Punishment at Work

Story Info
Roy punishes T for poor work performance.
2.4k words
3.91
127.5k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers

My boss, Roy, gets so frustrated with employees who do poor work and make no effort to improve their work. Even after repeated written and verbal warnings there is only slight improvement. Since our warehouse is out in the middle of nowhere and getting any kind of workers is hard he does try to keep who we have and help them improve, but some call for drastic punishment.

He called me into his office on a Friday morning for our usual weekly meeting. We went over the weeks output and the plans for the next week. When we got to the end of the agenda and had discussed what needed to be set up for Monday, he asked me to find him two of the biggest, roughest warehouse guys we had who might like a little overtime today. Roy told me he had a little project he needed done here in his office and needed some strong help.

I said, no problem, returned to my office and made a few calls to the warehouse supervisors. Soon enough two of our biggest roughest warehouse guys, arrived to receive their assignment. I had them sit for a moment while I called Roy to let them know that I had the help he needed.

“Good,” he said. “but I am not quite ready to see them yet, I’d like you to call T down to my office right away, I need to have a discussion with her about her work, and when she comes down bring her in with the warehouse guys.

“OK, I will get her down here right away.”

With that, I called T and told her that Roy wanted to see her. A few moments later she was at my office door and we all went in together. Roy has a very large office with a huge desk at one end, a conference table with chairs on the other side, a leather couch on the other wall and space in the middle for demonstrations.

When we walked in, closed the door, we were all surprised to see an old fashioned “stock” in the middle of the demonstration area. It was the kind of contraption that you stick your head and hands into, but this one seemed a bit shorter than those I have seen at historical restorations. I also saw that Roy's large golden retriever, Red, was laying by his desk. OK, I am thinking what is going on here.

“T”, Roy said “instead of better, your work is getting worse. Your attendance is poor and when you are here you spend your time at the soda machine instead of your desk. I have decided that some corrective action is needed.” She had a scared look on her face and none of us really knew what was going to happen.

“Carol”…he turned to me “have a seat on the couch, no need to take notes” he said looking at the steno pad and pen in my hand. “Bill and Fred is it?, Help T into the stocks and mind you be gentle.” Did I mention the Bill and Fred are both over six feet with biceps the size of my thigh?

They each took and arm and “helped” T into to the stocks and secured her there, she was none to happy about this and did give a valiant struggle, which only succeeded and making her a bit sweaty and deschevld. I mentioned that the stocks seemed a little shorter than those I had seen and they were. It was shorter so that when a person was secured in them the prisoners behinds tips up a bit.

Even though we work in a mostly warehouse environment, Roy is very specific about our dress code in the office. Women wear skirts (the shorter the better according to Roy) and men shirt and tie. The result of this was the when T was in the stocks we could all see her behind. This was summer and it was so hot that most of us women, including T went without hose. Today was no exception and we could all see the little red bikini panties she wore.

“Get that skirt out of the way Bill” Roy commanded.

T got a terrified look on her face, but with a smirk Bill complied, and I could see he brushed his hand across her pussy as removed her skirt.

“Boys” Roy said as he got up and walked around the stocks so he was standing at T’s bottome while he addressed Bill and Fred ”I asked for some help with this assignment. And I think that by what I present before you, you have an idea of what I need done. (for punctuation he slapped her behind) You have my permission to do whatever you think is a fit punishment for T (another slap). She really has been such a poor worker I think she needs a reminder of who is in charge and that she is here to be paid to do a job.” And with a final resounding slap he returned to his large leather desk chair to supervise and watch the “punishment”.

From my vantage point on the couch I could not only see T’s red face but the bulge in the boys jeans. Bill was still standing behind T and brazenly cupped his hand on her pussy…she screamed and them whimpered. Ignoring her he massaged her panty covered pussy, pushing a finger in now and again.

“Take them off” Bill said. He was also enjoying the scene, leaning back in his chair, gently stroking a growing bulge in his dress pants.

Bill swiftly ripped her panties off, leaving her bare pussy for every one to see. Fred wanted to get in on the act, he walked over to her side and grabbed a breast, twisting a nipple through her blouse. Bill’s hand returned to action, finger fucking her and of course in spite of the humiliation her pussy was getting wetter.

“What is this supposed to do!!” She screamed.

“Get me hard, for one” Bill said.

“This is what the punishment will be for those who refuse to improve their work, and after today I will expect you to report to work dressed appropriately and ready to do your work well. And for the next week, appropriately will mean no panties, and I will inspect. If your work does not improve we will have to make your punishment more public. Bill, please do continue, and Fred I think her blouse and bra are not necessary for this.”

T was now not only secured in the stocks but totally naked for all to see, and fondle. Even Red was enjoying this and the scent of sex filled the air. He had gotten up and wandered over to the stocks to see what exactly was going on. T was franticly trying to free herself, to no avail of course. She was in the stocks with one burly man mauling her breasts and the other at her pussy. Red was very interested and when Bill saw this he withdrew his hand and gave some space to Red to sniff and explore her body. He sniffed her all over and pushed his nose everywhere he could. He must have liked what he saw because his big wet tongue came out and licked her pussy tentatively but after that with more gusto, lapping and slurping, while the boys tweaked and almost mauled her breasts.

Even for me the scene was getting too hot and my hands were under my skirt fondling my wet pussy, while Roy now had his hard prick in his hand.

Back at the stocks Fred pushed Red out of the way to have his own turn at her pussy. Red must have been tired because he returned to his place on the floor by the desk. Fred had his own cock out and while he slurped at her pussy he was stroking himself. “Go ahead and do her hard” Said Roy.

Fred needed no more encouragement, stood up and with a quick thrust of his him slammed himself into her. I could see her shoulders hit the padded end of the stocks with each thrust of his hips. Bill was standing at her head and had shoved his prick into her mouth. She had no way to get away from him, although I could see that she was not really interested in sucking his prick she did so. Gagging from time to time. The scene was so hot, I couldn’t help myself, my pussy was so hot and I was fucking myself so hard….

I saw Roy at his desk and his big prick in his hand, I walked over to him and stood with my back to him almost in front of his chair. I didn’t want to block his view of Fred and Bill, put my hands on the desk and slowly leaned over so that my bum with my cum soaked panty covered pussy was right in front of him. He needed no more invitation and I could feel his hands explore what I had to offer. He took no time to pull my panties off replace his hand with his cock. It was stiffer than ever!! Roy pushed me over the desk and presented his prick my pussy hole and filled me. He fucked me while we both watched the “punishment area”.

Bill and Fred had now changed places with Bill this time presenting his huge prick to her bottom hole. Even in her state T whimpered “no” which went unheard and unheeded. His prick was wet with her saliva and with some of her own wetness smeared on her bottom he pushed in, not even her scream of pain stopped him. He battered her bum while Fred forced her to suck his prick on each stroke. Meanwhile Roy is doing delicious things to my hot pussy, reaching around to tweak my clit at the same time.

The fucking continued this way for some time until I could almost feel a tension in the air as the three men approached their orgasms, and sure enough one after another they shot their loads, Roy into me, Bill into T’s innards and Fred pulled out to cum all over her face.

A moment of quite filled the room as Roy withdrew from me and returned his prick to his pants, the perfectly pressed kind with cuffs.

“T, I hope that you understand that I am serious about seeing an improvement in your work.” She gave him a decidedly dirty look, which he did not appreciate. “Well I guess we are not quite done here. T, I don’t think you understand how serious I am, Bill comer over so that T can clean you off. And I mean clean!!!” The look on T’s face was obviously one of fear and shock and when Bill presented his soft and soiled member to her she tried to get away but the stocks did their part and she had no choice but to comply. She did and then it was Fred’s turn, but really he was clean and her licking just made him hard again. ”Fred I see that you can continue this lesson, please do fuck her again, and hard…I know that I can count on you for that.”

Fred had no problem in complying, he went back around to the other side of the stock and with no preliminaries fucked her hard. His hand gripped her hips hard to pull them together in loud smacks at every stroke. We could all hear him slapping against her bottom until he was ready to shot his stream. Roy here interrupted “ Shoot your cum all over her”.

Fred was happy to comply and when he was ready to explode pulled out and gave her a shower of cum. T was not looking happy.

“T, I want you to understand that I expect your work to improve as well as your attitude or I will take this punishment out to the warehouse floor and it will not just be Bill and Fred but anyone who chooses to take his time with you.” She looked at him with scared eyes and nodded.

“Boys, let her up and help her dress.” Bill and Fred let her out of the stocks and helped her on with her clothes but when Bill held her panties out to her Roy stopped him.

“Not those, give them here.” Roy held out his hand and Bill brought them over. ”Remember? No panties for a week, and I will inspect, and no discussion of what went on here today, no one will believe you anyway.”

With that, T was escorted from the office and back to her desk. I stayed back with Roy for a moment for a bit more of my own fun.

“Should I have taken minutes of this meeting?” I asked.

“Hmmm…I guess we should go over high points (he tweaked my nipples) of the meeting so that the minutes can be accurate.” His hand on my bare wet pussy “I think this was the first item on the agenda.” His middle finger was in my hot wet hole, “and we moved on to here.” His finger wiggled and trust in and out and then his hand ran the length of my pussy from clit to bum hole, tweaking that little entrance.

“Let me do a quick rundown of the other items,” and with that he stood up and kissed my deeply with one hand still on my pussy, and pushed me backward on the desk. Quicker than I had thought possible his prick was out and in me. Thrusting hard, his hands all over me. As he thrust in and out of me his breath became quicker as did mine…we came together…all over the desk. I think the cleaning woman would have fun time tonight.

“I think that that covers the high points of this meeting. I will need the minutes on my desk tomorrow morning.”

“No problem, will you need them in duplicate?”

Roy stopped to think a moment and finally said ”Yes I think I will need them in duplicate, right here on my desk.” He dipped his finger in the wet spot on his desk and brought it to his lips. ”Yes,” he said almost dreamily "in duplicate.”

ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers