Punishment

Story Info
A slave learns the price of disobedience.
2k words
4.07
36.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting for you, wearing the thin leather collar you gave me last time we were together, and nothing else. You expect to arrive and find me in the hall kneeling with my knees spread apart and hands on my thighs. But as a test you did not tell me when you would arrive. After two hours of kneeling I wonder if you are really going to arrive or if you forgot about me. My fingers twitch, there is a cramp in my foot and I long to stand up and stretch.

"Just a few more minutes" I say out loud, "If she is not here in a few more minutes I am getting up from here." I am shocked in the months we have been together I have never disobeyed you, never even considered it. Now after only two hours I am ready to ignore your instructions.

Five minutes go by, then ten. After 20 more minutes I can take it no longer. I lean forward and get on all fours in preparation to get to my feet when the door opens. I am afraid to look. I know you must be angry.

"Well, I expect to find my girl patiently and obediently awaiting my arrival, but what do I see? A disobedient slut who cannot even follow simple instructions." Your voice cuts through the quiet house and causes a shiver to run down my spine.

I return to my kneeling position and look at your feet. You are wearing your favorite black boots and in my attempt to be humble I memorize the pattern of the leather.

You take a step towards me. I am trembling now unsure of the punishment for this first act of disobedience. All of our time together until now had been a blur of pleasure and service and in one moment of weakness I had jeopardized the pleasure I had come to associate with our moments together. You reach out and hold my chin in your hand.

Gently you raise my chin so I am forced to look at you. As I raise my eyes I notice that you are wearing stockings and garters under your skirt and I begin to get moist as I wonder if you are wearing panties. Your hand raises my face higher and I can now see that your wonderful, luscious large breasts are straining against a white lace camisole and I could see the shadow of your erect nipples through the exquisitely fine lace. Your eyes lock with mine and I finally see the disappointment and anger in them.


"Mistress," I begin but the look in your eyes stops me before I even make another sound.

"I will accept no excuses," your voice never moves above a normal volume but I feel like you are screaming at me in anger. I lower my eyes and you release my chin only to lift it up again this time to clip a leash to the hook on my collar. You pull on the leash and I have no choice but to fall forward on my hands and knees. You are silent as you lead me from the scene of my disobedience to the room that has, to this point, always meant pleasure to me. You stop and turn to me.

"Up on the bed now." I am trembling as I crawl on to the large four-poster bed. I notice that there are two sets of handcuffs attached to the posts at the head of the bed and two sets attached to the posts at the foot of the bed. Those are new to the room and I begin to glance around the room to see if there are any other new additions to our pleasure room.

You catch my examination of the room and I notice a smile spread over your face.

"Yes my girl there are some new toys in here and I think it is time for you to experience what happens when you disobey me. Lay down." You still have not raised your voice but I can feel the anger just below the surface.

I lay on the bed and you take my hands and pull them until you can confine them with the handcuffs. After I am locked into the metal you lean over and gently kiss me. Oh how sweet your lips are. Your mouth moves down the side of my neck gently kissing your way to my collarbone. Your hands move tenderly to my bare breasts. I can feel your warm fingers gently kneading my breasts, teasing the erect nipples as your lips continue on their path down my skin. My breath catches in my throat as I feel your breath on my breast. You reach out with your tongue to taste my nipple and a moan escapes me. I arch my back in an attempt to encourage you to take my nipple in your mouth and suck on it but you pull away. I moan again this time with regret and a smile moves across your beautiful face. Your hand moves down my stomach and I stiffen a bit in anticipation. Your fingers brush my bare pussy lips and gently part them. You push one finger between them and just brush across my clit. Another moan escapes me and I can feel the moisture build. Another smile and you push one finger into my wet hole so slowly that I start to squirm with the pleasure your attention brings. Then just as quickly as you began, you stop. I moan again and you quietly chuckle. My legs are spread wide in anticipation of your attention and I hardly notice as you take one leg and pull it toward to post at the end of the bed. I start when I hear a quiet click and feel the handcuffs close around my ankle. I try to move but you quickly grab my other leg and gently but firmly enclose it in the other set of handcuffs. Now I am spread eagle on the black satin comforter open to your view and totally at your mercy. I am embarrassed that a whimper escapes me. I am afraid of what you will do but also anxious for it as well.

You lean down and kiss my clean-shaven pussy, and gently push your tongue into my wet hole. I am straining against the cuffs trying to draw your tongue in deeper and failing miserably. Now your tongue teases my clit gently then harder bringing me oh so close then backing off and denying me the release.

"Open your eyes slut" your voice breaks the silence.

I open my eyes and look into yours. You are smiling such a sweet loving smile that I think my punishment must be over. But then you reach over to the bedside table and hold up a small chain with clamps on each end. I tremble in fear and anticipation as you lean over and hold one nipple in your fingers. A startled gasp escapes me as you clip one clamp on my erect and sensitive nipple. The pain is not too intense more like a steady sucking. You reach over me and gently squeeze my other nipple. Before I can even think about what is happening you put the clamp on my other nipple. While you are holding my breasts in your hands the pressure feels wonderful, like your warm mouth sucking my nipples. Then you let go and I gasp in shock at the jolt as my breasts try to fall into their natural position and are prevented from doing so by the chain. The pain slowly builds until I am moaning but I am not sure if it is from the pain or the pleasure running through me.

I am vaguely aware that you are moving between my legs again and I cry out with pleasure as I feel your warm tongue on my clit again. I feel myself building to orgasm when you stop and look up at me.

"You do not have my permission to cum yet. Do you understand?" My eyes fly open and are met with a piercing glare. "This is your punishment for disobeying me. You will be teased, tasted, and fondled until you beg me for release."

My legs are trembling, my pussy dripping and nipples are tingling. How am I going to not cum? I think to myself.

Now I feel something cool press against my wet opening. My eyes open and I see you kneeling above me. I look lower and my eyes grow wider, you are wearing a strap-on dildo. You smile again and slowly enter my hot wet sheath. Pressing forward you bury yourself to the hilt. And you stop; leaning forward you gently grab the chain between my nipples and pull. Pain shoots through me but oh the pleasure does to. You pull back until your wonderful new toy is almost out of me, then you thrust hard and pull out and thrust hard in and out until I am writhing with pleasure but your voice comes through the haze.

"Remember, you must beg for release." I moan in agony but I am stubborn and refuse to beg. "If that is the way of it my dear then I have one final surprise for you." My eyes open wide. You are holding an eight inch purple vibrator. You use it to fuck my hole gently then stop. I am still not going to beg, I have too much pride. I am beginning to think that you will give up this punishment and let me cum when I hear a soft click and a quiet hum. You have turned on the vibrator and are holding it deep inside me. I am beginning to strain against the cuffs. I am not sure if I can take much more. You know my body so well after months together that you can tell just when to slow down to prolong the anticipation. A smile crosses your beautiful face. You can tell that I am close to giving up my pride and begging for release. But I surprise you.

You turn the vibrator up to high and use it to fuck my wet pussy. I am writhing with pleasure my nipples are red and tender but oh the pain is just making it harder to hold back. You reach up and give the chain a gentle tug. I can't help myself I scream with pleasure.

You smile again "All you have to do little one is ask and the punishment ends"

My pride is going to kill me, I think and it is the last coherent thought I have as you fuck my hole faster and harder.

I am sweating, my pussy is dripping and throbbing, and my nipples are tingling. I can't take much more of this.

"Please" I whisper.

You lean closer to me nibble my ear and whisper back "please what?"

A whimper escapes me the pleasure is so intense I can barely form the words, "Please Mistress let me cum, make me cum."

Another nibble to my ear, a gentle tug on the chain and you whisper, "What took you so long?"

You begin to fuck me harder and faster just as I am about to cum you reach up and pull the clamps off my nipples I scream in pain and pleasure as the orgasm rips through me, my arms and legs shake, my pussy squirts and my nipples seem to get bigger and more erect. You lean close and kiss my neck.

"Well little one now you know what will happen if you disobey me again." You smile as you release my arms and legs. I am still shaking and unable to speak. You gather me in your arms and gently kiss me our lips touching and tongues melding.

I can finally speak and whisper in your ear "Mistress what can I do for you now?"

You smile and whisper in my ear. I nod my head and think punishment is not all that bad. I may be tempted to disobey again.