Punishment?

Story Info
Simon teaches Mo what happens when she doesn't obey.
1.8k words
3.87
63.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon and I had been together for a couple of months now, and, though I knew we weren't a match made in heaven, the sexual chemistry between us was amazing. He and I were constantly trying new things together and both of us had a hard time keeping our hands off each other. During this evening's trip to the bar (that had ended up getting us kicked out), we had worked ourselves up into so much of a frenzy that we probably would have ended up fucking right there in the bar had we not been asked to leave.


We stumbled through the door and straight into the bedroom, stripping each other down on the way until we collapsed naked on the bed. Our lips were locked onto each other as our bodies started moving together. I pulled him down towards me, my hands gripping his ass and raising my hips to meet his. He ground against me, (but made sure not to enter me) as he reached up, gently caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples - something that he knew would get an excited response from me. Slowly, he began working his way down my neck until he was nibbling and sucking on my tits.

I wasn't sure how much more of that I could take. Since the bar, I was already extremely wet and needing to feel him inside me. His tongue and teeth on my nipples were just making me need him even more. As he used his mouth on me his other hand reached up and caressed my other breast, softly at first and then harder in response to my moans. His lips left a wet trail between my breasts as he moved first from one to the other, and slowly kissed his way down my stomach and sides.

He worked lower his mouth brushing over my stomach as I raised my hips from the bed to meet his tongue, but he dodged me and instead brushed his lips along my inner thighs. I looked down the length of my body to see him on his stomach between my legs and he looked up at me, meeting my gaze with a sly grin on his face. I knew what that meant – he wanted me to beg… but he also wanted me to resist begging.

"Simon, stop being such a fucking tease and get that tongue working already," I said, playing up my annoyance.

He just grinned. "You know what I want to hear."

"Ohhhhh… hell, no!" I said, getting into my role as the misbehaving submissive. "Get lickin, buster, or let me up and I'll take care of myself."

"I don't think you will," he said, almost chuckling as he very lightly ran his finger across my clit to remind me just how bad I wanted him. Despite wanting to show a poker face, I couldn't help but gasp and show him exactly how much I wanted him. "Tell me how bad you need this."

I just shook my head no at him. I knew if I opened my mouth to say anything, I'd be begging for him in two seconds flat. He ran his finger across my clit again, eliciting another gasp from me. "Tell me."

This time, I couldn't help myself – I couldn't resist even if I wanted to. "Oh, God, Simon, please lick my pussy! I need you so bad!"

A huge smile flashed across his face. "Beg me."

"Please, Simon! Please, please, please!" It was a lame attempt at begging, admittedly, but it was just about all I could manage to articulate. Luckily, Simon wasn't interested in eloquence.

After making me wait for what seemed like eternity, he finally gave in. The first touch of his tongue against my clit and I practically screamed. My fingers involuntarily started running through in his hair to encouraging him on. As his tongue worked on me his fingers found my entrance, feeling my wetness and obvious arousal. Simon slipped a finger inside me and continued to lick and suck my clit.

My back arched involuntarily as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm. Seeing my response he inserted another finger and worked them deeper and harder into me, his tongue continuing its assault on my throbbing clit. In no time, my orgasm washed over me, as I bucked and thrashed beneath him.

Simon moved up my body as I started to catch my breath, and kissed me passionately. I could smell myself on him and taste myself on his tongue, and I responded with fervour previously unmatched. I shifted down the bed holding him in place, covering his stomach, thighs and legs in wet kisses. My hands traced lazy circles on his ass as my mouth moved closer to him, wanting to taste him and feel his hardness. My tongue flicked out and caught the head of his cock, tasting the bead of pre-cum gathered there. I continued to tease him with light flicking movements of my tongue and he moaned my name.

I knew what he wanted and I gradually drew his hard, throbbing cock into my mouth, sucking hard and taking him deep into my throat and he gasped at the sensation.

My hand reached up and gripped him around the base, moving along his shaft in time with the movements of my mouth, my other hand reached back and caressed his balls and I lightly tickled and teased them as I sucked him. Simon began to thrust his hips, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth, his gasps and moans increasing with every movement. He was close to orgasm now but wasn't ready to finish just yet, so he pulled back from me and leaned down to kiss me again, as he rolled me over on my stomach and moved behind me.


Without warning, he pushed himself deep and roughly into me – just how I like it. His hands gripped my hips firmly, pulling me closer to him as he thrust into me. In no time flat, I was gasping underneath him, working my way toward another orgasm. That's when things took a turn I had never expected.

Simon grabbed my hair with one hand and wrapped his other hand around me, to pull me close to him so he could whisper in my ear. He'd done this before, always taking care not to hurt me too much, and it never stopped driving me wild. Most times, he would just tell me not to cum until he said so. This time, however, what he said sent a chill up and down my spine.

"You've been a naughty girl, sassing me like that earlier. I hope you're ready for your punishment."

With that he let go of my hair and ran his hand down to my clit.Some punishment, I thought to myself as his fingers pushed me even closer to cumming. I was panting raggedly and started moaning when he suddenly let go of me and pushed me down into the bed. I whimpered lightly, but he reminded me that this was punishment.

And that's exactly when I realized what he had in mind. Still thrusting his cock in and out of me, he slowly started working his now moistened finger into my ass. I had only done anything anal once before long ago, and it had hurt so much that I decided I didn't want to try it again. Needless to say, feeling Simon's intrusion, I tensed up. Immediately, I felt his large hand smack hard against my ass cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. "But if you tense up like that, there's nothing I can do that will stop it hurting. I highly suggest you relax." I guess he could sense what I was going to say next because before I could utter a word he said "This is going to happen no matter what. It's up to you if it hurts or not."

With that, I did my best to relax and focus on how great his cock felt inside me. After a few moments, I was relaxed and working my way towards another orgasm. Simon, again used my wetness to re-lube his fingers and then started working into my ass. This time I stayed relaxed and I felt no pain. The feel of his cock inside me and his finger penetrating my ass was actually starting to turn me on in a way that I never expected. We kept that up for a few minutes before he withdrew and shifted slightly so that his cock rested against my ass.

Slowly, gently he pushed upwards, his cock against my ass. I started tensing up again, but was straining to keep myself relaxed. "It might help if you finger yourself for this," he said, as he continued guiding his cock into me. I moved my fingers down to my clit and almost immediately my apprehension subsided. I leaned back into him, as he continued guiding himself into my ass. I felt stretched wide as we continued our snail pace. Now and then, he'd check to make sure that I was ok and that things were moist enough for me before he continued on.

Slowly he pressed into me, deeper inside virgin territory, watching as his cock slid into my ass inch by slow inch. He withdrew slightly and then pressed back into me, allowing me to get used to the sensations before picking up the pace. Listening to his breathing and hearing his moans I knew it was taking all of his willpower to not thrust hard and deep into me. Finally, I felt his hips resting firmly against my ass and I knew he had finally sunk all the way in. He paused for a few moments to let me get used to him as he leaned down to my ear and whispered "I suggest you work them fingers into a frenzy because this is just the beginning."

He started out with short and shallow thrusts at first, and he checked to make sure a few times that I was ok. But, soon enough his strokes became longer, deeper strokes. The action of my fingers along with his thrusts was incredible – I was thoroughly surprised at how enjoyable having my ass fucked was. I started to meet his thrusts as he began fucking me harder and harder.

Simon's moans increased and he penetrated me faster. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips roughly and impaled my body onto him. That was all it took and I was in the throes of one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever had in my life. His orgasm followed mine within seconds. I could feel every jerk of his cock as he pumped his cum into me for what seemed an eternity.

Simon held me tightly to him, his arms around me and his head resting on my back, both of us still shaking from the intensity of our orgasms.