Punishment Goes Both Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers

I was just a warm body with holes to be taken wherever for their pleasure, I was totally at their mercy. A sudden spasm of pleasure coursed through my pussy, spread up to my breasts and heated my face just as I thought this. I realised with a little alarm that I was turned on by what they were doing to me, vulnerable and with no control of the situation. The hands at my pussy and bottom continued in their relentless persecution, building my arousal but their inexperience and their constant fighting to push each out of the way was preventing any build up to satisfaction. I was just left hovering in a turmoil of anger and embarrassment but also of sheer lust.

The cock in my mouth was now setting up a steady rhythm, he clearly had more experience. The others surrounding me were still rubbing constantly around my face and those who had climaxed already, I could feel, were beginning to grow hard again.

Someone who must know more about women took over the rubbing at my pussy and began to work on my clitoris deliberately slowly, leaving the others to fight and paw over my bottom. They slipped fingers in and out of me, burrowing deeply, sometimes ramming in and out and then slowly exploring. The one at my pussy just continued to rub and rub and rub. Now I could feel the heat building. The one in my mouth suddenly pulled back slightly until only the end of his cock was in my mouth, sitting on my tongue. He gripped my head tightly in his hands before he spasmed and jets of sperm spurted onto my tongue and filled mouth.

As he did I found myself rubbing my tongue up and down the underside of his cock end up to his hole and back, knowing this would increase his pleasure.

As he finished hands pushed me roughly forwards and forced my face down, almost onto the tiles.

I tried to steady myself and saw at least 6 different bodies kneeling around me. There were more behind.

A muffled voice said "Hold her." I felt hands grabbing my body all over, keeping me in that position. I could feel their hot flesh through the showering water and steam and writhed against them. Someone pushed a knee between my thighs and my own knees slid apart in the soapy water. A cock pushed against my pussy and slid inside. I groaned into the steam but no one heard.

Again I heard a muffled voice saying "You get some shampoo and work her arse. Get as many fingers in there as possible. We'll all take her cunt but that hole is gonna be ours too."

I shuddered at the coarse language and their clear intentions. They crowded around me and again I could feel hard cocks pushing into my skin all around my body. The cock in my pussy began to pump in and out and I felt a very slippery finger slide deep into my bottom hole, pulling in and out in counterpoint to the cock in me.

"Two." said the voice again and I felt a pressure on my little ring as two fingers thrust into me. Thankfully he paused for a few seconds as I got used to the stretch before he slid back out and in again. The heat in my pussy was beginning to grow as there was no way the attentions of that pumping cock could be ignored and I began to move against him.

"Look at her." Someone said, "She's into it. Shag her hard."

I felt a spike of cold run up my back at those words, realising that it was turning me on to have them treat me like this. There was no way to fight now and I wouldn't have done so now in any case.

"Three." said that commanding voice behind me and three fingers pushed and stretched at my tortured little hole, squirming their way inside, widening me more than ever before. The cock inside me jerked spasmodically and he thrust hard, gripping my hips as he shot his sperm deep into me.

Immediately he pulled out another took his place. With no care he just rammed hard all the way in as if desperate not to have another take his place.

"God." I thought "There must be 8 of them."

The fingers pumped away at my bottom only to be replaced by someone else who kept stretching me open. He ejaculated hard into me, grunting as he did so only to be replaced by another before I could pause.

My own climax was building and I could do nothing to stop it. Even with these inexperienced ministrations, the sheer force and energy was causing me to lose control. Those remaining pushed against me and I could feel all those slippery cocks pushing into my sides, against my breasts, being rubbed and down my back even as they fought to push their own fingers up into my bottom. The very idea that they were all going to fuck me but also to fuck my bottom seemed to be making them harder and for those who had come already, to recover incredibly quickly.

The cocks plunging in and out of my pussy continued one after the other seemingly endlessly. Then, just after another had pumped himself to satisfaction in my swollen and aching pussy that voice came through again.

"Now we take her arse." he laughed.

I shook inside as he said this but he hadn't finished yet.

"No, Let's take her airtight." he said.

They all started laughing at that.

I couldn't grasp what he meant but he was clearly instructing them what to do.

Someone slithered down under me and I felt herself being pushed downwards, my legs splaying out as I was impaled on his re-hardened cock. The soapy tiles preventing me being able to stop myself being slid around for their play or from my knees sliding widely apart. There was no possibility of protecting my little bottom hole, it was spread wide and inviting them in.

Someone else grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth, stifling any protests I might have made. I was beyond that now and rode both of them, trying to achieve some release from my brewing tension. Then I felt a cock head pushing against my bottom hole and realised that this was the moment they had been planning for when they had spent so long probing and pushing in and out of that little hole. The soap and shampoo had made me so slippery that the cock just slid in all the way until I felt his stomach slap into my buttocks. His balls swung forward bouncing onto the bottom of my pussy, already filled with another swollen cock.

I was more full now than I had ever been and could barely rock against those three cocks all ramming hard into me. My hips began to match the thrusts into my pussy, the pleasure and slight burning from my bottom increasing my pleasure. I moaned my excitement onto the cock in my mouth which just kept pushing in and out, faster and faster.

My arousal spiralled upwards. I was so full of cock, my mind full of cock, my poor abused holes full and battered. I was pushed over the edge. I cried out, stiffening, as I rode my climax, the cocks relentlessly ploughing onwards, regardless and uncaring of me. My eyes rolled upwards and I could see spots of light flickering through my vision as wave after wave of orgasm coursed through me, stoked on and on by their incessant plunging. I felt them speed up and engorge as one after the other they orgasmed, filling me further. I collapsed then and lay on those tiles only semi conscious. I felt them slowly pulling out and moving away, though there seemed to be some grumbling as if some of them wanted to continue. The tie around my wrists was slipped off and the last of them were ushered away. I soon found myself alone in that steam filled room. After what seemed an age I got up and made for the door. I grabbed my soaking clothes and crept back to my office without seeing anyone.

I locked the door and sat there. What do I do, I thought. Who could I tell? I didn't know the names of those who had done this. Could this happen to me again? I paused and thought that through. Could I still be able to work here knowing that at any time I might be taken and used as their play-thing to be fucked in any way. Used as some sort of sex toy to sate their appetites.

A tingle spread through her pussy at the very thought.

Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers
12