Punishment Fun

Story Info
Public punishment for not listening.
1.7k words
4
46.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, baby girl. You are going to pay."

His voice slithered low, breath hot against her ear. That voice she loved so much, the one that could drive her to levels of pleasure she'd never felt before, sent a shot of fear down her spine. And that shot made her instantly wet. Wet, but still afraid.

"Did you think you could play, tease me, without punishment? You'll learn."

His voice continued, striking nerves and causing her breath to hitch. Her hands balled against the need to move away, her nipples pulled hard and taut at the promise.

They were in the back of a cab, going somewhere that he wouldn't say. He'd leaned against her and whispered while trailing his hands up her legs, across her breasts. He brought it to her face, briefly cupping her cheek and turning her head for a kiss before bringing his fingertips to her eyes and lightly dragging them downward, forcing her eyes to close. Once closed, he fastened a blindfold around her head.

"Keep quiet, or it will be worse for you. Give me your hands."

She offered her hands and felt silken rope wrap quickly around them, making them useless. She felt him test the hold and make an almost soundless grunt of approval.

"You will do everything I tell you to, without question. Understand?"

She nodded, still submitting to his earlier order to be quiet. She felt him rustle around next to her before bringing something to her lips. Round, rubber.

"Open."

He positioned the ball gag in her parted mouth and fastened it. Tied up, gagged & blindfolded, her panties had no chance against the involuntary flood that was pouring out of her.

"One more thing."

More rustling and then she felt the familiar touch at the front of her neck. Instinctively she bowed her head, allowing him to fasten the collar easily. Another click and she felt the weight of the leash pull it slightly down, laying for the moment on her chest and shoulder.

"That's my good girl. Let's see how good you'll be tonight. And you better be good, considering how bad you've been this week."

She felt the cab slow to a stop, and he opened the door. Gently he guided her legs through the opening and helped her to stand. She waited for a moment while he paid, and then felt him tug on the leash and grip her elbow, propelling her forward. She could hear deep beats, music that wasn't loud but could be felt. A slight breeze danced across her skin and she wondered if anyone could see her like this. She felt her cheeks turn hot at the thought. Was there someone right now taking pictures of her? She struggled to focus on her footsteps, trusting him to not let her fall but not wanting to trip and look clumsy. After a minute of walking slowly forward, she heard him knock on the door.

The music swelled as the door opened, and a man's voice chuckled. "I see you have the password. Please, come in."

He pushed her forward again, careful to tell her when to step over the threshold. Once inside, she heard the door close behind her and the temperature warm up. When the door was shut, he bent over and undid the straps to her high heeled sandals. "Step out". She removed her feet from the shoes, losing 3-4 inches of height as she did so.

"I'm going to untie your hands. Don't move." He untied the ropes at her wrists and pushed her hands down to her sides. He moved around to her back and felt the zipper of her dress part slowly, exposing the fact that she wore nothing underneath. The dress slid down her arms, pooling at her feet. "Present", he ordered. Nervously she raised her arms and placed her hands on the back of her neck. This position straightened her posture, bringing her breasts front and center. He came back around front and admired her beauty. There she stood, naked except for a collar, blindfold and gag. The gag was making her drool, long lines of wetness trailing down from her chin to those tits he loved so much. He grinned and pinched one hard nipple, eliciting an involuntary squeal from behind the gag. He could see how red her face was and knew she would be soaked. Briefly he reached down to explore her folds and came away with his fingers dripping.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy tonight. Come." He took the leash and led her down a hallway to a small room. In that room, he had her sit on a table and retied her hands so they were attached to her wide spread thighs. He then anchored those ties to the table, and leaned a cushion behind her back. Once done, she was leaning slightly back, legs spread wide. She was exposed, unable to move and at his mercy.

He moved close, touching and tweaking, enjoying her helplessness. After a moment, she felt the bite of the clamps on her nipples. The slight pain only amplified her arousal, making her moan. His hands continued their play, moving lower, testing her wetness. She felt cool metal press against her ache, then pull back. It came again, resting against her ass, and she knew he was going to fill her there. The plug, wet with her own juices, pushed against her tightness unrelentingly. She breathed out to relax and felt it enter her, leaving her filled. Mouth, ass & nipples sensitized, restrained, her pussy throbbed with need.

He watched her squirm and leaned forward again, sliding the egg shaped vibrator deep in her pussy. She moaned again, clamping down, completely full. She felt her mind start to slip, unable to focus on anything but the need in her core.

"Remember when you played without permission? All those times you came and then teased me with how I couldn't stop you? Well, tonight is your payback. You are the entertainment at this party. You are going to be the game. I'm going to pass this remote around, and everyone here will be able to control it. The object is to see how close they can get you to orgasm without taking you over. Everyone is going to watch you squirm and beg. And it's going to be a long game. Oh, and I have a Hitachi here. We'll be using that too."

"UGNNGNGNGHHHH!" Noises came from behind the gag, noises that sounded like "No" and "Please".

He laughed. "Yup, you are in for it. I hope you enjoyed those times on your own, because you aren't cumming tonight." With that, she felt the pulse of the egg inside her switch on, and her hips rocked. "And if you are good, really good, and show me how sorry you are you didn't listen, maybe I'll let you cum tomorrow. But if you aren't, and you cum again without my permission, we'll be here again next week. Let's see if you really want to be my good girl."

"Noooooooo" was the muffled response. "I'll gooood, I pwwammssee, pwlse!!"

The vibrator kicked up a notch in response, finding a pulse that forced the rest of her conscious mind out the window. Nothing existed anymore except the fire inside. Each vibration and move set off one of the toys on her or in her, forcing her to buck as much as she could while restrained.

He flung the door open and yelled "Party's on! If you make her cum, you lose!" What felt like a hundred people swelled into the room, witness to her pleasure-torture. The vibrator changed pace often, keeping her close but off balance. The hitachi came on, pressed so lightly against her clit she felt like she'd explode... but as soon as she got close it would go away, leaving her to whimper in frustration. Time lost all meaning; it seemed like it went on for hours. Her whole body was on edge, shaking, sweat poured off of her, caveman like noises emanated from her in a concerto of need.

"Are you sorry now? Are you going to listen?" His words trickled up through the haze of desperation.

"Yussss!!" The strangled yes was accompanied by a vigorous head nod.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"Yoouuuuuuuu!!"

"And it cums when I say, right?!"

"YUSSS! Youuuu! Only youuuuu!!"

The vibrations never stopped. The remote continued to get passed around while he spoke to her. The hitachi was used off an on. Random tugs on the chain kept her nipples hard and aware. He knew this but wanted to make sure she learned her lesson.

"You are going to be a good girl now, aren't you? Do whatever Daddy says?"

"Yussss, pleassee!"

"Ok. I'm going to untie you. And you are going to show me how grateful you are to have me own your pussy. Understand? No more cumming unless I say. Got it?"

"Yess, oh god, yess, please!"

With that, he untied her hands and legs and removed the now drenched gag from between her lips. Carefully he maneuvered her weak body to the floor on her knees, leaving the plug and the remote in place.

"Show me."

She took a deep breath and lunged for his cock like a starving woman. She licked and sucked and deep throated, all while looking him in the eye to show him how grateful she was. She didn't care that a roomful of people were watching, didn't care that she was covered in sweat and drool and juice that had dripped down her thighs; she only knew her only purpose right now was to please him.

"Oh, that's a good girl. That's how you do it. Yes, right there". His hands cupped her head and pushed her onto him, reaching her throat with the length of his hardness.

"Right there. Keep sucking. Oh, yeah, it's coming. You want my load, princess? Want a hot thick mouthful of my love?" She tried to say yes but could only manage a "hmmpf" around the cock that was stretching her lips around it.

"UGGGGHHHH!!" He exploded in her mouth, filling it with his seed. She swallowed it all eagerly and licked him clean, grateful to be his. She still ached and throbbed and needed to cum so badly, but as he had demonstrated, her release was his to grant.

She looked up and smiled at the look on his face.

"That's my good girl. I think you learned your lesson. Let's clean you up and go home. Tomorrow may be a good day for you."