Punishment in the Shoes

Story Info
Guy discovers his foot fetish.
1k words
3.88
51.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My Dear Literotica Readers...I am Alex now turned 21 and studying in College. I am an admirer of this mega-site where good stuff is giving free to its lovers. After reading many of the stories in this site, I also thinking of sharing my very special and highly confidential sexual life experience with my co-readers. As a beginner, I need your strong support and commends about this attempt which will help me to post more stories. Hope to hear from you soon...)

During my school days we had a widowed lady with her teenage daughter as our neighbor. I called the lady as aunt and I was a pet of her. Whenever I get free time I will rush to her apartment and she was my great entertainer during that days.

At the age of 19, one day we were talking little things each other. That time itself I am having an athletic body structure as I was a member of school football team. After some talk she asked me to rub her leg as it was paining to her. She was sitting in a chair and I seated in the floor. She extended her left foot in my lap and started rubbing the sole and toes with my fingers. After some massage of her sole she asked me to proceed to her calf. I looked at her face. She was closed her eyes and I felt small vibration of her body under my fingers. I started to massage her calf slowly. That time I felt some thing in my lap. Her toes were slowly travelling from my thighs to front side of the trousers. Suddenly I felt an erotic feeling and a small bulge inside my trousers. She spread her big toe and the second toe around my rigid shaft and started to jerk it up and down in a milking fashion. I was in heaven of exotic pleasure. After some fast jerks I had my first ejaculation in my life. This is the first part of my story. But I faced so many problems in my life after this incident which I am going to reveal in-front of you. So my dear reader... read on...

After this foot massage incident with aunt, I was very much interested in ladies foot. At the age of twelve I started mastaburation. It was so active like 5 times a day. I was a healthy boy having athletic type body. One day when I went to aunt's house she was not there. Only her daughter sherine 5 years elder than me was reading in her room. So decided to go back. That time I noticed sherien's high heeled shoe in the corridor. The sight of that beautiful shoe made my pennies hard. Slowly I took it by hand and unzip my pant. The rock rod spring out. I inserted the head of my hard prick into the shoe and started to rub up and down fastly. After some time I was in the edge of an orgasm. But suddenly sherine appeared on the door and stared at me with an angry look and shouted.

"Alex...You devil...what you are doing here?"

I was totally shocked. I am caught red handed. I wish to run from the place but my legs were fixed due to fear.

"Sorry..really sorry...I just can't resist...."

"Resist what...?"

Again I am in a trap. With lot of time I spit that word, "Your shoes..."

I found a mischievous smile on her face for a second. But suddenly her face turned red and she started to scold in an angry voice. "You little pervert...what you think about me. I am not your toy to play. I will tell this to your parents"

Now I am in great trouble. I am so much ashamed of my act. I have to stop her from informing my parents at any cost. I started to beg in a feeble voice. "Sherine...I done it by mistake. Please forgive me for first and last time. I will never repeat this in future....please sherine"

She raised her voice again, "Just a mistake..? Do you think so? You just see what you done to my shoe"

I looked on her shoe. It was wet with my pre-come. "Sherine...sorry. I will clean it fast"

"No...I will tell this to your parents. You should be punished properly."

"Oh...sherine, don't tell to my parents. I will obey whatever you say. You can punish me if you want"

She is seems to be impressed by this idea. She thinks a while and agreed. "Ok...I will treat you like a slave from today onwards. You should obey whatever I told you. If you break our agreement, I will tell the whole story to your parents."

I have no other way except to agree with her.

"Now come here and sit near to my leg." She ordered

She was sitting on a sofa. I went and seated on the floor near to her legs.

"Now show me what you had done before"

She is asking me to perform my favorite fantasy just in-front of her. The thought itself excited me. A tickle passed through my body. I took one of her shoes and took my hard pennies in my hand. Then I slowly put it inside the shoes. When I started to rub it on the insole suddenly she inserted her foot inside the shoe. Now my rod is sandwiched in-between her sole and the insole of the shoe. She started to crush my prick in the shoe.

"Ooooooooohhh...hhhhaaaa..." it was totally a burning sensation to me. I got heavy pain on my groin.

"little....devil ...you want my shoes...?" again she pressed her foot hard into the prick inside the shoes.

The pain was unbearable. But the same time it gave me an unknown erotic pleasure. My prick is more hard now but I started to groan with pain.

"Foot boy...take this also." By saying this she inserted big toe of other foot inside my buttocks. She pressed it way hard inside. After its entry she is started to rotate it. My god...she is fucking me on both ways....!!!

I was in the edge of my orgasm...But suddenly she ordered, "Don't come now..."

To be continued...