Punishment Delivered

Story Info
She receives her punishment for thinking she is too old.
959 words
3.9
50k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come out to the living room after dinner and take your hand. "Little Girl, it's time to receive your punishment." You lower your head and swallow, and I can see your face blush and am sure that those butterflies have returned ten fold.

"Yes Sir."

You follow me into the bedroom and then stand next to me on the bed. I bend down and pull your chin up so you are facing me. I bend down and kiss you gently. "Remember why you are getting punished? I had told you not to apologize for who you are, remember?" You nod as my hands gently stroke your hair. "What did you do today?"

"I said I wish I was as beautiful as those 18 year old women who I have to train. I said that I bet that you wish that I was as young as they were."

I nod. "Get undressed Little Girl." I sit down on the bed and watch you undress. I know how shy you are still about being exposed and having me just watching. You know that I tell you are attractive and so beautiful and like all of you, but still you hesitate for just a moment and I see look of uncertainty cross you face.

You take a breath and answer. "Yes Sir." You start by unbuttoning your shirt and all to soon I watch you step out of those lace panties.

"Good girl. You are getting much better. Now, go and return with the paddle." I smile as I see your face and see your flustered expression. In an almost panic striven voice you mutter, "But when you gave me a choice between your hand or the paddle I said your hand...Sir," you add at the last moment as you see my expression.

"Your exact words were I should START with my hand, but I said I would determine if the paddle was necessary. I have not made up my mind. So, I ask again, please bring me the paddle." I see your face flush again and can almost see your fear and excitement radiate from you. Without another word you leave and return with the black paddle. I take it from your hand and place it on the bed next to me. "Now lay down face down on the bed next to me Little Girl." With just a moment of hesitation you do as I ask of you.

I reach over and grab your hands and pull them behind your back. "Hold them here." I take my tie off and tie your hands together. My hand caresses your ass and I finger your wet slit. "You are dripping Little Girl." I take the wet finger and bring it to my lips. "Oh...you taste so good." I inhale your scent and then return to the task at hand. "So...paddle," And my hand picks up the paddle and rubs it over your soft skin. "Or my hand," and I then rub the palm over you ass. I alternate between the two. "Well you did say we should start with my hand." I set the paddle down for the time and my hand goes back to caressing your ass. I then start to smack each cheek with my hand with a cupped hand with each hit making a nice loud smack. "Harder Little Girl?" I ask after a few slaps.

"Oh...yes Sir." I smack your ass harder. "Harder Sir!" I hear from you. I straighten my hand and spank you again. "Ow." I hear you squeak quietly. I spank you again, and again, and again. After a minute of this treatment I can hear your rapid breathing and can see you nice red cheeks glowing below me. I stop and start to slide my fingers to your wet pussy and start to finger fuck you plunging two thick fingers in and out of you bringing you close to your orgasm.

"Are you ready for the paddle now?" I ask her as I pull out my fingers, pick up the paddle, and start to rub it over your sensitive ass cheeks.

"Oh no Sir! Please not the paddle!" I hear you whine.

"Shush," I tell you. I then give your ass one slap causing you a short cry. I then push the handle of the paddle into your dripping pussy and start to fuck you with it hard and fast. My fingers of my other hand are under you rubbing your rock hard clit.

I hear your moans increase in pitch and volume. "May I cum Sir? Please please please let me cum. I have learned my lesson. I need to cum Sir please let me cum."

I concentrate on fingering your clit faster. "Cum for me My Little Girl. Let me hear you cum for me."

You cry out, "Oh Fuck! OHHHHHHHHH. GOD! AAAAAAAHHHHH!" As you cum hard, I see your body shake from the strength of your orgasm. "Oh you've got to be kidding me! Oh God!. Grrrrrrrr." I hear you as the volume starts to get softer till it sounds like a purr. I take the paddle out of your pussy and then untie your hands and lay down next to you.

"You are a good girl Susan. I hope you remember that I like you just as you are. I love your body, mind, and soul. Do not think that you are less then who you are. You are more beautiful and sensual then those brainless eighteen year olds you train." I give you a kiss and roll over onto my back. "Now come here Little Girl and show me how you feel about me." Smiling you roll over and start to undress me. "Yes Sir," you say smiling.