She shivered. Her nipples hardened. He handed her handcuffs. “Put them on,” he said. Silently, she snapped the cuffs first on one wrist then on the other. “Now you will march ahead of me, through the compound, to my quarters.” She shivered again even though the room was very warm. She swallowed suddenly.

Her eyes went to the small pouch. “Please bring that with you,” she whispered. He pushed her towards the door. She did not see him put the pouch in his pocket. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped outside. He steered her with touches on her shoulder as she walked through the compound to his quarters. His men watched, grinning, making rude gestures. She ignored them, her mind focused on her…punishment.

Inside, he took her cuffed wrists and held them over her head. Then he backed her against a wall and fastened her arms high over her head. That raised her breasts nicely. Then he stripped. His large penis had already begun to swell. He took her breasts in his hands, squeezing, caressing. He pinched her hard nipples watching her eyes. She moaned as the fire streaked from her breasts to her groin.

“This is supposed to be punishment,” he said softly. Then he twisted her nipples hard. She arched as the sudden pain intensified her arousal. He leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, raking his teeth over the sensitive nub of hard flesh. She arched again. He began chewing on her nipple, biting harder, as she writhed against him. Then he went to the other nipple, teasing, sucking, biting. She was writhing, moaning, her hips rocking against him. He had never had a woman respond like this. He pushed between her legs. She was dripping wet and hot.

“Punishment,” he whispered harshly as he lunged up, impaling her. She arched and screamed as the sudden pain of his savage thrust poured through her. Again. And again until he was completely in her. She was whimpering, trembling. He was huge! He began thrusting into her. She writhed and cried out. He hurt! The pain was sweet torture as her body convulsed in sudden orgasm. Still, he moved in her, forcing the entire massive length of his steel hard penis completely into her with each powerful stroke. She writhed and screamed and climaxed. He took her until his own massive orgasm pulsed hotly into her. He slowly withdrew from her quivering body. His hands roamed over her sweat soaked body, feeling her quivers of arousal. He leaned against her, crushing her body against the wall. “You take…punishment…well,” he whispered. She moaned softly. His hard body kept her aroused. He looked down at her, eyes gleaming. Then he backed away from her and pulled on his pants. He didn’t bother with the rest of his clothing. He left her fastened to the wall, his fluids coating her legs, watching her, as he barked an order. A soldier promptly appeared. He gave more orders. The soldier saluted and left. He went back to stand in front of her. Then he pinched her nipples hard, laughing softly as she moaned and writhed.

The soldier reappeared carrying a large tray. He set it on a table, saluted, and left. The huge man uncovered an array of plates, two cups, and wine. He picked up a plate and stood in front of her. She found her gaze held by his topaz eyes. He fed her bit by bit, giving her some of the wine. She found herself feeling more and more addicted to him. She licked his fingers slowly as he fed her, letting her arousal show. She quivered inside. She was naked, helpless. He’d used her hard. He was feeding her like a pet and she was so aroused that if she’d been free, she would have been climbing all over him. When she finished, he kissed her again, hard, insistent. She yielded, parting her lips under his.

Suddenly, she stiffened. A short cry escaped her. He saw her eyes widen and then roll back as a seizure gripped her. He saw the small spider run along her arm. She was thrashing, choking. He remembered the syringes. Hastily, he pulled out the pouch and took out one of them. He broke the seal and jabbed the syringe into her thigh, pushing the plunger to inject the drug. She convulsed for a few more seconds and then hung limp, unconscious. He released her, catching her limp body in his arms as he shouted for the doctor.

He laid her on his bed as the doctor appeared. When she finally came to, she was lying in his arms, held tight against his muscular chest. “I did not intend your…punishment…to be so severe,” he said softly. “You were bitten by a spider.” She saw the small pouch on the table.

“You used one?” she whispered. He nodded. “Thank you,” she murmured.

“Sleep awhile longer,” he said, a smile lightening his eyes, “your…punishment…is not finished.”

“Oh, good,” she breathed and sighed into sleep.

Two days later, he resumed her punishment. Her screams could be heard throughout the camp as his huge penis ravaged her willing body again and again. No one is surprised when he married her. And she joyfully accepted her punishment every night.