Punishment of an Indian Wife

Story Info
The punishment of an Indian housewife.
1.7k words
3.87
141.8k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already 32 and not married thanks to my hectic work schedule which gave me no personal time. It was just 2 in the noon of a monday and I couldn't take the boring work again. I called it a day and instead of spending time outside decided to go to straight to my home ( a small rented apartment) to take a nap. I was living in the suburbs of a famous south Indian city known for its spicy food and beautiful women.

I was about to knock my owner's house who lived in the ground floor to get the keys (they pass the keys to the maid). I realized my house was already open. I knew my maid always comes in the morning half so this had to be someone else. I slowly sneaked up the stairs to check out who it was. I saw Hemu, the grandson of my owner playing video games in my computer. The sneaky little bastard. I was about to barge in and hold his collar when I realized there was some movement in my bedroom. I leaned further down the main door and saw a silhouette. Just by the outline I knew who it was.

Rani, the 25 yr old daughter-in-law of the owner and mom of Hemu was happily going through my things. I realized this has been their favorite pass time. After her in laws take their afternoon nap she sneaks up to my house, lets her son play games and takes her own sweet time meddling with my personal stuff.

I looked down and sensed the A/c was on. The fat owner was asleep along with his wife. I knew I had solid 3 hours.

I moved in and locked the door behind me. My foot steps were loud enough to shake up both the mother and her son. Hemu was shit scared as he looked at me, his fingers shivering over the keyboard. I walked upto him and softly patted his head as I looked straight down the bedroom. Rani was hidden from Hemu because of the half closed door but I could get a clear picture of her from where I was standing. She was seated on the floor with her eyes popped out. Her whole body looked frozen and she was holding the playboy magazines which I usually hide below the mattress. She was wearing a yellow chiffon saree with matching tight blouse. Her mangalsutra was hanging near her breasts. Her curly long black hair was pulled into a loose bun. The red sindhoor in her forehead clearly visible and her saree palloo was tucked near her tummy. The saree was little raised, courtesy her sitting pose which exposed her sexy legs and the silver anklets.

She looked exactly like the indian bahu they show in wildstone ads. I looked at Hemu who was shivering now and looked down with shame and fear.

I spoke in a stern voice looking at her, "Bahut sharminda bachaa hai yeh to, bilkul apne baap jaisa" { he is a very shy kid, exactly like his dad}

Hemu was about to cry.

I put him back on his seat as his his fingers were still shivering, I softly patted his back and switched on the paused game.

"Kuchh nahi beta Kuchh nahi. Tumhari galti nahi hay yeh. Tumhari mummy ki galti hai tum kelte raho aaj mujhe tumhari mummy ko pehle saza dena hai "

{ dont worry son. Its not your mistake. Its your mom's. You keep playing as today I will punish your mom first.}

Tears rolled down his cheeks and he listened to me like a good kid and started playing looking only at the monitor.

I walked inside the bedroom and smiled wickedly at Rani. She started breathing heavily and her lovely boobs were frantically heaving up and down. Her eyes were looking at my feet as she tried to avoid eye contact. She had not moved an inch from the time I moved in.

I sat on the bed as i removed my shoes as I kept looking at her beautiful curves. She certainly was a woman who can turn the heat on in just seconds.

I stood up and went really close to her. Her head was near my crotch. I held her chin and raised her face to my crotch level. She shuddered as i touched her. Her hands were crushing the pages of the magazine in fear and shock.

I loosened my belt and pulled down my pants. She was disgusted and she looked away to the side as I stood there in my bulged up undies. My hairy legs just inches away from her body.

The door was still half open but unless Hemu got off his chair he wouldn't be able to see us and I was sure he won't move a muscle till i ask him to.

I then picked the magazine from her tight grip and threw it on the bed. I pulled her hands to my undies elastic band. She closed her eyes and tried to take her hands away. The lovely sound of her bangles filled the room. I tightly pressed her chin and made her look up at me. Her eyes were little wet yet she wasn't backing away from looking at me.

"ab utaar randi" { Now remove it you whore}

The word had its effect as she gripped her hands on the undies as her beautiful pink lips quivered. I placed my hands on her hands and slowly helped her pull down my undies.

My thick black 9 incher popped out. By now it was fully erect but foreskin was yet to be rolled back. Her lips parted and she gasped for air as she saw the massive ugly piece of meat right in front of her face. She was sweating heavily now all over her neck, hands. Her forehead and hips were all glittering with sweat.

I pulled back the foreskin revealing the purple head carrying some amount of wetness on it and she had no choice rather than look at a man proudly showing off his dick infront of her. Her eyes swelled with tears of fear.

I roughly held her hair bun with my left hand and pulled her head near my dick and she wasnt expecting it and in the movement her face brushed with the semi wet purple head. I saw her face which turned red due to embarrassment and shame. I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled her back as she her parted her lips in pain.

I guided my throbbing dick holding its base with my right hand into the small hole of parted lips. She almost threw up because of sudden inflow of the thick smell and the taste of the man's precum. The feeling of man's hot flesh on her lips was already having its effect on her body. But I held her tightly as i kept guiding the black monster deep inside her small warm mouth.

She choked and every time she choked my dick throbbed inside her mouth. She was releasing juices on my dick and that made me even more horny hearing all the sound and the lovely roll of her tongue on my black meat.

Her head was completely in my control as i clenched her long hair and started to thrust my dick in her mouth. I was constantly hitting her back throat almost gagging her and I could hear her muffled cries. Her eyes were filled with tears as she was gasping for air.

She hesitantly placed her soft hands on my hairy thighs for support while i loosened my grip from her hair. I sensed her resistance had dropped slowly and she was trying to open her lips more to accommodate the dick inside as she knew the pounding wont stop. Her hair bun loosened and her long hair spread out on her back and on her shoulders. I let my hands off her and took them to remove her palloo first. I then moved to unhook her blouse and this time she didn't resist. Just as i let my hands in her bra cups i heard her moan for first time in pleasure and her hand moved to my dick holding it for first time. I loved the grip she had on my dick a tight firm hold covering the base.

She started to suck it now and i slowed my thrusts. And then while I was enjoying the free ride, her tongue did that magic. She made her tongue swirl and lick every inch of my dick and rolled on the meat, brushing against the pumped up nerves on the surface. She brought it to the base of the purple head and gently gave few tasting flicks, which sent shivers inside my body. She loved the effect she had on me and teased me more by playing at the sensitive spot with the tip of her tongue and for the first time she was having the upper hand and i was at her mercy.

She teased by looking at my half closed eyes and let her tongue give a good wet bath to my purple head. I grunted like an animal not bothering the presence of her son next room. My legs weakened and i knew i wouldn't stand long.

She pumped my dick with both hands and swallowed it fully and let her tongue make love to my dick and then softly planted her fingers near my thighs giving it a soft scratch with her sharp finger nails.

I was beyond control and with a loud grunt i let it out ohhhhhh wowwww!! It was heaven and nothing less!!

I had never cummed like this in my whole life. I felt as if I was cumming for an eternity and kept grunting as i dumped all my seeds into her warm wet mouth.

She squirmed at first as soon as the first few shots hit her but realised she cant go out to throw it out of her mouth nor can she spoil her dress by spitting. Left with no other choice she swallowed every bit of it.

My semi erect cock was wet with her saliva and my cum. I took a moment to cherish what just happened.

She looked at me kinda preparing to leave but her curled in toes, shivering lips with marks of my cum on them and her erect nipples told me that her body wanted more.

"ab kahan ja rahi ho saali, saza to abhi shuru hua hai".

{now where are you going bitch? your punishment has just begun}

to be continued...