Punishment

Story Info
You punish submissive wife for her disobedience.
2.9k words
3.66
61.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had discovered I had disobeyed you. There was only one "household" chore that we had agreed on that if I disobeyed your orders regarding how it is done, you could punish me for it. And I'd screwed up, seriously screwed up. And you knew I needed to be punished.

We had established a sign system. If you placed my collar on the bedroom door knob it meant that you wanted me to submit to you that night, beginning whenever you wanted after the girls went to bed. However, I could turn this down by simply putting the collar away. But, if you weren't leaving me an option in it, such as was the case this evening, you would place the collar on my pillow. With this sign I had no choice, unless it was that time of the month, my instructions were that as soon as the girls went to bed, I had 30 minutes to complete my chores. After that I must go to our room, strip down, put on my robe, and any cuffs you had placed with my collar, kneel on the pillow and wait for you.

So, due to my disobedience to you in this simple matter, you placed my collar and all my cuffs on the pillow. You KNOW I must be punished. I discover your sign shortly after dinner, when I went to the girls' room for their pajamas. That's when I realize what I did wrong. And I know I'm going to be receiving quite a punishment. I am both nervous and aroused. Then I notice the cuffs, all three sets, and the blindfold. This is a change; you'd never left the blindfold there for me before. I get even more excited. I know that in barely 45 minutes I'll be kneeling in our room, naked save for my robe (as you know I get cold easily), in my cuffs, and blindfold, waiting for my Master.

I rush through putting the girls to bed, and my evening chores, watching the clock. You casually tell me you're going to take a shower. I finish my chores and go to our room. I strip down; place each of my cuffs on, my robe, then grab the blindfold. I go to my pillow and kneel, then place my blindfold on. Assuming my position of readiness, I wait for you. I can hear you in the shower, the moment you turn it off, and when you open the door. You walk into our room and breeze right past me. I hear you moving about the room. Then I hear you getting into the closet. I'm hoping you are getting the liberator out. Then I hear a thud on the bed, and I'm sure you have gotten the liberator. You rustle about the room some more before I hear you approach me.

I can sense you standing in front of me. I hear your breathing. You place my collar around my neck.

"Who do you belong to Slut?"

I shiver and reply, "You Master."

You nod, though I can't see you, and say, "That's right slut. You belong to me. And do you know why I demanded your submission tonight slut?"

I take a deep breath and reply, "Yes Master, your Slut knows why her submission has been demanded tonight."

"WHY Slut?"

I am so wet, because I know you going to punish me thoroughly. "Master, your Slut has disobeyed your commands. Your Slut knows she must be punished."

At my response you smile, you know I want to be punished, you know that it excites me, and that my orgasms will be strong tonight, and so will yours. You grab me roughly by my arms and haul me up to a standing position. "Remove your robe Slut, remove it and prepare to be punished."

I drop my robe and you look me up and down. You are pleased; you see I have obeyed you by placing all my cuffs on properly. And you see I am properly shaven as you have demanded I be. You walk me over to where you have set up the liberator and nearly throw me onto it.

"Assume your position Slut!" I quickly move into the punishment position on the liberator. My ass is high in the air, my pussy over the edge, so you have total access to me. My wrists are near to my legs. You attach my cuffs to the liberator.

"Good Slut, you have pleased me by your actions this evening. Although your punishment will not be reduced, I will see to it that you enjoy yourself as well."

I hear you move to our toy stash and shiver, wondering what exactly my punishment will be tonight. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

Suddenly, I feel you playing with my ass, fingering at my puckered hole. "Yes, I think this will make your punishment severe enough. Perhaps you won't forget my instructions again." You pause and continue, "Well, for a while."

I grin, hoping you don't see me, as this would result in more punishment. I then feel your fingers again, this time with the slick, cool feel of lube. You lube my hole and push into it, ensuring I am well wetted. I then feel the tip of my plug being slowly pushed in, until it is in place. I'm breathing a little heavier from the wonderful feeling. This is going to make my punishment even more wonderful. With my butt filled with the pink plug you lean near my head.

"Are you ready my Slut?"

"YES Master, your Slut is ready to receive her punishment."

"Good. Make sure you count as you are supposed to."

And I know within seconds I will feel the glorious sting of your punishment. You do not disappoint me. I have disobeyed you enough today that you skip straight to the paddle. With just enough force you bring the paddle down onto my left ass cheek. In a moment my ass is on fire, and my pussy is dripping and I call out.

"One Master, your Slut begs for more." And as soon as I finish speaking the paddle strikes my right ass cheek, "Two Master, your Slut begs for more." I gasp out.

You caress my ass gently. Then without warning you strike the right again, and I speak the count. The feeling of the paddle striking me, and the plug up my tight, eager ass is making me nearly cum. But you know that. That is why you wait after ever 2nd strike. When you reach 8 you see that my pussy juice is running down over my clit and dripping off me. You decide that 10 will be enough, but these last two will be harder, to ensure your little, dirty Slut has learned her lesson. You strike the 9th and 10th blows a bit harder and I cry out my count.

"Ten Master, your Slut begs for more."

"No Slut. You will have no more tonight."

Internally I moan, but to you I just say, "As you desire Master."

At this point you decide to leave me waiting for a few minutes. You rummage around in our toy stash and pick out what you need to continue our night. And then you leave the room. I'm laying there, ass high in the air, my hole filled with the plug, my pussy dripping its juice. Tied down, blindfolded. Waiting for my Master.

You walk to the kitchen and get two glasses of ice water, one with a straw for me. You linger a bit while you drink your glass and refill it. You know the waiting drives me crazy. Finally you return.

"Turn your face to the side Slut." I do as you command and feel the straw against my lips and drink eagerly. When you decide I've had enough you pull it away. You then start unbuckling my cuffs.

"Stand Slut." You command. And I immediately obey. "Lift your right leg slightly." I do as you say and feel you putting some cloth around my ankle. "Now your left" and I feel the same. Then you slowly begin pulling up the cloth. I realize it's a pair of panties. Once you reach my hips and crotch, I realize they are my crotchless panties. You arrange them as you like them.

"Now, lie back down, but on your back this time Slut." I allow you to guide me to the bed and move quickly onto the liberator and into the position you like.

"Master, your Slut is ready." I say to you.

You reattach my wrists above my head, my thighs and ankles as well. You know I love being completely tied down. And you do too, because it provides you unfettered access to your Slut's pussy. Once I'm strapped in place you lay over me and kiss me.

"I've been waiting all day Slut. I have been waiting to make you lay here and let me control you. Are you ready for it my Slut?"

"Yes Master, your Slut is ready and waiting for you Master."

"Good. Now, have you been good Slut? Or did you break any other rules today Slut?" I can feel your cock close to my waiting cunt, but I know I must answer the questions.

"No Master, I have been a bad Slut. I have broken your rules Master." You grab my right nipple and pinch, sending waves of excitement to my core, and you lightly slap my face.

"You disobey me and break my rules do you Slut? Well, let's see what rules you've broken. Did you masturbate today Slut."

"Yes Master, your Slut masturbated today."

You reach for a nipple clamp and quickly apply it. "Slut, for your disobedience you will have a nipple clamp for the rest of our session."

"Thank you Master."

"Now, did you have an Orgasm Slut?"

"Yes Master, your Slut masturbated to orgasm and is a dirty Slut."

You pinch my other nipple and reach for the other clamp, which you quickly apply, and hearing me gasp a little you reply to me. "Slut, I think you do it on purpose sometimes."

You know I do, you know I like THESE punishments. "Thank you Master for this punishment."

You move on to the last question. It's always the same questions.

"Did you have her on the phone Slut?"

Knowing what delicious punishment is in store I quickly reply "Yes Master and your Slut awaits your punishment."

With that you quickly move between my legs and grab the clit clamp. Placing it on my pussy and drawing back.

"Slut, you are very disobedient today. I guess I need to make you remember who you serve, and why you should obey."

"Yes Master, your Slut has been bad and requires a reminder."

You undo my thighs and ankles and begin maneuvering my orgasm belt onto me. Once in place you buckle my legs back into place.

"Slut, you will be at my mercy, is that understood?"

"Yes Master"

"You cum for me, when I tell you to Slut." And with that you turn on the Hitachi. It is right against my clamped, swollen clit. And you move to my ear.

"Do NOT cum until I tell you that you may Slut." I am unable to respond as I am fighting not to cum. Suddenly you slap my face, "Answer me Slut!"

"Yes Master... Your Slut will wait to cum."

You stand back and admire your work. Me, your dirty little Slut, across the Liberator on our bed, strapped down. Blindfolded, Nipples clamped, crocthless panties, clit clamped, butt plug still filling my ass. And the last part, the orgasm belt with Hitachi buzzing away at my clit. You are pleased. You know you have all the control, and you know it is time.

You had been planning this for weeks, and were pleased that I had been so disobedient today. It just made your plan even better. You quickly leave the room. You send a text, knowing the recipient was waiting for it. And just a few minutes later there is a light knock on the door. You answer it. You let her inside.

You and she both say nothing, but you motion for her to follow you. You both gaze in at me on the bed, writhing with ache for the orgasm that was so close. Then you lead her back to the living room.

I am so aroused and fighting so hard not to cum that I am oblivious to what is going on.

You whisper to her to strip naked, ask her if she needs a drink or anything else. She accepts your beverage and promises to follow your instructions. She's not a real sub, she's somewhere between our positions. She is more of a tool. Once she says she's ready you guide her back to our room.

You quickly turn off the Hitachi.

"Slut, did you cum?"

Gasping for air I reply "No Master, your Slut obeyed your command and did not cum."

"Good, I am pleased. I have brought you a reward Slut. Would you like your reward?"

I am excited. Maybe you bought me a new toy. "Yes Master, your Slut is eager to accept her reward."

You remove the belt from me but tie my legs back down. Then I feel movement on the bed.

You then whisper to me "Slut, you will enjoy this." And suddenly I feel a pussy in my face. I eagerly begin licking and flicking it. She tastes wonderful and I am hoping you will let me make her cum. I'm also hoping you'll have her return the favor.

You sit back watching me devour her pussy. You can see I am enjoying it, and that she is too.

You speak up "Slut, you better give her a good orgasm."

I continue working her cunt, using my tongue ring. Before much longer she has an incredible orgasm. Her pussy juice is running down onto my face and I quickly suck and lick as much of it as possible into my mouth. As she comes down from her high she moves her body down mine until her breasts are in my face.

"Suck her nipples Slut, make her happy and she may be kind enough to return the favor." I quickly find a nipple and suck it into my mouth. It is perfect and hardens quickly under my actions. She is grinding her wet pussy into my stomach. Her sexual appetite is as strong as mine.

After a few moments she moves down and flicks at my clamped nipples making me moan and jump with excitement. She continues down to my waiting pussy. You nod to her and she begins her work on my pussy.

You know I won't last long and tell me "You may cum for her Slut."

She works my clamped clit and pussy, sucking and flicking. In moments I am gone and am cumming hard, wave after wave of orgasm roll through me. I am trying to move my arms to hold her head to me, but I can't. I am screaming out in pleasure. Slowly I come down from my high. You remove my blindfold, and I finally see her. She is like an angel. You brought her here for me, to pleasure me with. And for yourself. You reach down between my aching legs and slowly draw out the plug, you almost make me cum again from it. And then you remove the clit clamp.

"Slut, I am pleased with you, you have made our guest feel welcome. Now, do you want my cock Slut? Does your pussy need my cock?"

"Yes Master, your Slut's pussy needs your cock," and immediately you slam your shaft deep inside, immediately making me cum again. You begin thrusting, hard, your balls slapping my ass, and my orgasm continues. She is kissing me and I am in heaven. But suddenly you pull out.

"Slut, that's enough cock for you, think our guest deserves some too."

"Yes Master" I say to you, and you quickly don a condom and with her leaning over me you slam into her pussy. I can see that she likes it. You begin to pound her; you go at her pussy for a bit and stop. You pull the condom off and lay down where I can see you. She quickly dives onto your cock and begins sucking it. I can see that you are about to cum. And you do, and she drinks it all in. I am so wet and ready to cum again from watching you cum in her mouth.

You instruct her to return to my pussy, but to 69 me. She does as you say and we both begin pleasuring each other. Before long we have both cum again. You are pleased.

She leaves the room, and you follow. You thank her for her help and promise to be in touch soon. You guide her to the door and see her to her car.

Then you return to me. You unbuckle me from the liberator, take off my nipple clamps, and remove my collar. I am so spent from the evening that I crawl up to my pillow and climb under the sheets. You remove the cuffs from me and tell me to sleep. You clean up from our evening and climb in bed.

"Thank you." I tell you sleepily, and then I drift off to sleep.