Punishment and Amusement Pt. 01

Story Info
A gift to the queen is full of promise.
814 words
3.53
13.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held court today. Today was quite special indeed. I usually run my kingdom from the cabinet meetings and whisper campaigns. I was brought a gift, a special present from a nearby village to celebrate my return. I had to return, I had been abroad to long and even I feared my lands and people would be unprotected in my continued absence. Therefore I returned.

The gift walked into court bearing a box and a letter. The letter read:

My Lady,

We of Sylvanpath wish you to receive this your toy. He is a wild man we found wandering around the glades of our village. He has the look of your people and the language, as much as we could coax of him. His name is Toy. It is the only word he responds to. May he bring you much amusement.

Regards,

The people of Sylvanpath

The box contained some of the finest golden chain and deep crimson dyed leather cuffs lined with black wool fleece. There were cuffs for wrists and ankles. There was an adjustable leather strap that could be tightened around his cock alone or his cock and testicles. Finally there was a beautifully tooled leather collar with TOY written in the flowing Sylvan script.

The man stood stiffly before me. He was of an age with my father, although younger. He was vaguely familiar in face and form. I descended the dais and paced around him as he stood there rigid. I placed one well manicured finger onto the collar in the box and I could see the front of his trousers bulge as he swallowed difficultly. I took the box and placed it into one of my guards hands. Toy dropped his arms and looked forward with a shadow of fear behind his eyes. The sylvan design to his clothing was a beauty to behold. They artfully used my favorite color of red as decorative detail in his wrapped clothing of shades of black and gray.

With the toe of my silver heeled sandal; I flipped the toggle on the ankle of his breeches and the leg split open, the weight of the silver hardware pulling them away from the muscular form of his pale leg. I lifted the other foot and took my toe to the toggle on his other leg. Now both pant legs hung between his legs like a warrior's loincloth. I took one hand and flipped the tongue of the toggle at his waist. The trousers landed in a tangle of gray and black fabric. The light from the aether lantern chandelier caused the silver clasps to wink and glint from the pile. The toy's tunic was tented at his groin and his trim legs trembled. I traced my fingers over his clenched fists and flicked the clasps at his wrists. The sleeves swung down and the clasps bumped his hips and the tunic fabric fluttered; the ripple of fabric clouded the view of his hardened manhood momentarily.

Trailing my fingers up to his shoulders, I opened the clasps and the weight pulled the tunic to drape from his neck only. The sleeve clasps swung toward his groin and the pull of the fabric elicited a groan from my new toy. My guards placed their hands on their hilts and my toy's eyes widened and he licked his lips. Placing my hands on either side of his face I brought his face down a few inches so I could press my lips to his forehead. As he lifted his head back up, tears forming below his lowered lashes; I dropped my hands and triggered the last clasps on either side of his neck. The weighted tunic slid rapidly down his chest and over his rigid cock. His stomach clenched as he reacted to the sensation of the soft fabric stroke his cock.

Perfectly nude and in full view of the court. I beckoned to the guard holding the box and removed the collar. I placed the collar around his neck and the held my thumb to the lock. The lock glowed green with alchemical fire. From that moment on, only I could open that lock as it became attuned to my life force. I then placed the wrist cuffs on, one wrist at a time. His eyes widened in surprise as I grasped his cock and buckled the cock strap into place. Precum rose to bead at the head of his penis as it stated his excitement at the humiliation. Finally I knelt down and placed the cuffs on one ankle at a time. A separate guard offered me his arm to raise myself up. I waved him away and extended my hand towards my new toy. He took my hand and stiffly helped me regain my feet. I took the handle of the short leash and led him to his new place and home.