Punishment and Payback

Story Info
Mistress must punish her pet.,but then the girl get a treat.
709 words
3.74
24.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoes were absolutely beautiful. They were black pumps, the kind that made a clicking sound on hard floors. The girl had been forbidden from looking her mistress in the eyes, and so she watched her shoes. She knelt before Mistress Felicia's desk, a few feet back on the thin rug that covered the floor, waiting for a command. She waited as her mistress feet crossed in front of her, crossing at the ankles as Felicia perched on the end of the desk. There was a pause, and she felt her Mistress's eyes on her. She did not shy away, although she was completely bare except for her collar.

"You've been very good not to look at me, pet. Do you know why I ordered you not to do so?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And why is that, pet?" She swallowed.

"Because I masturbated in the shower this morning, Mistress."

"That's right, you were a bad pet. Your orgasms are for my pleasure, not anytime you want one. Do you want to get back into my good graces?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Then go to the toy-box, and pick out the long flogger." She could imagine her Mistress's hair jostle as she nodded her head in the direction of the toys. She stood, and crossed the spare office room to the unlocked chest. She easily found the specified toy near the bottom of the chest, and brought it over, kneeling again before presenting it with arms outstretched.

"Thats the one. Now;I want to watch you flog yourself, a hundred times. Count them for me." The girl counted out the thudding strokes in the soft voice that her Mistress preferred she use.

One...

Two...

Three...

On it went. The tails of the flogger hit her all over her upper back. Every ten strokes she switched hands to make sure her bruises were pleasingly even. The ice cubes in her Mistress's glass tinkled as she watched the punishment progress. After a while, her focus shrank down to only the sound of the flog, her counting, and the feeling in her back, a heavy, painful thudding. But eventually she finished, and her focus telescoped out again.

"Very good, pet. You never flinched. If only you had the same self-control this morning." Her Mistress paused for a sip. "You may look at me now. But if you want to please me, there is something else you must do." She looked up. Her Mistress's gaze was sharp and predatory in a way that made the pet feel tightness in her center instantly.

"Anything, Mistress. What would you have me do?" Her mistress's mouth curled up in a sharp smirk. She sat more firmly on the desk, and parted her legs a little.

"Come here and please me." The girl took the few steps to reach her mistress, and knelt between her Mistress's thighs, reaching up to push up the front of the skirt. She nudged apart her Domme's thighs as she went, eager to lick a stripe up her Mistress's vulva.

Felicia sighed with pleasure as her pet began to eat her out. She was already eager from watching her punish herself. Her pet was always so eager, so eager to please...

The girl was in the midst of sucking on the lower lips when she felt a hand grip tight in her hair, tugging enough to cause pain and make her redouble her efforts. Her mistress was humming lowly in pleasure. She took a moment to think about how unfortunate that her Mistress was so quiet. She never screamed in pleasure, but simply hummed and moaned lowly, the pitch altering with what the girl did. But after several minutes of tongue-fucking, her Mistress began to pant. She took this as the queue to begin nibbling on the clit in front of her, and after about a minute of this, the Domme began to cum.

The first thing that happened was that Felicia's grip on her sub's hair tightened and she pushed the girl's head hard in between her legs. For a moment, neither of them breathed as the orgasm crashed—one from pleasure, and the other slightly suffocated.

Finally, Felicia eased the girls head back and began to stroke her hair, murmuring, "Good girl...my sweet little pet..."