Punishment Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had reached the fifteen and was about to put the paddle down when he heard her beg. He relished her begging, reveled in her confession, and because she begged so prettily, he wasn't about to deny her this one thing. His smile was the darkest it had ever been as he frantically waved the paddle; sweat beading on his forehead as he sensed her impending explosion. Like the crescendo of a musical passage needing the finale percussion, he released one final furious wallop.

Her world exploded as he unleashed the leather with all his strength against her flaming ass. She moaned whorishly as her hips bucked against his thighs, her breath caught in her throat, her pussy convulsed, flooding her nectar over his pants. She was lost in an inky oblivion, floating in a sweet mix of pleasure and pain.

He held her as she swam in orgasmic bliss, feeling the flood of her juice soaking his pants and her hips bearing down against his thighs. He was transfixed by her display. He suspected she'd enjoy a dressing down, especially by him, but was truly amazed that she begged for more...not only more, but also harder.

He felt her begin to relax against him, her breathing becoming more normal as he lightly rubbed her ignited ass, "Well Kay, have you learned your lesson?"

Her voice husky as she lied, "Yes John, it's a lesson I will never forget." Knowing he couldn't see her face behind the curtain of sweat-drenched hair, she smiled secretly, as her mind worked on how best to set another punishment date.

12