Punishment Scene - You Are Mine

Story Info
Reed punishes his new sub.
1.6k words
4.11
46.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers

A wicked smile broke across his handsome face as his dark eyes bored into mine, the fire in them burning me to the core. I gasped and suppressed the panic I felt surging in me, he reminded me of a hungry panther that had just spotted his prey and was about to devour it in one ravenous bite.

"Go into your room and stand by your bed."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

His hand connected with my ass making me yelp and jump at the contact.

"Don't ask. Do as you're told, sub. Otherwise you might find yourself bent over my knee."

I rubbed my bottom and glared at him. He straightened and his face froze in a stern look. Uh-oh, I knew I was in trouble now. I quickly wiped that look off my face and tried to look innocent, my eyes went immediately to the floor as I clasped my hands behind my back.

"Did you just glare at me, Mia?" He growled.

"No, Sir," I said automatically

Then grimaced at the lie knowing I'd made the wrong choice, I should have just told the truth.

"You do realize that you lied to me, correct?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir," I said miserably

He pointed towards the room,"Go wait for me on the bed."

I hurried to the bedroom and sat on the bed where I continued to shiver in fear, calling myself all kinds of stupid. There was nothing I wanted more right now than to be his sub, it just seemed like my mouth had been working against me ever since I first met him, or from the second time actually when I spilled coffee on him then proceeded to tell him I wasn't wearing any underwear. I needed to find a way to get my mind and my mouth on the same page before the punishments got worse. I groaned and hid my face in my hands.

"Are you worrying about what is coming?" Reed asked from the door.

I peeked over towards him, he was standing there holding a rope slowly unraveling it from its coil. I was momentarily distracted by the sight of his naked chest, it was a glorious sight, so smooth and toned. I felt my mouth drool once more thinking of my lips on it and there wasn't a spot that I didn't want to taste and touch.

I heard him clear his throat and my eyes flew to his face as I peeked out from between my fingers.

"Yes, Sir," I squeaked out knowing he was still waiting for my answer.

"Good. You should worry, that's part of the punishment, to wonder and worry about what's to come. For glaring at me you will get 5 swats and for lying, since it's one of the big rules, you will get 10 swats do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I murmured miserably folding my hands in my lap.

"Good, now what is your safe word?" he asked.

"Banana," I replied and then looked up from my hands hopefully.

"Wait, I can use my safe word?"

"You can always use your safe word. I just hope you won't use it, I hope you will trust me not to push you past your boundaries. I'm warning you right now, if you use your safe word I will stop, but I will leave and this night will be over. Do you want that?"

I immediately shook my head avidly as he came and sat on the bed next to me.

"Lay across my knees, Mia,"

I gave him a confused look but did as he asked as rapidly as I could. No sense in lingering on this punishment, he was set in his way and if I wanted to play I had to abide by his rules. He shifted me until my bottom was aimed high in the air, I had to put my hands on the floor to balance myself, even then I knew one wiggle and I was on the floor. He laid one hand over my lower back to hold me in place and I felt his other leg cross over mine.

"I want to make sure you don't kick me," he explained before I could even pose my question.

"Now, I want you to tell me why I am punishing you."

"Because I glared at you, Sir," I said quietly.

I felt his hand run over my backside and lightly tap it as if he was warming me up.

"And?"

"And because I lied to you, Sir."

"And how many swats did we agree on?"

"15, Sir," I whispered.

"Good girl, I am doing this so you will always remember you must never glare at your Master and you must never ever lie to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to count them out and thank me after each one," he said.

Was he crazy? He wanted me to thank him for spanking me. I took a deep breath and felt my body tense as I awaited the first swat. But when his hand connected with my backside all I felt was a soothing rubbing motion and I relaxed thinking this is really what he meant? Goodness this really was nothing compared to the spankings I got-

SMACK!

I cried out.

"Count, Mia!" he demanded

"One, Sir," I whimpered.

"Now, thank your Master or I'm going to start over," he warned.

"Thank you Sir," I added hastily.

His hand rubbed my bottom for a moment and then smacked the other cheek.

"Two, Sir," I cried out. "Thank you, Sir."

"Embrace the pain, Mia, or this spanking is going to be a lot worse than it has to be," he warned and then proceeded to spank both sides of my ass in quick succession.

"Three. Four, thank you, Sir."

I barely got out around the screams I was trying desperately to hold back. How was I going to make it to 15? We were barely at 5 and I wanted to scream out my safe word. His hand smoothed down my backside before it suddenly pulled one leg out until he had freedom to slip his questing fingers between my splayed thighs.

"Mia, I think you are enjoying this. You are soaking wet, I can practically smell you from up here," he said disapprovingly, though I thought I detected a trace of teasing in his words.

"What?" I panted out.

He stroked his fingers through the lips of my sensitive pussy and found the hidden yet unmistakably hard clit, I cried out for an entirely different reason as he began to rub it. He removed his fingers and I felt the loss acutely until I heard a sucking sound and realized he was now sucking on his fingers, I felt a blush crawl up my neck at this wicked display of carnality. Before I was ready he pulled my legs back together on his lap and slapped one side of my bottom which broke me out of the reverie I was wallowing in.

"Five Sir, thank you, Sir," I said quickly.

The change of pace sent me for a loop, one minute he was turning me on so badly I was about to beg him for more, then next he was sending me reeling with pain until I couldn't see straight.

"Stop fighting the pain, Mia, embrace it, let it run through you," he instructed as he caressed my bottom once more.

I did as he demanded and began to breathe through it. As soon as he smacked my bottom I let out a breath and felt the pain radiate through me until it swept to my aching pussy. With a quick tap, tap and seven and eight were out and they weren't as bad as the first six were. I realized that was what he had meant by embracing the pain.

I kept my eyes closed and relaxed against his legs breathing deeply and each smack began to hurt less and less. I became so embarrassing wet I was beginning to soak the pant leg that was trapped underneath me. His slaps had rained from my bottom to the backs of my legs and with one final slap that landed right on my pussy, I found that I almost unbelievably climaxed.

"Fifteen, Thank you, Sir," I cried out panting and unable to catch my breath.

I was so turned on and wet I knew it wouldn't take much to get me off right now. I squeezed my legs together trying desperately to relieve the pressure that had built to almost a boiling point, however in my current position on his lap I knew it was going to be impossible.

"Master!" I cried out. "Please!"

His fingers plunged into me and he began working them in and out at a frantic pace that had me squealing in ecstasy. I found myself wildly thrusting back against him trying to get some release. His thumb went down and began caressing my clit with every inward thrust of his fingers.

"Please, Please," I began to chant as I got closer to that peak I so desired.

I felt my muscles clench in an appending climax that wasn't coming, it was as if I was waiting for something else. I tried to wiggle hoping that it would help but nothing was happening to pushed me over.

"Come for me, Mia," I heard Reed growl out as he slammed his fingers into me one last time.

I exploded. I could hear someone screaming, I instantly realized it was me yet I didn't care. The pleasure from my orgasm was pulsing through me with incredible force, I felt as if I was floating through a turbulent river of sensations. This had never happened to me before; even by my own hand it had never been this incredible. This was a whole new world for me and I couldn't wait to explore it more.

LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers