Punishment or a Just Reward?

Story Info
Friends play a game of Dominance and submission.
2.5k words
3.97
46.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped off the train with my pack hanging off one shoulder, and looked around. I was in town for a couple of days to visit a work-related convention, and I was going to be staying with Louise, a friend of mine from a few years back. We had met when she was a student at the school I was employed by at the time, and even though we lived in different parts of the country and rarely had a chance to meet we had stayed in touch online, and even flirted a bit on and off. She had lived in this city for a little over a year, and when I had found out that I was going there on business I had immediately asked her if I could stay over, to save the cost of a hotel (and of course to get a rare chance to meet her).

When I got closer to the end of the platform I saw Louise waving at me, and I quickly walked over and hugged her. She is a little shorter than me, with a fairly normal build and long dark hair. This day she wore a light, black jacket, faded black jeans and combat boots rather like my own. I was dressed almost exactly the same, apart from having stuffed my jacket in my bag since it was still quite warm this time in September.

As we traveled to her rented apartment we were at first a bit awkward from not being used to seeing each other face to face, but we soon warmed up. It was late in the afternoon, and as we were both rather tired we decided to just get a pizza delivered and spend the evening at her place, watching TV or something.

Her place was a rather small one room apartment with a sleeping alcove where she had put her bed and screened it off with a curtain. The walls were white, with a few posters and things, and the place felt a little bit crowded. We ordered pizza and watched most of a rather crappy zombie movie, but soon decided to call it a night. I settled in on the couch for the night, and she retired to her bed. I got the feeling that she watched me undress for sleep through a crack in the bed curtain, but I wasn't sure.

The next day I spent at the convention, exploring stalls and listening to lectures on different subjects, until I could literally feel my head start spinning. I called Louise on her cell phone and she met me at a café not far from the convention. It was Friday, and I suggested we could go to Monochrome, a Goth club I knew about from nearly ten years ago when I had been living on this side of the country. Louise had never been there, in spite of having lived in the city for almost a year, and reluctantly agreed.

We returned to her place, had a couple of beers and dressed up for the club. Since I had tried to travel light I only had my old pair of leather jeans and a couple of different printed t-shirts. I selected one with the text "Smile, Bitch" printed on the chest, and accented with a couple of leather bracelets. Louise put on red- and- black striped leggings, a skirt with zippers and D-rings and a sleeveless top, and slapped on some make up.

As it turned out we met a couple of her friends at the club and we ended up having a good time in their company. One of them, a tall girl in purple cyberloxx, even cornered me in a corridor and we made out for a little while, before she went off to dance with Louise. I actually think she cornered Louise too, a little later.

When we had had enough party for one night we went back to Louise's apartment to eat some chips and wash up before bed. I had another day of convention ahead of me, and Louise had to work a few hours. We were both a little drunk, and fell into a bit of flirting again. The conversation soon turned towards sex, as this sort of conversation always seems to do, and she told me that she had been interested in games of dominance and submission for some time. I had guessed as much from our talking online, but I knew very little about that sort of thing and hadn't asked any further.

She explained that she enjoyed being ordered about, and liked the feeling of helplessness being tied up gave her. I must admit that I got a bit aroused by hearing her talk about this, and I could see that she was aroused to, but somehow we didn't take the next step. Soon we decided to call it a night anyway, and got up to get ready for bed. She went to the bathroom while I made my bed on the couch again.

Louise came out from the bathroom, having stripped out of her skirt and top and replaced them with a large t-shirt that went halfway down her thighs, leaving her shapely legs bare. I was still wearing my worn old leather jeans and the t-shirt from earlier. Looking at her I couldn't help myself, and said mischievously:

"That looks like easy access to me."

"Well, I guess it is, since this is all I'm wearing", she said with a wink and slapped her ass lightly.

"Really! How would one go about getting you out of that t-shirt as well?"

"Well, I was gonna go sleep, but I promise to dream pretty dreams for you" she said, turning to pull the curtain from the sleeping alcove.

"Now you're just being an awful tease" I said, with a bit of frustration slipping through.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that was never my intention... or was it?" she said, looking at me over her shoulder.

"Of course it was. Off to bed with you now, and think a while about what I'd like to do to you right now" I said with a mockingly stern voice.

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

"Good girl." I turned toward the bathroom door.

"Does Sir have any further suggestions? What should a good girl do to please You?" she said behind my back, with a new tone in her voice.

I stopped, surprised, and turned to look at her. She had pulled the bed curtain halfway open and then turned back towards me, and now stood regarding me intently. Her expression was half expectant, half... something else. I cocked my head to one side, considering, and looked her up and down.

"Weren't you going to sleep?" I said with a wicked smile. Well, I see you're still wearing that t-shirt; you can start by remedying that. I want you naked..."

To my surprise, she grabbed the t-shirt by the hem and in a swift motion pulled it over her head, revealing her supple body to my gaze and sending her dark hair into disarray over her shoulders. She was gently curved, with breasts that were neither large nor small, but looked like perfect handfuls. She looked to be soft enough to the touch to be pleasant, without any sagging, and her hips looked like they'd be nice to grab hold of...

She stood with her legs together, one foot in front of the other, and her hands together behind her back still holding on to the t-shirt. She was looking straight at me, smiling slightly at my undoubtedly dumbfounded expression.

I quickly recovered from this unexpected display of nudity, and walked up to her. She looked up into my face, a teasing smile on her lips.

"That was quick," I said. "Almost too quick... so I guess you'll have to undress me now, as compensation."

"As you wish, Sir." She dropped her t-shirt on the floor and put her hands on my chest. She then moved them gently down, caressing me before reaching the hem of my t-shirt. Her hands moved under it, up over my back, and then down again as she grasped the hem of the shirt to pull it up. As she pulled it over my head and threw it to the floor behind me, she bent her head down a little to kiss my chest, and lightly lick one of my nipples. I put my hands on her hips, and as she went down on her knees to get at my trousers I caressed her back and let my hands linger on her shoulders.

She struggled briefly with the belt buckle, but made short work of the buttons in the fly and pulled the trousers down. As I lifted my feet to let her get them off she also pulled off my socks, and then only my briefs kept me from being as naked as she was. Since she was still on her knees her head was almost perfectly aligned with my straining bulge. She looked up at me with a playful expression on her face, but as I slipped my fingers into the hair at the back of her head she closed her eyes and cooed softly. With her eyes still closed she reached her hands up to grab my ass, and then pulled of my briefs. My erection nearly slapped her in the face, and she opened her eyes to look at what was offered.

She made a motion as if to take it in her mouth, but I put my hand under her chin to stop her, and directed her to stand up. When she had regained her feet I pushed her gently back toward the bed and onto it, until she lay on her back. I then sat down on her thighs, pinning her legs down and making her deliciously available to my touch. I was beginning to wonder where we were going with this, and the buzz from the beer had almost gone, replaced by a buzz of excitement. She looked up at me, expectantly.

"Now, let's see what we shall do with you," I said as I started to caress her body beautifully stretched out beneath me.

"I would, if I may be bold Sir, like to be given a punishment I deserve, and then be taken from behind"

"Indeed? You've been a naughty girl?" I said, caressing her firmly but gently, circling her breasts but never quite touching them. "Well, we can't have that, can we? Let's see what sort of punishment you deserve..." I looked around, and had an idea.

"Close your eyes and cross your hands over your head," I ordered as I bent down to retrieve a pair of pantyhose from the floor. With these I bound her hands together, and then tied them to the bed frame so that she would be unable to get up, or indeed move very far, but she could still turn over on her stomach if I ordered it.

"All right, stay on your back for now," I said as I stepped off her onto the floor. I knelt beside the bed and resumed caressing her body, still circling her most sensitive areas. She sighed and squirmed with pleasure and, I suspected, a little frustration as well. Then, finally, I bent down and sucked one of her erect nipples into my mouth, giving her only the slightest nip with my teeth. She gasped and squirmed harder, but gave no indication that the treatment was in any way unpleasant.

"Right!" I said. "Turn over on your stomach and get to a kneeling position. Time for punishment..."

"I hear and obey, Sir!" She did as I ordered, which left her essentially on all four with her beautiful ass in the air. "I humbly await your punishment, Sir." She bent her head down toward the bed, not meeting my gaze. I had never really considered myself especially dominant, but her display of submissiveness was really getting me very aroused.

I grabbed her buttocks firmly with my hands, held on for a moment and then released her. I then put my left hand on her tailbone, lifted my right hand and brought it down on one buttock. I didn't hit particularly hard, it was only a light slap, but she gasped and twitched under my hands. I slapped her other buttock, and was again rewarded with a gasp. I smiled, and slapped her again.

I kept slapping her, each time earning a gasp or a moan. I started slapping harder, and as her buttocks reddened her noises changed into groans and cries of combined pleasure and pain. She buried her face in the pillow, and I could see that she had become very wet. I was very aroused by now, and decided that it was time for the second part of her punishment. I stopped slapping her, earning a soft whine of disappointment... until she felt me getting into bed, taking up a kneeling position behind her.

I placed the tip of my cock against her already parted lips, teasing her briefly by rubbing it along the slit, and said:

"Listen carefully. I'm going to fuck you, but you may not come until I expressly allow it. Do you understand?" She nodded, and when I grabbed her hair and lifted her head from the pillow she said in a strangled voice:

"Yes Sir, I understand!"

I pushed my cock against her cunt, but didn't enter. Instead I told her:

"Beg me for it!"

"Please, Sir, let me feel it inside me."

With that I let go of her hair, grabbed her hips and entered her slowly, hearing her exhale heavily as I sank myself all the way inside her. I started to pull out, slowly, until only the head of my cock was inside her...

And then I tightened my grip on her hips and started thrusting into her hard, like a piston. She cried out and immediately began thrusting her hips back at me, anticipating my moves and arching her back to get the best angle.

I fucked her savagely, and I could tell from her cries that her struggle not to come was getting harder for every time I rammed into her. She grabbed the bead head hard with her bound hands, buried her face in the pillow, but in the end she was too far gone. She suddenly cried out and bucked beneath me as she came without my permission, but I wasn't far behind. Only a few thrusts later I came with a hoarse groan, and spasmodically spent myself inside her. We both collapsed in a heap on the bed, she still tied to the bed, me still inside her.

"I... ahh... I'm sorry for... nnh... coming without your permission, Sir," she said when she had caught her breath, her voice thick and muffled from her face still being buried in the pillow. I shifted my weight, and as I slowly pulled out of her I said:

"Well, it seems we'll have to work on your self-control, but you can make it up to me another time."

I untied her, and when she turned to lie on her back she added, the hint of a smile playing at her lips:

"I hope Sir is not too displeased with me?"

"No, you've been a good girl; you just need a bit more discipline, that's all."

"Thank you, Sir."

And then I kissed her.